ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

Galing kay cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... Higit pa

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter ♥️
Special chapter 2♥️
Epilogue...🫰🫶
New story

35

6.6K 350 76
Galing kay cutegir2002

Two months later...

It's been two months taekook got married....and it's been many weeks they came back from honey moon....kook had joined his office some weeks ago....

Currently it is evening and kook has just came home ..he put clothes on bed and had went to freshen up...tae came to their room to call kook for dinner...he shook his head when he saw kook's clothes on their bed...

"I had told him so many times to not put dirty clothes in bed"tae mumbled as he started to pick kook clothes to put them in laundry basket.....

Tae was holding kook's blazer which was sky blue colored...he was about to put that in the basket but narrowed his eyes when he saw lipstick mark on others blazer ...

"Red lipstick mark"tae spoke to himself looking at the blazer....

"It's not mine...I didn't used red lipstick today....and he wore this first time after marriage....from where this came"tae thought....he was thinking all this but than he saw a long hair strand on kook blazer....

"I don't have this long hair..."tae thought....

He don't know but he wasn't feeling good seeing this....but still he shrugged it and thought to ignore this ..he put the blazer in basket ...he smiled when kook came out he had a towel wrapped around his waist and a small towel on his neck....

"Get dressed fast dinner is ready"tae spoke with a small smile...

"Yeah I wait two minutes let's go together"kook spoke as he walked to their closet and took out his night wears....

Tae was waiting for kook to change...he was scrolling on his phone but frowned when he got a message from an unknown number....

He opened it and he felt pain and angry when he saw whose message it was....

'Hii Taehyung....

Hope you are fine...because after knowing what happened today you want me too fine.....your husband is such a beast in bed....you know I am feeling so pain down there you know.....ah...now you will think I must be lieing....but I am sure you had noticed my lipstick mark on his blazer...well that was my mistake I was getting so desperate that I didn't even let him remove his blazer...and that hair strand is mine too...that must have been sticked on his blazer wher we were kissing....

And yeah if you don't believe me...you can come anytime to our office...we do that daily now....say good night to him.....bye'

Tae's heart was beating fast he know he should believe her....but the lipstick mark and the hair strand was a proof....but still he shouldn't believe a bitch....his husband can't betray him right...he won't cheat on him ....

"Ve ....love... LOVE"kook's voice snapped tae back to reality kook looked at tae with worried eyes....

"What happened...are you ok"kook asked cupping tae's face....

"Yeah I am fine... let's go"tae spoke with a small smile that didn't reached his eyes...

Kook nodded as they both walked downstairs.... throughput the dinner tae was looking lost somewhere and kook noticed that....he saw how tae wasn't speaking or smiling....

"Are you sure you are fine love....if there's something bothering you....you can tell me"kook spoke softly....

'he can never cheat on me....'tae thought as he shook his head and hugged kook ...

****

Next day...

Tae was still feeling uneasy....he wasn't concentrated on anything....he was chopping some fruits for sumi ....he snapped his head to yeo bin who was saying something coming in the kitchen....

"What happened mom"tae asked...

"Tae our driver who always take lunch for kook is sick today now one of us have to go....Jin has already went to joon's office to give him lunch....hae in isn't at home tooo..."yeo bin said...

"It's ok mom...I will go and give him his lunch"tae spoke smiling at her...

"Oh my angel thank you so much....go get ready it's almost lunch time"yeo bin spoke...tae nodded and went to his room....

He took out kook's favorite saree and wore it ...he applied some lip balm and wore some earrings....

He took the lunch box and went to his car ....he was feeling excited to give kook surprise the message of last night was totally forgotten by him.??.

Tae happily went inside the office and smiled at everyone who were greeting him everyone knew who he was....he walked inside the elevator and pressed the top floor button....

As he wanted to surprise kook he didn't knocked on his cabin door and opened his ready to shout surprise....but froze what he saw infront of him...

His eyes filled with pain and hurt...laana was leaning on kook her hairs messed up...her two upper buttons open her lipstick messed up too....while kook had his one hand on her waist....

"Mr jeon"laana spoke snapping tae out from his frozen state.....kook looked at her with confused face....

"What...do you need my help are you ok now"kook spoke....

"No Mr jeon....your...your husband"laana spoke kook looked at the door just to find tae standing there....

Kook was about to smile but he frowned when he saw tae's blank face.... that's when he realized in which position he is....

He pushed laana away and his eyes went wide when he saw laana's state....

"What the....what happed to you hair and why is your tops button open"kook asked...

"What are you saying....you did all this"laana spoke with a shooked face....

"Why are you lieing....you...you were feeling dizzy and was fainting that's why I helped you and you"kook spoke looking at tae .....

"Baby-"kook tried to explain but stopped when tae lifted his hand asking him to stop....

"I....I will than"laana spoke but stopped when tae said...."wait"tae's voice was cold which scared kook...

Tae entered inside and licked the cabin door...he placed the lunch box on kook's desk....and than looked at kook ....his eyes were showing hurt and kook badly wanted to tell what tae is thinking is absolutely wrong.....

"Love...please listen to me "kook spoke....

"We will talk later...hmm"kook's heart started to beat rapidly Because of fear Because tae's tone was blank....he was scared on what will tae do now.....

"So you....close this buttons first"tae said to laana....

"Sir it was not my fault...mr jeon said he needed help so...so I was just helping him but than he ...he started to throw himself on me and said he will give me more money so...I just let him do whatever he wanted"laana spoke making kook more shocked....

"Love...she is lieing-"kook again got cut off...

"I am talking to her...Jungkook shi...will you be quiet"tae spoke in a stern voice....now kook was more than scared....the way tae took his name made him feel how angry tae is because after their engagement tae had never called him with his full name....

"So...you think I am a fool....who don't know what's going around me right"tae spoke....laana was smirking internally as she thought tae is angry on kook....

"Right ms laana....you think I don't know what's happening around me....but sadly...I ain't a dumb to not notice how people are trying to fool me ....you think I will believe you....than I am sorry.... Because I know my husband will never cheat on me.....let alone cheating he won't even think of doing that....."tae spoke making laana scared that she got caught and kook sighed in relief knowing how tae trusts him.....

"Your plan was too good....but you didn't implemented it properly laana....you should have thought twice before putting you lipstick and hair strand on his blazer...when he left that in the cabin.... Because there are two cctv camera in this cabin and you got caught by both"tae spoke smirking.....

"And today also you created a perfect plan ...you saw me coming and than came here...you acted as you are feeling dizzy and fainting....my husband being too good thought to help you to sit on the couch....when he was holding your shoulder you messed your hair and lipstick and opened two buttons of your top....and my husband is too innocent to even notice this.....but I am not ...you think I won't know your intentions.....how you tried to put vigra in his food in London when you went to a business trip before our marriage "tae spoke enjoying the way laana was getting scared....

While kook felt the biggest fool to exist that he didn't noticed anything going around him....

"But than your plan got ruined thanks to my cousin yeonjun.....oh how wil think after knowing all your intentions I will still doubt on him"tae spoke....laana thought if she is exposed why not saying her heart out.....

"So what...huh....you think man like him will stop after getting such a body like mine .....just once....just once let him have me than see how he will forget that someone like you also exist in this world"laana spoke with confidence....

Kook was fuming in anger hearing this how can she say something like this....he can never even think of someone else like that....he just love one person and that is his husband.....

Tae had enough of this bitch so he slapped her making laana's face to jerk on the opposite side...

"You know what.... people like you should never be born in this world.... don't you think what you are doing us wrong....how will you mother who is in coma will feel after knowing all this....but wait why will she be disappointed Because she was no less than you....she had destroyed so many happy families like this....but I am not like them....I will never believe that my husband can cheat on me.....but now's you will be surly disappointed knowing this is the last day of your job in this company.....right"tae spoke and looked at kook who nodded his head vigoursly....

"Yes....she is definitely not coming here....I am firing you and never come near this company,me or my family or you will see hell on earth"kook spoke in cold voice....

"I won't leave from here"laana shouted ....kook called the security and asked them to throw her out....she thrashed in their hold but was kicked out from the company....

"Baby....I am-"kook sighed as tae again cut him off...

"The lunch is on your desk...have it...I am leaving "tae spoke not even looking at kook....even tho he trust other more than himself but the scene he saw hurted him very much....

He knew kook will never do something like this....but he was disappointed on how kook wasn't able to notice what she is doing....if not him trusting kook like this....today might be the end of their relation.....

"But love....ok i am also coming with you"kook spoke tae nodded and stood near the door waiting for kook to collect his things...

"Let's go"kook asked softly but only he knew who guilty he is for making his love sad and hurt...

Tae hummed as they both walked to the parking area...tae sat on the passenger seat and kook drove the car...both didn't talked....as tae was trying to ignore kook while kook was thinking of what he should do to make tae forgive him.....

Next chapter....

"I am really sorry love....I promise I will always notice what is happening around me and will never let anything to even make a small misunderstanding between us....I won't let anyone make us apart....I will make sure you never get hurt....by me or anyone in this world"kook spoke sitting on his knees infront of tae.... holding his ears eyes filled with tears....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Sorry if it was boring....but as you know I don't like to create misunderstanding between taekook....so they will be all happy in next chapter don't worry.....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote......

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author......

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

91.7K 3.8K 15
When two people get forcefully arranged married by their parents. when they were even force to have a child yet they stay beside each other providing...
290K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
67.9K 2.7K 11
A story of a Billionaire Boy kim Taehyung who study in Seoul's biggest University 'HYBE' with his rich friends..... Jeon Jungkook a poor Guy..a tran...
402K 21K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...