The New Girl And The Cold Hea...

By booksgetmehooked

Taehyung came and put his jacket around her completely startling her and making her heartbeat race due to the... More

I. I'LL MANAGE...
II. INAPPROPRIATE CROP TOPS...
III. EVEN TO THE WASHROOM...
IV. I AM NOT LITTLE, MISTER...
V. WHAT PANDA?!!!...
VI. MR. HAMSTER...
VII. TAE AND BUTTERCUP...
VIII. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!!!...
IX. LET THIS PEASANT TAKE A NAP...
X. I AM TRYING, BUTTONHEAD....
XI. GIVE ME A PIGGYBACK....
XII. DON'T WORRY I AIN'T KIDNAPPING....
XIV. MY PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR...
XV. NEVER FORGET THE SEATBELT...
XVI. MICROWAVE....
XVII. I DO....
XVIII. DON'T DO THAT....
XIX. YES, DAISY I AM....
XX. MY BOYFRIEND....
XXI. BUBBLE BATH....
XXII. NO BOXY SMILE....
XXIII. I-I HATE YOU...
XXIV. LOVE?!....
XXV. DEAL....
XXVI. MEMORY LANE....
XXVII. THE SECRET....
XXVIII. FINALLY....
🌷 BONUS 🌷

XIII. MR. AND MRS.KIM....

1.2K 57 5
By booksgetmehooked

WORD COUNT: 1448.

"We are not going there, that's the café we are going to" he said pointing to the opposite direction.

***

The café he pointed to was ornamented with beautifully potted plants on each side of its entry. It was chic, perfectly complimenting its name "The Caffeine Fix". The café's exteriors were painted in tint purple giving off a soothing, warm and inviting vibe. It had a small outdoor sitting with tables neatly arranged.

The glass door made a ding sound when Taehyung and Y/n pushed their way into the café. A blanket of warm air hit them accompanied by the irresistible aroma of coffee. The café looked extravagant and rich. It had posh interiors with intricate designer chairs and tables. It was dyed a pastel peach-ish pink complimented with a pastel mint green.

(I don't own the images... credits to the real owner)

The ornate chandelier's golden lighting was just adding to the effect. To further add on to its advantage the café had aesthetic paintings hung on the walls and captivating quotes in neon lighting hammered centering each two tables. It was plain stunning.

(I don't own the images... credits to the real owner)

The pink side gave the speculator a romantic feel while the mint gave much of a friendly or workaholic feel.

(I don't own the images... credits to the real owner)

The bustling of teenagers, working professionals, and the aged made it quite clear that this place was damn popular. It was busy yet comfy and cozy. Anyone who visits is bound to fall in love with it.

After shamelessly gawking at the café with wide eyes and a wide-open mouth, Y/n pulled Taehyung to a far corner skidding out of the visitor's vicinity.

"Why did you take me here? It looks so expensive and lavish."

"Don't worry buttercup. I am paying. I just wanted you to taste the goodies here. They are really yummy."

"I don't want you to burden yourself with my payment. I can pay for myself."

"No one is burdening anyone. The prices here are fairly reasonable. So, don't you worry, we won't be ransacked."

With one last tug at her sleeve, Y/N finally gave in and re-entered the café with Tae. On their arrival an attendant approached Taehyung and asked for their requirement. To which Taehyung replied, "I have booked a table under the name of 'Mr. and Mrs. Kim Taehyung' earlier this afternoon." (The look on Y/N's face was priceless) The attendant excused himself and proceeded to check the booking request he was looking for – Mr. and Mrs. Kim Taehyung.

While the attendant got busy in his job, Y/N tapped Taehyung's shoulder, which made him turn towards her with an awkward smile. She just stared at him with a 'I need answers' look. "What?" he asked trying to play fool and get off the hook. "Why'd you register us like that?" she asked somberly though she was loving it. Her being called as Mrs. Kim Taehyung had to be a dream. It was such a pretty yet unachievable dream.

"If we register under couple names, they offer us a special couples' discount." He smoothly lied while Y/N just made an 'oh' face.

The attendant got back to them and asked them to follow him as he took them to their assigned table. The table was in a far-off corner, near a huge French window which gorgeously projected the vast aqua blue mingled sapphire green ocean ever so attractively associated with the orangish-purplish hues of the sky which depicted it was nearing evening. The sun gracefully taking a dip in the limitless blue water body. The view was so ethereal and calming.

"How do you like the café, Buttercup?" Taehyung asked.

"It's just soooo enticing and pretty. I am in love. I regret not coming here earlier. But I am also grateful I came here with you."

"I am glad you liked it. The food is even more delicious. Let's order."

"Yeah. Okay."

Taehyung called out to the waiter. The waiter was justly young and fine-looking. He had a genuine welcoming smile when he approached their table. He didn't even glance at Taehyung and completed diverted all his attention to Y/N. "What would the pretty lady here like to have?" he beamed at Y/N.

"The lady is mine and the order is also mine. So, if you'll focus on your designated job, it would be highly appreciated. Do let me know if you don't wish to continue your job. I can get you fired in a blink of an eye. Send someone else to grab our orders. I cannot stand the sight of people who don't know how to respect their customers." Taehyung retorted with his infamous and deadly glare.  

It was something in Taehyung's aura that conveyed his message loud and clear. The waiter visibly gulped. He clearly didn't want his job to be snatched away from him.

While anyone could sense the bad blood between the two, Y/N was still stuck on Tae's words – "The lady is mine." Her heart was hammering in her chest. She felt like she was on cloud nine. Her heart stirred when he called her 'his lady'. Though maybe it was his friendly instinct that made him do that with just an intention to shoo away the waiter, but his protective gesture still made her feel things she knew she shouldn't be feeling.

"Okay." He said curtly and bowed before leaving.

The previous attendant who delivered them to their allotted table with much courtesy, was now at their table to take down their orders.

"Yes, my lovely couple, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, what should I get for you guys?"

Beetroot was the vegetable which described their faces the best right now. Though Taehyung was the one who got them registered under this name, but he was not at all prepared to be addressed like that and never in front of Y/N.

"Should I bring today's Couple's special for you guys?"

"It consists of our best dishes."

"Yes, we would like to have that." Taehyung was quick to answer. It was enough to cut through the growing awkwardness. He was too focused on Mr. and Mrs. Kim to notice the attendant blabbering and without even listening he gave in affirmative. Y/N just thought, he agreed because couples get a special discount while Taehyung had completely forgotten about his own made-up lie.

When Taehyung turned to Y/N to finally break the ice, he found her admiring the view through the window they were sat by. She was admiring the view while he was admiring her.

They seemed too rapt in admiring to notice the attendant who had come back with their scrumptious meal. (They just recreated a scene, but they can't be blamed, now, can they? they were in love for crying out loud). As usual they completely ignored him and continued with their business.

The attendant called out for Taehyung going as far as knocking on the table but every effort of his turned out to be futile. Y/N finally turned around and clapped her hands in front of Taehyung's face finally hauling him out his land of make- believe.

When the attendant acquired both of their attention he spoke, "I see a lot of chemistry streaming between the two of you and so, I would like if you guys took part in our competition. You guys qualify for all the criteria with a straight A. Do give a thought to my request sir. "

*+*+*+

What can the competition be???? will they participate??? what about the streaming chemistry???

What do you think of this chapter guys... do ping me with your thoughts.

I hope you like how the story is proceeding guys. I honestly want to know your thoughts about how you feel about the book. Please hit me up with any opinions or scenes you would enjoy in the book.

Do vote, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughts with me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked.wattpad.

BORAHAEYO!!!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.4K 16
A cold mafia changed himself to get his love. His obsession increases every time he sees her, To let her know his existence, He becomes a college stu...
31.2K 1.7K 13
Seth was a wolf of the Emperor and linked with his Symbiote Kletharl. Kletharl's mate Cleasal lost his host and has to bond again before he goes cra...
4.7K 83 12
After Bishop Heahmund vows that he will rid the world of pagan Vikings, the Ragnarson brothers ask the Seer what will happen to the Viking way of lif...
209K 7.3K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...