A Year with Sqampy

Autorstwa Just_Nerdy_Enough

Sqaishey is a huge fan of the MAC, especially StampyLongNose. One day, she make a video that changes her whol... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Summary of Months
Final Chapter

Chapter 24

1.9K 56 80
Autorstwa Just_Nerdy_Enough

I'M NOT DEAD! I Promise!!

2 days later. Stampy is heading to his parent's house for a week before Stampy's Lovely Minecraft Quiz.

Stampy POV

"We will be reaching Portsmouth in about 10 minutes" Crackled over the loudspeaker. I sent the text message I was typing to Sqaishey and set my phone down for a minute to stretch. I had been texted with Sqaishey the entire train ride; scratch that. We had been texting almost non-stop since Amy scolded me. We only stopped texting when we had to record. We often ended up bulk recording Sky Den because we just wanted to talk and play together. We even decided we were going to record a PC series on Sqaishey's channel. It is going to be called Super Happy fun Times because we always have the best time together. We are going to record the first episode when I get back from Scotland.

My phone quacked on my leg and I picked it up. Sqaishey had said 'Stampy help me... now a pig is just staring at me! xx' I chuckled. Sqaishey was playing around on x-box in a random survival world and the animals keep staring at her. 'Just kill it then ducky xx' I tapped out. The train pulled up into the station and I typed 'Arrived in Portsmouth. I'll txt u when I get to my parent's house xx" and put my phone in my pocket. If I tried to text and find Netty then I would walk into something or forget some of my stuff. I grabbed my suitcase and backpack and walked off the train. My phone beeped in my pocket again as I stepped off my train but I ignored it. I walked through the platform to where I was meeting Netty.

I walked into the big crossroad room place and saw Netty sitting on a bench. She was on her phone, and didn't notice me approach. I felt a lump grow in my throat from the de ja vu. I swallowed it down and sat next to Netty. "Please go away I'm not interested." Netty said, turning away from me. I chuckled and put my arm around my sister. She tried to shrug me off but I laughed. High school guys would occasionally hit on her because she looks like she is about to finish school. "Don't you like me big sis?" "Stamps!" She smiled, turning around and hugging me. "How've you been little bro?" She said, ruffling my hair. "Good, Good. But leave my hair alone!" I chuckled, ducking away from her. I stood up and Netty pouted a little cause I am like a foot taller then her. "Come on Netty. Lets go home. I'm tired!" I told her, and Netty smiled. She hopped to her feet and we walked out of the station together. I tossed my stuff in the trunk of Netty's car and got into the front seat next to her. She started it up and I pulled out my phone to see what Sqaishey had said. She had sent'I can't kill a piggy! :.( What kind of ducky do u think I am? xx' then 'Have fun with your sister! xx' I smiled at my phone and stuck it back in my pocket.

When Netty pulled into my parent's driveway we jumped out of the car. I grabbed my stuff from the trunk and we walked inside. "Mum, we're back!" Netty shouted down the hall. My mom came down the hall and hugged me tightly, nearly squeezing the life out of me. I guess that's what I get for not calling for a couple months. "Joseph Garret! We have barely heard from you since January!" My mom nearly shouted. She actually looked really annoyed. "I'm sorry mum. I have been super busy." I said, rubbing my neck. My mom sighed but seemed to believe me. Netty however, was eyeing me. She had always payed closer attention to my channel then my mom. My mom just monitored my Facebook for me for people being rude. My mom said "Fine. Just remember to call more often. I going to go finish dinner." and walked away.

I grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs to put it away. Netty followed me upstairs and into my old bedroom. I set my stuff on the bed and turned around. Netty had sat herself on my chair. "So what's the real reason that you haven't been calling. You have always called no matter how busy you have been with you channel." Netty really is to clever for her own good. "I have been busy Netty. I just forgot." I told her. I don't want to talk about Sqaishey and me with my sister right now. It's weird. Netty rolled her eyes at me and pulled out her phone. She typed in something and showed me her screen a moment later. "The fans are on to you two already Stamps." On Netty's screen was a google search of 'Stampy and Sqaishey' and there was fan art of Sqaishey and me already. "Well some of the fans are pretty smart Netty. I don't want to talk about this." My phone quacked again and I pulled it out of my pocket. Sqaishey had sent me a picture of a cake she apparently had just made. "Is that Sqaishey?" Netty asked. I nodded as I sent Sqaishey a sad face for eating cake without me and set my phone down. "Yep. She's really sweet and funny and just amazing to be around." I smiled, glancing at my phone to see if Sqaishey replied. She had replied with a 'nom nom nom x' I smiled happily and Netty laughed. "You really like her don't you bro?" I hesitated in replying and then my mom called us for dinner. Saved by the bell. "Mom made her lasagna." Netty said. In an instant, we were racing out my bedroom and down the stair. Netty and I shoved each other and laughed as we hurried down the stairs. My mom's lasagna is the best.

We ran into the kitchen and the 2 people inside looked up at us. My mom just shook her head and continued what she was doing. My dad put down the plates he was holding and gave me a manly hug. The last time I visited, my dad had to go on a trip for work and I only saw him one day. "Nice to see you son!" He smiled. My dad and I had always had a close bond. He is the one that initially encouraged me to do YouTube. "Nice to see you dad!" I smiled. My mom brought over the rest of the food and we all sat down at our circular table. "So how is your channel going?" My dad asked. "It's been going good. I have been a little busy with... stuff." I trailed off. I didn't want to talk about my relationship with my parents during dinner. "What kind of stuff?" Mom asked. "Well I recently had the 200th anniversary of my lovely world so that took a lot of work with editing. I also started a new series." I told them. "He didn't start a series with just anyone!" Netty smiled. She better not tell them! I frantically tried to send telepathic messages to Netty to stop but she had her mind set. "Is it not Squid?" My mom asked curiously. " She's no one important." I told her quickly, but maybe too quickly. My mom's eyes narrowed and Netty smiled victoriously. "Who is she?" Mom asked. "A new friend of mine. Another YouTuber." I said, unconsciously smiling. "Oh really? What's she like son?" My dad asked. "She has her own channel called Sqaishey Quack and is a little yellow duck. She's 17, funny, and adorable." I grinned. My parents exchanged a glance and my mom said to me "Make sure you bring her here to meet us soon honey." I nodded and dug into my lasagna, glad the mini interrogation was over.

\~~ Time Skip to the end of the week~~/

My laptop rang as I waited for Sqaishey to answer the Skype call. We hadn't Skyped in a few days because we both had things we had to do and didn't have a chance. She answered after a few seconds, and it connected just in time to see her fall off the chair. "Are you okay Sqaishey?" I asked between laughs. She was giggling as she climbed back into her chair. "I was in the kitchen when you called so I had to run over here. I tried to do a running slide into my chair as I answered but being clumsy me, I fell." She laughed, smiling happily. "What were you doing in the kitchen when you knew I was just about to call?" I teased her. "I was making a cuppa because I was thirsty." she said. "And where might that tea be as we are talking?" I laughed, knowing she probably left it in the kitchen. Sqaishey turned red and I smiled at her. "Go get your tea, I can wait a minute." Sqaishey hopped out of her chair and scurried out of the room. I sat back in my chair when there was a knock on my bedroom door. "I brought you a cup of tea Stamps" Netty called. i walked over to the door and opened it for her. Netty handed me my mug and followed me into the room. "I'm back KittyCake!" Sqaishey called from the computer. I quickly sat back in my chair and Netty came up behind me. "Hi, you're Sqaishey right?" She asked. Sqaishey nodded, looking a little shocked. I chuckled a little, remembering how scared she was to meet Amy. "Sqaishey, meet Netty, my tiny older sis." "Stamps has told me a lot about you Sqaishey." Netty smiled. "Only good things of course" I laughed. Sqaishey had a slightly panicked look across her face. I wouldn't say anything bad about Sqaishey. I couldn't. "Anyway, I'm going to go and leave you two to chat. Nice meeting you Sqaishey!" Netty smiled. "Nice meeting you too Netty!" Sqaishey called. Netty walked toward the door but before she walked out, she made a kissy face and a heart with her hands. I glared at her then turned to my computer. "How have you been the past few days?" I said sweetly. "Good. I'm scared. He is coming back in a week." Sqaishey said, making a face. "You don't need to worry ducky." I smiled to comfort her, but inside I was really worried. This could go wrong in so many ways. Hunter could bet her up or kidnap her or threaten her. "Everything will be fine." I told her. "Sqaishey. Put your hand on the screen." I suddenly told her. "Why?" "Trust me." I put my hand on the screen and Sqaishey did the same so that our hands were on top of each other. "Even miles apart, we can still hold hands." I told her. "Hunter may try to take you back, but I won't let him. He's an idiot for being so cruel to such a beautiful girl." Sqaishey blushed hard, taking her hand back from the screen to cover her face. I just chuckled quietly at my amazing girlfriend. When Sqaishey's blush faded, we just continued to chat about anything that came to mind until late at night. Eventually Sqaishey's eyes kept closing so we said good night and I ended the call.
Stretching, I looked at the time and saw that we had been skyping for 4 hours. I closed my laptop and changed into my pjs. I went to bathroom and brushed my teeth before heading back to my room. Netty was leaning against the wall next to my room. She followed me inside my room as I flopped on my bed. "I think I was wrong earlier. You don't just really like Sqaishey, do you? She asked. I smiled, feeling my heart jump at Sqaishey's name. "I love her Netty. I know I do." I exclaimed. "But I am sure she doesn't love me." Grabbing a pillow, I covered my face with it. I could feel my cheeks burning and my eye's stinging. "I'm pretty sure she loves you too. Just give her time Stamps. I saw who she looked at you." Netty said. I pulled my pillow away from my face to see Netty smiling. "Good night bro." She smiled. "Good night sis."

---------------

FINALLY!! I took way to long to post this. I just didn't know how to not make this chapter seem awkward and I'm sure I failed. =(

But btw, THANK YOU!! 22k reads on this book!! Amazing!! Infinite huggles and cake and pie and everything!! You guys are so awesome! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Also... Addicted to Dan and Phil... Good thing it's summer!!! :D

<3 Soup

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

93.8K 2.2K 54
A Stampylongnose and SqaisheyQuack Love Story. Please don't take anything seriously. I'm not actually sure if they are together but I still wanted to...
2.5K 100 22
This is 100% made up and in no way has any of this happened in real life. Sqaishey switches off her recording set up and sits back in her chair. 'Sqa...
11.1K 294 16
When iBallisticSquid, Stampylongnose, SqaisheyQuack, L for Leeeeee (after "The Truth" Lee doesn't feature. Reason in "A/N"), AshDubh, NettyPlays, Tom...
13.9K 453 51
This is kind of like the 4th part to 'After Us' by Lily12Mermaid. I enjoyed all three of those books so much, so I decided to write my own book, and...