He loves me, he pretends [fem...

By fanyi__

Shi Jing has recently been madly in love with someone. The other party is Pei Sheng, the school grass of the... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 43

220 7 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 43 is the end of the text. ·

    The annual All-Star Youth Mecha Competition has begun.

    For this competition, the Mech Department of the Imperial School was extremely busy, from the dean to the students, and in order to arrange the president, a series of performances were in training.

    Finally, the All-Star Youth Mecha Competition officially opened.

    The program for the opening ceremony, which had been arranged for a long time, started slowly. Since it was an all-star competition, several OMEGA students from the Department of Performance were invited to perform the program. The performance of the students from the Department of Performance was better than the rehearsal, almost perfect.

    On the wide arena, the professional commentary voice of the instructor with small glasses sounded, and the young mecha players sent from various planets began to slowly enter the arena, and the leader of the team walked across the arena holding a flag.     One after another, the youth mecha teams slowly walked across the arena, bursting into warm applause and welcome from time to time. As the captain of the mecha youth participating teams, she was holding a flag and preparing to enter the arena. She was dressed in white and blue stripes Hearing the mecha-type battle suit, he listened to the cheerful introduction of the little glasses instructor, and his toes tapped to the ground.     "Next, Shi Jing from the Mecha Department     will lead the youngest mecha masters of the Imperial School into the arena. They represent publicity, stability, and restraint." .     "The captain of this team, Shi Jing, is Shen Yun, the champion of the Youth Mecha Competition the year before last. I remember she was the best when she won the championship the year before last..."     Another commentator joked: "That's not true, at that time Shen Yun Yun wore a mask and easily won the championship and disappeared. Many schools expected her to join, but she rejected them all. If there were no restrictions on the youth mecha competition, she could still participate once...     " Jing didn't know that her underwear had been stripped off, holding a flag and walking forward from Shanruliu, she faintly started to have a headache.     During the mecha competition the year before last, she and Qin You entered the arena because they thought it was fun. Qin You ran away halfway through the game. The mask passed five levels and cut six generals to win the championship.

    The prize money was won, and Shen Yun's name remained in the first place in the youth competition.

    According to the rules formulated by the competition, those who have won the championship will no longer be able to participate in the competition.

    So the little glasses instructor came to ask her to participate in the mecha competition, so she naturally couldn't agree.

    At this moment, Shi Jing was really grabbing the ground with his toes.

    This youth mech competition was broadcast live across the planet, and there were quite a few people who watched it. Many people just watched the high-quality OMEGA of the Imperial School online.

    You must know that the champion of the mech competition is at the top of the list every year. In previous years, the gap between the champion and the runner-up was very small, but Shen Yun, as the champion the year before last, really reached the final with a single ride.

    Later, the media wanted to find someone to interview, but they couldn't find anyone.

    As soon as I heard the commentator talking calmly and implicitly proudly, the pot exploded immediately.

    [Shen Yun? ? ? what's the situation? The champion of the year before last? ]

    [Wait for me to check! ]

    [I guess, it really is, I took the only remaining video to see, it really looks like wearing a mask]

    [Don't stop me! Beep! This nima is too handsome! Why didn't Imperial School announce it sooner? ! ]

    [Don't talk about it, the officials have confirmed it, it must be the imperial school's interception]

    [I'm a fan! Don't say anything]

    [Ahhhhhh! Who ever said that Shen Yun was not good-looking? ! This nima is so handsome! ]

    [Ahhhh! Mom I'm in love! Does my sister have a boyfriend? ]

    [Excuse me, how does the imperial school test? I want to go too, this nima is too handsome]

    [Does she have a social account? I want to pay attention to why Nima is so handsome! ]

    Unprecedented cheers and applause broke out from the seats in the arena, and there were many omegas from other planets winking at her.

    Shi Jing smiled slightly, waved to the cheering crowd, and led the bewildered-faced Da Heipi and others through the track, annoyed that there would be no good life in the future, and tightened his hand holding the flag.

    Da Heipi and the others have been trained by the time scene for the past two months.

    At that time, the palace coup d'état was widely circulated on the Internet, and genetic modification and other incidents were involved. Netizens pulled all the things out, and the mech department naturally paid attention to it. At a glance, I saw who was not online all the year round, and ran to He became the head of the palace guard and played an important role in the coup.

    Taking another look, the overwhelming news is that Shi Jing will be promoted to the commander of the First Command in the future.

    The entire mech system is stunned, numb!

    The successive shocks have already strengthened their endurance a lot. At this moment, they only want to look at the female alpha who is walking ahead and just want to call for help!

    This fucking little bastard! No wonder being so cruel can single out a class and dare not provoke anyone in the whole grade! If any matter is brought out, they will not be jealous except for the sake of looking up and envious.

    The point is, when this person came back from leave, the little glasses instructor gave her full authority to give her special training for the participating mecha masters of the mecha department.

    At first, I thought she could do some tricks, but who knew that she would directly follow the intensity of the army training, and after finishing it, she would pull the group of students who finished it early to increase the training intensity, the strength was stronger, and the machine was stronger. Armor operates to be more slippery than before.

    However, they are even more afraid of the times.

    When Shi Jing arrived at the venue, he sat down, and then entered the venue was a team carefully selected by the medical department. At a glance, she saw Pei Sheng holding the banner of the medical department, standing tall and tall, stepping into the arena under the guidance of the commentator.

    Every year, students and professors from the medical department are invited to help in the youth mecha competition, and to deal with emergency injuries during the competition, which can be regarded as an experience for the medical department. Many students will sign up to participate, but the professors in charge generally choose top-notch students.

    "Next to enter the arena is the logistics team of the medical department. They will handle medical accidents for us in the next schedule..."

    Pei Sheng slowly entered the arena, with the flag fluttering, he raised his eyes and looked at Shi Jing from a distance. He smiled lightly, biting his back molars and wishing he could bite Shi Jing's neck, and there was a little annoyance in his eyes.

    what the hell! She didn't tell him this!

    Do you still consider him a boyfriend?

    When Shi Jing saw him, he touched his nose in a concealed manner, coughed dryly, and quickly turned his eyes away.

    As the medical team entered the arena, the audience burst into applause again, which is a tradition of welcome for the medical team. One must know that the previous medical teams were not bad looking, especially when Shen Shubai was the captain leading the medical team to enter the arena, many people burst into applause because of her appearance. At this moment, Pei Sheng, who led the team into the arena, was more handsome than Shen Shubai back then, and caught everyone's attention as soon as he entered the arena.

    [Is this alpha or OMEGA? ! ]

    [I know that the medical department of the Imperial School is full of beauties! but why! Why can't I get in! ]

    [The captain seems to be a school grass, a top student in the medical department, don't say anything, it's something we can't afford!!]

    [One minute, I want all his information! ]

    [Forget it! Shi Jing and Pei Sheng are lovers]

    [Shen Yun and Pei Sheng are lovers]

    [One-minute love, broken love one-stop service, everything is said]

    [Ahhhh! ! It's crazy in school! Shen Yun and Pei Sheng are a couple, see the Imperial School forum post for details, absolutely exciting and absolutely unexpected]

    Melon-eating netizens followed the star network towards the Imperial School forum, and saw a hot post that was upvoted in their eyes.

    #两大大学霸 for the fairy love who ran away from home for love, the details are picked up#

    [1l: As far as the host understands, Pei Sheng was hard-pressed to pursue Shijing at the beginning, but he was not fooled by Shijing's pretending to be a hooligan. Know. We all had to Pei Sheng to match the scene at that time, it was like a flower stuck in cow dung, the key is that the cow dung is not needed! Looking at it now, Shi Jing was the deputy commander of the First Command at that time, backed by the Shen family, she was the lady of the Shen family, with many honors, which OMEG doesn't like it? ]

    [2l: Shi Jing didn't like Pei Sheng at first, I testify! At that time, when Pei Sheng came to confess to the mecha department, he was rejected by Shi Jing, and who knew what kind of means the two of them would get together later. The key is that Pei Sheng is still Shen Shubai's fiancée, she is really an Omega in the center of the whirlpool, and Shen Shubai is still Shi Jing's eldest sister, and this damn is two a's fighting for one o, in the end, Shi Jing and Pei Sheng wanted to be together, both of them were with the family. Severing the relationship is also a must! ]     [3l: You said you were lonely, the original poster. Don’t look at these two people who have severed ties with the family. Nima directly gave the parties who have been fighting for many years at school. Whoever sees them doesn’t call him big brother and big sister. The key is this The two of them lived a prosperous life, and they also bought the teaching materials that should be bought!! ! ]     [4l: Stop talking, if you talk too much, you will be in tears. Ever since these two people severed ties with the family, our medical school has suffered! ]     [5l: Why did your medical school suffer! Our mecha department has just suffered, okay? ]     [6l: You don't know how cruel Pei Sheng is! It's an obedient card! ! ]     [7l: You don't know how cruel the situation is! It's a little bastard! ! ]     [8l: Our medical department dare not speak loudly in front of him now! I'm really afraid that he'll be thrown over his shoulder with a punch! ]     [9l: Our mecha department is now in front of her, Nima is so scared to death! I'm really afraid that if she is upset, she will make an appointment to fight! ]     ...     ...     [127l: There are pictures and proofs! Let me tell you, the two of them are living together now! ! ]

    [128l: These two elope and don't live together, where do they live? ]

    ...

    [2586l: Let me tell you something, the person in Shijing’s dormitory revealed the news, I heard that... Shijing is ready to propose]

    [2587l: My nima stuffed me with big mouthfuls of rations just after falling out of love]

    [ 2588l: I heard from the senior of the medical department that day that Pei Sheng seems to be working as an assistant in the seventh laboratory again, woo woo woo! ! Although the court doctor is also very good, it is said that Pei Sheng has resolutely returned to the laboratory]

    ... The uploads on the

    star network are in full swing. Netizens don't know that after two years, Shen Yun's experience is so rich. The photos of the photos got worse, and there were still many people below who felt sorry for the two of them, scolding the Pei family and the Shen family to the bottom.

    After the premiere of the opening ceremony, there will be preliminary rounds arranged in each venue.

    As the captain, Shi Jing does not participate in the competition, but he has to follow the players throughout the game and cannot leave for a moment.

    The mecha competition was played, and the selected people were randomly matched, and the preliminary rounds were successfully passed round after round.

    Shi Jing looked drowsy and felt that it was meaningless.

    On the other hand, Da Heipi and the others, who have been beaten by □□ in the arena, have long been gearing up, and they have been bullied by the situation for a long time. With any communication equipment, the difficulties of various special forces on the way have not been ignited? ?

    Therefore, the mecha department was aggressive on the field, as if the opponent owed them eight million.

    Shi Jing sat on the seat and yawned, hugging his chest in a drowsy state, and inadvertently saw Pei Sheng not far away, giving a simple bandage to the young mecha master who had been kicked off the field. Leaving, the crowd said something, one of the young mecha masters looked up at Pei Sheng who had walked a few steps, as if mustering up his courage, he followed up in three steps and two steps, forcefully stuffing the note in his hand Give it to Pei Sheng.

    Pei Sheng was stunned.

    The young warcaster ran away.

    Shi Jing: "Hey!" It 's all because

    of Omega's ostentatious face, it's too easy to attract bees and butterflies! !

    At school, because everyone knew that Pei Sheng and her were lovers, and she was a school bully, no one dared to hook up with Pei Sheng. At this moment, young mecha masters from all over the interstellar arrived, and there must be some daring ones .

    Shi Jing suddenly got up and wanted to go, but someone next to her handed her a bottle of water.

    "Senior Shi, the mecha department is not over yet, so we can't go there." The volunteer next to him reminded him softly, handed over a bottle of mineral water, smiled and said, "Let's drink some water first."

    Shi Jing frowned slightly, and turned to look Taking a look at the volunteer who has been quietly accompanying her to assist, she smelled a faint smell of clear water, which should be pheromones. She could tell that the person in front of her should be an Omega, and she might be in danger soon.     She took the water and said "um", met his slightly shy eyes, touched the back of her neck and reminded him: "Do you want to go and have a rest."     Omega in estrus did not hold back Potion, I am afraid it will affect many alphas in the arena, and it will not be a joke at that time.     "No need." Xia Mingming's Alpha, who hadn't looked at him for so long, was staring at him at this moment. The powerful aura exuding from Alpha made his heart pound, his cheeks turned red, and he couldn't figure out where to turn his fingers. He gave up the opportunity to chat with     Alpha , and didn't realize that his glands in the back of his neck were slightly hot, and he almost couldn't breathe steadily. His eyes were full of excitement and he restrained: "I'm fine." The quasi-commander of the No. 1 Command, but Bai Qiu still didn't give up on his plan to seduce Shi Jing.     The volunteers for the mecha competition were obtained with great difficulty. The purpose of his coming in was to successfully hook Alpha, but it was a pity that he had been here for half a day, and Alpha didn't even look at him, as if he was air.

    Shi Jing smelled the faint smell of water on his body, glanced at the big black skin who was still playing on the field, bid farewell to the players next to him and went to the locker room, glanced at the volunteers lightly, and said, "Come and help Let me do a favor."

    "Huh?" Xia Mingming stared in shock, his chest heaved slightly, and his whole body was shaking with excitement.

    What can I do for you? What help do I need from him to get to the locker room?

    After Pei Sheng inspected several mecha masters who had finished the game, he inadvertently saw Shi Jing taking a drink from an Omega full of stars. After walking towards the outside of the arena, the cheeks of Omega following behind were flushed, like a little daughter-in-law.

    Whoa! Does Alpha know that she is a piece of cake now!

    so close? Omega's eyes were almost glued to her!

    It just so happened that there were not many mecha masters left for the competition, so he made a detour to the outside of the arena after exhorting a few players, frowned and went directly to the locker room of the mecha team to wait for someone, he wanted to see her how to explain!

    It was only the first day of the competition that Omega provoked her, what should she do in the future?

    Shi Jing made a few detours and arrived at the door of the locker room. She left behind "wait for me at the door" and entered the locker room.

    As soon as she entered the door, she saw Pei Sheng hugging his chest and back against her locker, pouted and glared at her unhappily, and said to her coldly: "Why did the champion of our mech competition the year before came back so soon? No more Talk to your little brother?"

    Shi Jing could hear the sourness in his tone, knew that Omega might be angry, and would not talk to her for a few days when they got into a row, so he went up to coax her, "Are you angry?"

    "How dare I? "Pei Sheng snorted, "I'm just a fool, I don't know anything."

    If it wasn't for the narrator, how would he have known that Shi Jing had done so many things, obviously the two of them had experienced so much together , she is still hiding it, so... annoying!

    Shi Jing hurriedly put his arms around his waist and hugged Omega, leaned over and kissed his cheek, saw that he pushed impatiently, and grabbed his soft white fingers, his lips almost pressed against his ear and whispered: "Where don't you know? I'll help you review and review, and you'll know everything."     Pei Sheng flinched as he snorted warmly on his ears, even though he heard Alpha's dirty words too much, he still couldn't help being ashamed With red ears, she bit her lip and stared at her, "Don't be perfunctory! You never told me...you were the champion of the youth mecha competition the year before last..."     "I was just trying to make some extra money. ..." Shi Jing smiled lowly, seeing that his cheeks were flushed, as if he couldn't explain what she meant, he hurriedly explained: "I came here when I saw that the prize money in the competition was large, and I almost forgot about it. "     I didn't say it last time I went to the sword field, I didn't say it when I became a bounty hunter, I didn't say it every time... I..." The more Pei Sheng thought about it, the more angry he became, the more angry he became, the more he thought about it, and he slammed her shoulder hard. There was a lot of grievance in my heart, I just felt that the person in front of     me was too hateful, "It's my fault... I told you everything! You treat me like a fool!" When it came to the bank card, he calculated it several times and found something was wrong. Once he followed Shi Jing who went out at night secretly and found out. When he saw Shi Jing holding a sword in the sword field, he immediately understood how the money came from. As for the bounty hunter, he found the bank card issued to him by the association at home.     Although the relationship between the Shen family and Shi Jing has eased, and the bank cards have resumed normal use, Shi Jing and he still like to make money together to support the family.     Shi Jing was hammered down, like a tickle, she was stunned when she heard the words, but she didn't expect Omega to think so wildly, the fool on the left and the fool on the right heard her awkward and distressed, and pressed his chin to force the two to look at each other , looking at those slightly dodging eyes, she said seriously: "Shengsheng, I really didn't mean not to tell you. Going to the sword field to become a bounty hunter is temporary, and no Alpha wants Omega to worry, you Seeing that you were so worried that you ran to become a bounty hunter yourself... I didn't mean not to tell you anything."     After being discovered last time, Omega ignored her for several days.

    Pei Sheng bit his lip, and said stubbornly: "You Alphas are used to finding reasons to lie to us."

    Shi Jing smiled lightly and said, "Where did you lie? It's all true."

    Seeing that she was still smiling, Pei Sheng became even angrier. , pushed her and said: "Go away! I don't want to see you today!"

    Shi Jing didn't let go, how could he get his wish? Pressed against the wall of the locker, "Sheng Sheng, you haven't asked me to mark it for you today... What if you get hot and get bumped into by other Alphas after walking like this?"

    "Don't worry about it!" Pei Sheng ate the weight Determined to run, she pushed her chest with both hands and was about to leave.

    Anyway, now the fever period is not here again!

    Unexpectedly, Alpha released a strong pheromone that filled the surroundings in an instant. When he smelled the smell, he became dizzy for a moment, and fell into Alpha's arms as soon as his waist softened. He glared at her angrily, and said weakly: "You... ...a bastard..."

    That look was limp, and when it fell into Shi Jing's eyes, it became coquettish, Omega's eyes had a little charm, and the words he scolded seemed to be flirting.

    Due to the temporary marking several times, the pheromone fit becomes extremely high.

    Shi Jing accidentally discovered that when she releases pheromones, it will stimulate the medicine in Pei Sheng's body, and induce the early fever period, but it doesn't work much at ordinary times.

    Just as Shi Jing was about to make a temporary mark on Pei Sheng, he heard slight footsteps outside.

    She and Pei Sheng were startled and looked at each other.

    "It's all...you..." Pei Sheng complained with red eyes and limp body.

    What if this is hit by someone else?

    Shi Jing opened the door of the locker, and directly supported Pei Sheng into her locker.

    Because of the large space in the locker, it happened to accommodate Shi Jing and Pei Sheng face to face. She grabbed the door with one hand and supported Pei Sheng with the other.

    The voices of Da Heipi, Dai Long and others sounded outside.

    "Where did Shijing go? Isn't it inside?"

    "Who knows?! She ran away when I was still in the game. I really don't know how she became the captain."

    "Don't talk about it, you still think these few Hasn't Yue been beaten enough?"

    "Anyway, I'm really afraid of fighting with her, and I've never won if I'm completely crushed and beaten."

    Shi Jing closely observed every move outside, but the Omega in his arms was restless. The warmth of her breath sprinkled on her neck. While she was tense and waiting for the people outside to leave, Omega sniffed the familiar smell and couldn't help kissing her cheek from neck to cheek. Her fingers nimbly unbuttoned her shirt, her eyes Mimi kissed her lips, easing Alpha's pain of not giving him a temporary mark.

    Shi Jing stared, extremely nervous: "!!!"

    But Omega, who was in the fever period, almost relied on instinct to seek comfort beside Alpha who kept marking him.

    After rustling outside, Dai Long saw that the door of Shi Jing's locker was not closed, and asked suspiciously, "Shi Jing probably came back, but why didn't her door close?

    " The door of the locker is afraid of being pulled by someone.

    Omega held her face, touched her lips back and forth like eating jelly, and stopped when he heard the voice outside, he couldn't help approaching Alpha because of the heat all over his body, glared at her reproachfully, his mind was dizzy , couldn't help biting her lip.

    "I guess I forgot to turn it off." Someone said.

    Then there was the "clinking" sound of the locker lock, and the outer lock fell with a "click".

    "Forget it, I forgot to lock it up, she will probably be back soon." Dai Longzhi said in a tone of satisfaction, as if he was waiting for someone to praise him.

    Shi Jing: "!!?"

    Damn! Dai Long, wait for me! Shut her in a locker!

    play ball!

    Pei Sheng bit her lips harder, as if a little anxious, his voice was like a wronged cat purring in a low voice.

    What should we do!

    The sound of changing clothes outside receded, and the sound of footsteps gradually faded away after a while.

    Shi Jing was bitten painfully, looked locked in the locker, locked Omega in his arms, kissed his lips in retaliation to grab the other's breath little by little, raised his hand to clasp the back of his head and kissed deeper .

    Little villain!

    "Hmm." Pei Sheng felt as if an electric current was passing through his whole body, and he was so weak that he couldn't resist being bullied like this, tears welled up from the corners of his eyes.

    Alpha! so bad!

    Shi Jing noticed that his cheeks were cold, and followed the traces in the darkness and kissed his cheeks lightly.

    "You... Hurry up..." Pei Sheng was so weak that he tugged on her skirt, urging Alpha to make a temporary mark.

    "But I'm afraid you'll turn your back and run away after I'm done..." Shi Jing saw his aggrieved little daughter-in-law through the blurred light, but he became more and more unhurried, and said unhurriedly.

    Pei Sheng squinted his eyes, breathing a lot lighter and wanted to cry, "You...what are you going to do?"

    "I want you to listen to me."

    "You...you say..."

    Shi Jing kissed The obedient Omega whispered softly: "If you want to hear many things from the past, I can tell you..."

    "Yes." Pei Sheng should be low, his mind is like a mess, and he only hopes that Alpha will be happy soon. point finished.

    "Baby, I don't want you to be unhappy, you have to be happy every day."

    "... Woooo... You, hurry up..."

    Shi Jing replied lightly, "Yes."

    Pei Sheng thought she was going to dawdle a little longer, and was thinking about whether the Bawang would forcefully bow his head. The back of his neck was caught off guard by Alpha, and his nerves seemed to be grabbed by everything. He breathed heavily and bit his lip. Petal couldn't bear it.

    When the gland was injected with pheromone, he finally couldn't help twisting his head. He didn't know what hit his head, and something fell from the upper layer, and he just raised his hand to catch it.

    It was a boxy velvet box, very compact.

    After the temporary markup ends.

    Pei Sheng lay on Shi Jing's shoulder and kicked lightly. Through the dim light, he saw the small dark red box in his hand. With the help of the faint light, he wanted to open it curiously, but he saw a small ring ring inside, which seemed to be engraved on it. With some patterns.

    His heart was pounding like a deer, his pupils stared slightly, he couldn't believe it, he stepped back a little and handed the ring to her, and asked, "You...the ring you bought?"

    You know the answer without asking.

    But surprises always come unexpectedly.

    ...Alpha is going to propose to him!

    "...Well." Shi Jing's eyes changed when he saw the ring, deeply frustrated by being discovered by Omega, he closed his eyes and said annoyedly: "I still want to wait until the mech competition is over, so I can plan a marriage proposal."

    In fact, what she wanted was to wait for Da Heipi and others to win the championship in the arena, and then wait for the interview to make a speech and propose marriage.

    Pei Sheng snorted, and there seemed to be an undercurrent of countless surprises surging in his chest, and he was about to be overwhelmed in the next moment. The corners of his lips could hardly contain his joy, and he snorted proudly: "Give you a chance, you can Beg now."

    "But now, it's not romantic."

    "Isn't it okay to make up later? Besides, Auntie and I don't like you spending money indiscriminately."

    "Then are you ready?"

    "Ready!" Pei Sheng Staring at Alpha through the bewildering light.

    While he was thinking wildly, Alpha was already thinking about the future.

    Shi Jing coughed dryly, looked at him deeply as if he had practiced it many times, retreated from his usual casualness, was full of piety and earnestness, and nervousness surged in his heart somehow, he pinched Omega's waist and said slowly: "Excuse me, do you want to spend every evening with me in the future, marry me, and become my fiancé?"

    "..." Pei Sheng felt that the dizzy space seemed to have turned into a holy church. What alpha gave was an eternal promise, he stared blankly at her, only felt that something in his chest was slowly filling up, his eye sockets were unknowingly moist, and he said in a low nasal voice: "Well, I am willing.

    " He has no choice.

    Now he chooses the scene.

    The stone on Shi Jing's chest fell slowly, pulled out the ring for Omega to put on, hugged him into his arms, rubbed his chin against his soft hair and whispered, feeling that he couldn't be luckier than this moment.

    "Honey, I love you."

    Pei Sheng heard the whisper of love in his ear, and hugged Alpha even tighter with both hands, only feeling that his limbs were full of vitality, "Me too." I

    only love you.

    Xia Mingming, who was waiting outside, ran to the toilet to get a tube of inhibitors, and then came back to continue waiting.

    But waiting and waiting, I saw that Shi Jing and Pei Sheng's fingers interlocked, Pei Sheng's lips were a little red and swollen, and Pei Sheng was wearing a ring ring on his left ring finger, and there was a strawberry mark on Shi Jing's fair neck .

    Xia Mingming: "???"

    Xia Mingming: "!!!"

    I'm so goddamned! Nima Shijing even proposed to Pei Sheng! This shit is the rhythm of getting married!

    slip away! This is the whole fart!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 449 61
Lin Qingyin's body is a little green fox who has only cultivated to become a spirit, and she is born with a charming fragrance. After traveling to th...
17.4K 581 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
4.3M 282K 60
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
14.2K 267 19
On the first day of transmigrating into the abo world, it wasn't the extra little Bai Long that bothered Bai Long. It's a sick body, and a poor s...