Powerpuff girls fanfiction

By mkfanfic16

The girls team up with the Rowdyruff boys and the Stongershine girls to defeat all their worst enemies. Roman... More

Chapter 1: Blossoms POV
Chapter 2: Bricks POV
Chapter 3: Dexters POV
Chapter 4: Blossoms POV
Chapter 5: Bricks POV
Chapter 6: Dexters POV
Chapter 7: Blossoms POV
Chapter 8: Bricks POV
Chapter 9: Dexters POV
Chapter 10: Blossoms POV
Chapter 11: Bricks POV
Chapter 12: Dexters POV
Chapter 13: Bells POV
Chapter 14: Blossoms POV
Chapter 15: Bricks POV
Chapter 16: Dexters POV
Chapter 17: Blossoms POV
Chapter 18: Butchs' POV
Chapter 19: Bricks POV
Chapter 20: Bunnys POV
Chapter 22: Blossoms POV
Chapter 23: Bricks POV
Chapter 24: Dexters POV
Chapter 25: Blossoms POV
Chapter 26: Bells POV
Chapter 27: Bricks POV
Chapter 28: Dexters POV
Chapter 29: Blossoms POV
Chapter 30: Bubbles POV
Chapter 31: Bricks POV
Chapter 32: Dexters POV
Chapter 33: Blossoms POV
Chapter 34: Bricks POV
Chapter 35: Bells POV

Chapter 21: Dexters POV

291 13 0
By mkfanfic16

I had slept through a part of the day at the hotel. My parents were not around, I thought they would of been worried about me by now. I was going to leave them a note but I decided against it. I rummaged through the closet and pulled out a cardboard box with my equipment in it. I could not carry everything, but some of my stuff was more handy then others. I pulled out the biggest, most important of my supplies, a jetpack. I made it when I was ten years old and it worked ever since. I took out some pens, duct tape, astronaut food, a mini flashlight, a hammer, and some rubber bands. I shoved it all into a pouch in my jetpack along with a milky way bar in the mini fridge. You can never get enough of those. I wanted to crash for a little while longer, it was warm in the room and I felt exhausted. I promised Blossom and the others I would be as fast as I could manage though. Maybe just for twenty minutes or so, a little power nap that could give me some energy back. I fell asleep easily. Unfortunately for me, I woke up at 11:30 pm. I could not believe it. I jumped out of bed and threw some clean clothes on quietly because my parents were asleep in the other bed. I threw on my jetpack and wrote them a note saying, "I will be back soon, love you. -Dex" I duct taped it to the wall and slipped out the door. Shit I was so late! My timing is quite awful and apparently I am a sound sleeper. I ran down the hallway and into the lobby. The night guard watched me quizzically as I passed but I tried ignore it, I had more important things to do. As soon as I got outside somebody yelled, "look out!" I did not have enough time to turn because something shoved me down onto the pavement. I moved my head to the side and there was splotches of blood where me head had landed. Shit, my nose. It felt terrible. "Ouch, need a tissue mate?" I glanced up but a car honked and I saw that a car was speeding towards me. I tried to jump up but I slipped and fell onto my back. She grabbed me. Whoever she was, the girl grabbed me and we were flying away from the parking lot. "Careful there! Goodness, I thought you were roadkill! If it weren't for my amazing reflexes..."
"Put me down!" I shouted angrily. She set me down in the front lawn of someones house and flashed a huge smile. "I am waiting!"
"For?"
"A thank you!" She ran up and put her hand to her ear. I rolled my eyes. "Thanks...um...who are you anyway?"
"The name's Banana."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 194 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
28K 530 15
The Power Puff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys have finally found peace within each other and surprisingly even love. With the exception of Blossom an...
18.3K 388 16
The Powerpuffs and Rowdyruffs have been enemies for years, and Bubbles is over it. At seventeen years old, she goes to the park to find some solace...
2.2K 37 9
It's been 11 years and all of the villains have retired and the girls are turning high school. The only crimes that happens nowadays are petty and sm...