Married To The Richest Billio...

By _Singularity_tear

L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest bill... More

1. Beginning
2. What's With Him
3. His Name
4. An Old Friend
5. What The...
6. Night Before the Wedding
7. Horrible Scene
8. His Wedding
9. His Wife
10. A Busy Day
11. Sleep
12. Unexpected Visitors
13. Mom
14. Not Accepted
15. Emotional Attack
16. Home
18. Run or Die
19. Lie
20. Can't Fool
21. Shopping
22. Drunk Again
23. The Truth
24. Pinky Promise
25. A Better Night
26. Taehyung and Jennie
27. A Date
28. "Not a Couple"
29. Min Yoongi
30. Second Date
31. Night in the Park
32. Gone Bad
33. Day at the Café
34. Scared Alone
35. Talk
36. Little Flower
37. At Mom's Place
38. Message
39. In the Rainy Night
40. Where?
41. What?!
42. Bad Luck
43. Jiwon's Threat
44. Not Okay
45. New Plan
46. Missed You
47. Weird Start
48. Again?
49. Still Stuck
50. Hyejin?
51. The Reason
52. Saving Y/n
53. Everything's Okay
54. Perfect
New Cover and..👀

17. His Office

6.2K 189 5
By _Singularity_tear

My eyes snapped open, and I jumped off whatever I was on. When I landed on the ground, I realized I was lying on a bed.

'How on earth did I come on this bed?' I thought.

I walked to the bathroom to look at the mirror, and when I reached there, I saw a mark on my left leg. I examined the mark and I had a feeling someone carried me on the bed. If they did, it's not a trick question to know who is was.

I took my hair brush, and began brushing my long, silky hair while I was thinking. I was getting quite concerned about Jungkook since he becomes nice then mean.

'Maybe because I always mess things up' I thought.

After getting dressed and preparing food, I drove to Jungkook's work place. I knew he didn't eat, because he has to be at work at 6:30 in the morning and he wakes up at 6:00.

I entered the building, and soon I met his secretary.

"Hello Miss," she said as she gave me a warm smile.

"Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook's wife, and I need to go to his office," I said, as she looked at my ring finger.

"You may go," she said.

I bowed then walked towards his office. I stood in front of his door. I took a deep breath in and knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard his voice.

I entered his office and smiled. I thought I saw him smiling a little bit, the went back to his poker look. I placed a lunch box. He looked at me as if he was speechless.

"How do you even know I didn't eat?" He mumbled.

Cute.

"Thank you, Y/n," he said, and I nodded.

I walked towards the door, ready to leave, but he said something.

"This looks too much for me."

"You can save some leftovers for lunch," I said.

"No, I want you to eat with me. I know you didn't eat too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.8K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
275K 14.1K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...
18.2K 646 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
24.6K 1.4K 48
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...