Anytime Ever After [IU & KimS...

By time_buzzer

Sage and Alex's journey to EVER AFTER. This is the second part/book 2 of Anytime. More

Introduction
1. day one
2. bubble burst
3. general cleaning
4. second couple
5.
6. Alex's secret
7. big mosquito
8. notes
9.
10. can i redeem it now
11. rashes
12. fanmeeting
13. sage's own battle
14. your song
15. surprise visit
16. Alex brand
17. tyro
18. out of the blue
19. knot
20. star
21. 100th day
22. officially
23. blessing
24. last night
25. vow
26. day light
27. while sage is away
28. marriage tips
29. most requested
30. her 'military service'
31. barter
32. under the table
33. 46 seconds
34.
35. mascots
36. best seller
37. surprise visit
38. revenge
39. childhood dream
40. not part of the plan
41. sexy
42. the encore stage
43. overwhelmed
44. wind beneath my wings
45. love and career
46. announcement
47. wedding preps
48. invite
49. The Wedding
50. vows
51. After the wedding
52. wedding night
53. hello Maldives
55. paradise ⚠️
56. commandment
57. another proposal
58. renovation
59. friendly competition

54. Sokcho to Maldives ⚠️

42 1 0
By time_buzzer

---
⚠️ Warning! Lengthy mature content ahead ⚠️

Just to reiterate before we proceed:
• This is Sage & Alex. They are married and on HONEYMOON in a FICTION world.
• The views & actions of Sage, Alex, and other characters DOES NOT represent the artists used to portray them in real life, in any form.
This is Sage and Alex again, okay?

Read at your own risk. You may skip if you are uncomfortable.

Thank you! Please don't judge me too lol! 🙈
---
3rd Person POV

Sage's eyes glistened mischievously. She was too lost in the moment with her eyes wistfully closed as he trailed light, soft, and open-mouthed kisses onto her neck, beginning from the back of her ears, down the sides of her throat, and to her shoulder blades.

"You smell so intoxicating as always, Love." He whispered into her ear, his warm breath tickling it, which made her shiver and clutch his arm.

She gasped when he bit the area where her neck met her shoulders, feeling him suckling that sweet spot he's so accustomed to now. She let out a small whimper when he kissed the spot and nipped it again, creating a mark. "Sage, the mosquito is at it again", she thought.

His lips brushed against the sensitive area, "You really do..." His feather-soft lips were teasing her. She was growing dizzy and could barely hold up her own body. Her legs wobbled, but his firm arms held her in place. His torturous seduction was doing things to her that she did not know was possible.

She gasped when his hands left her waist and cupped her bosom without warning, squeezing. Her body melted and her knees gave out even if she was still wearing her satin robe but he held her up. He moved his lips higher up and settled on the side of her neck, lavishing the area with his attention. She let out a quiet, pleased moan, his fingers digging against her robe.

He turned her around and she automatically pressed her body against his chest. His pupils dilated when he felt every curve of her body beneath her clothes. He was supposed to be seducing her, but he felt it was the other way around, and she was doing it effortlessly. "More." She whispered, standing on her tippy-toes, wanting a kiss.

He bent his head as if he was about to kiss her lips. But he didn't. His lips landed on her forehead, her eyes, her nose, and on her cheek, trailing a path to the edge of her soft lips. She was going insane, her hands traveling up his chest and clutching his shoulders.

"No." She sharply breathed in when he squeezed her behind, drawing her closer. He was not playing fair and he knew it too. A devilish smirk was on his face when she attempted to move her face for a kiss, but he moved his mouth first. She groaned in a protest.

After seeing how much she wanted him, he crashed his lips onto hers, one hand traveling behind her neck to angle it better. Their lips feverishly met in a passionate, lustful kiss. She moaned against his mouth, opening her lips for his tongue to dive in and explore every nook and cranny. He pulled back to let her breathe and continued to kiss her closed eyelids, starting from the left to the right.

He then peppered her face with gentle kisses as her hands tugged at the ends of his hair. She was driving him equally crazy. He wanted her, every part of him did, but this time he is going to take his time.

Sage remained still for a while but the next second he moved, he untangled the satin robe slowly, letting his fingers trail on her slightly exposed milky skin, sending shivers down Alex's spine, as the robe was now partly revealing her body, as if she wasn't already aware of his touch.

He followed it with warm kisses, starting from her neck moving towards her back and straight down to her waist. As he kissed the base of her spine, he undid the silky cloth off while staring deeply into her eyes and a second later, her robe fell with a soft swoosh, revealing a pair of black lacy lingerie.

The moment he saw her almost naked skin, he sucked in a breath, trying to control his raging little friend. Alex was more comfortable with her pajamas. She had a few pairs of satin lingerie but she rarely wears them and Sage knows that. But when she does, Sage would always lose his mind.

However, tonight is an exception because it is a sheer black lace paired with lacy underwear for Pete's sake. Sage could clearly see what's underneath, her white as snow skin and her pink rose ready for him.

This is actually one of Paris' belated bridal shower gifts. Alex never knew that the time would come and she would wear these kinds of revealing clothes. But there would never be another night like this again so she would take this opportunity to show her husband just how much she would be willing to offer herself to him and only him.

Sage slightly moved away from her to fully ogle at his wife. He gave her a lingering gaze from top to toe, which made Alex feel slightly embarrassed at being half-naked in front of him but this paled in comparison to her desire to be one with her.

Alex stared at him seductively, as if noticing his burning desire, and looked at him with her pure, clear eyes. But she decided to break the staring contest and look away as she could not rival his intense burning gaze.

Sage moved closer and touched the tiny bow design in the middle of her chest. His fingertips then moved to slowly trace from the bow of her lingerie to the skin between her bosom, up to her chin, tilting it that made her meet his brown eyes burning with desire.

She felt her heart skip a beat when he gently smiled, "I believe I haven't complimented you enough." He murmured, "They're beautiful." She thought he was referring to her breasts or the lingerie itself, but he was staring at something else, he was staring at her.

"I used to own a telescope when I was younger," He leaned in and kissed each of her eyelids, "Yet, none of the stars I've seen in my life could ever rival you. I love every bit of you. I can't seem to fathom how vast these feelings are but I know that losing you will be the death of me, both literally and figuratively, Alex Lee."

Alex's heart pounded against her chest, warming up at his words. His hands then trailed up to her face, his fingers touching every inch of her features until they brushed against her lips. "You never fail to leave me breathless, as always. Thank you..."

As she could no longer contain his words, she then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck before she planted a soft kiss on his lips. Then her hands went down to the hem of his shirt, underneath it, touching his well-sculpted abs.

After that tease his wife just did, Sage burnt from the contact of her delicate fingers on his skin. He then slowly removed his shirt, revealing his perfectly sculpted torso while his eyes were glued to her as she also moved her gaze to his grandeur.

Alex would never get tired of admiring his physique. She has seen a lot of men's bodies in magazines, TV, or movies, but none could rival his. He was just so well-built, lean, and muscular... It screams perfection that she felt the fire of desire ignite within her.

He gazed at Alex as if asking her for permission to continue what they've started earlier and she answered him by pulling his head down to her so she could devour his lips. It wasn't long before a moan escaped from her as Sage's hand roamed all over her body. His movements were gentle, almost too slow to caress her like he had all the time in the world.

His hand then wandered down below, to confirm if she was ready for him. His finger graced over her lacy underwear and he was delighted to know that she was excited and he loved it.

However, knowing how long their day had been, Sage didn't want to lose control this time. He wanted to savor this night and he planned to take her slow, gentle.

Sage then led her to the pool in all his grandeur. "Let's try the pool, Love. Want to join me?" He then removed his shorts revealing his gray underwear concealing his on high alert 'friend' as he looked at his half-naked wife, teasing her as he dipped into the pool.

As he enjoyed the water, he looked back, expecting to see her follow his suit but found her still standing in the same position he left her beside the pool, looking hesitant and problematic.

Alex was contemplating. She was wearing lingerie, as she thought they would go inside after their wine night. If she only knew that he has plans of swimming, she could have just worn a swimsuit underneath.

"But I'm not wearing a swimsuit... You could have said that you have plans of night swimming beforehand." She scoffed at him while crossing her arms on her chest.

"So am Come here now, Love. It's just us here. We set our own rules." He called out. His voice, his gaze, everything about him was hypnotic. He was bewitching her again.

Alex swallowed. The lights around the pool glowed yellow and the atmosphere here felt different at night. It was like it was more romantic than during the day but Alex could tell it was mainly because of the presence of that alluring perfect creature right there.

"I know I am beautiful because you are head over heels with me." She told him and when Sage smiled, she immediately stuck her tongue out then let go. She turned and was about to go back to her spot when Sage's hands wrapped around her tiny waist and pulled her into his embrace, trapping her between his legs.

The first thing Alex felt was his hardness onto her stomach and her face burned. "I'm glad you know that I am head over heels with you. I thought I needed to show it to you again." Sage whispered in her ear.

His hands slipped gently teasing her smooth skin, brushing against the edges of her exposed hips before it slowly inched upwards. Her body tensed up in anticipation, waiting for him to do something, but he didn't. Just as she had tortured him before, he was going to do the same.

She let out a soft, contented sigh when his lips inched along her jaw, then dipped down to the spot where her shoulder met her neck, his favorite spot as always. Her fingers entwined into his silky locks, her hips subconsciously moving closer to him, wanting more of him again.

"Are you going to torture me all night?" She asked him, watching as his hands trailed down her sides. She shivered at his touch, her body wanting and waiting. He just chuckled upon hearing that his little wife is growing impatient already.

Alex yelped when Sage suddenly scooped her to level with him. She wrapped her arms onto his neck, and her legs onto his waist, instinctively. The water in the pool seemed to become warmer.

He teasingly nipped the most sensitive part of her neck as he squeezed her behind, causing her back to arch, holding onto him. "You're such a tease..." She whispered when he didn't kiss the spot she desperately wanted his lips on.

"Now you know how I feel." He hummed against her skin, his hands exploring over her body. Everywhere he touched ignited her skin. He was taking his own sweet time with her and she knew it too. She trailed off, eyes closing when he began to show her collarbone attention.

They continued the teasing game as Sage moved towards the stairs of the pool and sat there, half of their bodies were still submerged in the water.

Alex is now straddling him. His rough hands on her behind slowly moved upwards to catch her twin peaches softly. Alex bit her lips, suppressing her moan, as she felt the heat from his palms on top of the lace material. He played with her peaches, the lace material against her peaks added a sensation that hardened his member, even more, wanting its release. His skillful tongue and hands did wonder to her heating body, including his "friend" that is greeting hers, making her lower region aching a bit.

However, her eyes opened when his hands left her body. "I believe we should take this off." He told her while resting his fingers at the edges of her lacy brassiere. Then he trailed kisses on the blades of her left shoulder, making the strap of her lingerie fell off the sides. He did the same to her right shoulder making the "covering" on her bosom loose, his eyes burning with desire. When he can't take it anymore, he pulled the lingerie up then threw it to the side while his onyx eyes were dripping with lust. He kissed her lips as he continued playing with her peaches directly.

"Can we do it here, Love? Under the starry night," he whispered against her lips with his now husky voice, his hands not stopping from doing their delicious magic, which is now going south.

"B-but... we're outside, ah... not here, Sage..." Alex's tiny bit of reason returned and suddenly felt shy. Not because of her husband, but with the thought that they would do it here, under the moon, the stars. They never tried this before, outdoor.

Sage's hands, one on her behind squeezed it while the other one busy teasing her sensitive lips making her let out a cute moan. "I'll dim the lights if you want. No one is around here to see us. I wouldn't even dare to let anyone else see your sexy body, this is for myself alone..." He negotiated while his hands continued doing magic on her body. "Consider it logged in our little book of adventures, shall we?"

Alex's mind is getting hazy with his touches that with just one plea, Alex gave in and nodded at him.

Sage smiled. His "friend" began rubbing her down there, in that sensitive spot. The friction from their underwear played havoc on both of them.

He began sucking her lips and she responded, wilder than ever. His wife was beginning to make a move on her own and he loved it, so damn much. Her fingers were tugging his hair as she pulled him closer. Sage wanted it slow but he couldn't seem to get enough of her that he started increasing his pace as he leaned his forehead with hers with eyes closed.

She pressed a hand to her mouth to suppress her moans. He didn't like that. "Don't bite your lips, Love, moan for me. Don't restrain it. Besides, the butler said the next occupied villa is 5 villas away from us. So we are alone in this villa, no one can hear any sound we make." he uttered and Alex obeyed. She stopped biting her lips and let out soft, yet cute and seductive moans he would never get tired of hearing.

Alex was feeling overwhelmed. She hardly recognized herself. His touch and everything he did to her body felt too good. Every time they got lost in each other's arms, everything in the world just disappeared. No thoughts, no worries, just them, feeling each other and becoming one whole soul.

But he was not going to enter her just yet.

"Sage..." Alex started calling out his name. She felt him become hard against her and the pleasure that she had felt a while ago was starting to resume again.

"Do you want us to continue?" Sage asked her.

Alex's eyes wandered and in the end, she meekly nodded. She was embarrassed but her body and heart wanted him too. And she thought there was no reason for her not to want it or to hide her want for it.

She saw Sage's eyes glimmer the moment she nodded and she blushed again. Then his lips went back onto her mouth, capturing it in a gentle kiss. He was slow and sensual, lazily kissing her, allowing her to drown in his seduction. Before realizing it, Sage scooped her into his arms again while their lips never parted.

"I've changed my mind. Let's just continue exploring the outside world during day time. It's getting cold now. I don't want us to catch a cold." He explained.

But before she could say anything, "Don't celebrate yet, wife. We are not yet done. Not even starting to collect my dues." He said mischievously as he led her to the en-suite bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 915 15
||I will get her back, even if her parents and Yoongi hyung will be on the way, she loves me and only me, what mine is mine.|| Here comes the book 2!
29.1K 2.9K 54
[PART II/STANDALONE] Met during the celebrations of their best friend's wedding, the two are suggested to each other and somehow become potential bus...
72.1K 2.9K 22
A story about love and second chances begins when two young girls who came from two different worlds cross paths with each other. Started: May 7, 201...
34.8K 1.7K 37
"I'm ready to love Tell me, can we stay together? Can we stay together? I'm a fool of love for you My heart by your side forever, by your side foreve...