Web of Lovers

By BeyonderSpiderman

After a fatal battle with The Green Goblin, Peter Parker's life turns on its head. Harem story, mixed with Am... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

6.7K 69 4
By BeyonderSpiderman

Peter was in the kitchen studying for one of his college courses, trying to at least. He was so distracted that he couldn't even hear his own thoughts. Sam was dancing to his loud and obnoxious music and Luke was using the blender to make a new form of protein shake. Danny wasn't making noise since he was meditating, but his scented candles were atrocious. Peter groaned and dropped his head on the table. It had been 5 years since the Goblin destroyed the Helicarrier and his teammates were living with him ever since. They were staying until there was a new Helicarrier, but due to funding, it's taking longer to build. Ava walked in the kitchen and saw Peter repeatedly hit his head on the table. She rolled her eyes and went over to the refrigerator for a water. "If you keep doing that you're going to be buying a new table," Ava taunted.

Peter scowled her as she walked over to sit down, "How did you put up with them before?" Ava rubbed her chin in a mock sense, "Well, our rooms were yards apart; we had our own bathrooms and we didn't live in a small house." Peter dropped his back on the table and groaned again. Suddenly all of their communicators went off, Nick Fury appeared on their wrists. "Alright team, we have trouble, Electro is on the loose," Fury explained. Peter nodded, "We're on it." The five teenagers rushed to their rooms and put on their costumes and left the windows. Suddenly their communicators went off again. Fury appeared in a panic, "The Goblin is attacking Oscorp! Spider-Man, White Tiger, I need you to keep the Goblin busy while the others take care of Electro." Peter and Ava nodded and headed for Oscorp.

~~~Oscorp Warehouse~~~

The Green Goblin hopped off of his glider and walked through the hole he blew into the wall. He grinned when he saw all the technology he could use to become stronger. He picked up one of the crates and ripped it open. A more advanced version of his gauntlet fell on the ground. The Goblin smiled and reached down to pick it up. A web zipped in front of him and yanked the gauntlet away. The Goblin turned around to see Peter and Ava standing in the hole in the wall. The Goblin growled, "You two, must you always pester me when I'm trying to work?" Spider-Man shrugged, "We're superheroes, it's our job to pester the baddies." The Goblin charged at the pair at full speed. Peter and Ava dodged The Goblin's rush. Spider-Man threw the gauntlet to the other side of the warehouse, "Go long!"

Ava caught the gauntlet and ran away from The Goblin. Enraged, The Goblin chased after her. Peter shot a web at Goblin's back and sent electricity through it. The Goblin cried out in agony. Ava threw the gauntlet back to Peter who tried to swing out of the warehouse. Goblin pushed a button on his gauntlet, making his glider come to him. He hopped on to it when it flew near him. He took out a grenade from his glider and threw it at Peter. Peter barely missed the explosion and was sent flying into a pile of crates. The Goblin smirked as he got off of the glider to retrieve his gauntlet. Ava suddenly pounced on him, clawing ferociously to prevent him from getting the gauntlet.

The Goblin growled and swatted her into the wall. He picked up the gauntlet and put it on in replacement of the old one. He charged the laser and aimed it at Ava, "Goodbye hero, it was fun." Peter groaned in pain as he sat up from the crates. His spider sense went off and he turned to where Ava and The Goblin was. He tried to get up and run but his body was too beat up for him to move quickly, "What am I gonna do?" The Goblin smirked as the gauntlet reached its full power, "Farewell." In lightning fast speed, Peter shot a web in their direction and slingshot himself over there. The Goblin fired the laser, filling the warehouse by a blinding green light.

As the smoke cleared, The Goblin gasped at the sight of what was supposed to be Ava's lifeless body. Ava opened her eyes and gasped in shock like The Goblin. In the split second before the laser was fired, Peter managed to get in front of Ava to save her. The back of Peter's costume had disintegrated and his back was chard. He collapsed and passed out on top of Ava, barely clinging to life. The Goblin smirked and aimed his gauntlet again, "Good, killing two birds with one stone."

Ava closed her eyes again, preparing for her death. Suddenly, the opposite wall crumbled. Luke, Sam and Danny ran through the smoke towards The Goblin. Luke ran to Ava and Peter, "Get him to the paramedics outside, we'll handle The Goblin." Ava nodded and scooped up Peter. She ran outside and gave Peter to the waiting paramedics. Ava was about to get in the ambulance with Peter when Nick Fury grabbed her arm. She shot a death glare at Nick who returned the look. "I'm going with him and there's nothing you can do to stop me," she said with authority. Nick didn't say anything and let her arm go. She quickly got into the ambulance and rushed off to the S.H.I.E.L.D. medical facility.

~~~ Several Days Later ~~~

Peter groaned as he finally regained consciousness. He tried to open his eyes, only for them to be blinding by the light of the room. He looked around and saw that he was in some kind of hospital room. "Peter," said a mysterious voice as his vision got better. Peter made out a feminine figure sitting next to him. He looked again and saw it was Ava. "Ava," Peter said as he tried to sit up. He groaned in agony as pain shot throughout his body. Ava laid him back on the hospital bed. Peter looked down at his body, it was wrapped in layers of bandages.

She went outside of the room and talked to some people. She came back in with Luke, Sam and Danny. "Hey buddy, how ya feeling," Luke asked as he walked to Peter's side. "I'm hurting all over and I'm dressed like a mummy, I've been worse," Peter said jokingly, "What happened?" "You blocked The Goblin's blast from Ava, if it weren't for your spider healing factor you would've died," Sam explained."Yes," Peter exclaimed in triumph, "Spider powers for the win!" Everyone rolled their eyes at his comment. "Did we catch The Goblin," he asked.

Luke shook his head, "He got away after you and Ava left." Peter raised an eyebrow, Why did Ava leave with him? Sam smirked, "Yeah, she's been up here all the time you were unconscious, she's been crying her eyes out." Ava's glared at him making him shut up instantly. Peter laughed at m his friends, "So how long do I have in here?" "The doctors said with your healing factor and S.H.I.E.L.D.'s top medicine, you should be home in no more than three days," Ava said happily.

Peter smiled, "Alright! Wait, What do I tell Aunt May?" "You were hurt assisting an agent and was taken in for treatment," said Nick Fury as he walked into the hospital room. Peter couldn't believe how S.H.I.E.L.D. can handle a situation like this. "We told her and she understood, you're probably going to be pampered when you go home," Nick said smiling. "Well, we better let you get your rest, ours too, it's midnight," Luke said as he and the boys left the room.

Peter looked over at Ava who waved her friends goodbye, "You're not going with them?" She smiled sweetly, "Nah, besides I've been up here all this time." Peter's brow furrowed, "Why did you stay here with me anyway?" "You saved my life, it'd be rude not to," she reasoned. She gazed out of the window and smiled, "I can never thank you enough for that, I owe you my life, I wish I could reward you." Ava turned back to a sleeping Peter. She giggled as he snored lightly, drooling on his pillow. She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead, "My hero." She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Ava began to lather up, thinking of Peter.

She didn't know why, Peter was more attractive to her now. Maybe it was because he saved her. She shook her head, no he had done that before. She couldn't figure it out, she just felt so good because of him. She actually thought she was in love with him. Ava tried to shake the thoughts out of her head. "This is Parker we're talking about," she thought to herself, "Immature, stupid, sexy Parker." Her eyes widened in shock, why would she say something like that?

But she couldn't lie, Peter was very handsome. Though he had a childish personality, he was manly. She loved seeing him in his Spider-Man costume, he really did fill it out, more in some areas. She couldn't count on both hands how many times she saw his package bulge in his tights. Unconsciously, Ava's hand slid down her stomach to her cunt. She frequently admired his tight little Spidey butt in his skin tight costume. Ava did love a man with authority, someone who could take charge, Peter was that kind of man. She rubbed her clit as she thought about Peter dominating her in bed. Him kissing her forcefully as he ripped off her clothes.

She pinched her nipples thinking of Peter biting on them. She thought of his giant rod stretching her virgin pussy. Ava pushed her fingers into her wet snatch, stifling a moan. She quickly pumped her fingers in and out of her cunt as she cupped her breast, playing with her nipple. She thought of Peter ravishing her like an animal, filling her womb with his rich cum. Ava covered her mouth from moaning too loud, she couldn't let Peter or anybody else find her masturbating. She was on the threshold of an orgasm. She fiercely rubbed her clit as she purred and growled in pleasure. Her body stiffened as she came, her nerves tingling. She relaxed, taking her fingers out of her sopping pussy. It was then Ava finally accepted the fact that she was in love with Peter Parker.

~~~ Three Days Later ~~~

Peter let out a sigh of relief as the nurses took the bandages. He turned to his teammates who were dressed in their costumes, "Those things are really itchy, do get hurt anytime soon." The nurses cut the last one and they fell to the ground off of his torso. Peter flexed his muscles trying to work out the stiffness. Ava watched on with hungry eyes. She stared him down as his muscles bulge. She licked her lips, thankfully unseen from the others because of her mask.

"Alright, stop showing off, we have to get you home," Sam said as he gave Peter his Spider-Man costume. It was repaired and looked better than it ever did before. "Ava stitched it for ya," Sam said to an amazed Peter. "Couldn't let you swing around in a potato sack," Ava said jokingly. Peter put on the costume and mask, admiring the fresh feeling. "Oh man, this is great, thanks Ava," he exclaimed. He stretched his muscles again to Ava's pleasure. The five teenagers left the S.H.I.E.L.D. hospital and went home.

Aunt May ran and hugged Peter when he walked through the door, after taking off his costume of course. "You're a brave young man Peter, I'm going to prepare a special dinner for you," she told him happily. Peter smiled and cheered, "Yeah! Now that's a hero's welcome!" He went up to his room and relaxed on his bed. He sat up when there was a gentle knock on his door. "Come in," he answered. The door opened and Ava popped her head in.

"Hey Pete, can I talk to you for a sec," she asked him. Peter nodded and scooted to the opposite side of the bed to let her sit down. "I just wanted to thank you for saving me back there," she said smiling. "Don't mention it, you would've done the same for me," he said with a goofy grin. Ava smiled back at him, her eyes glistening. Peter marveled at the beautiful latina girl. He always found her attractive, her flawless almond skin, her flowing dark brown locks, beautiful chocolate brown eyes and full, lush lips.

He couldn't help but check her out when she wore her skin tight costume. He always stared at her impressive bosom when she ran or flipped, and he always drooled over her plump round ass. "I have to tell you something, something very important," she said sheepishly. Peter waited as she tried to muster up the courage to finally speak. "Peter, we've been friends for years and I wouldn't want to jeopardize that, but these feelings still exist," she explained. Peter's eyes widened as he realized what she was about to tell him. Ava looked in his eyes, "I love you Peter." His face turned pale when she finally said the words.

"You, Ava Ayala, l-love me," he asked stuttering. She nodded, hoping that he wouldn't turn her down. Peter couldn't believe it, she loved him. "This isn't some trick right? Are the guys hiding a camera somewhere," Peter asked paranoid. Ava rolled her eyes and pulled Peter in for a sensual kiss. He groaned in surprise but eventually deepened the kiss. Ava fell on her back, pulling him with her. Peter began to grind his hips into hers, making her purr in delight.

She ran her fingers through his brown hair, pushing his head down to her. She put her other hand under his shirt and felt his chiseled abs. Peter cupped her breast and massaged it softly earning a moan from Ava. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, tangling it with hers. He ran his hand down her toned stomach to the hem of her tunic. Ava caught his hand and stopped him. She looked into his eyes uneasily, "Wait Peter, don't you think this is going too fast?"

Peter shrugged, just as uneasy as her, "I don't know, I was going with the flow." Ava looked in distress, trying to calm herself. "Do you want this," he asked her as he held her in his arms. Ava bit her lip as she thought about the situation, "I don't know, I need to think about this more." Peter pecked her on the lips, making her stress go away. He smiled reassuringly, "I'll let you think about it. If you want to do it come by my room tonight, if you want to take things slow we'll wait." Ava smiled back, "Ok, thanks for understanding." She stood up off of the bed and walked towards the door. She turned around as she stepped out, "Dinner's almost ready, see you down there."

~~~ A Few Hours Later ~~~

Peter lied in his bed looking at the ceiling. He was waiting for Ava come. If she decided to that is. He looked at his alarm clock and saw it was 2:30 in the morning. He sighed and got under his blankets to go to sleep. "Maybe she's not coming," he thought sadly. Suddenly, his spider sense went off. Peter sat up and looked at his bedroom door. It opened slightly, allowing Ava to silently creep into his room. She quietly closed the door and tiptoed to Peter's bed. Peter gawked at her sports bra that barely contained her breasts and her lacy black thong.

He pulled back the covers letting her climb in with him. "I was hoping you'd come," Peter said with a smirk on his face. He looked at Ava, even in the dark he could still see her nervousness. Peter looked into her eyes, "Are you sure?" Ava took a deep breath, "Yeah, I'm sure." Peter lifted her chin and kissed her tenderly. She sighed as his soft lips pressed against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

Peter laid her on her back, Ava's belly full of butterflies as he began to fulfill her fantasies. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, roaming the inside and savoring the minty taste. She broke the kiss for a moment to take off his shirt. She moaned when her hand glided across his hard chest and rippling stomach. Peter's member made a very prominent tent in his pajamas and he rubbed it into her crotch. He pulled back and smiled down on her, "Let's have a little fun before we go all the way."

He kissed her then he moved to the sweet spot on her neck. He nipped and sucked the flesh, drawing a low purr from Ava. Peter kissed down to the valley between her breasts. Ava quickly took off her sports bra, allowing Peter to see her bare chest. Peter admired her beautiful mounds, each of her C cup breasts were perky and peaked with a Hershey kiss nipple. Peter took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked on it gingerly. He pinched and played with the other, making Ava moan.

He released them and kissed down her toned stomach, tonguing her belly button for a second. Ava rubbed her thighs together as he tickled her navel with his tongue. Peter hooked his fingers under the waistband of her thong and slid them off. Ava sheepishly spread her legs to let Peter see her. Peter gazed in awe at her virgin pussy. Her pubes were trimmed into a small triangle and her lips were glistening from her arousal. He kissed her puffy lips and lick her slit. Peter pushed his tongue into her moist tongue, making Ava gasp.

He wiggled it deep inside of her, slurping up her sweet juices. Ava gripped the sheets, clenching her muscles. Peter's tongue felt amazing inside of her, she was in heaven. Peter took his tongue out and replaced it with his finger. Ava let out a deep groan as Peter's finger pumped in and out of her. He found her clit and began to gently suck on it. Ava threw her head back, holding a hand over her mouth to silence her loud moan. Ava was close to an orgasm and he could feel it. Peter pumped faster and sucked harder, driving Ava insane.

Her body stiffened as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She squeezed his head tightly between her thighs. Ava bit into a pillow to stifle her moans and whimpers. She soon was able to relax when her orgasm subsided. "Wow... Peter... have you done this... before," she asked through pants. Peter had a cocky grin on his face, "Tony taught me when I was in the Avengers."

Ava smiled and kissed Peter, "Tell him I said thank you very much." Peter smiled and climbed on top of her. He pulled down his pajama pants and boxers, releasing his rock hard cock. Ava's eyes bugged, how was that massive thing going to fit in her? Peter aligned himself with her entrance. Ava bit her lip, "Be careful, it's my first time." Peter smiled sweetly, "Don't worry I won't hurt you. If it makes you feel any better, I'm a virgin too."Ava tried to stifle a laugh. Peter raised an eyebrow at her, "What?"

"I kinda assumed that," she said still trying not to laugh. Peter frowned at her with a mock hurt face. Ava giggled, "I'm sorry, ok, going back to being romantic again." Ava straightened her demeanor and made the sexiest face she could. Peter smiled and gently pushed into her. His big head pushed past her lips and touched the hymen a few moments in. Peter looked Ava in the eyes waiting for the signal. Ava took a deep breath and nodded.

Peter pushed one time and ripped the fleshy barrier. Ava quietly hissed in pain. He took the precious virginity she was only saving for a real man. Peter waited for a second to allow her to heal. She nodded again to tell him to go. Peter pushed the rest of himself in her tight pussy. Ava whimpered, his thick rod filled her up more than she expected. She bit her lip, "My gosh... you're huge!"

Peter grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her slowly. Ava groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure, trying to adjust to his size. Peter leaned over and sucked on her nipples. Ava's pain faded and pleasure shot through her. She wrapped her arms around his torso, "Harder, please." Peter smiled and pounded her wet snatch, making her moan loudly. He kissed her to silence Ava. Peter put a finger to his lips, "We can't wake the others."

Ava nodded, still unable to hold back. Peter increased his speed, tightly gripping her curvy hips. Ava bit her lip, fighting back a loud moan that would surely wake everyone. Peter lifted her on to his lap, allowing her to hop up and down on his rod. She began to pant as he filled her up, "Ah Peter, harder, faster." He grabbed her hips and thrusted into with his super strength, hitting her G spot. Ava threw her head back and let out a deep growl that echoed through his room.

The sound of flesh rapidly slapping each other filled the room, the smell of sex thick in the air. Peter gritted his teeth, "Ava, I'm really close." "Don't stop, do it inside of me," Ava growled as she was edging towards a very large orgasm. Peter was hesitant to continue and was about to pull out. Ava sensed this, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. "Please don't, I need you to," Ava pleaded as she hooked her ankles to prevent him from leaving.

Peter pumped harder and faster into her soaking wet pussy, "Ava, I'm gonna cum!" Ava wrapped her arms around his neck, "Me too. Don't stop!" Peter thrust in one last time and exploded. He came deep inside of her, seeping into her womb. Ava bit into his shoulder, trying to stifle a squeal of pure ecstasy. Both of the heroes fell on the bed in each other's arms and panted.

"Wow, that was just... wow," Ava said breathlessly. She looked at Peter and giggled when she saw his goofy expression. She cupped his cheek and kissed him deeply. Peter smiled at her, "So, are we dating?" Ava pondered for a moment and sat up. "I'd love to date you Pete," Ava explained, "but we're teammates and we might get distracted, plus it's against Fury's rules." Peter's face fell and he sighed knowing what she was saying was true. Ava smirked and kissed him again, "But that doesn't mean we can't be lovers."

Peter smiled brightly, "You mean, I get to fuck you AND not get my head bitten off by Fury? Sweet!" Ava chuckled but stopped when she saw blood trickling down Peter's shoulder. Peter saw her reaction and smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry about it, it'll probably heal in a couple of seconds." Ava looked at the clock, it was three in the morning. She got out of his bed and gathered her clothes, "I should get back to my room, we have school."

"Aw, c'mon, can't we go one more time? I have to be satisfied," Peter whined jestering to his erection. Ava gasped, it was as hard as when they first started. Peter grinned, "My spider powers give me amazing stamina." Ava put her sports bra on and smirked, "Just wait till tomorrow, It's a Friday, we can fuck all weekend." She kissed him once more and walked to his door. She stopped in the doorway and flashed her breasts before sneaking her way back down the hallway. Peter shook his head laughing and went to sleep.

That night, he only dreamt of Ava. Peter smiled in his sleep as he dreamt about what he would do with her tomorrow.

To be continued...

Peter doesn't know what's in store for him. Also, in the future I will be combined the Ultimate Spider-Man T.V. storyline with the Amazing Spider-Man and Ultimate Marvel storyline. Thanks for reading, please leave comments of what Marvel hottie I should add to the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 4 4
Welcome to the beginning and plot for my newest series, Ultimate Comics: Web Warriors. This story will take place after our main characters join toge...
119K 5.2K 52
π˜“π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜— π˜–π˜ π˜π˜ˆπ˜π˜›π˜ ── ᴬ ᡇᡉˑⁱᡉᢠ α΅’Κ³ α΅—Κ³α΅˜Λ’α΅— ⁱⁿ ˒ᡒᡐᡉᡗʰⁱⁿᡍ ⁱⁿᡗᡃⁿᡍⁱᡇˑᡉ α΅’Κ³ β±βΏαΆœα΅ƒα΅–α΅ƒα΅‡Λ‘α΅‰ α΅’αΆ  ᡇᡉⁱⁿᡍ α΅–Κ³α΅’α΅›α΅‰α΅ˆ. ⎊ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Όπ™°πšπš…π™΄π™» πš‚π™΄πš...
390K 10K 28
After Aunt May finds out that he's Spiderman, Peter Parker has nowhere to go. Tony Stark takes him in and learns what it's like to take care of a kid...
53.7K 1.1K 17
*After NWH and MoM* Peter was fighting the green goblin when suddenly the villain shoots him with a weird device and he gets transported back to the...