My Moon

By Reader61307

"Jungkookie you can't do this. This is wrong! Think about the members!" "I said Strip and come here, Jimin... More

Introduction
Bangtan House
13.06.13
Can't hide it
It's Hurting
Anyone but you
Viral Orange Idol
Sound sleep
Why
I want more more and more
The rainy night
I am sorry
Don't deny
Butterflies
Birthday Special
The Devil Inside Me
Just for you
I'll be there for you
The rise of Jikook
Dark Dream
My Sin
Don't Test Me, Jimin
Hidden Reality
HOME
AR(J)MY
Yours
Jeonlous
The time together
My Moon

New Pleasures

3.5K 131 4
By Reader61307

Jimin POV

I woke from birds chirping today. Well thats new in seoul. I love this house i thought to myself but then I felt a heavy arm over me. I took a turn and saw kookie sleeping peacefully and holding me tight.

And we both were NAKED!!!!!

My heart fell from my mouth when I remembered last night's events.
It was something I never felt before. I thought it would feel wrong because I would feel guilty for my members but honestly I loved every bit of it. It felt so right.

I thought of making breakfast for jungkook as its his birthday and that is what good boyfriends do right?

Wait, are we really lovers now?
I don't need to kiss him in his sleep?
Will we live together?

I was over happy and excused myself to bathroom for a quick shower.

"Wow he marked me all over.. Is he an alpha or what?" I talked to myself in the bathroom when I saw myself in the mirror. My whole body was filled with love bites and apparently he love my nipples the most.*chuckle* I wore one of his boxers and a big sweatshirt as jome was a little chilly. I didn't need pants as his sweatshirts are big enough.

I ran to kitchen when I saw time he would be wide awake soon and I really want this to be a perfect morning.

I made seaweed soup, rice, kimchi (side dish), some fried eggs and I cut apples in a bunny shape.

I assembled everything on the table and went to wake up jungkook as he was not out yet.

I am standing infront of the door and I am super nervous. After last night its a little awkward. He saw me butt naked, he jerked me, and he put something on my hole so yeah he touched there too. Even if we didn't go all the way it was pretty intensive things we did.

I took a deep breath and went in.

"Jungkook?" He was not in the room.

I turned around to the gate and before I could open the gate to go out. I was pulled back and thrown to the bed.

Jungkook POV

I woke up feeling cold. I saw he was not in the bed and I panicked I thought he again went away leaving a note. But then I heard a noise from kitchen and there he was cooking!

I understood he was making something for us so, instead I went to take a shower. When I came out in the room there he was

In

Just

A

Sweatshirt!!!!!!!!

Above all my sweatshirt. I could see his curves. I couldn't control and he was gonna leave so I grabbed him thrown him on the bed. As he disbalanced and fell on my bed his sweatshirt lifted and he was wearing

My

Boxers!!!

Such lucky Boxersssss!!!

Well, even if we didn't go all the way last night now he can not escape now.

I hovered over him. With my wet hair and just a towel around my royalty.

"Spread your legs for me"

He did it like a good boy. And adjusting my angle I started ro kiss him again. I lifted his sweatshirt up more and saw my marks.

"You look beautiful" I said

He was in confused as things happened quickly but soon he gave up. As I was kissing all over his stomach he held me by my cheeks and brought my lips to his and gave me a melting kiss.

"Happy Birthday, love"

We kissed again and as our crotch were touching I started to grind. The rubbing friction with towel and boxers were only making it worse.
I took of his boxers and my towel with never breaking the hot make-out session.

"Take it off" He understood as I was talking about sweatshirt. In the mean time I grabbed lube and condom.

"But jungkook I made brea..." I cut him off kissing him again and pushing back.

"Hyung just focus on me"

His hands were on my back and he was giggling as I was leaving open mouth kisses every where.

"You are pretty, hyung"

He smiled and kissed my nose and his hands were going towards my dick but I grabbed it.

"Nope, not your hands or mouth this time"

I took lube in my hands and starting massaging his hole. Slowly I started to enter my fingers and he was a moaning mess. Not knowing what to do he closed his eyes and held my shoulders.

"Let me know if it hurts"

I entered him and he moaned loudly. He spreaded his legs more.

"Such a good hyung taking me so nicely" I could feel him getting more hot. *Praise kink I took a mental note*

I started to move at a slow pace.

"So tight and nice for me hyung"

He moaned

"Ah..h..ugh.. K.oo...kook it hurts but it feels sooo g..good!"

*maybe a pain kink* i was making some mental notes for the times in the future.

I took it out and he whined because of the emptiness.

"Ehhh.. Wwhyyyy"

"Turn over"

He did and I entered him again.

"Yes.. Yes.."

"You like it hyung huh?" I asked him with heavy breaths.

"..."

I spanked his ass as it bounced on the contact which only turned me on more.

"WORDS!"

"Ye..yes.. Yes.. I love it jungkook"

We both had a great stamina so it took us time to cum.

When I pulled out he collapsed on the bed. I spanked his ass once again.

"Thanks for the gift hyung."

I got up and went to the bathroom.

Jimin POV

He went bathroom. I should get up and reheat our breakfast.

The moment I put my feet and stood up I fell down.

Jungkook came out from the bathroom in his only sweatpants amd leaned on the door as I was struggling to get up.

"Having trouble, hyung"

"Aishhhhhhh... This brat.. Ya... I have a flight tonight how will I sit 14 hours like this???"

He came closer came to the eye level and caressed my cheek and said

"Told you to cancel it"

He then took the forgotten sweatshirt and helped me wear it and then held me up like a bride I could feel his heartbeats from his naked chest and brought me out to the kitchen.

He sat me down on the dinning chair and started reheating.

Long hair, naked back, broad shoulders, and abs were making me hard again.

"I am such a pervert *i whispered to my self*"

"Jungkook your hands!!!!!"

I noticed ARMY Tatoo. I thought his hands were worn out from boxing thats why he was wearing band aids.
I guess he took it off for shower. He got a

"JM"

On his ring finger?

He pointed at his ring finger and said "This is how much I love you hyung" I got teary eyed. I held his hand in my hands and kissed it.

"I love you, more jungkook-ah"

We had our breakfast, our parents called and he received some calls and we checked army projects all over the world.

I was trying to get up and walk when he again held me up and went to the room.

"Ya jungkook what are you doing?"

"You think one round is enough for me hyung?"

My flight was at 8pm and we were making love till 4.

I was pouting my whole car ride. He packed me some of his clothes. Honestly i didn't want to go but reservations were done and my friends were waiting too.

Jungkook POV

I didn't want him to leave but there was no option. But it was a

Perfect birthday

As he was leaving the car and I could not come outside. I reached my hands to his cheeks and pulled him closer and kissed his cheeks and nose

"I'll miss you, hyung"

"I'll miss you more."

To be contd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 352 12
I don't want to look at anything else now that I saw you I don't want to think of anything else now that I've thought of you And now I see daylight...
1.5K 108 11
A Hyunlix story. "I used to hate the golden hour.." "Why?" "It used to remind me of someone who I hated alot.." "And what makes you like it now?" ...
3M 76.1K 60
Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When this dude new Gerald with come along with h...
7.4K 115 23
Selena wants to visit her Cousin Emma on vacation. Emma wants to invite some friends for Selena's welcome Party. When she arrives all boys cant take...