King & Queen

By AlexisChandler280

This is the sequel to A Queens World More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Part 2 Introduction

Chapter 15

763 46 6
By AlexisChandler280

Yonna can you sit with my baby at the hospital, I forgot I have a meeting with my lawyer today. I asked Yonna as I grabbed my bag. I was about to leave back out and head to the hospital but I just got the reminder on my phone that I had a meeting in 30 minutes. I just wanted to hurry up and sign my papers and get this divorce finalized.

Yeah of course!

Thank you so much! His phone and iPad is in the bag with his clothes.

Okay, you need anything else?

No! Thank you!

No problem sis that's what's family so for.

I definitely would lose my head if it wasn't for you. We walked to our cars and she got in hers and I got in mine. I plugged the address into my GPS and made my way down my long driveway.

I can't believe how me and Monster are ending things. It's even crazier that we have been having sex for almost a week straight. Like he's literally in the house with me and in bed with me from 9pm to 8am. That's a long ass time to be missing. Wonder what he's telling Kelly. Makes me wonder all the times he told me he was working at night was he really?

Heyy Andrea! I smiled shaking my lawyers hand.

Hey hun, how are you?

I'm okay...let's get this over with!

Okay....follow me!

I followed her into the conference room and Monster couldn't even look at me. He just looked down in shame as I stared at him. He even had his pet dog with him.

Why is she here? I asked annoyed sitting down across from him. Honestly I felt stupid having sex with him knowing that he was divorcing me. I just feel like this is bullshit and he played me and betrayed me but I'm the dumb one cause I'm still giving myself to him and he's still not committed to me.

Because I'm bouta be his wife! She said getting smart.

Well good for you! I hope you two are happy together and that you can give him every single thing his heart desires and more. I hope a long last marriage for y'all. And I hope that your everything I ever wasn't!

Trust me I am!

Okay so should we get started!? His lawyer said. Monster had the most blankets facial expression on his face. He just looked down the whole entire time. It looks could kill he would be dead cause I was staring him down so hard.
"My client Mr. Stevenson is prepared to give her 1 Billion dollars every year and a 20 million dollar advance with all access to all his accounts."

I don't want it! I blurted out before he could finish cutting my eyes at the lawyer.

Mrs. Stevenson...

No Andrea I don't want it! I have my own money! And I don't wanna be the excuse plus her over there is the reason why somebody wheel is drying up. Living the fast life he lives who knows how long he got. I don't live off of anyone I have my own money and I can support my children on my own. But you can take that money and make accounts for your children give it to them. Buy them houses, pay for their college tuitions, buy them cars with it and whatever else they heart desires but I don't want it!
No where do I sign?

Okay umm right here, and right here! My lawyer showed me as I signed the divorce papers.

How long until they are fully divorced.? Kelly asked smiling from ear to ear.

About 24 hours. We are going to go down and file these motions right now so by tomorrow you both will be legally single and separated and divorced! Andrea said. I nodded my head and grabbed my purse and left out the room. I didn't wanna come off as bothered but soon as I got In My car I lost it. I bursted into tears. I took a deep breath dried my face and wiped my eyes. Any body who is for me will be for me. God makes no mistakes removing anybody from my life!

Ima super heroooooo! Amaris yelled to the top of his lungs standing up on his bed.

You gone get a super ass whoopin if you don't sit down! I yelled as I walked into the room. He dropped on his but quick as the nurse laughed at him. "You need to be careful baby!"

Ma it's okay, I'm fine can I go back to playing football?

Umm I don't know Amaris, I just think we should take the rest of the year off. I think I put you in football to early. I just don't want you to get hurt again. Cause if I didn't let you play than this wouldn't of happened to you.

I'm not! Dad said he was gonna take care of the dude who shot me. And I trust my dad, so you should to!

Let's just give it a couple weeks okay?

Nooo a couple weeks ima miss the games! Than the play offs than the championship. I can't ma please!

Amaris I will think about it, now RELAX!

Fine! He huffed his breath and rolled his eyes mad poking his lip out looking just like his father.

I got this for you! A sweet little voice said as she came into the room. Azaria held two ballon's and a cup cake. Amaris smiled hard and got off the bed and gave his baby sister a huge hug.

Thank you Zari! He smiled.

Your welcome, you feel better?

Yes! Are you okay?

She nodded her head yes and smiled before hugging her brother again. I loved my kids real bad.

We spent the whole entire day in the hospital with Amaris. I had to get Azaria home washed up and in the bed. I wasn't really comfortable with leaving Amaris by his self tonight but he insisted.

I did Azaria hair after her bath in braids with a heart and some lemonade braids with clear beads on the ends. My baby hair was so long and thick. I put her to bed and tucked her in and she was sleep shortly after that. I called the hospital after Amaris didn't answer his iPad the nurse said he was knocked out cold.

I was at ease with that so I got in the shower. I felt like today was a long ass day and it's only 10pm. I dried off and lotioned down. I could hear my front door opening and closing. I rolled my eyes so hard. I put my robe on and my slippers and made my way downstairs.

Hey! Monster said softly.

What are you doing here? I asked mad folding my arms.

What you don't wanna sleep with me now?

I'm nobody's back up or rebound! I played number two once in my life and after all the hell it brought me I vowed to NEVER play that position again. So drop my keys right there!! Open my door and leave. We are over! Divorced!! You don't have anything to ever say to me again!!!

Queen...

Queen what? What you wanna lie to me tell me some bullshit to make me fall for you again? Hmmm? Cause I promise you I won't fuckin ever. Your dead to me!

Dead to you? Trying to read you these last few years been hard as fuck. I don't know what you want from me if you even want me at all....

You was my fuckin husband! Of course I wanted you and you know that! You made that chose to leave I didn't tell you to! You stopped coming home! YOU STOPPED CARING! YOU THE ONE WHO SAID THEY FELL OUT OF LOVE! YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID YOU WISHED YOU NEVER MET ME AND HAD KIDS BY ME! IT WAS YOU! I yelled pissed off through my tears.

AND YOU DIDN'T SAY HURTFUL SHIT BACK QUEEN? YOU DIDN'T SAY HOW YOU CANT WAIT TO FIND A NEW NIGGA AND FUCK HIM? YOU NEVER WANTED ME AROUND OR TO HELP WITH ANYTHING...WHILE I WAS OUT GETTING MONEY FOR OUR FAMILY!

I SAID THAT AFTER YOU SAID WHAT YOU SAID! It just never made sense how you always claimed you was out getting money for our family and I never wanted you around but I was go through depression I had ptsd and ppd you didn't stick around to help me through it. I had to do everything by myself all while learning to be okay and to relearn myself and where was you? So yeah of course when you came around I acted as If I didn't need you cause I didn't! You left me out here to dry and it just fuckin shows how much you really and I mean really gave a fuck because YOU LEFT and than turn around get engaged to some fuckin money hungry slut who doesn't really give a flying fuck about you that's just gonna keep using you for all your money and all the nice things you can buy her and you didn't even have the decency to divorce me before you even got into another relationship with anybody yet alone engaged to her! And that bitch doesn't even give a fuck about your kids, you don't even see it! Trying to make you miss they stuff on purpose but i guess the pussy so good you can't even see it. It's funny now that I think about it....I just wonder what you tell Kelly?! You out making money every night when really you in our bed fuckin me, making love to me? Is that the same thing you told me when you was laid up in somebody else's bed?

Mommy why are you and daddy fighting?! Azaria asked in tears from the top of the stairs.

We not fighting baby go back to bed.

You are!

Azaria go to be please! She turned around and ran down the hall. "You and your tears can get the fuck out my house cause like I said YOUR DEAD TO ME!"

For what it's worth I never cheated on you all those times I was gone. But you got it! I completely get it now. He sniffled through his tears. He dropped his keys in the key bowl and walked out the door. I closed and locked it behind him before completely falling apart. I felt like my whole world had just crashed down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 3.3K 32
62.8K 3.3K 54
Sequel to Different worlds.
23.1K 658 31
new book, not connected to what is love series.
219K 9.8K 129
Queens story