Welcome to Tempest ♡ Cafe!

De Naturalspeedauthor

COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. WILL TAKE DOWN IF OWNER WISHES Zelretch was chilling, minding his own business... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1 - Official Opening
Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!
Chapter 3 - Customers?
Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants
Chapter 5 - Caster vs Golden Boy
Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants
Chapter 7 - New Worker?
Chapter 8 - Abilities Chapter - Fate Arc
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - Trouble
Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half
Chapter 13 - Public Safety Devil Hunters
Chapter 14 - Plot Twist and Fate?
Chapter 15 - A Contract With The Devil
Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell
Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?
Chapter 18 - Kobayashi's trouble and a brilliant solution
Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto
Chapter 20 - Inheritors and Progenitors
Chapter 21 - Cao Cao
Chapter 22 - Why Do I Keep Getting Interrupted?!
Chapter 23- Character Development
Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!
Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World
Chapter 26 - The Plan Is Set In Motion
Chapter 27 - Clues
Chapter 28 - Hu Tao
Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking
Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 31 - Her True Strength
Chapter 32 - Everything Goes On
Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku
Chapter 34 - His Foolish Dream
Chapter 35 - Rewards
Chapter 36 - Ciel... on a Throne?
Chapter 37 - The Profound and Dignified Ciel?
Chapter 38 - Hunters... Assemble!
Chapter 39 - More New Concepts
Chapter 40 - The Universes
Chapter 41 - Slice of Life
Chapter 42 - Ophis
Chapter 43 - New Mission
Chapter 44 - Preparations and Descent
Chapter 45 - The Abyss
Chapter 46 - 4th Layer, the Goblet of Giants
Chapter 47 - The Natural Cycle
Chapter 48 - Cruelty
Chapter 49 - Capital of Unreturned
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage
Chapter 52 - The Final Conclusion
Chapter 53 - Daily Life of the Infinity Dragon
Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon
Chapter 55 - The Admin
Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 57 - Meeting of the Three
Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half

3K 122 33
De Naturalspeedauthor

Chapter 12 – Against jjk – Second Half

Each connection generated a vast amount of power, and each connection generated a shockwave that echoed for miles.

Ciel and Gojo has been engaged in this monotonous battle for a while now, and neither is looking exhausted on the outside.

Gojo's amount of cursed energy is so immense he could go on like this for days.

And Ciel... was just Ciel. It was nigh impossible for her to lose, she was probably just prolonging the battle to have some fun in life.

Despite this fact, she was getting quite bored. There wasn't anything interesting about this battle, so she secretly clicked her tongue, and a dilute wave of magicules infiltrated into Gojo's mind.

Gojo knew that he had to stretch the battle out and have this be a competition of stamina. He was very confident in this area, but soon he realised that perhaps his opponent was also quite good.

Because of this, he never intended to do anything special apart from doing the same punches and kicks every time. Although he had to pay attention since one slip up could mean a disadvantage, he was getting mentally exhausted.

But being the prideful Gojo, he never showed this and never backed out. He fought and fought...

Until, for some reason unbeknownst to Gojo, he wanted to end this now. He didn't know he had this thought; on his side, he naturally made himself think about this. And this was his downfall. No matter how powerful he is on the outside, he knew nothing about defending his soul and thought manipulation.

So, with his free will, he backed away further than normal. Ciel simply did the same and distanced herself.

"You're very strong. In terms of physical ability, you're probably on par with me, so let's end this. How good are you with computing information?"

Before Ciel could answer the question, which was probably rhetorical, Gojo crossed his fingers.

"[Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void]"

Suddenly, the space around Ciel crumbled, and she found herself in the middle of the universe. Her eyes reflected the stars she saw, and the scenery kept changing.

From black holes, to splitting the atom, to supernovas. It seemed like everything that every natural phenomenon was shown to Ciel.

This was Gojo's domain expansion, the peak of jujutsu sorcery. It creates a metaphysical space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions. Gojo has mastered this ability to such a level that he can activate this domain for as long and as short as he wants, limiting its lasting effects on those he traps within it.

This was not an attack that hit the body, but the mind, so he had quite a lot of confidence he will win.

He floated out of sight to Ciel, and watched her as she stared in front of her.

After 1 minute of staring into space, he then approached her slowly and reached out his hand for Ciel's head, in an attempt to take it off.

What he didn't expect however, was Ciel to turn around with a smile on her face, her blood-red eyes showed no sign of confusion or limitation.

"This is quite interesting. You are using your cursed energy to manifest a metaphysical space in the physical world. There are multiple rules here, such as all attacks will hit and stuff like that. I am also probably correct to assume that each person's space is different.

Yours uses information to attack the victim's mind. Despite being physically strong, you first attack their mind, to make the final job easier. In other words, you wish to win and destroy them both mentally and physically.

However, I am probably the worst match-up for such an ability."

Even though Ciel was taking time talking, Gojo didn't try anything and just listened.

"This is called a domain expansion right? Let me try this as well."

She copied Gojo's pose and crossed her fingers.

"[Domain Expansion: Information King Akashic Records]"

And instantly, the familiar sight of the universe disappeared, which most definitely shocked Gojo.

In order for a domain to be overwritten, the user has to be more powerful than the other one.

Gojo's strength was probably the best in the world, only perhaps rivalled by Sukuna, so his domain should typically be invincible and only equalled by Sukuna's, but no.

Ciel simply tried and imitated him, and his all-powerful technique was instantly overpowered.

Ciel's domain was actually using one of the skills Rimuru had but tweaked a little, called [Information King Akashic Records]. It holds all the information about every planet, universe, multiverse, omniverse, and every single organism and object within. It was basically Gojo's ability, but amplified to an infinite amount.

Ironic, since Gojo's ability was literally called infinite.

With this ability, even change is noticed and recorded. The records literally record everything. Everything that has happened, everything that is happening, and everything that will happen. It holds the meaning of life, what it means to love and answers to every question that would make philosophers gasp and drool over.

This was also the reason why Rimuru and Ciel mutually agreed to shut it off. They just didn't want any spoilers.

Gojo saw animals of light running around and galloping. Everything seemed so peaceful and tranquil. Then he saw a tree in the centre. It was a towering giant which looked silver and white. It was partially see through, and bright light veins flowed through.

Gojo was positioned around the centre of the height, so he could see the trunk extending below into an abyss, and he could see the trunk tower into the sky, and the leaves that branched out for as long as the eyes could see.

Ciel simply waved her hand, and all the information from this universe appeared inside Gojo's mind.

And he simply just died.

Nothing more nothing less. The sheer amount of information trampled through his mind, and no being could comprehend this much knowledge. His mind imploded on itself and he simply died.

Ciel looked at him and sighed.

It was... an okay battle I suppose.

She then returned to reality and placed her palm on his motionless body. She re-created his soul and recovered his broken mind.

As life returned to him, he began to breath, and the layer of [Infinity] unconsciously covered his body once again.

He was still blacked-out however, and Ciel removed the memory of her true strength, only showing the fact that she beat him.

Dragging his body on the floor by the foot, she walked back to her home.

Ignoring a certain volcano-looking cursed spirit that was currently running away as fast as possible with a panicked look.

...

This is getting nowhere.

Sukuna thought as he continued to slash at Rimuru. It's been a while since the fight started and no one is winning.

As he was thinking this, a slash almost reached his face, before he ducked and dodged it by a hair's width.

Good. I'll use that then.

A smile crept onto his face as he moved back.

"[Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine]"

Sukuna's domain creates a Buddhist shrine decorated with skulls. Paired with Sukuna's own ability, this shrine greatly compliments it, since it has the trait that all attacks will hit. He believed that all his slashes will hit, even if Rimuru moves to dodge them.

But before he started however, he looked at Rimuru's face, which was actually unreadable.

Is he surprised or what? What is that face supposed to mean?

It actually meant just as he thought, surprised.

Although, it wasn't for the reason he thought. He was surprised yes, but it was mainly awe.

This looks so cool. I wanna do something like this! But what should it look like? Hmmm. Wait, didn't my soul suddenly get invaded by these weird creatures. They'll give him a scare. Fufufu, let me send you there and see what happens.

Before Sukuna's first slash reached him, Rimuru copied his movements, put his fingers together, and muttered his own domain's name.

"[Domain Expansion: Realm of the Outer Ones]"

And suddenly, everything went pitch black for Sukuna.

And then he saw something that completely took away his ability to speak. In front of him, or rather 300 light years away, was a supermassive black hole. An area of pitch black darkness surrounded by yellow rings folding and revolving around it.

Its event horizon was the turning point for all matter, as it is so powerfully dense that not even light can escape.

This was the black hole devil.

It couldn't manifest since there wasn't any conditions that were met in the physical realm, but in here... it could grow and develop as much as it wants.

Due to this, it became a loyal fan of Rimuru, since he had the power to hold all of it inside his soul.

Sukuna watched this devil for 3 seconds, before disappearing once again.

When he left, an eery looking eye made of galaxies appeared on/inside the black hole, and a wide mouth made of neutron stars spread across its face.

"Someone dared to come here? The sheer nerve. I wonder how it will deal with him. The place I sent him is somewhere even I shudder to go to. Hehe I love this teleportation power." It said, but no one apart from Rimuru and another being heard it.

Meanwhile, Sukuna felt the presence of land, and he landed. Still unable to process what happened, he looked around, before something started to change in the ground.

Starting from a small rock, a creature suddenly started growing.

Compared to the black hole, the size was unimpressive, only 3 meters tall. However, its sheer presence completely outclassed it.

It looked like a creature about 3 meters tall. The body was made of black muscle. There were no feat, but spiky tentacles that replaced it. 4 arms grew out of its torso, one on the back, the side, the front and the other side. There were multiple green bubbles the place where the human heart would be with green mucus leaking out. In replacement of the head, it had one long tentacle-like limb with two dark holes made of shadows where the eyes would be. Multiple undefined shapes sprouted from its back after, giving it an unreal look of abstract. Its hand-like limbs suddenly sprouted out claws and an aura of death permeated through the air.

This was Nyarlathotep.

One of the children of Azathoth, and a true cosmic horror, as well as one of the undoubtedly strongest beings to exist.

Laying eyes upon it was enough for Sukuna, as the next instant his life was immediately reaped. His lifeless body dropped to the floor, but before Nyarlathotep destroyed it, another person arrived here.

Compared to Nyarlathotep, the new being looked completely normal. In fact, it was in the form of a human, but no normal features.

It looked like neither a male nor female, and although it was naked, there were no human features to be seen, for example veins, muscle, eyes, nose, mouth etc.

It was just a bundle of skin.

But as it appeared, surprisingly Nyarlathotep backed off. And with a voice which sounded human, it said,

"Leave this person to me. Our master would not wish for him to die in the truest sense."

Azathoth.

With a nod, Nyarlathoptep melted into the ground and left.

After waving a hand, Azathoth looked on as Sukuna's body spread into ashes and flowed out of the area.

Then, it also returned to whatever it was doing before.

...

Currently, Megumi was treading between life and death.

His face and entire body was bloodied. Horrific wounds were apparent and it was quite surprising for him to continue fighting despite this.

However, he himself knew that he was going to lose, simply from looking at how unharmed and casual Medea was, waving her wand and summoning an arrow of light.

"[Compound Magic: Fire, Light and Mirror]"

Then the arrow split into tens of different beams at the speed of light and punched holes into Megumi, although he was able to block quite a lot of them due to sacrificing Divine Dog: Totality.

A look of regret and remorse showed on his face at the loss of his second to last shikigami.

Before he prepared to receive the next attack, a black flash suddenly appeared in the distance, then a loud sound was heard before an object came flying towards him.

It landed near him, and when he saw what it was, he was horrified.

It was Nobara's head.

And the problem was, it was only that. The thing that all humans have called a body was no longer attached to the head, or is it the head attached to the body? Nevermind, she's dead.

Seeing this, he completely lost his faith in victory, so he used his last trump card without reserve, although he could barely even think straight anymore.

"[Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mohoraga]"

This is the most powerful uncontrollable shikigami that the Ten Shadows Technique can produce. Not a single user of the technique has ever been able to tame Mahoraga. This was only something he would summon if he's pushed to his last breath, since it attacks him and the opponent.

The summon looked like a towering muscular humanoid figure with four wings protruding from its eye sockets and a tail-like appendage extending from the back of its head. Hovering above his head is a large eight-handled wheel that rotates as Mahoraga responds to new stimuli.

The divine general possesses the ability to adapt to any and all phenomena. If it is injured by a particular attack, the eight-handled wheel will turn, allowing it to adapt. If its adversary uses this same technique again, Mahoraga will counter it. This works offensively as well, adapting attacking and efficiently break through its oppenent's defenses.

Mahoraga punched Megumi first, rendering him in a state of incomplete death, and then turned to Medea.

When the same light attack hit Mahoraga, it punctured many holes through its body, but with a click of the wheel, it completely healed. And when Medea did it again, the wheel clicked again and suddenly the rays just bounced of his body and was redirected to Medea.

Dispelling her own attack, she deduced that the opponent was definitely stronger than the boy. It was probably able to adapt to an attack with the first click, then counter attack with the second.

This is troublesome.

She tried many ways, such as fusing 6 elements into one attack, but it didn't work. She also tried attacking with two attributes in many different bursts at the same time, but it adapted to them all, so there was no limit to how many attacks he could take.

Despite this however, it was still a stalemate because the shikigami couldn't harm Medea either.

She could calmly analyse his strengths and attack pattern, causing his efforts to be in vein. However, after a couple minutes, Medea's defences began to break, as Mahoraga began to use special cursed energy that could break magic, in other words, anti-magic.

Knowing this, Medea could not do anything about it. She tried her best, but her original strength was definitely not enough to rival this enemy, so she deemed this battle as her loss.

But this did not mean she was going to die however, it just meant she was going to use her extra powers.

So with [Skill Nemesis] she has gained the power to adapt and counter relatively easily.

Then, using [Chains of Heaven] she bound Mahoraga in place, and an ominous looking sword appeared in her hand. She began chanting,

"Mortar of the stars, heaven's hell is the eve of creation's celebration.

Now you shall die and be silent

Enuma Elish!"

Wave of severed space time enclosed Mahoraga and destroyed it completely. There was no time to adapt and counter since it died before it could even know what happened.

Gojo was destroyed by Ciel, then revived.

Sukuna was destroyed by Rimuru, then revived, probably.

Nobara's head was separated from her body, so she's probably dead.

And now Megumi was lying on the floor with a pool of blood underneath, so yeah he's probably dead as well.

And with this, it was a total win for the team of Tempest Café.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.4K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
1K 37 19
A dragon floating in the infinite void drifting into the part of the void where Veldanava was creating the world as he put the finishing touches, a d...
453 17 16
__ "The dying sun, resurrected, as myself, and you.. my disciple, are the moon. That's what it means to be in a disciple and mentor relationship." Sh...
81.5K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...