His Other Side || Jeon Jungko...

By ll_faith_02_ll

"Give me your permission to touch you inappropriately", he replied without any hesitation, his eyes still pie... More

Important Note
Chapter 1: Normal life.
Chapter 2: Suspicion
Chapter 3: More stares.
Chapter 4: It's him.
Chapter 5: What's happened.
Chapter 6: Staring untill she's gone.
Chapter 7: Soft lips.
Chapter 8: Mine.
Chapter 10: New life.
Chapter 11: The boys.
Chapter 12: Pervert mouth.
Chapter 13: Your eyes tell.
Chapitre 14: Misunderstanding
Chapter 15: You belong to me.
Chapter 16: You can't run away.
Chapter 17: I'm sorry.
Chapter 18: Jimin.
Chapter 19: Is it surrender?
Chapter 20: Jungkook.
Chapter 21: The beginning of chaos.
Chapter 22: Emotions and affection.
Chapter 23: Confession.
Chapter 24: Pay back.
Chapter 25: Confusion is a ghost.
Chapter 26: Let down shot.
Chapter 27: When night falls.
Chapter 28: Drunk muscled bunny.
Chapter 29: Emotions' talk.
Chapter 30: His dark orbs.
Chapter 31: Seven plus one.
Chapter 32: Circle of the past.
Jk x Ck
Chapter 33: Expensive metal
Chapter 34: His Black Aura.
JK x Vogue
Must read πŸ”΄
Chapter 35: When snowflakes fall
Chapter 36: Lips overdose
Chapter 37: Touch you illegaly
Chapter 38: Lost in Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Love in Fire Flames
Chapter 40: Fuck you slow when the lights on.
Chapter 41: Love tease
Jk x Ck
Chapter 42: Punishment
Chapter 43: Fall down
Chapter 44: Empty Promises

Chapter 9: Reckless.

732 28 1
By ll_faith_02_ll

Yoon's Pov:

I opened my eyes with difficulty and then I blinked several times to absorb the light around me, but I couldn't.

Without even seeing  myself in the mirror, I can feel my eyes swell...

I rubbed my eyes until I finally managed to open them completely.

Ohh my head... it's vibrating in pain...

Then where am I?...

The last thing I remember is when he kissed me while I couldn't see anything because my eyes were covered... then...

Then a painful tingle that I still feel in my neck until now...

That sick boy... he drugged me...

Twice...

How could he be so ruthless like that...

I'm sleeping in a king size bed , sleeping on the right side. My eyes cought the door of the room first.

Is it possible that I'm in a hotel room?... then where am I exactly if it's not a hotel?... what's this?... and what time is it now?...

I still feel numb and tired, and the headache in my head is increasing more and more. I managed to get up with difficulty and sat on the bed looking in front of me.

Very spacious and somewhat dark...

I'm still getting dressed at least... hopefully that's a valid indication that he didn't touch me while I was fainted...

I turned my head to the left, and then... I saw him. Half of his body is lying on the sofa. Is he sleeping?...

My eyes widened and my heart pounded really hard. I have to run away from the hotel... this is a chance that I should try...

Author's Pov:

How can Yoon know that Jungkook isn't fully asleep right now.

Yoon crept onto the bed very slowly until she finally managed to get off of it. With quiet and light steps, she headed towards the door of the room and then turned the doorknob. It's locked... she felt it... it won't be that easy... what to do now?...

Yoon is still stuck in the door. She didn't let go of the knob, though she discovered that the door is already locked. She's thinking of a quick solution, maybe she'll be encouraged to look for a key or a phone of the room survices.

While not gathering her thoughts yet on what to do, she turns around to see Jungkook moving in his sleep. Her eyes widened in shock and she cursed internally. She looked around here and there, then she saw the bathroom door is open.

And before she could move, Jungkook opened his eyes.

Yoon's heart raced with panic when she saw him slowly opening his eyes. And because she's also surprised, she found nothing to do but to run fastly to the bathroom.

Note: Listen to "Same day" by Kim Bohyung for a better expeience.

Yoon ran to the bathroom as fast as she could while Jungkook is still lying on the sofa staring at her little body running.

She closed the door and locked it from the inside. Then suddenly... a great pain in her head, she slowly leaned against the wall and then she sat on the floor in a shell shape. She put both her palms on her forehead whining lightly in pain.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood eerily calm, he slowly took off his glasses and his hat and put them aside, then he took off his jacket as well, leaving himself only. in his black T-shirt and short sweatpant.

He sighed heavily while he's still standing there looking towards the bathroom door that Yoon had just closed on herself, he's thinking deeply about how to control his anger towards her now.

He walked few steps towards the bathroom door, then knocked three times lightly.

"Princess... open the door". Yoon flinched when she heard the quiet knocks on the door and then his voice which was suspiciously calm. She ignored him knowing deep down that she'll piss him off if she continued ignoring him like that.

"Princess... I said open the door... I want to talk to you", he said in a soft, gentle tone again as he knocked on the door again.

Yoon tensed even more and didn't answer him this time either, she's just still in her position, her heart beating faster than before each time. And suddenly Jungkook knocked on the door very harsh and then he said sharply this time, stressing every word that came out of his mouth, "I... said... open... the fucking... door... NOW YOON".

Yoon knew that it's too late alreadt and that she had already made him furious, so she kept ignoring him anyway, while Jungkook is still knocking on the door very hard, which made her panic even more because she knew that the consequence is going be very bad.

Jungkook stopped knocking on the door suddenly and then he said in a calm yet scary tone, "Yoon... you don't want to make me angry, right?... if you don't open the door right now of your own will... and if I bring someone who opens it by force... know well that I will never let you leave this room... mark my words".

Yoon swallowed her saliva very hard, and tears fell from her eyes because of the intensity of fear, then she put both her palms around her mouth so that Jungkook doesn't hear the sounds of her sobbing.

On the other side of the door, Jungkook is still standing in front of the door, his veins are popping out of anger.

"Well then... you're the one who asked for it... I've been trying to act really patiently with you and I really just wanted to talk to you but now-...".

He stopped talking when Yoon opened the door. She's standing shaking and crying and then she took steps back while her eyes are not leaving Jungkook's eyes until she felt the counter behind her.

Jungkook glared at her angrily and with no other specific expressions.

"Come here", Jungkook ordered her while he didn't move an inch from where he's standing and Yoon us just crying and looking at him.

"YOON COME HER I SAID", he repeated, and this time he shouted. Yoon had no choice but to tremble and cry profusely.

"Okay babygirl... tonight... I'm going to teach you how to listen to my words without repeating them over and over again".

He entered the bathroom and grabbed Yoon's wrist tightly.

He dragged her behind him while she's resisting his grip but failing. "Plea-please... lea-leave me alone... I haven't done anything to-to you".

Note: Listen to "Fake love" by BTS for a better experience.

Before Jungkook reached the bed, he suddenly stopped and turned to her, "Really?... you didn't do anything then huh?".

Then he pulled her in his arms and dropped her onto the bed harshly and in a blink of an eye, his body is hovering over her little one.

He grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them to the bed between his firm grip so that she can't move, and his body is already caging her.

She's crying her heart out and trying to free herself, but to no avail. Jungkook's well built and big body pinned her to the bed, paralyzing her completely.

"So let's start", he said while glaring directly at her soul as if he's going to rip her head.

"I warned you... twice... about the way you dress... but it's the second time you disobeyed me... there you go with bare thighs again... then were you really going to tell the police about me?... stupid mistake babygirl... you think if you complain about me you'll get rid of me then huh?", Jungkook stared into her eyes with nothing but anger and a total lust at the same time.

"I'll teach you tonight how to obey me well... I'll teach you a little lesson babygirl".

Yoon can see nothing else in his eyes but anger and brutality.

Jungkook smirk in a creepy way and pulled up his body from her a little bit to take off his t-shirt, revealing his hard chest and well built abs that are popping out from his upper body proudly. He has a whole arm with an art of tattoos.

He threw his t-shirt away on the floor caring less where it landed, and then he swiftly leaned in to kiss her lips but she turned her head to the side causing Jungkook's lips to fall into her cheek instead.

He raised his head,  poking his inner cheek and nodding in anger, "really?".

Then he leaned in again, this time towards her soft neck.

He's kissing her wetly on every inch of her neck, giving her hard time on controling her moans.

"I beg you... stop", Yoon pleaded while she's crying badly and then she closed her eyes tightly gulping heavily.

Jungkook moved from her neck to kiss her lips again.

He let go of her wrists because his big body is enough to keep her pinned in place, then he cupped her cheeks, and made her face turn towards his.

Without hesitation, he placed his lips on hers with force and eagerness, then harshly, he began to suck her lips, which made them swell quickly with red color.

Jungkook mercilessly is sucking on her lips, completely losing his sanity.

She moaned now because of the intense sexual feeling she's feeling under his body right now.

Yoon put her hands on Jungkook's arms, which his palms are cupping her cheeks, trying to push him away from her, but her strength is lost, and her hands soon fell on the bed again.

Her severe headache had increased and her body is more tired now, and she's lacking energy since she hadn't eaten any food since breakfast in the morning, and now it's ten o'clock at night.

Jungkook pulled up his head back to breathe and let Yoon breathe as well.

Then, seconds later, he bent down again to kiss her very roughly.

He slowly licked her lips with his tongue when she didn't open her mouth for him to taste.

She opened her mouth a little bit and let out an audible moan as Jungkook bit her lower lip, taking advantage to insert his tongue into her mouth.

He's lip licking Yoon's lips non-stop as his tongue swirled around her mouth and touched her tongue.

Jungkook couldn't stop there, especially when Yoon is now moaning non-stop because of his roughness in the kiss, which kind of hurt her.

He broke the kiss with difficulty and pulled up his body to look at Yoon's body lying in the bed under his dominance.

She opened her eyes looking at him in hope and then said, "please... stop it... just stop it". She sobbed again, then closed her eyes tightly, tears drying down her cheeks.

She felt his hands gripping the edges of her shirt when she opened her eyes in shock. "What... what... are you doing... plea-please... don't take off my clothes", she cried so bad, then added, "please... don't take off my-...".

And here she stopped talking when Jungkook suddenly grabbed her shirt and quickly lifted it up and pulled it around her neck, then threw it on the ground, leaving Yoon in her bra only.

Yoon immediately covered her chest with her hands in shyness and horror at what he would do to her now.

"NOO... DON'T COME NEAR... DON'T TOUCH ME YOU RUTHLESS EVIL", Yoon screamed with what was left of her strength until she found her wrists pinned to the bed again by Jungkook's hands, then he leaned down towards her neck and started licking her skin with his tongue, sucking and biting hard each time leaving purple marks of the hickeys he's doing.

He slowly went down to her collarbone licking and kissing it down to her cleavage then he smiled.

He stopped in her cleavage and he only kept his face in it without moving.

then after a few seconds, he kissed her cleavage with so much passion and then he stuck out his tongue to lick it.

He went down and then kissed her waist and licked it too, and moved his tongue towards her stomach and planted many repetitive wet kisses there.

"Please stop... I don't feel well", Yoon pleaded in a low, tired voice.

Jungkook suddenly stopped kissing her stomach and came back to his senses when he heard her weak tone of voice and she suddenly stopped crying and moving too.

He raised his head towards her as he was sweating and panting heavily.

Yoon was also sweating and she had stopped resisting him.

Jungkook pulled his hands from her wrists, realizing that something is wrong.

An expression of anxiety rose on his face when he felt that her body is very tired, and she is opening her eyes with difficulty while looking at the ceiling of the room as if she is unconscious.

"I'm... my head...". Yoon hadn't finished her sentence when she suddenly fainted.

And here Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly pulled up his body from hers.

He sat down next to her sleeping body, touching her cheeks and cupping them.

"Yoon... Yoon... princess do you hear me?".

There is no response.

Note: Listen to "Spring Day" by BTS right now for a better experience.

Jungkook's Pov:

Fuck... what happened to her...

"Yoon... my princess?".

"Yoon... are you okay?".

"Princess... please say something, don't do this to me".

My features changed from worry to fear.

She just said 'my head'... she must be having a bad headache and I made her condition worse...

Oh God... what should I do now... she must have been in pain all this time that's why she didn't resist me so hard this time and she was so weak under my body...

Fuck you Jungkook... you idiot...

I feel pity on her and I immediately put her shirt on as I wore my t-shirt as well.

She's sweating so bad from the stress and fear.

I brough a towel from the bathroom and wiped the sweat from her forehead and then from her neck.

Then my eyes fell on the hickeys I left in her neck a while ago. I sighed in frustration then I put my hand on her forehead to feel her temperature.

"It's not high".

So it's not a fever but a headache... as I concluded...

Then I suddenly remembered that I had kidnapped her early in the morning.

That is... she hadn't eaten anything since morning.

While I selfishly ate all my meals properly today, she was drugged and I didn't notice that she didn't eat anything since this early morning.

Ah damn you Jungkook... you asshole.

I slammed my palm on the bedside table vigorously with anger.

How could I have overlooked something like that... how could I have left my little girl hungry all day...

I flipped my hair, hysterically moving it in frustration. Then I called Jin hyung but he didn't answer my call the first time, I called him back and he answered this time.

- Hyung where are you?

- Jungkookie are you okay?... why?... what's wrong?

- Hyung please it's urgent...come with your medical tools to my mansion quickly... I'll explain everything when you come.

- Yah Jungkooka-ah I can't I'm-...

Then I interrupted him

- Hyung please... it's really urgent... someone is very sick now.

- Wait... who's sick?... don't worry... I'm coming as fast as I can.

Then I hung up after that.

I sat on the edge of the bed next to Yoon's outstretched body.

She looks very pale.

I kissed her forehead and then my eyes caught a glimpse of a little blood on her lips, blood oozing from her lower lip cracked a little.

It's all because of my brutal kiss... because her lips are so addictive and I couldn't control myself... I really acted like an animal.

"I'm sorry Princess for not controlling myself... I was really reckless", I whispered, and started caressing her hair.

I was blinded by my anger... Damn you Jungkook...

I leaned down and approached her lips, then I gently sucked her lower lip with mine to wipe away the blood and so that her lips would not dry out more and crack again.

Why does she have to be so delicious... I'll go crazy again if I continue like that...

I removed a strand of her hair from her face and looked at her pale face.

I kissed her forehead again and sighed heavily, waiting for Jin hyung unpatiently.

My Babygirl must be in so much pain now with every passing minute...

*        *        *

Note: Listen to " Definitely You" by V, Jin of BTS for a better experience.

An hour later, as I still sitting beside her on the edge of the bed, I'm gently holding her hand in mine and staring here and there because my patience is really running out.

Finally someone knocked on the door.

It must be Jin hyung.

And suddenly I remembered the purple marks on her neck. I covered them all with her hair so that Jin hyung wouldn't see them.

Luckily Yoon's hair is thick and long enough to cover the marks...

"Jungkook-ah.. it's me", Jin hyung called me behind the door as he knocked again.

I got up to open the door because it was locked.

"Hyung... hurry up please", I said to him without any introductions, but he didn't understand anything, but more question marks in his face.

"What happend... who's sick Jungkook-ah?", he asked as he walked into the room and suddenly he stopped walking when he saw Yoon asleep in the bed.

HOLLY FUCK... I FORGOT TO COVER HER. I screamed internally.

"Jin hyung please don't look now", I said quickly as I ran to Yoon and covered her with a blanket because she's wearing that very short pant and I don't want anyone to see her like that except me.

Those damn short pants she wears... I swear... I swear I'm going to rip them to pieces and throw them...

"Jungkook-ah... who's this girl?", Jin hyung raised his eyebrows as he looked me in the eyes in great amazement.

"An important person... and now she's very sick... she hasn't eaten nothing the whole day and she has a severe headache... she fainted more than an hour ago... please treat her quickly and don't ask me anything now".

Fortunately, Jin hyung is understanding person and he just nodded.

"Are you sure she didn't eat anything today?... because I'm going to inject her with a high degree injection", Jin hyung asked while holding Yoon's arm with one hand and checking her temperature with his other hand as he placed it on her forehead.

"Yes I am sure".

I swallowed hard because he looked so serious now.

He took out the medical device that measures heartbeats, and here my heartbeat is the one which is beating very fast.

"Ji-Jin hyung", I stuttered as I was nervous knowing his next move.

"Hummm?", he just hummed as he didn't even look at me but he's busy adjusting the device while I'm standing behind him.

"What are you going to do now?", I asked swallowing my saliva.

He suddenly turned to me and looked expressionlessly at me, "I'm going to measure her heartbeat... why?".

I swallowed my saliva hardly again.

Shit... I can't let him touch Yoon from somewhere else other than her arm... what should I do now?... think Jungkook think...

I was quickly thinking of a solution but I dared to tell him what I thought in the end, "Jin hyung".

He still looks at me bewildered, waiting for me to finish my sentense. "Let me move the heart meter for you... and you just listen to her heartbeat and direct me to the place where you want to move the device".

At first he gave me strange looks as if he was very shocked.

"Jungkook are you kidding me now?... I'm your friend and a doctor and not someone else... what's happening to you?... and why are you nervous and behaving strangely?... and who's this girl?", Jin hyung replied to me in a rather stern tone as he's looking at me in disbelief.

Think what you want hyung I'm not letting you touch her chest...

Note: Listen to "My Love" by Baekhyun of Exo for a better experience.

"Hyung just let me do this", I said as I lowered my head in frustration. Jin hyung sighed and said, "Okay then... but hurry up and don't mess up". He sighed.

I grabbed the device and tucked it under her shirt and Jin hyung directed me to do so.

And after completing all the procedures, I took my hand out from under her shirt.

"Humm... her heartbeat is very irregular... what was she doing before she fainted?".

And suddenly I remembered what I had done to make her heart so tired. I cursed myself again internally over and over and clenched both my fists in fury at myself. I just hope it doesn't get worse or I'll never forgive myself for this.

It's all because of my reckless behavior...

"I... I'm umm", I hesitated, not ready to tell the truth.

"I really don't know".

Jin hyung gave me a look of surprise that I bet he knew I was lying but luckily for me he just nodded as he prepared a syringe to inject into Yoon's arm.

"Is she going to be okey?", I asked him. He smiled, "Of course... don't worry... nothing is really dangerous".

I sighed in relief.

I was hurt so much internally at the state Yoon was in and I tightened my fist when he inserted the syringe into her arm, then I remembered how I had mercilessly injected her neck today.

I shouldn't have acted like an asshole with her... but I acted like one...

*       *      *

She's lying on the bed, pale and exhausted.

I hope my little girl recovers quickly.

Jin hyung put a nutrient injection in her arm and it took about half an hour because it's such a large package.

At this time Jin hyung is sitting on the sofa staring at the floor while I'm sitting next to Yoon in the bed holding her little hand with both of my hands.

When the bottle emptied completely, Jin hyung gently took it out and said, "this is in exchange for the food she didn't eat the whole day... now there is no need to wake her up later and feed her... but I will send you the medicine tomorrow with its appointments and instructions so that the girl can adhere to it these days until she recovers completely."

"Alright hyung... thank you". He gave me a soft look and then he replied, "no need to thank me you brat... okay I'm leaving now... take good care of her".

I just nodded and left the room with him to walk with him to the door.

Then I ran back to the room when Jin hyung left. I sat on the edge of the bed next to Yoon who's sleeping deeply, then I grabbed her hand and caressed her gently with both of my hands.

I moved closer to her face and kissed her chopped swollen lips because of me, then I kissed her forehead.

"Her clothes are uncomfortable... especially those damn short pants". I was thinking over and over about undressing her and putting on one of my comfortable t-shirts and sweatpants on her, but I thought about her reaction when she wakes up in the morning in my clothes and how she will think.

It's not the appropriate time to make her nervous again...

I took off my t-shirt leaving my half body naked. I adjusted Yoon's sleeping position without touching her injected arm, then I fell asleep next to her.

I put my arms under her waist and pulled her close to me and made her sleep in my arms while her head is buried in my chest.

I kissed her forehead again and then I closed my eyes.

I'm so tired... it's been a really long day...

To be continued...

___________________________________________________

Updated on: 22/01/2023

I guess I have mixed feelings about this chapter 😹🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 36.3K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
285K 10.7K 25
" I saw her as the droplets touched her skin, her soaked clothes showing her perfect curves, and I tried to stop myself " ___________________________...
151K 7K 24
She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when the emotion called 'love...