𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

Por avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... Mais

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

10

4.8K 147 7
Por avkjmn

Ignore mistakes please ッ

-

At night ~

Taehyung and jungkook both ate their dinner already. Now they are sitting in living room. As usual taehyung sitting on jungkook's lap because it's his husband's order.

In whole day they ate, watched movies while they cuddled. Looking so cute together a new wedded couple

Jungkook also insisted taehyung to go with him for shopping but taehyung denied saying he don't want to go anywhere.

The reason is that, he hate when people stare at him and whispered about him, mean things.

So, Jungkook called his men's to bought clothes for taehyung but still taehyung denied that he don't want that.

But Jungkook teased him that he starting to like Jungkook's shirts or hoodies more that's why he is Denieing him . Then taehyung became a Tomato again.

He can't argue with Jungkook anymore, so he just zip his mouth.

At evening Jungkook's men came with all the clothes and other accessories.

Poor taehyung was shocked. But he didn't said anything when Jungkook gave him a warning expression if you dared to say anything, you'll see the consciousness.

And he stopped there, he is still scared of Jungkook.

Now taehyung was fidgeting with his fingers looking down on his lap, a pout on his lips still sitting on Jungkook's lap.

So you are upset because I bought clothes for you? He asked softly while lifting taehyung's chin.

N-o n-o no. He panicked again thinking jungkook is mad at him.

I want to talk about something important with you . He said pulling taehyung more close to him.

Taehyung just nodded his head.

I want you to get trained. Jungkook said looking directly in taehyung's eyes.

Huh? He widened his eyes, not understanding what he meant.

Bub you know I'm a mafia boss and a businessman also . It's so dangerous to be a mafia boss and if any of my enemy find out that you are my weakness then they're gonna do their best to harm you, so can you do that for me angel? And stop shuttering I'm not gonna bite you. He said while caressing taehyung's cheeks softly.

I'm not sure if I can do that. Taehyung replied while looking down .

You are my brave boy and I know you can do this. I'm gonna teach you everything that you needed to know. And it's really important. He said holding taehyung's hands in his.

Okay I will do everything what you want me to do. He looked direct in jungkook's eyes and replied confidently. He instantly felt proud on himself when he saw jungkook's bunny smile because that's now his favorite.

Thank you so much and we'll start your training from tomorrow morning okay. While Kissing taehyung's forehead .

Taehyung blushed softly and just nodded his head. And jungkook laughed at his shy baby.

Okay so now is everything okay. But deep down he is still some what scared.

He brushed that thought away for awhile.

Are you sleepy angel? He asked softly.

Taehyung just shook his head because he is not that tired, all day they just cuddled or eat so he is not tired or sleepy.

Do you want to do something? He asked again a little curious.

No. He shook his head again.

Then?

I don't know. Taehyung was confused himself and also confusing jungkook.

Maybe he wants jungkook to do something 👁👄👁

Okay, if you don't want to do anything then I'm going to my office room. Do you want to come with me? He asked

Taehyung just nodded his head.

Because deep down he don't want to stay away from jungkook. He loved every bit of time that he spend with jungkook.

He loved the warmth that radiates from jungkook. The sweet nicknames, his teasing and his touches on his body. The way he care for him.

He is starting to love everything about jungkook.

What you aspect from a lonely person, obviously they are suckers for someone's love, a little care. This is enough for them to fall for them. Then they do everything possible to make them stay to stay with them. They'll become addicted for their love and care.

That's what happening with taehyung, he is falling for jungkook because jungkook gave him place in his heart, made him comfortable in his arms. And that's become taehyung's save place. He can do anything to stay in jungkook's arms. Taehyung saw the love in jungkook's eyes that he never saw in anyone's eyes not even his own father.

And now if jungkook want him to get trained, he will do that just for jungkook's love.

Jungkook gave him what he needed in his whole life.

Let's go then. Saying that he picked taehyung again who was sitting on his lap.

Taehyung yelped because he was busy in his thoughts that he didn't payed attention to jungkook's words.

Jungkook went to his office room with taehyung in his arms.

I have to do some work, so sit here. He said while putting taehyung on couch then going to sit on his desk chair to do his important business.

While taehyung pout because he wanted to sit on jungkook's lap again.

Jungkook opened his laptop going through his emails that he got from his business partners or his other gang members.

He opened the email that his gang member Jackson send him.

Email~

Boss, our members saw the kim couple today. They are back and we found out that they went to meet wolfie gang's leader.

It's look like they are planning something against you. And about kim min-suk, we found out that he had some relation with kim couple.

Today kim said to our men's that he's gonna get his revenge and he is not alone. He said he will ruin your live.

I think he is also related to your parents murder.

[PICTURE ATTACHED]

[PICTURE ATTACHED]

(I didn't get some good pics🥲🔪)

Jungkook's blood boiled after seeing their smiley faces, his hands returned into tight fists, eyes turn dark remembering about his past. But he didn't realized that taehyung was standing beside him.

Taehyung was too shocked after seeing the picture on jungkook's laptop. And he can tell that jungkook is not in a good mood now.

But he in courage himself and asked him because he want answers.

Jung-kook do y-ou know h-er? He said while putting his trembling hand on jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook's eyes softened instantly when he hear taehyung's voice. Then he turn around and saw taehyung's horrified face, hands trembling with teary eyes.

Jungkook instantly pulled him in his lap, rubbing his back softly trying to calm him down, not knowing why the younger behaving like that.

Angel what happened? He asked softly trying to be as gentle as he can because he is already frustrated because of the email.

Sh-e_ she is m-y mo-ther, do you k-now her? He said pointing at the pic that display on jungkook's laptop while tears rolling down from his eyes.

And there jungkook was left jungshooked.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Hehe I'm back again, this time early again yay 🤑
Btw what do you guys think, what will happen next? 🤡
Poor jungkook got jungshooked 😔
I'm trying to finish this as soon as possible 🥸
In next chap, I'll give a quick intro of kim couple.

Take care 💜

Mimi ♡

Their killer eyes 🙂🤌🏻

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

483K 17.7K 50
The story is Younger son of the King of Busan Prince Jeon Jungkook and his wife Taehyung's When they got married, that time Taehyung was 10 years old...
126K 7.7K 19
There is nothing extra in her ordinary life. But what will happen when devil himself makes an entry in her ordinary life to make it extraordinary. __...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
242K 9.1K 24
Hey, Mommy," -Jeonyul "I'm not your mommy, kid and stop calling me a mommy okay?" -Taehyung Where Jeon Jeonyul, son of popular CEO Jeon Jeongguk fou...