The Golden Guard/Hunter x Rea...

Oleh LEStanley7206

Welcome to my Goldie x Fem!Reader One-shot book! This is my first time writing something like an "x Reader" s... Lebih Banyak

Welcome!
Some Hunter Headcanons
Flowers For Potential Heartbreak
The Phoenix under the Harvest Moon
A Midnight Flight
A Cosmic Christmas (Xmas Special 2022)
Connected by A Flower *Requested Piece*
Hide and Talk *Requested Piece*
1780...
Cramps and Comfort, But Mostly Comfort:
OTP Prompt Generator #1:
Hair and Trauma and Fluff
Replacement or a New Beginning?
Author's Note, Recommend Reading (Tw)
Small Date Night at Home
I-I'm Bisexual...
Belle of the Ball: Grom AU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Celebratory Mini-Party
OTP Prompt Generator #2
Alphabetics
Author's Note: IMPORTANT!
Extra TOH One-shots
Distance to Close: Huntlow One-shot
A Double Surprise: Lumity One-shot
Another Flower in the Garden: Huntlow One-shot
Tension at the Table: Huntlow One-Shot

A Blissful Blip

911 21 37
Oleh LEStanley7206

Hiiiiii! Welcome to the First One-shot of 2023. I'm trying to write as my 1st semester of High School Junior Year is coming to an end and I have exams. Today I bring something fluffy to enjoy, and be sure to check out my Goldie x Reader full-plot book that I'm creating!

The times don't exactly add up between First Date and the "New year" but please pretend it does! Idk how the full timeline is.

Hunter's POV

I can't believe it. Today is officially my first anniversary with Y/n. It's been about 6 months since Belos' reign had ended and about 6 months since we stopped the childish god: The Collector. We had been together since our first date at the Coven Day parade and I took her to a special spot to watch the fireworks.

Anyways, I've been hard at work for the past week or so creating something extra special for her. I have no idea if she'll like it, but I'm not going to jinx anything. I had plenty of her favorite candy wrappers all over my bedroom floor and lots of pipe cleaners, tiny beads, and tape. My fingers were cramped and my tongue stuck out, hard in concentration as I finished.

I texted her through Penstagram to meet me by our favorite Tree in the Forearm Forest. It was actually where we first met, I was on mission for Emperor What's-his face to gather a new batch of Palismen Wood and I had found her and her Palisman snuggling up next to a Blue Stalk snoring quietly, but I tripped over a fallen branch and woke her up. She was defensive at first, naturally, but we got to know each other pretty well, and then later finally build up enough courage to ask her out!

RulerzReachF4n: PLease meet me at Our SPecial Tree around M00n Rise1 I have suprise for you!

(Your Special Account Name): Really? Ok, I'll meet you there. XOXO <3

Hunter smiled at the small hugs and kisses meaning and the small heart. In Hunter's 17 years of life, he never felt so loved really. All his newfound family was amazing, but she meant the world to him, and he would rather be hurt in the most gruesome way possible, than have her sad or hurt.

------ Time Skip to 1 Hour before Moon Rise, Brought to you by Matt Tholomule's Drawn on Facial Hair ------

Y/n's POV

It feels as if it had been forever since we first got together. They say time flies when you're having fun or being happy, and it's true. It's only been a year!

I admire myself in the mirror as my Older Sister brushes my hair, smoothing it out. "You nervous?" She asks.

"A little," I admit, slightly shrinking in my chair. "It's been a year already! It's a big deal and I want to give him something special, but I don't know if he'll like it because it's not big and fancy."

"It doesn't always have to be big and fancy. All that matters is the sentiment behind the object you wish to give, no matter the size," My sister advised.

"What was your first anniversary like with your Partner?" I wondered aloud.

"Oh, remember when I burnt the cake? Well I covered it in Fudge Frosting and they didn't even notice it was burnt until they had the last slice and claimed it was 'extra crunchy!' And they didn't even care. I even forgot the actual gift from them at the store! I was in such a rush because I missed the Transport Worm!" She explained, laughing. "They didn't care though. They said that all that mattered was that we were together, and that was all that mattered."

We both laughed as she untangled the final knot and gave me my jacket, "Thanks for the advice. Hunter hasn't had a lot to look forward to in his life, and I want this to just be perfect."

My sister pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, "He hasn't had enough love in his life, and you brought that back to him. He's at his most happy when he's with you and he almost cries as any sort of affection you give him. He needs you, and I think that no matter what he says or does, he loves you. So much."

"Really?" I say.

"Really!" She agrees. "Now go, my Partner will be here soon. We promised to watch movies tonight on the Crystal ball and Cuddle tonight, so they're staying over."

"Okay, don't be gross," I chuckled, grabbing Hunter's gift off my dresser.

"Oh my Titan! What is with you weirdo?!" She playfully slapped my arm. "Go! Your Prince is probably waiting for you!"

"Okay, I Love you guys! Byeeeeeeee!" I yelled, running out the door with my Palisman. I mounted her and took off towards Forearm forest, ready for meeting Hunter.

------ Time Skip to a Little Bit Before Arriving, Brought to you by Pizza Bagel Bites ------

3rd Person POV

Hunter had arrived 10 mins early. He hung human fairy lights around the small place. He placed a small table ready and placed some of their favorite Iced Scream on the table. Hunter hid up in the tree, ready to pounce on his coming prey.

Rustling bushes.

Cracking branches.

Small footsteps moved closer and closer.

Sounds of leaves moved and the wind whirled in Hunter's twitching ears as he waited in anticipation.

There she was.

Y/n peered from behind the trees, looking in awe at the small set up. She blushed and placed a hand over her mouth.

The scenery was so beautiful. The Blue of the trunks, the Magenta of the leaves, the Gold and Silver of the Lights and the Moon, the Midnight purple sky, all mixed and it was perfect.

"Hunter you..." She laughed to herself, not knowing he was right above her. "This is just... Wow!"

Hunter silently giggled to himself, watching his girlfriend wander around. She sat at the table and placed a red colored box with black ribbon. She waited patiently, and Hunter began his descent, slowly down the tree.

Y/n heard rustling and held her Palisman up in defense, "Hunter? Is that you?"

No answer. She moved closer to the tree. He moved further down and an old branch he stepped on, cracked and he slipped. Y/n used plant magic and caught him by his foot.

Hunter hung upside down, startled and almost dropped his tiny box. He was blushing profusely as his girlfriend had caught him red-handed. "H-Hi," he stuttered.

"Hi, there!" She said with a giggle. "What were you doing up there?"

"Hiding, " He answered honestly.

"Hiding?" She asked.

"Y-yeah. Just a little nervous to be honest with you. I've never really done this," He twiddled his thumbs as he twirled the box in circles with his hands.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked as she caressed on the top part of his ear, as if it were right side-up as his cheek instead.

Hunter's "upside down frown" turned the wrong way and he began having doubts about himself. But he shouldn't have doubts right? It's been a year with his girl and he still felt like he wasn't enough for her. He wasn't enough for anyone in his opinion, but no one else mattered. Just her.

Hunter just hung there, his eyes closed and his lips started to quiver and his nose flared. He felt his eyes sting as unpleasant thoughts lingered closer and closer to the front of his mind.

You're not enough!

You're not worthy!

She doesn't really love you!

You could never be loved!

This was a mistake!

He started his whimper and Y/n started to worry.

"Hey, Hey!" Y/n bent down to his eyes level. "What's wrong? You can tell me, it's okay."

He tried to take a deep breath, and push away those evil thoughts. Y/n's hands massaged through his silky hair and whispered sweet nothings into his ear to help calm him down.

"You can tell me anything. What's on your mind, Love?" Y/n asked.

Hunter stifled a breath before he began, "Y/n, I-I know that we've been together for a whole year now. It's crazy to believe we've gotten this far, a-and I've never felt happier. But, after all this time, I'm still nervous around you and I'm still afraid that I'm not enough or even good enough for you. We've been over this, what seems like a million times, yet my stupid brain can't seem to accept the fact that you're the most important person in the world to me! You're so beautiful a-and smart. You're so kind to almost everyone, no matter how they treat you and you're so thoughtful..."

Y/n's blush profusely spread farther and farther across her face as he spoke such kind words.

"And I just... I don't want to lose you," Hunter finished.

Y/n didn't speak. She stepped forward and placed both her hands on the side of her boyfriend's scarred face, gently caressing it. Hunter didn't know what she was doing, but it suddenly felt hot around him. Y/n looked at Hunter's sparkling caramel eyes and smiled before she looked to his lips.

She gently placed her soft lips on his, kissing him as if for the first time again. Hunter never got over the heavenly feel of his girlfriend's tasteful lips on his. It was slightly weird as he was still hanging upside down, but it was even more magical as Hunter gently moved his hand to her cheek to bring her closer, hungry for more. Happy tears rolled down his cheeks as his Love displayed her affection towards him.

When they both had had enough, they split slowly. They both looked at each other with goofy grins and shining eyes. Y/n lowered Hunter down and the blood wouldn't rush to his head. They both still blushed and Hunter hugged Y/n tightly around her waist, snuggling his nose into her neck, taking in the sweet scent of her flowery conditioner.

Y/n held him close, whispering, " It's scary for me too, ya know? I fear that someday Belos might come back and try to steal you from me again, like that one night 6 months ago. It was the scariest moment of my life and I didn't want to lose you either.

I sometimes feel as if I'm not pretty enough, or not strong enough for you, but that's natural. We all feel scared sometimes, but that's okay. But we have to talk to each other. I was worried tonight because I thought my gift didn't show all my love for you, but my sister told me it's not the size of the gift that matters, it's only the amount of love behind that gift, and if the tiniest rock had the biggest amount of love behind it, I'd take it because of the amount of love."

Hunter took a step back and fiddled with the small box in his hands. Y/n started to worry if the present he was about to give her was a little bit early for them, but Hunter told her not to worry.

"Y/n Y/l/n," Hunter started. "The Love of my Life, my Darling. I know we are still young, but I've grown to love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you already. I'm only 17 but I feel more grown up already yet so childish at the same time, which is one of the many things I love about you! You make me feel ready for my life ahead, but you bring this lively childhood I never had back to me, and I could never thank you enough."

Hunter opened up the small box and opened it to show her his surprise. Y/n's cheeks dusted rose and her knees felt weak. Her favorite candies and her favorite colors of beads and pipe cleaners mixed into one mini present that she would cherish forever, a small, dainty ring.

"Y/n, this is not an engagement ring, but it's a promise to you, to us, that one day... One day, I will place a beautiful band on your finger and promise to you as I am now, to stay by your side, for the rest of our lives," Hunter explained. "I love you, so much."

"I-I Love you too," Y/n started to tear up as her boyfriend placed the homemade promise ring on her left ring finger. It was a special finger as a special vain lead through her hand, up her arm and back to her heart, just where he belonged.

Y/n launched back into her boyfriend's arms for a desperate kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulled her in closer by her waist, not wanting to let go of his girl. It didn't matter if the Iced Scream was melting, or the fact it was cold outside, to the fact Hunter hadn't even seen Y/n's gift to him. It was really just a moment in a blip of infinite time, but what a blissful blip it was.

2,119 Words Total!

Published 1/24/2023

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.9K 74 12
A Golden Guard X Reader fan fiction! Not my art so I give full credit to the owner. There will definitely be some lovey dovey scenes. I apologize for...
14K 317 36
He's a witch from the Boiling Isles. You are a human from the very world you're reading this in. What would happen if you somehow made it to the worl...
8.1K 317 17
A trans Golden Guard fanfiction based on the 2010 game Loved by Ocias. Though please keep in mind if you've played the game, it goes a bit off plot o...
137K 1.9K 39
Everyone with a decent soul loves Disney and has fallen in love with at least one character. Now this oneshot book is your chance to be transported t...