Deedar ❤️

punjabi_kudi द्वारा

a journey from i don't love you to I love you the most 💕 अधिक

characters 💖
1💖
2💖
3💖
4💔
5💔
7💔
8💔
9❤️
10💔
11❤️

6💔

1.1K 146 60
punjabi_kudi द्वारा

He didn't get any sleep the whole night he was tossing in his bed thinking about her ...

He don't know what feelings just bubbled up in his heart after looking at her ...

Maybe it was attraction or affection he had for her ... The next morning he woke up and made himself a cup of black coffee atleast it will help him to open his eyes ...

He is marrying tiya just because of the business deal they will have with the singhania's after marrying tiya ...

Honestly he feels very uncomfortable with her ... But  he thought that he will be comfortable with her slowly ...

He was sitting on his bed sipping the coffee looking at the wall aimlessly

When heard a knock on the door ... It was Ashok uncle standing there he smiled as sidharth stood up ...

Andar aa sakta hu bete ...

Haan papa ... Of course aap hi ka ghar hai ... He chuckles ...

He comes in ...sitting on the bed ... Taps the seat beside him gesturing him to sit down on the bed ... He did the same ...

Bete tu ye shaadi se khush toh hai na ? ... He asked his voice depicted seriousness ...

Haan papa ... He whispered

Dekh sidharth shaadi puri zindagi ka faisla hai ... Main nhi chahta ke tu apni shaadi ko ek deal ki tarah dekhe ... I want you to be happy beta ...

Papa chahe wo abhi deal hai par aage chl ke wo thik ho jayegi ... Or waise you know that ... I will not back out ... Hamari shaadi fix ho chuki ... Pyaar nhi hai toh kya hua ... Waise bhi love is stupid ... Pyaar main Banda sirf barbaad ho sakta hai ... He chuckles .. 

Aisa nahi hai beta ... Khair main tumhe koi lecture nhi dunga bas yahi kehna chahta hu ke ek baar dobara soch lo ... Ye deal tumhari zindagi se jyada important nhi hai ...

I know dad ... Or main khush hu ...  Tiya bhi khush hai ... He smiles ... Felt restless

Though Ashok uncle was not convinced but ... He didn't want to drag this further ...

He taps her shoulder before going out ...

He rubs his face with his palms ... He don't know what to do but one thing he knows that he won't back off ...

And it's too late to think that ... He had already promised to tiya ...

Getting down ... Anger rushed in his veins as he sees Sana ... Talking to his foreign returned cousin ....

Agastya ... She was listening him so keenly .... And kept smiling and giggling ...

He felt jealous ... His palms curled up in a ball ...

Mujhse toh dhang se baat bhi nahi karti ... Or usse kaise baat kar rahi hai huhh ... Main bhi nhi bolunga ab ... Frowns everytime he sees them ...

Heyy Bhai ... Agastya waved his hand as he noticed him standing on the staircase ... he smiled masking his emotions ...

Mentally cursed himself for feeling that way when he was committed to someone else ...

Bhai kaha kho gye ? ... Asked agastya waving his palm infront his eyes ...

Huhh ... Snapped back to earth ...

Hi ... Kaise aaya ... Bataya kyu nhi ... I mean i would have pick you up from airport

Kya bhai ... Aap bhi na ... Waise main or Sana abhi aapke baare main hi baat kar rahe the ... Saying he dragged Sana near them ...

Her face showed tiredness ...

She smiled at him ... He too greeted her with smile ...

Kya baatein chal rahi thi ? ...

Wahe ke aap kitne boring hai ... And all that ... He said teasingly

Ohhh please ye sab tu naaz ko na hi bataye toh sahe rahega ... She knows me ...

Better then me ... Huhh ... Agastya sulked like a babe ...

Sidharth smirked ...

Obviously we are childhood friend

We were ... Sana corrected ... He looked at her ... His mind took a minute to process everything

Is she still angry with him for that day ... Or is she that hurt with him ?....

Agastya sensed the ice between them ...

He smirks seeing both of them so lost in their eyes....

Ek dusre ko taadna ho gya ho toh ... Bhai ... Let's go ... Mujhe Mumbai bhi ghoomna hai ... Ajj you have to take me a tour of Mumbai chota sa hi .... He said with puppy eyes ...

Making him agreed ...

Sana tu bhi chl na ... Said agastya ...

Nahi baba mujhe bohot kaam hai ... Said Sana dramatically

You both go ... Enjoy ...she didn't waited for their reply.... And get back to her work ...

Umm sidharth... She called him back ...

He turned around

Wo .. get back soon designer ko bulaya hai ...

Maa hai na ... She will decide ... He smiled going out ... She shrugged talking to Rita maa....

Rita maa smacks her own head before choosing an outfit for him ...

Indeed he is a mumma's boy ... And he wanted his maa to choose his outfit for his engagement

.........................

It was the day... Whe hecis officially going to be someone else's fiance ...

Sana stayed awake the whole night decorating the Shukla mansion ... She took it on herself to decorate the whole house akhir

Uska pyaa kisi or ka hone jaa raha hai ... Jashn toh banta hai ... She chuckled painfully ...

Rita maa gasped as soon as she came downstairs

She looked at her house it looked surreal ...

Including the stage set up ... Infront of the main gate decorated with the combination of pink and white roses ...

Sidharth too came down ...

Wowww ... He gasped ...

Coming to Rita maa and Sana ...

Kitna sunder hai maa... He whispered like a kid looking at his house ...

Haann.... Sana ne apne aap decorate kiya hai pura Ghar ... Puri raat jaag kar ... She exclaimed

While Sana looked tired .... Still she wore a smile ...

Agastya too came down yawning ... As he opened his eyes he gasped loudly ...

Sana .... Kitna sunder hai yaarr ye ...

She smiled ... Her phone ringed ... She excused herself going out ...

Running back to sidharth she handles him his outfit of the day ...

Tu te chorh ... Pehle yaha baith ... I will make a quick coffee for you ok ... Said sidharth concerned sitting her ...

Agastya smiled ... But soon got confused ... That why his brother is so concerned when she is just a wedding planner ...

Sidharth left before giving her a quick glance.... Her face showed tiredness

She left with no energy ... As it's been a day she didn't had anything ... Not even a cup of tea ...

Her head in paining ... She needed caffeine... To open her eyes and witness him getting engaged

May be after seeing him becoming someone else ... Her poor heart will accept the truth ...

But will she be able to stop her falling heart ...

................

Tu bhi ready ho Jaa yaar ... The ceremony is about to start ... Said agastya correcting his coat ...

Ye lagaio ... He struggles pinning the broach ...

Han.... She struggles with pinning his broach ... At the same time sidharth came out his room ... And looked at both of the frowning like a babe ... 

He turned his face being jealous ... Again getting in his room ... Furiously buttoning up his sherwani ... Making weird faces ...

Is agastya ko pata nahi kya problem jab dekho meri naaz se chipakta rehta hai .... He frowns ...

Looking at the mirror he corrects his hairs ...

Sana got ready in her floral saree with a bun ...

She looked at herself in the mirror...

Reality just hitted her hard ... Will she be able to look at him ... Being someone else's

She was feeling vulnerable...

.........................

Guests started arriving ... The ceremony started ... Tiya came on stage where he was standing ... With a grand entry ...

There family members gathered around them ... Hooting ....

Tiya was the first one to put the engagement ring ...

Sana stood on the main door ... She was not able to watch anymore ...

She whispered

Tum mera wo intzaar ho sidharth ... Jo kabhi khatam nhi hoga ..  💔

I will ... Keep you ... As my fav. Incomplete wish 💔

She sucked in a deep breath ... Her eyes welled up ...

He was about to put ring in Riya's hand ...when ... His gaze falls on the door ...

His eyes met with tearfull one ... One smile and she left from there ...

......................

Sana takes the support of the swing in the garden to steady herself ...

She broke down into hard sobs ...

When felt a hand on her shoulder

She turns around ... It was agastya

She immediately wipes her tears ...

Trying to control her sob ...

He made her sit down on the swing ... Goes to take a water bottle ...

He came back in a minute ... Held the bottle infront of her ...

She didn't took it ... Looking down she was lost in her own thoughts sobbing silently

Tum pyaar karti ho na sidharth se ? ...

He asked ...

Making her look at him with shock ...

He nods his head ...

Dikhta hai tumhari aankhon main Bhai ke liye pyaar...

Maine bhi pyaar kiya hai ... Samajhta hu ..  he whispered smiling ...

He sits beside her whispering ....

Jake apne dil ki baat keh do Sana ... Isse pehle ki bohot der ho jaye ... He looked at her ...

Der ho chuki hai agastya ... She whispered wiping the lone tear ...

Or waise bhi ... Meri feelings ki wajah se ... Pehle hi wo mujhse dosti Tod chuka hai ... Main nhi chahti wo mujhse nafrat kare ... She stammered broke down in sobs as she remembered her bitter past ...

Shhh Sana ...

Main nhi bataungi usse ... Main nhi bataungi ... Kabhi nhi bataungi ... Tu bhi mat batana please ... She holds his hand deliberately

He nods his head ..

Kya dekh paogi apne pyaar ko kisi or hote hue ? ...

He asked ... She stayed quite ... Walking from there ... She got in her car driving away ...

Where as agastya sighed...

The ceremony ended ... The guests went to their houses ... Everyone wrapped up ...

Tiya and her family returned soon the whole house got empty ...

Sidharth finally got time when he spotted agastya eating his chicken tikka ...

Hey sun ... Sana ko dekha ... Sidharth asked ...

Wo chli gyi ... Said agastya ...

Ohh ... Sidharth frowned going to his room ... While agastya noticed the change in his expression ... And smirked ...

After changing into his famous shorts and tshirt ... He laid down on the bed with his arm under his head ...

He looked at ceiling ... Remembering her teary eyes ...

Is she ...  Still in love with me ? ...

He whispered didn't had any answer ...

........................

Ready for her confession??? ...

Hope you all liked it ❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.6K 1.1K 10
Peep in to know 🤝🏻
68.2K 7.4K 25
Something different✨a story of twins🖤 not gonna reveal much hehe🖤✨
1.1M 76.6K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...♡
174K 14.4K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀