King & Queen

AlexisChandler280 tarafından

This is the sequel to A Queens World Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Part 2 Introduction

Chapter 8

868 41 9
AlexisChandler280 tarafından

MONSTER P.O.V.

I dropped the kids off at school and made sure they made it in before I pulled off. I don't know how Queen do it. Wake all three of them up, get them ready, make breakfast, and make three lunches all different lunches at that cause they all ain't want the same thing. Yeah I was tired. I praise Queen for how she handles everything. She was the best mom ever.

I pulled up to the trap and my phone buzzed it was a text from Kelly.

~KELLS~
Text Message
"CALL ME NOW"

What the fuck was her problem already? I exited the message screen and called her.

Yo?

What's up with you? Like seriously JaKari what's going on?

What you talking about? I'm talking about the fact that I just found the divorce papers In your closet on the floor. It's been two weeks why haven't you turned them in yet? How do we have our whole entire wedding planned and payed for all ready but no date became you can't sign these papers to divorce her. Kelly said yelling but like she was crying.

I haven't gotten a chance to look at them yet...

And on top of that your giving her a billion dollars every year? And an advance of 20 million dollars. What? Your giving off the vibe that I don't matter. We don't matter.  Ima just pack my stuff and leave!

And than go where?

Back to my house! You clearly still love her and wanna be with her. I can't compete with her for your love. I know you don't love me and it's okay I'm gone.

Wait a minute! Kelly I do love you. Me and Queen been over for some time a long ass time. I don't know what the wait was for. I do wanna marry you I just need some time.

Some time? How much time Ja'Kari it's about to be 2 whole years!

I know, my kids is involved in this and everything I was just making sure I'm making the right choice.

Well until you make up your mind I'm leaving.

Dude no....ima be at 56th and Bailey in about 2hrs just bring me the papers and I'll sign them.

Really baby? Okay! I'll be there! She said cheering right up. The line clicked and she hung up. I sat my phone down into the cup holder and looked out the window. What the fuck am I doing?

I left the trap I didn't even bother to go in. I just wanted to drop the kids bags off at Queens real quick. After I sign these papers I ain't gone even be able to look her in the eyes.

I pulled up to the house and her truck was here. The hell was she doing home. I took out my key to her house and unlocked the door. I went in the house and left the kids bags by the stairs before making my way into the kitchen.

Fuck you just scared the shit out of me! She said jumping as I scared her.

Ma bad, what you doing home?

I had forgot my laptop and wallet and I'm hungry! She said as she was making a bowl of pasta.

Mmm, we'll I dropped the kids bags off by the stairs....

Okay, thanks!

No problem, ima um...ima go!

Okay...
I licked my lips and turned to walk away she was behind me to come lock the door. I turned around and grabbed her. I kissed her and she didn't hesitate to kiss me back. My wife was my weakness and I need to make sure that this was truly over between us before I honestly move on.

I picked her up kissing her sitting her on the counter as she pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned hers. I slid her skirt off and pulled her thong off. I kissed my way to her pussy. Her scent was so sweet I started to devour her. I pleased and pleasured her like I've never done before. She was cumming so hard and legs was shaking as she orgasmed. She pushed my head in deeper grinding her pussy on my tongue as she was cumming.

She pulled me up and started kissing me. She loved tasting her off my lips when I was done eating her pussy. She unbuckled my pants rubbing on my dick as she kissed me. I pulled her to the edge of the counter as her lower back rested on the counter and slid in her slowly. She was so fuckin tight and wet.

Mmmm let me in baby! I moaned against her lips rubbing her clit. "You gone let daddy in!"

Oh fuck! She yelled as I finally slid in gasping for air, trying to push me out. "You got bigger?" She moaned.

No you just tight as fuck! I kissed her neck and stroked slowly in her as she loses up. Over the years we was together I turned Queen freak ass out. I slid my finger in her ass and she started to have a orgasm so intense while I fucked her hitting both her Gspots.  I bent her over the counter and grabbed her by her hips and fucked her deep and hard. I pulled her hair back and she arched her back deeper.

Fuck! Fuck! Baby! She screamed through her moans. I missed fuckin my wife. She wrapped my arms around her waist and clutched her pussy tight on my dick as she was cumming agains so hard as I kissed her. She started squirting. I laid her on the floor and I could tell her body was already drained. I ain't have no good ass sex like this in I don't know how long.
I kissed down her naked body until I met with her Pusey lips again and started eating her pussy.

Oh my god, daddy! She moaned loudly as I ate her pussy and fingered her. She started squirting again and I put my dick in her.

Move them hands or ima pin you down! I directed her and she put them right above her head as I fucked her. "Good girl, now cum on this dick again!"

She started squirting I fucked her fast and hard she was letting out so much it pushed me out. I played with her clit and she kept going until I put my dick in her. She grabbed my face kissing me as I fucked her and rubbed her clit.

Ohhhh fuck! She screamed out cumming and squirting. "I don't got no more baby, no more!" She pled against my lips. "Mmm no more daddy, fuck!" She moaned. I was about to nut as I was kissing her. I was so deep into the kiss as I was nutting in her I tried to pull out but I left it in as we kissed. She pulled away from me looking me in my eyes and tears rolled down her face.

Why are you crying Queen?

Because I love you! She blurted out covering her face.

I love you to baby! I pulled her hands off of her face to look her in her eyes. "I love you too Queen!"

Why are you doing this to me than?

Baby just say it and I'm coming back home.

No....you can't!

Why not?

Cause this was a mistake. Your getting married! Just leave.

What?

Just leave Monster!

I'm telling you I'll come home if you want me to!

You'll leave her?

I took a deep breath before I was about to answer.

Exactly! You love her I see the way you look at her. She means a lot to you and she's typically the type of girl you go for. This was a mistake and it shouldn't of never happened. It won't ever again.! Go enjoy your life with her. Queen got up and grabbed her clothes running up the stairs. I got up and fixed myself. I was drenched in her juices. Why don't she believe me when I say I wanna be with her?!

I pulled back up to the trap and went in. I smelt just like Queen. I had some extra clothes here. I jumped in the shower and my dick still feel like it was gone fall off. I didn't release enough. I ain't fuck off on Kelly this was the first time. She don't fuck me so I had blue balls. Fuckin Queen was just what I needed. But it wasn't enough I still was backed up.

I got out the shower dried off fixed myself and got dress in this all black A'different Vibe shirt and shorts. I sprayed in cologne and I was done just in time cause Kelly was walking in. I forgot all about her pulling up.

Hi baby! She smiled wrapping her arms around me.
She tried to kiss me but I moved my head.

I just ate...

Boy we is about to be married! Give me a kiss! She snatched my face and kissed me. "Owe yo beard is so soft and it smells good, what you do differently today!" She smiled.

Ate! I laughed. I didn't even get the chance to wash my face and brush my teeth that ain't nun but pussy you smelling and tasting. I sat down in my chair and she grabbed a pen pushing it in my hand. I acted as if I was reading the paper. Truth be told I read this shit over a million times, I know what it said!
This was it? I was going to sign my divorce papers?!

Sign baby sign it right there! Kelly pointed repeatedly. I took a deep breath and signed it. All I could hear is Queen saying this was a mistake and we wasn't getting back together again.

Oh my god! Yesss baby, I love you so much. Mrs. Stevenson here I come!!! Kelly laughed clapping her hands like child jumping up and down. She snatched the papers from under my hands and placed them back into the folder. She kissed me repeatedly hugging my neck.

Ima go file these right now. And I already called Lora  she sent our wedding invitations out this morning after we got off the phone.

Wait what? We didn't even agree on a date.

Baby yes we did a king time ago, now our wedding is only 6 months away! Ima go tell my mom and file these now! She smiled hard kissing me again before running out the room.

How ima tell Queen?!  FUCK!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.3K 1.8K 31
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰�...
13.6K 226 40
j.g. fanfic
53.6K 1.3K 94
Welcome to my life , the life of Rem, the life where there's nothing but pain and coldness. (Trigger warning!!!!) (Sequel is added at the end of mon...