50

OK....THIS IS MY FIRST STORY THAT HAD 50 CHAPTERS....AND 60K+ READS....WOW.....I AM SCREAMING.....CALM DOWN ....BUT I LOVE YOU ALLLL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH....WELL....

This story is reaching to it's end too....so I and getting a little upset as this was one of my favorite story that I wrote....but yeah I will be writing another Indian story which is requested by one of my reader....it will start soon so no worries....

Let's begin today's chapter.....😘😘😘

******

Kook is looking nervous as he is styling his hair looking in the mirror....he looked at his back when he felt hands wrapping around his torso....he smiled softly when he saw tae was hugging him from back... putting his chin on kook's shoulder....

"Don't be nervous kookie....dad will love your gift"tae spoke....kook sighed and turned around now hugging tae....

"I hope so...."kook muttered....

"I am here right.... don't worry let's go the guest must be here already..."tae spoke as he backed away and put his hands on his now nine month baby bump ....

Kook interwined their hands and walked out of their room...the jeon mansion's living room was decorated with flowers....guest were standing with their group of friends or known person....

Taekook walked towards namjin who were standing with yoonmin and hobiji....maana and Sumi were playing with their age kids ....

Tae cooed at Yoon-min who was in Jin's arms sucking his thumb....tae forwarded his arms as Jin placed him in his arms.... Yoon-min immediately giggled when he felt the warm arms of his aunt(taetae)....kook pinched his cheeks softly and placed a peck on his forehead......

kook pinched his cheeks softly and placed a peck on his forehead

(Yoon-min 3 months old)

"He is getting chubby"tae spoke bobbing his nose in Yoon-min 's tummy making the toddler giggle loudly....

"Right and cute as well"kook spoke looking at the baby with fond eyes...

"Right...my baby is the cutest"yoongi spoke with a gummy smile....

"But I bet they will be the cutest"Jimin spoke pointing at tae's baby bump...

"Well I won't argue on that too"yoongi spoke with a chuckle...

"By the way what are you giving to uncle and aunt"yoonji asked looking at taekook....

"It's surprise"they both said together and others rolled their eyes...

"So we all are having surprises good"hobi spoke showing his thumbs up.....

"Let's go near the stage.... it's time for mom dad to come"Joon spoke as he and Jin walked on the stage while other stood Infront of the small stage they prepared for the couple who is celebrating their 50th anniversary today.....