Trinket (Reverse Harem)

Von merrywombat

As a child, Theia was found nearly dead outside an enclave, covered in mysterious wounds and with no memory o... Mehr

True Love Will Find A Way
Knots & Thorns
Tempting My Nightmares
Trivality
Rust
Skirt
Tarnished
Whatever Plans There Were...
Dragon Chow
Sponge
Our New Pet
We Have A Leash -- Do We Need It?
A Lesson In Civics
A Study In Tents
Lucky Sponge Is Lucky
Is A Shifter Who Can't Shift Still A Shifter?
All Those Shortcomings
Touching Your Toys
Too Far
Departure
Show Me Yours, I Will Show You Mine
How I Got Here
The Proper Way To War
Never Going Home (REWRITTEN)
Dream or Nightmare?
An Intimate Punishment
Grovel, dog
Lick It
In Which We Get Completely Screwed
On Being Nothing
Lanterns & Rope
Sir HorseyFish
Bad Fish, No Worm
A Lack of Hospitality
Hippocamp or Not-o-camp?
[TITLES ARE HARD]
Trading In Kisses
A ****GOOD**** KISS. NO SLACKING.
YOU LIKE ME BEST, ADMIT IT.
Ormiss & His Ambitions
0ooooorrrmisssss !!! NSFW !!! 0_o
Oh... I Guess I Did Let Him... uh-ho
Confess y/n?
Entitlements & Confessions
Tentacles
Swat Swat Bite
Fighting For Blame
Admit It
Cat-Bird Special
So Much As A Candle
Murder-Dragon: SUMMONED!
Penance
Nothing I Won't Give Them
Thirteen
Korr Knows What Everyone Wants (him, of course)
Turnabout
Surfacing
A Sad & Sexy Tale of Korr
Murder-Fish
Wet Silk & Tongues
Salty Feathers
Princess Practice
Old Friends
Bleed On It
Detective Itek Is On The Case
The Games My Consorts Play
Cat Toys
I'm Not Dying This Way
Love In Two Languages
Into Her Chambers
[TW] Dawn Does Not Arrive
Was What Was Done Done
Dreams That Fled Long Ago
Broken Heart or Broken Faith
Tears Unspoken
A Hot Bath & A Hot Mess
Beds and Bobbles
Brooming A Bird
The Soirée Of Lord-Raven Soir (Part 1)
The Soirée of Lord Soir (Part 2)
No Ethat Goes Unpunished
Scribbly Scrawly Birdy Crawly
Snack Sized
Wet Silk, Floss, Giblets
Demon Snax
Raven Games
Word Games
In Which Yanice & Deliah Meet Marcus
A Nightmare Too Vast To Name
Well-Intentioned Flailing
Frosty Embrace
Cunning
Bad News, Bird
A Slushy Dragon Takes Point
Naughty Dragon, Go To Bed
[NSFW] Yours, Mine, Ours
[NSFW] ... and also his
The Third Floor
Bleed, Little Unicorn, Bleed
Slice N Dice
Another Morning, Another Bed
Soft Confession
Ice Fractures
On Being A Ribbon
Pearl Hunting
Bad News For Yanice & Deliah
Ding Dong Guess Who
Exotic Meat
The Leak
Souls-Blood
Once & Forever (again)
Sing, Little Birdie, Sing Until I Die
Sing Me, Sing Me Back To Sleep
Oh, Ethat, Why?
The God Of Barren Branches
Come Find Me
Korr, Korr, Korr, What ARE We Going To Do With You?
On Getting Caught
Marcus Saves The Day (because of course he does)
Walking Right Into Danger
Deny Me Nothing (In The End)
Sticky
In Which Theia and Itek take a Murder Dragon to the Market
Soir, Darling...
Untitled Part 126
On Stealing Marcus
Something Something Mumble Mumble
SongBirds & StoryTime
The Missing Part & Peril
FAMILY TIME
In Which Korr & Ormiss Conspire
Untitled Part 133
Part 134 (I've run out of titles)
My Kingdom For A... Horn?
Titles Are Too Hard
Lantern Light
Magical Enough
*Tink*
Scramble
Not The Life Plan
147 : Be a Unicorn, Always Be a Unicorn
148 : Jealous & Greedy

Oh... Oh my...

19.4K 927 125
Von merrywombat

Korr grazed the underside of one of my breasts.

I turned my face towards his. "You've already had me once today."

"Not enough. Never enough. Or are you saying I need to take turns?"

"Korr--"

"Then it can be Ethat's turn."

Asund walked over to Ethat and yanked him away from hiding behind the curtains. Which was not effective when you're a dragon with a huge cock and said cock is poking against the curtains. Ethat flailed, and Asund said. "At least we have a good reason for telling her we won't take her to the island. What's your excuse for not giving her what she's been begging you for?"

Ormiss smirked. Little tendrils of lightening slithered over the floor and mantle.

Ethat looked panicked.

Asund shoved him towards the door. "Quit being dramatic. If you expect her to beg for your cock, I will crack it off of you and shove it in your throat."

"He might like that," Ormiss drawled.

"You have him confused with Korr, who would like that," Itek spun one finger around in the air.

"I like my cock attached, thank you. Both to myself, and my playmates." Korr chuckled and scooped me up in his arms. "This way, my love. Ethat."

Asund expertly wrangled Ethat to the door and tossed him out into the main hall. Korr carried me out the door, deftly blocking Ethat's attempt to duck back into the room (which made no sense), and Asund slammed the door closed.

"Now you're just being stubborn," Korr told Ethat. "Please stop."

Korr toted me into his bedroom and deposited me on the bed. Ethat slipped in behind him. He closed the door.

I twisted around on my hip. "Come here, Ethat."

Couldn't let the dragon slip away. He seemed shy and hesitant, giving me that upraised through-the-lashes I'm so sweet and harmless look, which was a hell of a look on a dragon with a half-withered face and partially exposed eye socket. I shimmied to the edge of the bed and slipped my legs over, my skirt bunching around my thighs. He didn't budge, but he watched everything with interest, a couple of small fireflies drifting around him.

I parted my knees and hiked my dress up further. "I'm not wet enough. Come here and take care of that so your brother can fuck me."

Where the hell had that come from? It was filthy. Korr, standing on the other side of the bed and behind me, coughed on laughter then cleared his throat and maintained a straight face.

A few more fireflies fluttered about Ethat, and he kept his eyes doeful and downcast as he approached, his huge cock twisted in his bound clothing, which was increasingly damp with pre-cum. He shed his bound clothing before gracefully dropping to his knees before me. I put one foot on his shoulder and pushed into the bone. His eyelashes fluttered and his abdomen shifted as he caught his breath, and a faint green shimmer of pollen rose off his skin, but his eyes remained delicately (and unconvincingly) downcast.

"You tasted me before, when I told you not to," I said. "Perhaps I shouldn't let you taste me now."

He quivered all over with another shimmer of pollen. "I did not taste you, my lady."

"You did." I shoved my toes into the bone.

"I tasted your panties, my lady." He sounded so wickedly sweet.

"I'm having second thoughts." How did anyone ever fall for this act? But I was falling for the delectable game.

Korr slid across the bed until he was right behind me. He kissed my neck and slid his hand down my belly and between my thighs. His fingers grazed my pussy, which Ethat was staring at, and Korr sampled me lightly. I panted, willing myself to not squirm, and Korr said, "Not wet enough for my cock yet."

"I'm not?" I asked him. He used his other hand to turn my chin to him and drew his tongue over my lips before dipping it between them. A shudder of frost cascaded over and through me.

"No," he said softly. "You aren't. But my brother will prepare you for me."

His fingers slid to either side of my pussy lips and pulled them apart a degree, exposing all of me to Ethat's downcast gaze.

I moved my foot to the softness between where Ethat's neck met his shoulder. It was about the only soft part of his body, except maybe his eyeballs. I pushed my toes into the space. "Be useful. And don't you dare finish. Not like last time."

"I'm very close," he murmured, looking up at me through his long, beautiful lashes.

I shoved my toes into him as hard as I could. "That's not my problem. I am tired of excuses. Do what's expected of you for once."

The shimmer rising off his skin betrayed that he loved this game. Korr nipped my shoulders and then to my neck, lifting my hair off the nape of my neck while his other hand held me spread and parted to Ethat.

Ethat's tongue slid along one pussy lip, down towards the bottom, then back up the side, softly warm like spring sunlight against the frost of Korr's touch. My core instantly begged to be filled, and began to moisten. Ethat delicately nipped my exposed folds, exploring each of them with delicate care, like they were individual petals of a flower while Korr kept whatever part of me his brother wasn't touching chilled.

Gods, he was horrid.

Korr kissed a chain of cold, frosty kisses at the name of my neck, then up, to my hairline, along my scars. Then he released my hair and used that hand to reach around and cradle my breast, his fingers reaching through the fabric to pinch my nipple, roll it lightly, and pull just a bit. I moaned softly. Ethat hooked his hands under my thighs and brought my hips up and forward, plunging his tongue inside me and I gasped, hungering to be filled even more, while his tongue flicked and tortured the inside of my channel.

His tongue was soft and velvety. Plush. So exquisitely plush. My pussy rewarded him with soaking dampness and he growled, the vibrations traveling up my spine to my jaw. His tongue found a particular spot that made my entire body jolt.

Korr chuckled and twisted my nipple, sending shocks of frosty pain/pleasure through me while Ethat's petal-plush tongue teased the spot inside me that sent waves of pleasure crashing over me. "Is he doing a good job?" Korr whispered. He moved his fingers against my pussy lips slightly. "You feel quite slick."

Slick? I was soaking wet. Ethat swirled his tongue around inside of me, then around my petals once more. Fireflies drifted around us like dots of light in my vision. And my body screamed, pleaded, to not be empty any longer.

Ethat moved up between my legs, kissing a trail from my navel, up my belly, my ribs, between my breasts. Korr released his grip on my pussy and cradled me, holding my hair, while his brother finally kissed me, long and slow and deep. His cock pressed against me, but didn't enter me. My body wept and salivated, painful gushes and shocks with each brush of the head against me.

His tongue was like a flower petal: soft, velvety, and unlike before. I grabbed his hair. Silky, pliant, almost a little sharp and stinging against my fingers. Korr held me like he was offering him to his brother.

"Take her," Korr murmured to Ethat, kissing my neck while Ethat consumed my mouth. Fireflies swirled around us in a storm.

"Not yet," Ethat gasped around my hungry tongue. "She's so sweet, brother. Her need..."

"I know." Korr breathed out snowflakes and frost and a pure satisfaction that cascaded over my scars.

Ethat hooked his hand around my jaw. Vines traveled up from his fingers and caressed me, budding and blooming and fading, and his kiss devoured me while his cock pressed just inside my opening, the tip resting there. He was too large to casually slip inside me. My pussy softened and slickened for him, like it was blooming.

Ethat broke off the kiss and scooped his hands under my dress. Somehow between him and Korr, they divested me of my dress in record time before I even realized it, and tossed it away into the swirl of snowflakes and fireflies. Then Korr scooped up my breasts in his two frost palms and offered them to Ethat, who bent and kissed them, caressing them with his hands while vines budded and bloomed all over my skin like a hundred extra tongues. A vine snaked around one nipple while his tongue bathed the other, and Korr reached between my thighs to caress my pearl, alternatively freezing and thawing it, while Ethat's cock just probed my core.

Ethat groaned and slid his hips forward, pushing a tiny fraction against me, and I mewled. Ethat asked, "Do you want her first, brother?"

A low chuckle like the distant howl of a blizzard. My scars slid over each other and my brain flickered like curtains falling in front of a window, over and over. Korr said, "Take her, unless you want me to stretch her for you."

"No," Ethat murmured, his vines crawling all over me. He peered down at me, eyes so green, and said, so sweetly, "You want to feel my cock pushing you apart, don't you, sweet love? You would enjoy feeling your body part and spread for me, yes?"

His tone was so, so, sweet and soft.

His vines slid over my lips. I chased them with my tongue. The slid into my mouth and into my jaw, forcing my teeth apart a small amount. Korr slowly rubbed my pearl.

Ethat whispered, tone sweet, "You don't need him to ready you for me, do you. You don't want that."

"No," I whispered, swallowing convulsively.

He slid his fingers against my swollen pussy, feeling the entire perimeter, then spreading me slightly. "Yes," he said so softly and sweetly, "I think you can take me now."

He grasped his shaft and tucked the head into me, and I arched, inhaling around the stinging/sweet pain like a thousand tiny thorns had latched into my flesh. It was such a sweet, sweet pain and my body stretched tighter as he slowly pushed deeper inside me, filling me until it felt like I almost couldn't breathe. The vines in my mouth kept my teeth slightly parted, while the ones along my and cheek stroked my face like fingers.

Ethat groaned, hands braced on either side of me, as he sank all the way into me. He ducked forward and flicked his tongue between my teeth. I moaned, still trying to breathe around the thorn/petal pleasure of being full of him as he slowly moved in and out.

"Do you enjoy him?" Korr whispered in my ear. 'Being full of his cock?"

My brain was too many pieces of drifting head cheese to formulate a response. Cracks kept going through my brain with each one of Ethat's movements. The goo holding me together melted, and everything slid over each everything else as he pierced my body and drove me further and further to the edge. I hooked a hand behind Korr's neck and tugged him down for a long, slow kiss. His frost slid into the cracks and crevices and my brain cracked again, and I was back in that soft mountain scene memory again.

But just for a second before I snapped back to Ethat's cock sliding back inside. I gasped against Korr's lips while holding onto him.

"He's just playing with you," Korr told me.

"What?" I asked weakly.

Korr moved away, lowering me onto the bed. "Just remember not to spill inside her, brother."

"As sweet as it would be to fill her," Ethat growled as he moved over me. He braced himself on one hand, and used the other to hold my thigh up, lifting my ass off the bed and holding my hips at a tilt. His green hair fell around us while fireflies and snowflakes danced, and somehow his eyes, green and bright, were soft while his gaze was feral and his teeth were half human, half needle.

"Do not," Korr's voice had a wicked lilt as he teased one of my nipples with his fingers and I moaned.

Ethat moved like the vines as he moved forward, driving every fraction of his cock into me. I gasped, squirmed, he held me firm on him, then pulled back in a sinewy, sweeping motion just to surge back inside me, moving like a vine as he stroked, shifting his grip on me slightly so every part of me was exposed, and a single vine took over lapping the top of my clit while I dangled in his grip and he fucked me senseless.

My pussy clenched around his cock as I came hard enough my teeth bit through the vines. But his cock was too big and the orgasm tried to suffocate me as it bounced around inside me.

"Good girl," he crooned softly, moving slowly in and out, letting my body breathe and the waves crash over me before filling me back up, stifling the wave, and letting it go again. "Slowly. Breathe."

I gasped like a fish. He moved my hip with sweet, purposeful slowness, drawing out my pleasure until finally he let me drop to the bed. I stared at the painted ceiling for a few numb seconds before looking at Ethat, who was still braced on one hand and over me. His cock shone with my slick and dripped fluid, veined and engorged to a terrifying size. His balls seemed larger too, and covered in beautiful green scales.

Korr's frosty chuckle pulled me back into reality just long enough for him to pull me into his frigid grip. He pulled me under him, his body covered in a powdering of frosty white scales, and his mouth, like his brother's not entirely human teeth now, and the dusting of scales traveled over his his shaft. "Sweet, sweet unicorn."

"I--" I tried to find the words to tell him I needed a second because my body still was gooey velvet and breathlessness, but Korr lifted me like his brother had and pierced me to the core in a sweeping motion.

His brother was huge, and Korr was cold, Exquisite, sparkling, tingling cold. I cried out as he held me on him, and my body felt like a field of snow looked, which shattered my brain again, because I did not know what snow looked like...

My brain reformed as Ethat plunged forward and kissed me, all teeth and a serpent's tongue, and a groan, and a whispered, "She tastes even better now."

He pulled back, one hand holding my hair as he shifted onto his knees, and his other hand stroking his cock while Korr fucked me, tormenting me with crushes of frost when he sensed I was getting close or too raw, while Ethat used his vines and free hand to torture my breasts and mouth while stroking himself, before finally offering his cock to my lips.

The touch of his cock on my lips, and the taste of him, sending a shudder of pleasure through my entire body. I whimpered with happiness and reached up to wrap my hands around his shaft and cradle his balls.

"She's so beautiful," Korr said, voice as soft as snow. "Look how gorgeous she is devouring your cock. Take him, Theia. Taste him and I'll let you finish."

It was hard to think as Korr frost-fucked me and Ethat offered me his nectar-sweet cock. He tasted of flowers, but there was also a very slight bitter, fetid taste too, that stung the back of my throat.

No matter. I swirled my tongue around the head as I stroked the scales over his balls, curious about the texture. So silken, but a little scratchy too. His cock was traced in thick veins like vines, and I traced them with my thumb, making him growl. I looked down at Korr, and whimpered as he dissolved the cold again. Most of his body was laced with those ethereal white scales, and his fingers had extended into claws, and his shaft was tormenting me with how it shone. There wasn't another word for it.

I floundered in my head.

Korr released his frozen hold on me and pleasure crushed through me like an avalanche, falling and tumbling and I screamed. Instinctively, I tried to squirm away as all of me twisted and slid over every other part of me like sheets of snow, falling-falling-falling-

Korr held me on him, my pussy pressed up against his body. His breathing was thick and heavy gusts. His claws dug into me. He groaned.

"Don't, brother," Ethat teased.

"I'm--trying--" Korr groaned while I bucked and my body milked his cock, trying to coax it to fill me. Korr grit his teeth and his spine pulled taunt. "You... wicked... unicorn..."

He yanked himself free. Frosty fluid dripped out of the tip and his scale-covered cock jerked and pulsed, and he had a death-grip on the base. But he groaned and his cock jerked free, spurting gleaming white liquid all over my belly and breasts. He fell forward on one hand, stroking several more thick ribbons of white onto me. A few splattered my lips.

He tasted of the mountains and that memory.

"I have been good," Ethat told me, "and not finished."

Korr, still above me and panting, watched while I worked my lips over Ethat's cock. Ethat groaned, then before I was ready, pulled me off him, and unloaded himself onto my lips and throat and breasts. Korr was burning cold, and Ethat was warm and sweet, his fluid tinged and sparkling like the soft light of fireflies. He sank back, shuddering on his heels, panting.

Korr's white hair fell around us, the ends falling into the sweaty mess coating me. He hooked a finger over my lower lip. He hadn't returned to human skin yet, and remained mostly white scales in a mostly human-esque body, but the finger on my lip was more talon than not.

"We do love you, Theia," he said, voice hoarse, "and you are the most wonderful thing to ever grace our life." 

/**********

Peeps:

Oh. Oh MY. 

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Anyway.... 

Hehehehe. 

I published my 13th book this past Thursday. (Un)lucky 13? It's the 3rd book in the SnowFang series (which was my first series on Wattpad many moons ago!) It's free on Amazon via Kindle Unlimited. And now the series is complete. Ahhh. 

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

For those who aren't up to date on where things are in SnowFang, Sterling decided Winter needed to fake her own death, and gave her to another male, Searle, while Sterling goes off to train to for a duel with another Alpha he's got in the summer. So it's the "fake mating" trope, except the FMC is still in love with her husband/mate and intends to remain faithful, while literally everyone around her (including her husband) is telling her/expecting her to just ride the 🍆🍆🍆🍆 Express. 

If you're like "holy peeps, Merry, that sounds F'ING traumatic AF" you're probably right. 

And if you're like "Merry, with any other author I'd feel safe knowing certain lines won't get crossed and I can just enjoy the ride, but I know YOU will find some way to mangle me so I'm actually scared and don't need this level of trauma in my life right now", you're also probably right. 

Why can't I just write nice, normal books. Happy books. Cheerful books. Easy to digest books. 

NO COMMENTS ABOUT MY DARK GEN X SOUL. 

~Merry

(peppery pantster) 

************/

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61 6 6
In a secluded village, Athelyna yearns for the freedom she witnesses in the mysterious shifter, Kael. Desperate for change, she strikes a perilous de...
8.9K 428 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...
1.3K 68 28
An ordinary girl in an ordinary town... Sorry wrong start. Raven, a Phoenix Shifter/Demon is tired of her ordinary life and is looking for some excit...
1.8M 21.9K 16
Desire... it is a dark thing. It will turn your world upside down, make you the best or worst. Ashland, Aruniasia. Ashley White, a simple young lady...