He loves me, he pretends [fem...

By fanyi__

Shi Jing has recently been madly in love with someone. The other party is Pei Sheng, the school grass of the... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 27

92 4 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 27 is over. ·

    Since there were no signs of human life in Nadano Prison, the vines became agitated due to lack of food, and the vines that had entered the prison sprang out, absorbing the sunlight eagerly.

    Just when Qin You didn't know how to lure vines to create a second battlefield, Shi Jing proposed to set up camp and wait for the opportunity at night.

    "Why?" Qin You didn't understand why she made it so complicated.

    Shi Jing shrugged, pointed to the vines over there, and said, "In broad daylight, plants will carry out photosynthesis, but at night, these plants will start to be hungry... Isn't it their target that we will have so many people? "

    Qin You suddenly realized, and snapped his fingers: "No wonder I worked so hard to come here!"

    Why did I forget that mutant plants not only rely on eating flesh and blood, but also photosynthesis!

    As a result, 30,000 troops led by the First Command set up camp, and Qin You also asked the cook to go to the imperial capital to buy fresh and tender meat, so that the soldiers could recharge their batteries and wait until night before fighting.

    After dealing with these, Shi Jing brought Qing Ye and Gu Ling to trial.

    It's a pity that Gu Ling lost her arm and fainted from the pain. She is still unconscious, so she can only point her finger at Qingye who is tied to the wooden stake.

    "Captain Qing," Shi Jing asked with a half-smile, holding his chest and raising his eyes, "I heard that No. 857 belongs to your Star Thief Group, tell me, what's going on?

    " She practiced Tai Chi and sneered, "No. 857 was dug out from the coffin by my father. She recognized my father as the master from the moment she opened her eyes. She is the star thief with the highest force value in our star thief group. If you didn't snatch her away , reset her memory, she will absolutely not listen to Atlanta!"

    "It's just that I didn't expect that she is stronger than before, and the weapon is something I haven't seen before. You must have attacked her twice. Transformation."

    "What evidence do you have to prove that she belongs to your Atlanta?" Shi Jing's eyes flashed a little hesitation.

    Qing Ye stared at her, and said confidently: "There is an invisible switch on the back of her neck. When it is turned on, there is the word Qing engraved by my father on the button."

    Shi Jing shook his head with a smile, "That's really embarrassing, No. 857, That is to say, only the heart of Yu Jing has been implanted with chips, and the body has been genetically modified, so he is not the robot in your mouth."

    "Impossible! She is exactly the same as No. 857! Even if it is burned to ashes, I will recognize her! "Qingye is sure, and doesn't believe the words of the imperial soldiers at all.

    Bring back No. 857, and sooner or later the prestige of Atlanta's number one star bandit group will be restored!

    "Believe it or not, anyway, Yu Jing is a human being, not the number 857 you mentioned." Shi Jing shrugged, with an indifferent look on his face.

    According to Qing Ye, it means that No. 857 is not just Yu Jing, and I am afraid that there are many humanoid weapons like her. If it was a few centuries ago, is it possible that Yu Fan mass-produced No. 857?

    If the Star Thieves unearthed another No. 857 decades ago, does it mean that the rebels still kept humanoid weapons like Yu Jing in the war a few centuries ago?

    Since there are, why didn't such a group of 4S+Alpha combat level per capita be put into the battlefield?

    It is hard to imagine that if the No. 857 humanoid weapon was mass-produced, even the founding emperor would find it difficult to suppress the war, and history would rush in another direction.

    Qingye sneered.

    The winner is the king, and the loser is the bandit.

    The winner is naturally right in everything he says.

    "Tell me, where is Gu Nian?" Shi Jing smiled lightly, crossing his chest and asking casually.

    When she was trapped and called Qin You, she mentioned it casually, but turned around and another mutant plant attacked the prison, so she couldn't find anyone for a long time.

    Now that the two star thieves have been caught, it's just a matter of time to ask them directly.

    Qingye turned his eyes away and didn't speak.

    "If you don't tell me, I will ask Yu Jing to cut off Gu Ling's other arm." Shi Jing tilted his head and said with a smile: "After all, Yu Jing is a high-level war criminal in the empire, and there is no need to cut off another star." The crime of stealing."

    Qing Ye was slightly moved, and said impatiently: "In the closet of her dormitory."

    Shi Jing immediately called the search and rescue team to inform the location, and heard a familiar and rough voice from there: " Got it."

    Nanjiu? !

    "Have you returned to the military headquarters?" Shi Jing raised his eyebrows in surprise.

    Nan Jiu got impatient and said rather annoyed: "I've been defeated by an omega, is it ashamed to stay in the sword field?

    " Said: "I really didn't expect that Qin You would arrange a search and rescue job for you. Do it well and have a bright future!"

    Nan Jiu: "..."

    Hehe, why do you still want to beat her!

    Too low!

    After hanging up the phone, Shi Jingle ran to find Qin You who was cooking instant noodles with a small stove. He was in a good mood and squatted down to help her squeeze out the seasoning packet and asked, "Why didn't you tell me when Nanjiu came back!?"

    Qin You tut tsk He patted her on the shoulder and said with a smile: "Aren't you busy? When the commander saw him coming back, he caught someone and scolded him happily.

    " He said he wanted to sharpen his spirit, sharpen his arrogance, or else he would be killed in the future. If you shout at you in the barracks, you will suffer! He was directly assigned to the logistics team to do some chores. It's not a coincidence that you sent someone to find Gu Nian and make special arrangements. "

    "Ha ha ha! Laugh at me! Shi Jing slapped his thigh, feeling strangely good, "No one else found it!" Or I called and told him where Gu Nian was imprisoned! It must be fuming with anger! This thing is not done well! Hahaha! ! "

    "Come on! The two of you were uncomfortable that day in the military camp. Anyway, he is like a little wife at the moment, so hurry up and bully him!" Qin You threw the instant noodles into the boiling water, thinking of Nanjiu The virtue of blowing hair is also amused, "After a while, the wear is almost done, the commander will transfer someone back to be the deputy."

    "Deputy?"

    "Hey, you didn't know at school. The headquarters encircled and suppressed the Zerg, and the follow-up finishing work was snatched by the second headquarters. Once the first prince's report was written, His Majesty rewarded the first prince for his meritorious deeds. I have been appointed as a general, and I will go to the general headquarters in a while, and I think Yan Yan will become Commander Yan in a while."

    Shi Jing was shocked, and praised: "The career approval! It is really amazing!"

    Calculated with Yan Yan Opponent for many years, this durian-flavored man is hardworking in all aspects. It will be a matter of time before he becomes a commander. She is not very surprised.

    "Commander, Your Majesty wants to send him to the General Headquarters, but the Commander changed the reward and asked for a reward fee from our First Headquarters, and it's gone." Qin You said that it was false not to be jealous of the Second Headquarters, Can't help rolling his eyes,

    turned his face and said: "Commander is really, we don't need to reward him, it would be great for him to go to the general headquarters." It’s not just these, if the second command is commanded by Yan Yan, it’s no problem, but if the first command is directly handed over to me, it means that the two major commands will be commanded by young people, when the time comes No one can suppress anyone, and it will be dangerous if something happens. Moreover, in the eyes of these elders, if you are not married, you are still a child, and you have not really grown up. If you are willing to rest assured, just leave it to me."

    "Commander, it's for the sake of the overall situation."

    Qin You seemed to understand, but felt that it made sense, and sighed, "I hope so."

    At night, the bonfire was brightly lit in the barracks, and the meat was cooked, and the delicious smell of food permeated the surroundings , Singing and dancing, but not very happy.

    After Shi Jing grilled several skewers, Yin Qin went to sit next to Shen Siling, handed the skewers to him, and asked, "Are you still afraid?"

    "I'm not afraid! When the time is here, I'm not afraid." Shen Siling took the meat skewer and smiled happily, took a bite of the meat and said, "Besides, everyone is here, what am I afraid of?"

    Shi Jing coughed dryly, avoiding the scorching eyes She seized the opportunity and said, "That... that magic vine is very useful, but..."

    "Yes, yes! It looks good! I will never be afraid of danger again!" Shen Siling held her wrist with one hand , squinted his eyes and smiled: "I knew it. You must have deliberately said that you have no AO feelings for me because of your parents. Otherwise, why would you have prepared such a powerful thing for me?

    " Jealous!" When he thought of this, he was elated, pouted his lips and said proudly, "You still say you don't like me?"

    Shi Jing withdrew his hand in embarrassment, forced a smile, and hurriedly explained: "Sling, I really treat you Sister-brother affection, not AO affection. If you think about it carefully, before you were an adult, you and I were siblings. Aren’t these what older sisters should do? Besides, let unfamiliar Alphas hug casually! Will my dad scold me when I go back?!"

    "But you will always be the first to rush up when I'm bullied! Shen Shubai didn't do that!" Shen Siling didn't want to hear her talking about "sibling love" at all. The skewers are no longer fragrant, but I don't believe she doesn't like him at all.

    "You are my younger brother! Shen Shubai is a nerd and dare not, I am your sister, of course I want to go! Otherwise they think we are easy to bully!" Shi Jing explained patiently.

    Since Shen Siling's sudden confession at the coming-of-age ceremony two years ago, she was so frightened that she ran away overnight after explaining the reason to her family.

    From then on, Shen Siling never called her elder sister, and only called her name, which gave her a terrible headache.

    "But, but you have always doted on me since you were a child. Give me everything delicious and fun..."

    "Shen Shubai only knows that reading can't coax you, and you love to cry. As your sister, of course I want more." Pet you."

    At that time when she first entered Shen's house, her situation was completely different from when she was in the slums. She didn't have to intrigue, and she didn't have to worry about three meals a day. Shen Shuan and Mrs. Shen treated her very well, as if they treated her like their own daughter. She is not a white-eyed wolf, so she naturally learned from her elders to love Omega well, and be a good sister with five good things and four good things.

    "But you haven't been with anyone for so long!" Shen Siling's eyes were still full of hope, and the tip of his nose was sore.

    "... I started having a boyfriend yesterday." Shi Jing saw that the circles of his eyes were red, and stared at her sadly, she took a deep breath, and said slowly: "His name is Pei Sheng, he is... very good Omega."

    When Shen Siling heard that "boyfriend" couldn't hold back completely, he burst into tears with a "wow".

    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

    The cry directly attracted the attention of all directions, and they all shot at Shi Jing with condemning eyes.

    Shi Jingzao really didn't expect that these words would directly cause mountain torrents, his temples twitched, his head hurt from being watched by hundreds of people, he gritted his teeth and decided to be a villain, and cut the mess quickly: "That magic vine... "

    Unexpectedly, the words are not finished yet.

    Shen Siling stood up, limped, turned around and walked towards the outside of the bonfire, crying out of breath, raising his hand to wipe away tears from time to time, "I don't want to be your younger brother... woo woo woo... How can you like it?" Others... woo woo woo..."

    Shi Jing wanted to follow and brought back the magic vine.

    If you can't get it back, how can Sheng Sheng explain it?

    "You are not allowed to come over!" Sensing that she was following, Shen Siling turned his head and yelled.

    He cried until the pear blossoms were raining, and his little nose was flushed with discomfort. Seeing her stop, she turned her head and continued to drag her injured foot towards the sparsely populated place. While crying, he wiped away his tears, because his stomach was growling with hunger, Take two mouthfuls of delicious meat.

    woo woo woo.

    He took another bite of meat, chewed hard, sat on the sand and looked at the dark prison in the distance, his vision was completely blurred.

    The little goblin must have seduced her!

    woo woo woo.

    He took another bite of meat and sniffed, as if thinking of something, he cried even harder with a "wow".

    She said her boyfriend was excellent, but she never praised him so much.

    Just as he was sniffling and crying, a shadow fell beside him, and a person sat down.

    "You don't want to come here!" Shen Siling was exhausted physically and mentally, his lovelorn was like a heavy hammer that knocked him stupid.

    "Are you sad?"

    The voice next to her was cold and quiet, as if she was just making a judgment.

    Shen Siling's little head was like a roaring train, he turned his head and saw Yu Jing sitting beside him, he got some gauze potion from somewhere, hiccupped, and wanted to drive him away and asked, "What are you doing?" What?"

    "Would you like to bandage my wound?" Yu Jing stuffed the gauze solution into his arms, staring at him with sincerity.

    After entering the barracks, he was assigned to the prisoner camp, and he couldn't just walk around.

    But when he was sitting on the ground with his eyes closed, he heard Shen Siling's cry, and couldn't help but leave the camp.

    This is when it is necessary.

    Shen Siling cried even harder.

    Why did he help him bandage the wound when he was broken in love? Can't he be sad?     "

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

    _

Misty mist looked at the blurred figure, "??!"

    Who will be happy when the wound is bandaged, hey...

    "Or, do you need me to bandage it for me?" Yu Jing hesitated whether to change the dressing on Omega's foot.

    Shen Siling had never seen an Alpha who comforted others like her. He cried so much that he had no strength to correct her, so he buried his head in her arms, sobbed softly, and his shoulders twitched from crying, "Woooo, big villain! Woooo Woo...she's a big villain...how can she like...how can she like others..."

    "Why don't you bandage it up?" Yu Jing was quite persistent.

    Omega seems... very unhappy.

    Hearing her talk about bandaging, Shen Siling's brain was buzzing, his eyes were dimmed with tears, he raised his head wronged and said, "You can't touch my head, woo woo, comfort me..."

    Why... he was broken in love, so he came to comfort his whole heart It needs to be bandaged...

    Yu Jing lowered his eyes to look at his wet eyes, hesitated for a while, raised his hand stiffly and rubbed his hair, it felt fluffy, his fingertips were faintly scented with milk, and his chest was stirring irregularly .

    When Omega acts like a baby, it's so cute.

    "Say a few words." Shen Siling buried his head in her chest, urging sullenly.

    Since he was a child, he has been pampered by his family. Where has he met such a person who can't coax others?

    Yu Jing pondered for a moment, and said honestly: "You are very cute."

    Shen Siling was frustrated, and said, "It's useless to be cute."

    "You look good when you smile." "It's     useless to look good when

    I smile."

silence.

    After a while, Shen Siling wiped away his tears, regained his composure, rubbed his cheeks, clenched his fists and said: "I'd like to see how good the person Shi Jing likes is! I don't believe that he can be better than me!"

    "Yes. "Yu Jing didn't know why Omega suddenly became emotional again, so he raised his hand and rubbed his hairy head, "You are excellent."

    Shen Siling was very helpful, and immediately smiled.

    Since they were all injured, he took gauze and water to change the wound and re-treated it.

    Around midnight.

    Lured by the barbecue, the mutated plants rustled towards the barracks.

    Shi Jing watched the large-scale swarm of plants, and when the mutated plants had completely escaped from the prison and drove into the desert, he ordered someone to ignite the gasoline that had been sprinkled long ago.

    All of a sudden, flames blazed everywhere, and clusters of flames started a prairie fire.

    Countless mutated plants were about to burst out of the raging flames, but were cut into sections by the soldiers stationed outside with their swords.

    The battle burned for three hours before it ended.

    The desert was filled with the smell of burnt firewood for several miles, and piles of charcoal covered the desert, which was quite a spectacular sight.

    In the early morning, soldiers in protective suits entered the prison and sewers and began to clean up the remaining mutant plants.

    The finishing work lasted for three days before it was completely over.

    Huo Xianxian called her and asked her to prepare for the Pei family banquet.

    Shi Jing slapped his forehead and forgot about it, and he couldn't leave the barracks and immediately said: "Mom, when you go, just finish your work and leave."

    Huo Xianxian said, "All right."

    Zhou On the evening of the 6th, the Pei family's family banquet was held as scheduled.

    Huo Xianxian met Pei Yan's three children, two male Alphas who were half-grown and not young, and a mature Omega with exquisite eyebrows and a beautiful appearance. The two little boys were not very sensible, they were used to being arrogant and arrogant, their nostrils were upturned, and they were full of disdain for her, but the eldest, Pei Shengwen, was gentle and gentle, not only poured water for her himself, but also took her around the garden, with a little smile on his face. Smile, treat her respectfully, like a gentle and considerate little padded jacket.

    "Sheng Sheng, right? Do you have a girlfriend?" Huo Xianxian has no resistance to a beautiful Omega, let alone this kind of obedient Omega, who pulls people aside and immediately opens the chatterbox.

    Pei Sheng's cheeks flushed slightly, he nodded and felt something was wrong, then shook his head again, very reserved.

    How to put it, Huo Xianxian is also Shi Jing's mother...

    Huo Xianxian took a look at his appearance, and said firmly: "I understand that I have a girlfriend! Auntie can see it!"

    Pei Sheng's ears became redder, and he avoided her scorching gaze and said: "Yes "

    Which stage is it? Holding hands? Eating? Hugging? Kissing? Or... well, more open?" Huo Xianxian crossed his legs, saw the little boy's cheeks blushing, couldn't speak a word, and smiled: "Are you shy?"

    Pei Sheng didn't know that he was asked such a shameful question when they met for the first time, and after deliberating for a while, he said, "Holding hands."

    If he said everything, wouldn't it mean that he was too casual?

    "Does she like you?"

    "I don't know."

    "Scumbag," Huo Xianxian made a short comment, shaking his head and said, "If Alpha can't give Omega a sense of security, you should hurry up and think about getting another one, she If you like you, you shouldn't know about it."

    Pei Sheng's eyes flashed a little dark, and his thin lips pursed together: "She may... have someone she likes."

    "Then why do you still keep it?" Be a spare tire?" Huo Xianxian was quite annoyed by Pei Sheng's Alpha girlfriend, and felt sorry for the Omega who was trapped in love, and patted him on the shoulder to persuade him: "If she still pretends to be someone in her heart, she doesn't respect you. , Thanks to you, you have not suffered, you ask the situation clearly, do what you should have done earlier, and don't let yourself get hurt."

    Hey, the innocent Omega now! When I was cheated, I would cry miserably!

    Pei Sheng coughed in embarrassment, "Well, I'll ask when the time comes."

    Huo Xianxian nodded in satisfaction, "Sheng Sheng, you don't have to be straightforward when you ask, just ask her if she misses you, and if she knows what you like. Asking about your birthday...Ask about your past, what exactly does she remember, if she can't remember, just throw it away."

    Pei Sheng faintly felt that it made sense, but he was also a little ready to move: "Okay, I'll ask another day."

    You don't need to ask so bluntly, it seems... you can also measure it.

    But, would Alpha miss him these days?

    At the dinner party, there is a table of delicacies from mountains and seas.

    Huo Xianxian ate happily and was sent home by Pei Yan after it was over.

    "Mr. Pei, after getting along for this period of time, I don't think we are suitable." She smiled at Yan Yan, showing an air of gentleness.

    Pei Yan held the steering wheel and slammed on the accelerator, frowned slightly, a little surprise flashed in his eyes, he calmed down and looked at the busy traffic ahead and asked: "I think we have gotten along very well during this time, and... I will send you Don't you like all the things you have?"

    "Mr. Pei, you have three children, two of whom are illegitimate children, and they don't seem very sensible. If I become a stepmother, it will definitely be more troublesome." Huo Xianxian cut to the point and completed it according to the plan Task, "Besides, my daughter doesn't want a stepfather. Our marriage is definitely not a matter of two people, but a matter of two families. If we don't get along well, we really don't have the fate to be a family."     Pei Yan frowned into the word "Chuan", " Children can be educated, that's not a problem. Besides, the important thing is of course the two of us, and I think you like me."     "Mr. Pei, how did you know that?"     "The way you look at me means that you like me "     "If I say, I'm just interested in your abs, would you believe me?"     "????"     "Yes, I'm surprised! You still have such abs at your age! It's amazing! "     You mean, you look at me like that and you're just interested in my abs?" Pei Yan was so angry that he wanted to vomit blood.     Huo Xianxian nodded, "That's right, it's amazing!"     Pei Yan instantly wanted to throw this woman out, "...!"

    But he still sent Huo Xianxian home, suppressed his emotions completely, and said expressionlessly: "It doesn't matter if you are interested in my abdominal muscles now, you will be interested in me. Money, face, or something else, always There is one kind."

    Huo Xianxian said seriously: "I don't have those vulgar desires. Money is something outside of me, and I serve people with sex, and love runs after the decline of color. We are all old, can't we see through this?"

    Pei Yan He closed his eyes, feeling that he was just angry at himself for eating this meal, and said word by word: "Capitalist, I didn't see through it!" Huo     Xianxian was

    stunned: "???"

A new warden was dispatched to take over, and with the assistance of the First Command, all prisoners were successfully imprisoned.

    However, when His Majesty looked through the documents, he found a document sealed by the founding emperor, which recorded in detail several centuries ago that Yu Fan made his daughter who was dying of cancer into No. 857, but No. 857 was unwilling to assist the rebellion Those who joined the camp of the founding emperor Liang Chu, and took Liang Chu as the lord.

    No. 857 has repeatedly stood up to the rebels and achieved numerous military exploits.

    However, due to genetic modification, she is still human in essence. After witnessing Yu Fanshenlan fighting for the rebels and ending the war, she fell into the aftermath of the war.

    So, she asked Liang Chu to seal her underground, erase all her memories, and fall into a long sleep.

    It's just that Shi Jing dug her out.

    For this reason, His Majesty ordered Yu Jing to be acquitted, awarded the title of Colonel, and assigned to the First Command.

    But because of Yu Jing's amnesiac, he will be sent to study in the Mecha Department of the Imperial School.

    As soon as the order came out, the whole army was in an uproar.

    Shi Jing remembered the quiet room where Yu Jing's coffin was placed, surrounded by amethysts, and the coffin was expensive, it was indeed the work of a big shot.

    However, she was very happy that the First Command had another general.

    Shi Jing ran to Shen Siling for the magic vine in the past two days, but when Shen Siling saw her, he avoided her with a cane, or said "Don't say anything" or "Don't come here", completely blocking her words go back.

    In this way, it is impossible to get back the magic vine from Shen Siling in a short time.

    After thinking about it, she simply checked her account, managed to scrape together 20 million star coins, and planned to go to the black market to buy an identical magic vine.

    After returning to the city, Shi Jing got out of the black market.

    Unexpectedly, the owner of the black market weapons shop said: "That's an orphan, and the manufacturer doesn't want to make a second one."

    When the time came back, he went in and bought a bouquet of champagne roses when he passed by the flower shop downstairs, and decided to buy a bouquet of champagne roses first. Coax Omega, and explain the reason clearly.

    I haven't seen him for a few days, and I can't contact Pei Sheng during the mission. She misses him very much recently. Seeing that the time is only eight o'clock, she simply hugged the roses and went downstairs to the dormitory of the medical department. Sheng is not in the dormitory, he has been home for several days.

    She had no choice but to give the flowers to the dormitory manager first, and the dormitory manager handed them over.

    In the dormitory, Dai Long went home for a few days and was temporarily absent.

    Shi Jing went back to take a shower, tidied up the bedroom, and then sat down to play a game after tidying up.

    next day.

    After she finished her biological observation homework, there was a knock on the door.

    Through the peephole, I saw Pei Sheng and Shen Siling standing at the door, both of them looked very bad.

    Her mind was buzzing, and her lips slowly said: "It's over."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 359 104
[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finally waited for that assassination opportun...
9.1K 399 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...
1.1M 61.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
19.5K 695 69
Before crossing, Tang Qing was very straight. After becoming an alpha, Tang Qing still felt that she was "straight". Until she later met her boss Hor...