𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

Oleh partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ Lebih Banyak

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

6

8.4K 246 33
Oleh partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Kamari Wright~

Me and jay sat in his living room while we smoked a quick blunt before we hit up the studio. "Man i think I got a whole ass kid bro" Jay said holding his head in his hands. I quickly shifted my head towards him as i hit the blunt.

We sat in silence for a minute or two til i spoke up.

"Mara pregnant?" I asked blowing smoke out my nose.

"Nah"

I sat up looking at him.

"Nigga tf you mean nah!? What bitch you got pregnant nigga" i asked him mugging his ass cause i know his ass didn't fucking cheat on my sister.

"Man this girl i fucked at that sound party when me and Mara was broken up last year" he said rubbing the top of his head.

I sat there looking at him, just thinking.

"You talking about the bottle girl at the club we had went to for Nine sound party?" I scrunched up my face looking at the blunt in my hand cause aint no way he fucked that bitch raw knowing he wasn't done with Mara ass for real.

"Yes bruh... and the baby look exactly like my ass bruh, lil nigga got my whole ass face yo" he said letting out a stressed sigh.

"Damn" was all i could say cause nigga know he fucked up.

"And now i gotta tell Mara and i know she gone be done with a nigga for real this time man, I can't lose that girl.. i love her ass too fucking much" he let out a loud breath hitting the blunt the blunt i passed him.

He needed that blunt more than my ass right now.

I just sat there processing all the shit he just said to me.

My boy a whole ass daddy out here and didn't even know it.

"You met the lil nigga yet?" I eyed him.

He held a small smile on his face.

"Yea, literally my mini me man... im just mad at ole girl for just now telling me that i had a whole son out here" he said sighing and hit the blunt again.

"I mean at least you in his life now nigga so handle yo responsibilities" i told him and he nodded. "I know and i am, shawty letting me keep him for the day tomorrow, but i know tonight after we done working im telling Samara ass" he said looking off into to space.

"Well shit, I can't wait to spoil my lil nephew though" i told him hitting the blunt. "Hell lil nigga finna know all the code shit ya heard" i said letting the weed set into my system some then blew the smoke out.

"Hell yea my lil nigga ain't gone want for none thats fasho" he said and we dapped each other up ass we finished off the blunt.

"Igh lets get to work cause a nigga got shit to handle fr fr" Jay said getting up and dusting his pants off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmhm lil daddy got that hair cut and think he allat" Brook said and i chuckled a little shaking my head. She stayed trynna have a convo when really all a nigga came here to do was fuck and dip. I stood up putting all my shit back on as she laid in the bed watching my every move.

"Why you stay dipping after we fuck" she said and i mugged her ass.

"You know what tf this shit is with us" i said dusting my pants off. "We just fuck and thats it stop allat clingy shit and trynna act like you my girl cause you not" i told her scrunching up my face as i grabbing my things. I quickly texted Riyah that i was gone be over inna hour after my shower.

"Here you go with that shit, whatever Dion" she said rolling her eyes getting on her phone.

"Bitch don't call me that shit" i said mugging her ass then dipped out that bitch cause her ass was tweaking the hell out.

Bitches always be on some shit when it was just a lil dip in the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Omniscient (jay)~

Jay got home and he was shitting brinks cause he just knew Samara was finna tweak out on his ass. He knew that what he was gonna tell her was gonna put a big ass dent in their relationship.

He walked inside the house seeing only the kitchen light was on. He slowly walked to the kitchen hearing some summer walker playing in the background.

"Ah shit" he thought.

"Wassup stink" he said to Samara who was sitting at the kitchen island drinking wine while she was on her macbook.

Samara looked at Jay then back at her lap top.

Jay smacked his lips and knew something was wrong.

"So you got a whole baby huh Zyon" she said calmly.

Jay looked at her with his mouth wide open cause he was trying to figure out how she knew.

"I- um yea" he said still shocked. "But to be fair i found out yesterday, plus the last time i seen her ass was a ago at Nine release party where we fucked and that was the last i heard of her ass til now" he finished and Samara did nothing but nod her head slowly.

"I can't even be mad. You fucked her while we was broken up, but the fucked part is that you fucked the bitch raw then was begging my ass the next fucking day and then fucked me raw is sickening to me cause what the actual fuck Jayvon" Samara said still staying calm.

Jay looked at her like something was wrong with her ass cause she would've been spazzed out.

"But like i said you did the shit while we was broken up... can't even be ugly cause the baby is adorable as hell and look just like yo dusty ass" she said rolling her eyes.

"But what i can be fucked up about is ole girl fucking texting me the shit, then telling me that yall was gone be a happy little ole family like we not in a fucking stuck like chuck to each other ass relationship" Samara said chuckling then frowning afterwards.

"Hol up she said that shit?" Jay asked mugging nobody in particular.

"Yup" Samara said popping the "p".

"Hell nawl she tripping deadass, im only there for my son that's it that's all. I told her ass about you so ion know why tf she said allat shit cause it aint true" he said mugging his phone as he texted his newly found babymoms.

"Well i blocked her ass cause wtf we need to talk for? But just know that im not gone hold my tounge too long if the bitch start doing the most" Mara rolled her eyes some as she sipped on her wine.

"Buttt..." she started getting his attention.

"I am sad that I wasn't the one to have your first child like we planned" she expressed letting jay hear the sadness in her voice which made his eyes soften.

He went over to her, pulled her up outta her seat taking her place 8and then sat her on his lap making her look at him.

"I know baby and im sorry about that... if i can change allat shit i would, i swear i would" he softly spoke looking her in her eyes so that she knew he was deadass.

"But just know you the one having the rest of my kids and thats on my twin" he said and she gave him a small smile. 

"Ok" she said softly and he pecked her lips twice.

"But no seriously, he has your whole face stink" Samara said laughing a little making Jay chuckle some.

"Ain't neva lied" he sat there just thinking about all the shit he could do with his son.

"But you my man and im stick beside ya" Samara said nodding playing with her nails.

"Peroiodddd!" Jay said swiping his hand under his neck causing Samara to laugh all dramatic like a crackhead.

"Omg you play too much cause that's not it at all, plus i knew you was a little fruity" she said playfully eyeing him and she started laughing some more when he mugged her ass.

"On me chill out bro" he said pulling her into his chest rubbing her back.

"Shiiiid i just knew you was finna spazz on my ass" he stated honestly and she just hummed as he continued rubbing circles in her back.

"Eh i was spazzing at first... but we getting way too old for allat shit, so i turned on some music, sipped my wine and went shopping just mellowing it out" she said softly and Jay nodded in understanding.

"Well thank you for not spazzing on my ass cause i just knew i was sleeping with Lola ass" he said mentioning Samara's cat.

Samara smiled a little.

"Nahhhhh you good for now love, prolly not tomorrow though" she said pulling away biting his nose a little bit then getting off his lap quickly running off fast cause she knew he was on her ass.

"On me bring that ass here boy cause now you done brought the demon out" he said running hot on her tail.

"Mmmmmm we on demon time i see" she said smirking to herself running into the bedroom they shared.

"Mhm and ion wanna hear nunnadat shit in the morning" Jay said closing the door, Samara laying on the bed eyeing Jay waiting for the show to begin.

Thoughts??
How yall like it so far!?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

287K 9.2K 27
𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹- 🥷🏽. ion proof read fuck yall and them errors❤️.
3.3M 120K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
680K 25.3K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
822K 39.4K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice