THE AMAZING SPIDER-BAT

Por MCWriter732

After being bit by a radioactive Spider and the death of his parents, a young man goes around the world to tr... Más

ORIGINS
ORIGINS: PART 2
ORIGINS: PART 3
ORIGINS: PART 4
THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS
FIRST NIGHT
THE VIGILANTE
FEAR
HARD HEADED
HARD HEADED PART 2
HUNTED
HUNTED PART 2
A COLD CHILL
COLD CHILL PART 2
ONE BAD DAY
ONE BAD DAY PART 2
ONE BAD DAY PART 3
ONE BAD DAY PART 4
THE CAT AND THE BAT
MYTH AND LEGENDS
A NEW FACE FOR NEW YORK
BAT IN A MAZE
THE HORRORS OF THE LABYRINTH
SNAPPED
THE MONSTER WITH TWO FACES
SIDES OF A COIN
HOME INVASION
CITY OF OWLS
CITY OF OWLS PART 2
REUNIONS AND GOODBYES
CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
THE LIVING VAMPIRE BAT
CHEERDROPS
THE DEVIL AND THE BAT
ILLUSIONS AND MYSTERY
MASTER OF DECEPTION AND RIDDLES
PROTECTION
FULL ON ASSAULT
PENANCE
PENANCE PART 2
BREAKOUT
THE GOBLIN STRIKES
HISTORY REPEATING
NO GOING BACK
SACRIFICE
LONGING
KILLER REX
THE BLACK SUIT
MINERAL MAN IS BORN
THE GREAT TRUCK ROBBERY
MEETING HUSH
NO RESTRAINT
LINES WE CAN'T CROSS
THE LIGHT THROUGH THE DARKNESS
WE ARE VENOM!
WE ARE VENOM! PART 2
WE ARE VENOM! PART 3
CHOOSING HAPPINESS
RECRUITMENT
MEETING IN METROPOLIS
UNITED

FEAR PART 2

174 5 0
Por MCWriter732

The Scavenger takes Norman high up around the city, threatening to drop him.

"Crane please, we can talk about this!" Norman yells.

Scavenger laughs maniacally.

"Feel that, Norman? That's fear." Crane says.

At that moment, Spider-Bat swings in, kicking Scavenger onto a roof, causing him to drop Norman from the sky. As Osborne falls, Peter quickly shoots a web onto his back, lowering him safely, then he quickly runs away. Spider-Bat lands on the roof across from Scavenger who slowly gets to his feet.

"You must be the Spider-Bat I've been hearing about."

"You've heard of me. So you know what will happen to you if you don't hand yourself over willingly."

Scavenger laughs.

"So serious. Tell me- have you ever experienced true fear?"

Peter doesn't answer the question.

"I didn't come here for you. Stand aside." Scavenger says.

"Make me."

The Scavenger flies at the hero as he throws Batarangs. Crane easily knocks them out of the way and swings the sharp point of his wing at Peter, who dodges it. Scavenger swings his other wing, but Spider-Bat blocks it and lands a headbutt. He then lands a kick to the gut, knocking him back. As he stumbles back, Peter webs him, pulls him forward and lands a spinning back kick.

Peter grabs Crane by the shirt and pins him against a wall.

"It's over." Peter says.

"Not quite."

Scavenger quickly sprays Peter with gas from his wrist. The young man stumbles back, seeing bats all around him. He then sees his parents standing infront of him.

"Why did you let us die, Peter?" They asks.

While Peter is distracted, Scavenger opens his mouth and shoots out fire at Peter. As Spider-Bat is scared and on fire, he frantically tries to put himself out, but Crane kicks him off of the roof. Peter crashes through a car and drops to the ground, rolling around until the fire is put out. As he's on the ground, he still sees bats surrounding his parents, hearing them asking him why didn't he save them.

"Ben- help." Peter says through his communicator on his wrist.

Moments later, Peter wakes up in the back of the car, with Ben driving him home.

"It's alright, sir. You're safe."Ben says.

Peter takes off his mask and rubs his face. He then lays back down, still affected by the toxin. When they make it back to the mansion, Peter is sitting in the cave, running tests on the toxin that was in his system. Soon his hand starts to shake uncontrollably. Ben walks in and notices this, worried about the boy.

"Perhaps, you should take it easy for the night sir." Ben says.

Peter clenches his fist and takes a deep breath.

"I'll be fine, Ben, I just need to endure this. Scavengers still out there, and I have to stop him before Harry's dad gets hurt."

Ben nods, then hands Peter the phone.

"It's Ms. Stacy. Probably worried from your disappearing act, sir."

Peter sighs and takes the phone.

"Hey, Gwen."

"Peter, are you ok? We went back to the house and you were gone."

"Yeah, Ben came by and picked me up. I was really out of it from that hit, sorry for not saying anything."

"I'm just glad you're ok." Gwen says.

"How's Harry and his dad? Are they ok?"

"Yeah, they're ok. Spider-Bat saved Mr. Osborne from that lunatic in a bird costume, apparently its someone he fired. Now him and Harry are going to their safe house nearby." Gwen says.

"That's good. And are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Peter smiles.

"Good."

Gwen blushes.

"Yeah, um, I gotta go but- I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight Pete."

"Goodnight, Gwen."

After Peter hangs up, Ben gives him a grin. Peter smirks, then slowly walks over to his Spider-Bat suit.

"I gotta go back out there." Peter says.

Ben sighs.

"I know, sir. Just please, be careful."

Peter smiles.

"When am I not?"

Later on, Peter is web swinging through the city with ease. Soon he lands on a building across from the Osborne safe house. As he stands there, waiting for Crane, he turns around and sees his parents, covered in blood.

"Why weren't you there? Why did you let us die." Peter's father asks

Peter closes his eyes tightly while his body trembles. He then takes a deep breath, stopping his body from shaking, and stares at the image of his parents.

"You're right, I wasn't there. I will forever regret that. But I'm here now. Here for the people of this city, and I'll make sure nothing like what happened to you, happens again. I am Spider-Bat. No one can stop that now."

As Peter conquers his fear, the hallucination of his parents fades. He then looks over and sees Scavenger flying towards the safe house. Before he can fly through the window, Spider-Bat swings in, kicking him away. Scavenger regains his balance in the sky while Peter sticks to the side of the building.

"You again? I thought you were dead." Scavenger says.

"I got better." Peter replies, shooting a web net at him.

Scavenger quickly slices through and tries to fly away. Spider-Bat quickly shoots a web onto his leg, sticking to him as he flies through the city.

"Hey! I don't enjoy tag alongs on a flight!"

Scavenger then flies down into traffic, trying to shake him off. As they go flying at a truck, Peter let's go, runs across the top of the truck and sling shots himself at Scavenger, tackling him in mid air. Scavenger quickly kicks him off and swings one of his wings at his throat, but Peter flips and kicks him in the chin. He then webs and pulls off one of his wings and pulls it off, causing Crane to panic.

"No! Without my wing, I can't steer!" He yells.

Peter wonders to himself how he's still in the air with only one wing. He then swings on Scavengers back and punches through his shirt, pulling out wires and causing them to fall out of the sky.

"You fool! You doomed us both!" Crane yells.

"Clearly, you haven't been paying attention." Spider-Bat replies, shooting web and swinging them both on the roof.

"Face it, Scavenger, you're finished." Spider-Bat says, slowly walking towards him.

Crane then starts to laugh.

"It's impressive- you some how overcoming my fear toxin. Let's see if you can do it again."

Crane quickly tries to spray the toxin in Peter's face, but Peter grabs his wrist, pulls his mask off and sprays the toxin in his face, causing him to cawer in fear and screaming.

Later, Crane is webbed to a lamp post, still affected by his fear toxin. As he is taken away by the authorities, Spider-Bat stands on a roof top, watching, standing over New York City heroically. The next morning, Peter knocks on the Stacy's door, taking a deep breath. Gwen then opens the door, a little surprised by this.

"Peter? Hey- I was just about to call you. What's going o-"

"We should go on a date." Peter says, cutting her off.

Gwen is surprised for a moment, then smiles at him.

"I'd like that. Does tomorrow work for you?"

Peter smiles.

"That sounds good. See you then."

Peter then walks away as Gwen cheers quietly behind him. As Peter approaches the car, Ben smiles at him.

"May I ask why the change of heart, sir?"

Peter smirks.

"I just stopped being afraid." He answers, getting into the car.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 82 24
After infinity war, Peter comes home to a world of heartbreak and has to deal with the casualties.
352 44 16
Terror-stricken and helpless, Gotham City is a modern-day, suburban super city that is infested with criminals, drugs and filth. On the verge of bank...
327 28 70
After witnessing the death of his beloved parents in front of his face, billionaire Bruce Wayne vows himself to protecting the good people of Gotham...
2.5M 65.5K 200
A lot of heartbreak... And a few fluff. Comments make my day. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for reading!! [#27 in fan fiction 3/9/17]