Fated Encounter Series: Teyve...

By Otaku_AriaSnow

Here you find the secret library of the Primordial Goddess of Time, Kairos/Istaroth herself. it contains info... More

File 1: The Twin Trees
File 2: Yokai & Adeptus Courtship Rite
File 3: Yaksha Soul Bond
File 4: The Yaksha Race
File 5: House Aion
File 6: Fruit of Yggdrasil
File 7: House Khaos
File 8: House Ratatoskr
File 10: House Nereus
File 9: House Nyx
File 10: Chronos Eclipse
File 11: Tartarus & Tartarus Shackles
File 12: Lantern of Gjöll
File 13: The Lycan Race
File 15: House Xenia
File 16: The Four Luminaries
Biology File 1: Lunastella Hares
Biology File 2: Amazonite Jaguar
Botany Files 1: Lunar Wisteria
Botany File 2: Smolder Lily
Botany File 3: Stygian Rose
Geology File 1: Sunfire Opal
Geology File 2: Noctis Moonstone
Geology File 3: Nebula Jade
Geology File 4: Brilliant Diamond
Medical Files 1: New Moon Syndrome
Medical Files 2: Fleece of Skoll
Medical Files 3: Amrita Elixir
Biology File 3: Quetzal Snakes
Biology File 4: Sun Kitsunes
Biology File 5: Jotunheim Wyverns
Biology File 6: Estelle Jackals
Deity Database: Solis Aeon
Deity Database: Vesperus Aeon
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 1: Familiar of the Moon Sisters
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 2: Vitani The Vicious
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 3: Garm The Loyal
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 4: Samos The Swift
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 5: Byakko The Thunderous

File 14: Seelie Treasure, The Equinox Flute

37 3 0
By Otaku_AriaSnow

This beautiful and strange relic of times long past or so they claim is the prized procession of the reborn God of the Moon and eldest son of House Aion. It goes by many names since some claim the age of the Seelie Kingdom before the Lunar Calamity. Other Teyvet historians argue it is much more recent. Some even claim it was there when Lord Vesperus was born. However very few remain now that know the truth of his beloved Liyue style flute. Those that do know and remain are either part of the neighboring continent of Arcadia, the land of elemental races or are close retainers to the Celestia royal family. 

The truth is Vesperus's flute was a gift from his late godfather, Zhongli the former first generation geo archon and the adepti. The flute once belonging to the Goddess of Dust herself. The flute once one of her beloved keepsakes. It was later learned during one Lantern Rite that the flute had been a part of the gifts for the marriage contract between Zhongli and Guizhong. The flute itself is made from a mysterious crystal-like ore lined with gold, a gold tassel on the end of it. 

If a human or mortal tried to play it at best it would just sound broken and unplayable. However in the hands of Vesperus or another deity or elemental being it has a beautiful ethereal melody. However depending on the song played, especially by Vesperus this flute can be extremely dangerous due to being able to entrance like a siren at sea. If the wrong person hears Vesperus playing while he is shepherding souls it can cause hallucinations, madness, and worst case even death. But to the lost, the sick, mothers in labor, people suffering nightmares and grief, and insanity Vesperus's flute can give a moment of comfort. It is due to not only this flute but his lovely, gentle singing voice that has earned him an astounding titles as he grew and matured. Vesperus and his Equinox Flute, depending on the person and their views it is a sacred treasure or even the reverse. But to those saved and helped the melodies heard from this flute is the stuff of dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 15 9
A fanfic for Zaynes mythology chapters in love and deep space. :)
24.6K 660 21
[Takes place after the Fontaine's main quests, so massive spoilers in that story. No spoilers for Furina's personal quest.] After seeing Furina's dem...
613K 6.8K 32
This is basically the Teyvat people are reacting to different stories and eventsnwith the main focus of different version of Aether and his quests. (...
7.7K 181 110
Contains all of the Sumeru Saga Arc books from my Xiaolumi series: Edge of Dawn & Clair De Lune. All information can be found inside. It is advised a...