Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice

7.1K 152 209
By DummyWearingAHoodie

"Why are the girls in Class 1A wearing cheerleader outfits" a question that Izuku was also asking himself. He was in a mix of shock, surprise, confusion and... happy.

The latter feeling causing confusion to him. Well, who wouldn't when six beautiful girls are wearing cute/sexy cheerleader outfits, though Toru was invisible, Izuku can confidently see that the girl was pretty.

He had to mentally slap himself when his eyes started to look down their exposed abdomens.

The girls had a mixture of depressed/gloomy and annoyed expressions on their faces, except for Toru anyway.

They were tricked into wearing these outfits. And were glaring daggers at the culprit.

"Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you!?" Momo shouted with anger.

During the lunch break, Kaminari had approached them and informed them that Mr. Aizawa to tell the girls to wear cheerleader outfits for a cheerleading competition that will happen before the start of the third round of the Sports Festival. Being oblivious to the blonde's plan, Momo made the outfits for the girls and wore them, though dejectedly on Jiro's case.

Momo plopped to the ground dejectedly, disappointed at herself for falling into Kaminari's perverted scheme. Uraraka knelt to her level and comforted the vice president of 1A.

"That dumbass!" Jiro was blushing and embarrassed as she threw the pompoms to the ground before crossing her arms.

Izuku noticed that they were glaring at Kaminari who was blushing and giggling perversely while giving a thumbs up. It wasn't hard to guess that he was the one who planned this.

Before he could scold the blonde, he heard another perverted giggle. He looked at the direction of the voice and saw the same midget he stepped on the head at the Obstacle Race.

Izuku can see that the grape headed midget was drooling at the outfits of the girls and a small nosebleed can be seen in the midget's face, which made the greenette's eye twitch in irritation.

He then looked at the direction of the girls and had to look away to stop himself from looking at their midriffs, failing miserably. He notice their looks of depression and embarrassment.

Sighing to himself, he approached the Electrification user from behind as a thought came in his mind.

'Mr. Aizawa's definitely hearing about this.'

"It was worth it!" Kaminari said as the girls continued to glare at him. That is when....

"Denki Kaminari..." An ominously voice came from behind him making him visibly flinch and started shaking.

It was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up.

Slowly, he turned around to see the owner of the voice. There he saw Izuku, with his arm crossed and green eyes turned crimson as his left eye twitch in annoyance, clearly not amused by his actions.

"What do you think you're doing?" Izuku asked with it in a low tone, making the blonde flinch and tremble even more. Before he could answer, he was interrupted by the greenette. "I'll give exactly 10 seconds to apologize before I cut off the only thing that makes you a man." After saying that Izuku transformed his left arm into his Blade, proving his point. That made the blonde idiot flinch and unconsciously placed his hands on his crouch area.

The blonde quickly got on his knees and began bowing to Izuku.

"I-I-I'm so-sorry, Midoriya!!" Denki said as he bowed at Izuku.

Izuku however, pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed in annoyance.

"Not to me, you dim-watt!! To them." Izuku said and pointed to the girls, who were trying their best not to laugh at the scared look on Kaminari's face.

Kaminari then turned to girls and bowed repeatedly while apologizing and promising that he will never do it again. The girls found it amusing to see this and accepted the apology, albeit reluctantly.

The blonde thanked them for their kindness before running towards Kirishima and Sero who was rolling on the ground laughing at their friend's predicament, while Bakugo just rolled his eyes at the dunce face's stupidity and perversion.

Izuku huffed and turning to the girls' direction, trying his best not to stare too much at their exposed midriffs or fit outfits or their long, slender legs, and failing miserably.

"You can all go and change, there is still time before the start of the third round." Izuku said to the girls, while looking away, a blush staining his freckled cheeks.

Toru and Mina noticed the greenette's reaction and smirked at this. They the walked towards Izuku and hugged his arms close to their chests. Making the poor boy yelp and blush even more.

"Thank you, Midori/Izuku!!" They said as they hugged the boy. Said boy tried his best not to faint in the show of attention. That is when a pair of arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him from behind.

When he turned to looked back, there he saw Ochako, blushing  but smiling at him. She then let go and made her way in front of Izuku and smiled.

"Yeah, thank you Izuku." She said meeting the glares of jealousy from Tsuyu, Mina and Toru, the latter not explainable but was made possible.

Mina then looked at Izuku and a mischievous thought came into her mind.

"So, Midori... Among us girls, who do you think looks the best in cheerleader outfits?" That question caught the attention of the other five and stared at Izuku, who was blushing profusely.

As the question registered in his mind, Izuku blinked. He then looked at the girls one-by-one. Said girls blushed as Izuku looked at them, as if he was scanning them.

After a deep breath, Izuku looked at them and smiled. "I think all of you looked great in the cheerleader outfits . If looked great on all of you." He then turned his head to Toru, who was clinging on his left arm. "Even though I can't see Toru, I can tell that the outfit would suit you well."

After saying all that and registering on the girls mind, they all blushed profusely, that steam can be seen coming out of their heads.

"T-thank you, Izuku." Ochako said hiding her blushing face on her hands, with her pinkies out to avoid activating her quirk.

"Y-yeah. T-thanks, Izuku/Midori." Tsuyu, Toru and Mina said in a shy voice.

"Th-thank you for the compliment, M-Midoriya." Momo said, a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"Th-thanks, I guess." Jiro said shyly, as she twirled her earphone jack on her finger while trying to avoid eye contact. A red tint can be seen on her face.

After a few minutes, the girls made their way back to the changing room. Internally squealing at the compliment that Izuku had gave them.

As the girls went back to the changing room, Izuku saw Mei looking at him with teasing eyes. He glared at her and mouthed, 'Say one word and no chocolate bars for you' which shut the girl up real quick, while still smirking inwardly.

As that was happening, the midget glared daggers at Izuku's back while comically shedding tears of blood. "Lucky bastard." He growled at the greenette, still annoyed at the boy's luck in women.

-------------------------------------------

After a couple of minutes, all the students gathered around the arena. Echoing in the arena, the voice of the loudest hero, Present Mic as he announces the participants of the recreational activities..

And after the recreational activities.. It's time for the third round of the Sports Festival!!

"From 4 teams, 16 individuals have made it through!" he paused for anticipation before yelling, "It's a tournament!!" Present Mic yelled as cheers from the crowd erupted.

"We're pitting them against each other in one-on-one combat!!" he yelled getting the crowd even more excited.

Izuku zoned-out for a bit as he stared at Todoroki's back. He was still upset by how the dual-haired teen said about not using his quirk in winning the Sports Festival. Izuku saw how every single person in his class and other classes were giving it their all in order to prove themselves to the world, and Todoroki was using 50% of his power out of spite.

Izuku just can let that slide...

He was cut off from his thoughts when a voice was heard beside him. Making him and everyone around him look at the direction of the voice.

"Excuse me." beside Izuku was Mashirao Ojiro, Quirk: Tail. He has an annoyed expression on his face that made Izuku raise his eyebrows. 

'What got him pissed?' 

"I want to withdraw."

Gasps of shock and  confusion was heard throughout the arena. This made Izuku confused as well, what would make the boy give up his position in the tournament?

"Ojiro, why? This is a rare chance for the pros to see you!" said Iida who faced the boy in question who looked away from the tall boy's gaze.

Sighing in defeat, Ojiro looked at his hand and clenched it. "I know it is a once in a blue moon opportunity for me to be in this tournament."

He then looked down. "But I was forced into this tournament without my own volition." this caused another wave of gasps of shock around the arena. Izuku had a guess and side glanced at a figure who wasn't even listening in the conversation and just opted to stare and drool on Midnight's hero costume that left room for your imagination. The midget. 

Izuku had to stop himself from punting the idiot, right to the moon. The midget was really really irritating and made the greenette wonder how the fuck did that poor excuse of a grape cosplayer was allowed to enter UA. Hell! How was the idiot allowed to roam in Japan at all.

He looked back at Ojiro, who continued to talk..

"Some of you will say that I'm stupid for wasting an opportunity for withdrawing, but my pride can't handle it thinking that I wasn't given a choice to be in part of a team that was only built for one's own greedy goal, not for the team." he said and clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

As the other students of Class 1A tried to comfort and convince the Tail user, Izuku thought for a bit before putting a hand on Ojiro's shoulder.

"It's okay, Ojiro." said boy looked at him, who gave him a look of sympathy and understanding.

"If that's what you feel, I understand. You don't have to force yourself into this." Izuku said locking eyes with the blonde martial artist. A small smile formed in the greenette's face, making Ojiro return one of his own. 

"Thank you, Midoriya." he said, feeling relieved that someone understands his situation.

"You're welcome. I don't know what happened to you, but remember that this situation you had experienced will not stop you from becoming a hero. Making a decision is never easy, especially in the road of heroics. But whatever the odds are, always remember to choose the path that you think is the right choice. Nothing will stop you from choosing your own path, Mashirao." Izuku finished with a bright smile on his face. Who would've thought that a person who was a reincarnation of a person that caused a pandemic, be this wholesome?

The speech from Class 1A's Class President made Ojiro smile widely as he responded, "You have no idea of how grateful I am to meet you, Midoriya. Thank you."

"Likewise." Izuku said as he removed his hand from the blonde's shoulder.

Everyone in the arena, even Bakugo and Todoroki looked at Izuku with surprise. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were crying manly tears because of how manly Izuku's speech was. Iida was shaking, clearly moved by the greenette's speech.  

Shinso and Mei smiled fondly at the boy's speech. They were happy and grateful to be in the boy's team.

The girls from of Class 1A even Class 1B all stared at Izuku with slightly opened mouths and gave him a look of admiration. Even the stoic Yui Kodai and indifferent Reiko Yanagi was blushing at the boy's motivational speech. 

Monoma however, still tied up, only glared at Izuku and clicked his tongue and looked away. Still pissed that the green-haired boy haven't untied him yet.

Midnight was smiling at Izuku warmly, looking very proud at the boy as a small blush can be seen on her face.

However, the silence was interrupted when Nirengeki Shoda from Class 1B also raised his hand.

"I also withdraw, with the same reason as his.." he said as he looked down. "It doesn't feel right to me to take the opportunity that I was forced to give in. It's not really heroic." His classmates looked at him incredulously but understand their classmate's situation.

Izuku looked at Aoyama's direction, expecting him to also forfeit only to stare at the boy with a deadpan as the boy just stare a certain direction and wink at it. Clearly not caring if his other teammates are withdrawing from the next round.

'Should've expected that.' Izuku shook his head as he turned back to look at the front.

"Well this is highly unusual..." Present Mic stated through the microphone.

"It all hangs in the referee's judgement. What will  Midnight decide..." Aizawa responded.

Midnight stared at the whole batch of first-year students before she announced the decision. A smile of pride, not seduction or lust.. But pride for how mature the youth are. And a small blush for the speech of our certain greenette. 

"For such youthful kids to say something like that..." she paused for anticipation and whipped the air. "Ojiro, Shoda! I accept your withdrawal."

"If that is the case, then we need two students to move up from the fifth place cavalry team.." Midnight pondered as her eyes landed on the team that got fifth place. Itsuka Kendo, Setsuna Tokage, Reiko Yanagi and Kinoko Komori.

"If that's the case, instead of us who hardly did anything in the cavalry battle, why not Team Tetsutetsu?" Itsuka said as she looked at her teammates while her hands are on her hips. Her teammates agreeing to what she said.

"Kendo..." Tetsutetsu said, speechless much like his teammates, Ibara Shiozaki, Juzo Honenuki and Yosetsu Awase.

Itsuka only smiled and said, "You guys fought it fearlessly up until the end, you guys deserve it more than us."

"Y-You guys.." Tetsutetsu's eyes and mouth began to quiver, clearly moved by their class president's speech.

It took 5 minutes for Team Tetsutetsu to choose who was going to advance and chose Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Ibara Shiozaki to be able to participate in the third round.

"And with that, Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki have moved up to the top sixteen!" Midnight announced loudly for the crowd to hear. 

"And now," She slashed the air with her whip. "The matchups are as follows!"

The screen showed the brackets of whoever students will face against, so as the match number. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Eliminations:

Match 1. Izuku Midoriya vs Minoru Mineta
Match 2. Eijiro Kirishima vs Ibara Shiozaki
Match 3. Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsume
Match 4. Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero
Match 5. Mina Ashido vs Yuga Aoyama
Match 6. Hitoshi Shinso vs Denki Kaminari
Match 7. Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu
Match 8. Katsuki Bakugo vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Quarter Finals:

Match 9. Match 1 Winner vs Match 2 Winner 
Match 10. Match 3 Winner vs Match 4 Winner
Match 11. Match 5 Winner vs Match 6 Winner
Match 12. Match 7 Winner vs Match 8 Winner

Semi Finals:

Match 13. Match 9 Winner vs Match 10 Winner
Match  14. Match 11 Winner vs Match 12 Winner

Finals:

Match 15. Match 13 Winner vs Match 14 Winner

-----------------------------------------------------

As soon as the screen popped up, Izuku immediately found his name and saw who his up against. 

"Minoru Mineta? If I'm not mistaking, that..." he whispered to himself and slowly turned towards the direction of the midget who was still looking at Midnight's costume, clearly oblivious of what is happening in his surroundings.

Izuku smirked, "Oh!! This'll be fun." he said and chuckled darkly. That is when a hand landed on his shoulder. Izuku looked at the owner of the hand. It was Ojiro.

"Midoriya, I would warn you to stay away from his balls," he paused and looked at the midget and back to Izuku. "but I can see that you got this covered. Just a little favor.." 

Izuku didn't respond opting the tailed boy to continue with a smirk. "Fuck 'em up, will ya? Physically and mentally."  

The greenette smirked at the blonde boy's favor and nodded. "Consider it done." he raised his fist for a fist bump, which Ojiro took as he walked away leaving a smirking Izuku, slightly scaring the other participants. 

They looked at the screen and saw the person Izuku is up against and prayed for the poor guy. 

Kaminari looked at Mineta and turned around, "Better him than me..." as he walked away.

TIMESKIP AFTER THE RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT~~

With torches lit up in flames, the crowd roaring in excitement and fireworks erupting up the sky, "EVERYONE!!! THE FINALS YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS ABOUT TO START! AND HERE IS MATCH NUMBER ONE!" Present Mic yelled, adding the excitement to the roaring crowd.

The screen showed the names of the first combatants.

"Racing and winning the Obstacle race with great mastery of his quirk, while still being heroic. From Obstacle race up until the end of the Cavalry Battle he came up in first place. Expect the unexpected from the him! From the Hero Course, Class 1A, Izuku Midoriya!" On cue, Izuku walked out of the entrance and walked towards the platform. A smile can be seen on his face.

"His opponent! Wait! Isn't this the one you expelled from the Hero Course?!" Present Mic asked Aizawa, who nodded. "Anyway, From the General Studies Course, Minoru Mineta!" said student walked out with a smirk as he looked at Izuku, confident enough to think this was an easy win.

Everyone, including Mirko, All Might, and Mt. Lady are back on their respective seats and stared at the two students who are standing in front of each other.

"Here are the simple rules. Force your opponent out of bounds or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponents say, 'I give up!'"

"Feel free to wound your opponent! We have Recovery Girl waiting in the wings!! I hope you've left your sense of morals and decency at the door!!"

"I'll stop the match if it goes too far." Cementoss announced after creating a solid chair at the far side of the arena.

Izuku began relaxing his muscles and nerves by taking a deep breath. He looked at his opponent who just looked at him with a smirk, "Immobilize, huh?"

"Let's see if you can escape this.." the midget said as he picked a purple ball off of his head. Izuku didn't react and just waited for the go signal as he channeled Blacklight on his arms.

"Start!

Izuku dashed forward and used Tendrils to try to capture the midget, but the grape haired boy pulled another purple ball and threw it towards him, sticking on his arms. 

He immediately detached the Tendrils from his limbs, letting it fall to the ground and jumped to the side, now on the left side of the midget who kept throwing his balls at him.

Like before Izuku used his Tendrils and tried deflect the balls, only for it to stick onto the outstretched tendril. Izuku discarded the tendril once again and jumped up using Glide to propel himself into the air.

He was shocked when a barrage of purple balls came towards his direction and hit him on his feet, making him fall to the ground and get stuck on the ground. He was immobilized by the midget.

Ojiro and the girls from Class 1A were shocked to see Izuku got trapped with the balls. Bakugo smirked at the stupidity of the greenette. 

"HAH! Got too overconfident. Serves him right!" He yelled earning a glare from all the girls and Ojiro.

"This is the person who got first place? Pathetic!" Monoma said as he laughed maniacally, only to get chopped on the back of the neck by Itsuka.

Izuku tried to move his feet, to no avail. Across from, Mineta was standing triumphanthy, a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Midoriya, can you move?" Midnight asked the green-haired boy, who tried to move his legs one more time. The boy looked at her with a smirk.

"No, but I can still fight." Izuku said to the heroine with a smile on his face.

"Are you sure?" Midnight asked with worry. She was secretly rooting for the boy to win against the midget, because she'd like to see Izuku win the whole Sports Festival and she want to see the grape-head get smashed like grape juice for perving on her in public...

"Trust me." is only what Izuku said and she nodded. She continued the match as Izuku  looked at Mineta with a smile.

"You might want to forfeit now, Mineta." the greenette said confusing the Gen Ed. student.

"HUH!? Me? Forfeit!? Are you stupid? You can't even move your legs!!! Why would I want to surrender when I'm clearly winning?!" the midget scowled at Izuku, who reached in his pocket and pulled out a green reverse uno card, further confusing the midget.

"Yup, his dead!" Kaminari yelled out of the blue confusing the people around him. Todoroki stared at the arena, carefully observing Izuku, waiting for the boy to make a move.

"It's because I'm a Pack Leader." saying that Izuku's eyes turned red and suddenly the two piles of biomass on the concrete floor began to shift and move, making the crowd gasp in shock. It suddenly moved upward and separated from each other, making the two piles turn into four piles. 

The piles began growing taller and taller up until it was 6-7 feet tall towering over the oblivious midget. The biomass then morphed into four hulking beasts crouched on all fours. 

'It was the creatures that Midoriya summoned in USJ, but this is different...' thought Midnight who examined the creatures. Said creatures are bulkier than the last ones and this are obviously larger. 

Mineta was getting impatient for not getting the answer he wanted and was about to yell at Izuku when he heard a growl from behind him, making him flinch. He slowly turned around and paled on what he saw.

Four hulking monsters growling at him. He was visibly shaking on the terrifying sight and was about to pull another ball, when his balls(hehe) won't detach from his head.

"Wha--" he was cut off when Izuku began talking.. 

"No use trying to use your quirk, I erased it," Izuku said as his hair began floating and eyes glowed crimson. "Brawler Hunters, let's make grape juice.."

The Brawler Hunters... smirked? and began dashing towards the scared midget who tried to run away only to be grabbed by a Tendril Izuku launched at him. The Brawlers began thrashing the midget around the arena and every single one of the qualifiers cringed as they witness the clearly one-sided, or should I say, five-sided battle. An uncharacteristic high pitch squeal can be heard echoing around the arena..

Even with the violence shown in the arena, the crowd roared in excitement and even chanted 'Let's go, Brawlers!' as if it was a basketball game. Izuku began to question if all the people in the crowd are sane or what.

After the thrashing, the Brawlers left the barely conscious Mineta, who was bloodied, bruised, beaten up and whimpering like a baby and went towards Izuku who pet them like a dog. One by one they turned back into biomass and entered Izuku's body, like the hunters from before until there were no more Brawlers in the field. 

Midnight was shocked at the match, if you could even call it that. She almost felt bad for the midget, almost.. She then approached the whimpering Mineta to see if he was even conscious. Seeing the boy unconscious, she raised her hand. "M-Mineta is unconscious, Midoriya advances to the next round!" she stuttered out a yell, earning a roar of excitement and applaud from the 'sane' crowd.

She then approached Izuku, who was still stuck in the purple balls. "Congratulations, Midoriya." she said to the boy.

Izuku gave her a smile and bowed. "Thank you, Miss Midnight." 

Midnight smiled at the boy. She was about to ask the boy on how he was going to get out of the purple balls, when black and red tendrils began to cover his trapped legs and after a couple of minutes his legs are free and purple balls nowhere to be seen.

She shook off her shock and looked at the boy incredulously. 

"If you can do that, why didn't you escaped the puple balls earlier?" she asked the boy who just looked at her with a smirk on his face.

"Where's the fun in that?" he asked the heroine who laughed slightly at him. Oh, she was going to like hanging out with this boy...

Her laughter was cut off when Izuku's eyes widen and a blush was visible on his face. He turned his face towards Mineta and looked at the unconscious teen with disgust in his eyes.

"That pervert. Excuse me, Miss Midnight. I need to take this idiot to Nezu." Izuku walked towards Mineta's body and grabbed his leg and began dragging him.

Midnight was confused by this and voiced out his confusion. 

"What? Why would you need to bring him to Nezu?"

"Somehow, part of my quirk allows me to absorb other people's DNA and see through their memories..." he paused and looked at Midnight, who was waiting for him to continue. "And looking over his memories.." he blushed even harder and looked away.. 

"Let's just say, he did some things that are worth it of a proper expulsion.." he said and left after seeing the heroine nod.

Midnight was still confused but just shrugged it off, she'll just ask Nezu what it was about.

"We'll be having a 5 minute break in order to clean the arena..." she announced...

----------------------------------------------------------

It took Izuku 25 minutes to get back with the class. He had just came back from getting Mineta expelled and right now he wants to be struck by a memory erasing quirk. For obvious reasons..

Remembering what he saw in that grape scum's memories is out right despicable.

"Izuku! Over here!" he was snapped out of his trance and looked at the direction of the voice. There he saw Ochako waving at him. Izuku had to stop a blush that was beginning to spread on his face. Those memories really messing with his mind right now...

After calming himself down, Izuku walked over to Ochako and sat down next to her and Iida..

"Where have you been, Midoriya?" Iida asked him while wiping his glasses before putting them on again and looked at Izuku.

"I had to talk to Nezu about something I learn about my opponent." Izuku said as shook his head trying to remove the 18+ memories in his head...

"Hm? What did you learn?" Ochako asked him while scooting closer to him. This made Izuku blush slightly as the memories began to come back. He desperately tried to remove the memories away from his mind.

"Hey, what'd I miss?" He asked her ignoring the question, as he looked at the arena and saw Todoroki and Sero standing face to face. 'It's the fourth match now..' he pondered.

"After your match, The vine girl from Class 1B fought Kirishima and won by wrapping him with her vines and throwing him out of the platform. Then Iida fought your teammate in the Cavalry Battle, the girl from Support Course. Iida won by uhh.." Ochako was skeptical about how to tell Izuku how Mei won and looked at Iida who was slightly shaking. But before she could talk Izuku cut her off.

"Let me guess.. Mei gave Iida support items and all hell broke lose?" Izuku said looking at her. Iida flinched and dropped his head in shame. Ochako could only nod. The green haired sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Damn it, Mei! I told you to take the Sports Festival seriously.." he grumbled.

Ochako curiously looked at Izuku, "Are you two close?" she asked Izuku, making him look at her and smiled a bit.

"Yeah. Mei was my first friend." Izuku said as he look at the arena, there he saw Sero wrapping Todoroki with his tape and hurled him away. 

Ochako was about to talk when suddenly a large pillar of ice began growing onto their direction, it's sharp edge almost going through her. Before it could pierce them Izuku used his Shield to block the incoming ice.

"That was close. Are you okay, 'Chako?" If Izuku hadn't done that, They would've ended up becoming a popsicle.. Said girl was shaking in fear and shock, who wouldn't when you were 3 seconds away from becoming a skewered mochi.. Ochako did her best to nod her head and leaned on Izuku's shoulder, not really registering the closeness or the intimate nickname he just gave her..

Izuku didn't react and just glared at Todoroki who was melting the ice and walked away like nothing.

'He and I will have a little chat in our match. Just wait you poor excuse of a candy cane.' he thought as he unconsciously wrapped his arm around Ochako in a protective way and gently rubbed his hands on her hair.

This action made a couple of eyes twitch, in jealousy.

'You win this round, Ochako/Uraraka/gravity girl!' similar thought by the other girls in the hero course as they look at the girl leaning on Izuku's shoulder, secretly wishing that it was them in her position. They will have their chance in some way or another..

Only time will tell.
-----------------------------------------------------------

And cut! 

Heyaaaa peopleeeee!!!! Hope you like the chapter...

Oh by the way, you guys are insane!!

Thanks for the support guys!! You're all so awesome!! *cries in manly tears*

So, Mineta getting squashed by Brawler Hunters! Yehey!!! I would've made it that Izuku kill him but it's broadcasted through Television, so no murder for Izuku... Yet.

IzuOcha shippers let's gooo!!!

Anyway, next chapter is Chapter 18. Creating Comfort. Will be out posted in the middle of February. No date confirmed.

So that's all!! Enjoy life guys, byeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
11.3K 568 14
"You really want a quirk so bad? Go take a swan dive off of the roof of the building and pray for a quirk in your next life!" ----- "I knew that no o...
423K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
8.6K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...