Biology File 6: Estelle Jackals

**Exclusive to Xiaolumi Fated Encounter Series**

These dark furred, nebula-like phantom creatures that look like small jackals with no physical form are the Estelle Jackals. They can be seen with ribbons of wisteria in their around the ruff of their necks and tail. Their eyes glowing with electro energy. They are in natural similar to the forest nymphs, the Aranara of Sumeru some claim. They first were sighted along with the wisteria trees that came about due to the Chronos Eclipse with the birth of the young Moon God, Vesperus. 

They are a small, agile, and ethereal creature no bigger then a medium size dog. Capable of changing their scent in order to bewilder or even deceive. In their docile friendly state they are the gifter of sweet dreams and are attracted to human fear and grief. However they are a shy and cautious species and are very sensitive to the intentions and desires of the human heart. 

If a human's intent is innocent and kind then they appear normal and give the sweetest of dreams. However if it is the reverse and there is evil or cruelty in the human's heart Estelle Jackals become something very sinister, growing in size becoming a creature right out of your nightmares and will devour the wicked human's soul. It is for this reason Estelle Jackals get another name: Karma Beasts.