11

2 and half weeks later.....

It's been weeks kook went to London....he is working day and night to solve the problem which was in some government papers....he is doing his best and trying to solve everything and return as soon as possible.... there's not a day he didn't face timed tae and told him how much he is missing other.....

While tae has been sad yet he didn't said this to anyone....he has immersed himself in the preparation of the wedding which is starting from today....tae and kook has been doing face time daily telling each other what they did throughout the day and at the end telling how much they miss each other and last saying I love yous.....

Talking about that laana.she has been trying her best to get in kook's good books....she is doing all the work properly and even trying to seduce kook by wearing revealing clothes.....she tries to get close to kook which...but nothing worked as kook is always concentrated on his work or on tae....

Last night she even forced kook to join the party which was for the new employees that are going to work in the factory.....but kook strictly dined he don't have 0.1% trust on this girl....than she mixed vigra(the drug I guess I don't know if it's right spelling or not but yeah that drug with makes the person to get desperate for s*x).....but she don't understand how the drug didn't worked on kook.....

The drug didn't worked on kook as he didn't even had the food the drug was ....the food was replaced by tae's cousin yeonjun whom tae has asked to stay near the girl.... because tae had a strong gut feeling that this girl will surely try to do something bad with kook.....her intentions wasn't good.....and so yeonjun who lives in London has been keeping an eye on laana.....

Currently jimin's and yoongi's haldi ceremony has been completed.....tae was indeed enjoying the ceremony but still he missed his kookie....as in kook sensed that his love is sad.... tae's phone ringed a wide boxy smile spread on tae's face seeing kook's video call...

"Hii love"kook spoke cheerfully as soon as tae swiped the green button....

"Hello kookie"tae spoke waving his hands...

"I guess the ceremony has already ended"kook spoke pointing at tae's hand which had haldi....

"Yeah...it just got finished see"tae spoke as he turned the back camera and made kook see everyone talking among themselves....all of them had a little haldi on their face....

There were some unknown faces who were taegi's relatives whom kook didn't know....tae turned switch the front camera....

"Wow....I see you all are enjoying hmm"kook spoke...

"Hmmm we are"tae said...

"When are you coming back"tae asked to which kook signed...

"Don't know bear....I am trying my best to complete the work"kook spoke making tae nod....

"It's ok .... finish the work I will handle all the things"tae spoke with a small smile....

"TAE BEAR....COME... LET'S START THE SANGEET PRACTICE"one of tae's cousin areum called....

"Yeah coming "tae shouted back....

"I will talk to you later ....bye take care"tae spoke...

"Ok bye bye...take care...love you"kook spoke sending a flying kiss to tae.
..

"Love you tooo"tae spoke as they disconnected the call....

*****

Next day.... evening.....

Kim's mansion....

Tae was instructing the workers about the decorations....today is SANGEET and mehndi....and the ceremony is going to held in Kim's mansion.....so tae has taken the whole responsibility of the decorations....

As he was done with instructions he took the plate which had the rose petals they are using to decorate the path from where jeon's will enter....he was walking carefully but he was looking through the rose petals that they are fresh or not and without his knowing his tripled over something.....

The plate of the rose petals flew from his hands he shut his eyes closed expecting to get hit on his face as he falls....but a arm held him by his stomach.....he peeked from his right eye and saw he was not on floor....than he felt a bulky arm on his stomach....

He stood straight and looked at the person who saved him....the rose petals started to fall on them as tae looked at the person whom he was missing from weeks....

"Surprise"kook spoke with bright bunny smile....

Tae gasped putting his palm on his mouth...."kookie"he smiled brightly seeing kook....he immediately hugged him with a force that kook stumbled back a little....but still wrapped his arms around tae's waist.....

They both stayed like that for sometimes and slowly backed away...kook caressed tae's cheeks softly as both stared at each other...

"I missed you so much"kook spoke as he pecked tae's forehead...

"I missed you tooo....but how come you here...you didn't told me that you are coming today"tae spoke with a pout...

"I wanted to surprise you my love....if I had said I was coming I won't have get the opportunity to see this cute surprised face of yours"kook spoke bopping tae's nose with his finger....

"Idiot bunny"tae spoke ....

"Oh my....kook....when did you came back"they heard hobi's voice kook left tae as tae stood next to him smiling shyly....

"I just came back hyung"kook spoke as hobi and kook hugged....

"My son in law.... welcome back to Korea"Joo Hyuk came as he saw kook....

"Thank you uncle"kook spoke...

"Come sit"Joo Hyuk spoke to which kook shook his head...

"No no....I will go home...they didn't even know I am here ....I came directly from airport"kook spoke embarrassingly scratching his neck as Joo Hyuk and hobi teased taekook.....

"Ok ok....go take some rest....we will meet at the function than"Joo Hyuk spoke....

"Yeah...I will get going"kook spoke as he looked at tae who waved at him cutely....he started to walk to the main door but turned back to look at tae once more but frowned when he saw a boy was dragging tae somewhere while both were smiling widely......

He didn't felt good seeing someone holding tae's hand like that but he shrugged it thinking he must be tae's cousin.....so he left for jeon mansion....

***

As kook entered inside the jeon mansion he was met with a bone crashing hug by Jimin...he smiled knowing Jimin was so happy.... yesterday he teased Jimin saying he won't be able to come on his wedding and Jimin started to cry.....but than he said he will try his best to at least come back on the wedding day....

And today as Jimin saw him he was so so so happy that he immediately hugged his brother....after Jimin yeo bin and namjin hugged him and than Hae in who was talking to someone saw his son....

They all asked kook to get some rest and than get ready as in evening they are going to Kim's mansion for the SANGEET and mehndi ceremony.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author......