Myth to Reality (Male reader...

By Nevan-UniverseDragon

(A little side project to give you all something to read) Everyone one is told of fairy tales as a child. Som... More

Ghost 1
Ghost 2
Ghost 3
Ghost 4
Ghost 5
Ghost 6
Ghost 7
Ghost 8
Ghost 9
Ghost 10
Ghost 11
Ghost 12
Ghost 13
Ghost 14
Ghost 15
Ghost 17
Ghost 18
Ghost 19
Ghost 20
Ghost 21
Ghost 22
Ghost 23

Ghost 16

1K 29 7
By Nevan-UniverseDragon

It only took about close to an hour before Morrigan found herself outside of a castle, much different than her own. While the castle itself looked elegant and well kept, anyone with perceptive eyes could tell that it was lazily put together. This was normal for the world of Sloth, so it wasn't to surprising for the Lust queen.

Entering the castle, the first thing she noticed when walking through its halls, was the fact any of the demons she came across were lazing about, or flat out asleep. Not wanting to disturb them, she simply floated above the ground and kept moving onward into the castle. 

She double checked the folder within her grasp, making sure all of the papers were there. After confirming this, she stopped in front of a large set of double doors. She took a short, but deep breath before entering what would be the meeting room.

The meeting room itself only had large table in the center of the room. Around the table were seven different chairs, each varying in design. In one of these chairs, which looked like any other chair you'd see anywhere else, was one of the participants of this meeting. Morrigan shook her head in amusement at the sight. "Got up from your bed only to sleep in a chair. Your still as lazy as ever little brother"

Her voice had ended up waking the demon from his slumber. His dark eyes parting open to look to the Lust queen. He had long, messy white hair which was covered by a veil of sorts. The veil had spikes that ran down the fabric, ending in a scale like texture at the bottom, with two large horns  jutting from the top. He wore a full tight body suit accompanied by four golden cuffs, two for each arm with tethers connecting to a collar on his neck. "Out of my control...Besides, when was the last time you had a good nights rest...or a rest at all?"

"Who taught you to get snippy?" She asks in a rather annoyed tone, not liking his attitude or greeting towards her. This caused him to lazily raise his hands in a show of defense. Morrigan soon gained a small smile as she walked to her own chair in the room. "Still, its good to see your well Belphegor"

"Yeah, yeah...Good seeing you too..." He waved off handedly, leaning back in his chair whilst Morrigan sat down as she placed the folder on the table. The folder ended up catching his attention as he peered down at it from across the table. "Now what's that for?"

"You'll see once everyone gets here. Speaking of which, I'm surprised I'm the first one here" She comments whilst looking at the other five empty seats. stopping on one particular chair as she gained a noticeable frown. Belphegor sharing that sentiment. 

"It's sad that Mammon is no longer with us" A new voice spoke up, sounding as if they were all around the room. Suddenly, a swarm of flies flew in before converging onto the seat to Belphegor's right. The flies merging into a woman with white hair, white horns, and small black spikes protruding from behind her head. She wore a red suit with a black under shirt, the underside having an insectoid wing pattern, and a tail protruding from behind her. "I can tell that's what your thinking of sis. Its written all over your face"

"Still reading us like open books Beelzebub....But, your right. I do still miss him" With Beelzebub now in the room, this made three rulers total so far. The three in momentary silence before yet another figure entered the room. This one was a small girl with pink  hair and red eyes, with her overall appearance being that of a vampire, and Victorian styled clothing. This was the youngest of them all, and the ruler of Envy, as she sat down in the chair next to Morrigan, who looked at her saddened expression.

Morrigan reached a hand over, gently running her hand along Leviathans back in a comforting manner. The Queen of Envy giving a sad a smile in response. Everyone knew this whole situation was difficult for her handle on her own, especially with the way said situation turned out. 

shortly after, the final two, and oldest of the rulers emerged from their own respective portals. The first was an armored figure that towered over all of them in terms of height. he wore silver armor that had embers flowing off of him, a line of fur around his colar that ended in a long, black cape. As he sat down down in his chair with a heavy thud, his angered ambered eyes looked everyone over before scoffing. "The your all giving off makes me sick"

The ruler of Wrath, Satan, said with disgust. His deep, bellowing voice making Leviathan shrink in her seat out of fear of her second eldest brother. This didn't sit well with other three rulers as they all shot him glares of varying degree. The final ruler of Pride, and the king of all demons de-escalated the situation as quick as it came. "Now now, this is a civilized meeting, play nice will you?"

Lucifer Morningstar looked to Satan as he said this, Obviously directing it towards him mostly. The King of Wrath simply grunted as he averted his gaze from his older brother. "Whatever... Lets just make this quick, I have things to attend to" Finding this a suitable answer, he sat down in his own chair, folding his hands on the table.

"Now that everyone is here, I think we should start with our most pressing mater" Morrigan started, getting confirmation from Lucifer via a nod. She took the papers she brought with her and began handing them out to the others before speaking again. "As I'm sure everyone is heavily aware, Gods eye has been stollen from the Greed realm"

"A serious situation indeed.." Beelzebub silently comments as she read the paper thoroughly. She cocked a brow at one sentence but chose to leave that for later. Instead, she asked a separate question. "I recall it having a type of information ability, but I can't seem to remember is exactly what did. You still remember how it worked Lucy?"

"Like it was yesterday. It allowed Father to see the information of anything he looked at. He also said it started as simple info before growing to show more complex information" Lucifer explained the details of the ability. "Though he also said it could cause sever damage if not careful, so I at least did him a favor"

"Must you jest at a time like this brother?" Satan said in his perpetually angered tone as he looked up from the paper in his hand. "That said favor is what got Mammon killed in the first place"

"Focus..." Belphegor spoke up in his lazed and uninterested tone, yet his tired eyes showed curiosity. "I see our nephew was the one to provide you with some of this info... That boy is quite persistent.." The King of Sloth cracked a smile at this.

"Yes, and without Y/N or Zarathos's knowledge, we wouldn't have known it was Varkus who obtained it" Morrigan stated, catching Beelzebub mumbling to herself about something. She soon looked over to Leviathan, who was attempting to hide her ever growing saddened expression from her siblings. "On that note. Because of this, and how charismatic Varkus is. Many demons are starting go rouge, some even having attempted to overthrow Levi from her position as ruler. Some of your own demons are even questioning your rule"

Leviathan lowered her head, wishing she could just hide away from the universe right now. Morrigan did her best to comfort her, as she knew she was gonna need a lot of it. Beelzebub perked up as she remembered something. "Speaking of rouge demons. I still have no news on Belial's whereabouts. I currently have three of my best demons looking for him"

"He was always the rebellious type" Lucifer quips, getting a giggle from the two sisters, and a scoff from Satan. Unlike his eldest brother, he didn't take to kindly to joking around. "I'm sure he'll come out of hiding sooner or later" 

"If that's everything" Satan crumbled the paper in his grasp before disintegrating it. He soon stood up from his chair before turning to a portal he just opened. Then we are done here" He simply says before leaving the realm. 

"Haaa.... Can't even learn to mellow himself out..." Belphegor says before he gets up from his own chair. "If you need my assistance, the I'll see what I can do.." As he walks to the door, he stops next to Leviathan as he rubs her head, getting her to look up at him. "And if you need a break... Just stop by" He offers to her before she stood up as well.

"...I'd like that right now" She takes his hand before the two exit the room, leaving Morrigan, Beelzebub, and Lucifer to smile at the interaction between the two younger siblings. 

"Leave it to the lazy one to be the most responsible with this sort of thing" Morrigan says as the two agree with her. Before they could leave, she quickly stops them. "Can I talk with you two for a moment?"

The two nod before Lucifer gestures for her to speak about her mater. "Do you know where your demons are currently? I remember Belial had fled to Runeterra but that's about all I know" She asks her sister, who began to recall their last message to her. 

"They told me they had landed in the capital city of Ionia. Why do you ask?" The Queen of Gluttony asks, feeling curious as to why she wanted to know of this. Lucifer was also curious as he tilted his head a bit in curiosity. 

"You might want to inform them that Y/N will be there as well" This news surprised the two of them. She wasn't finished as she continued on with the reason. "He said he wanted to fix the corruption problem the city has been going through. Who knows, maybe he might be able to help with searching for Belial"

"I'll be sure to inform of them so they don't end up attacking him. Though no guarantees at least two of them will attack upon feeling Zarathos's energy" That would definitely be a worst case scenario, for them at least if he doesn't decide to kill them. "I should be going then. Tell Y/N I said hello, I miss my nephew" 

With that, Beelzebub soon left the realm to attend to her maters, leaving just Morrigan and Lucifer. Upon looking at her now worried expression, he knew what the next topic would be. "I told him it would circle back around.." He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You know how stubborn he can be... I'm more worried with how Y/N will react when it happens" Morrigan shared the sentiment. She let out a sigh before asking him. "Your still on good terms with your Father right?"

"Yeah, though he still likes to bring up my rebellious phase, at least its in a more light hearted manner. I plan to go up and pay him a visit so I'll talk with them about it" Morrigan nods before the two shared a hug before they separated, and he took notice of the fatigue. "You really need to rest"

"Belphegor has already told me that, and I honestly plan to once I get back" The two shared a small laugh and another quick hug. "Try and go easy on him while your up there?" She says before leaving shortly after. Leaving Lucifer by his lonesome in the meeting room.

"No promises... A drink sounds good for now" And with that, The king left realm of Sloth to go about his duties.

(Another chapter done! I do apologize for the long wait, work has been tiring and I might be moving, which means updates may be less frequent and I have to find another job once I do. With that said, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Be sure to leave a vote, leave a comment, and I will see you all in the next chapter. Ciao!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 485 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
17.2K 161 17
400 Years ago an Evil Monster's come out of the Shadow's they destroy everything in sight no one can stop them not even the Powerful Dragons. One day...
23K 816 20
i actually wanted to to this earlier but when I saw a fellow artist already had this idea I kind of back off. But after confirm with him and that's h...
6.3K 186 13
The universe is chaos, irrationality, and we can only accept what is brings. Fortune can change your life any moment. Will you accept you for what yo...