𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀┃Aoba Jōsai

By Veng__

Aoba Josai x fem!reader In which you are forced to be the manager of a group of chaotic teenagers *Available... More

OO. Characters
O1. Problem
O2. Who?
O3. Ho ho holidays
O4. Welcome
O5. Letters and cookies
O6. Kids
O8. Beach
O9. Happy Valentines?
1O. School play
11. Minecraft
12. Dates
13. 'Love'confession
14. Deadly Halloween
15. A day off with Kunimi

O7. Kidnapped

1.4K 45 6
By Veng__

The Shiratorizawa men's volleyball team was at the house of their beloved great ace, apart from doing a study session they decided to meet to talk about new techniques to win the tournament and go to Tokyo. Everyone was concentrated until the doorbell rang, the mother of the family opened by happily greeting the newcomer.

"What a surprise to see you here! I haven't seen you in a long time. What brings you here, honey?"

"Well..." you scratched the back of your neck, averting your gaze "my parents wanted me to come by, also to see if Toshi could help me with some issues."

"I was just going to leave, but Wakatoshi is in his room studying, he will gladly help you."

"Thank you, have a good day Mrs. Ushi"

"You too sweetie."

You entered the house saying goodbye to the owner, knowing that you would be alone before going to the room, you went to the kitchen to get a package of cookies. Your parents had forced to go so that Ushijima could help you study mathematics —a subject in which you were disgusting— knowing that he was a good student as well as that their families were very close. You walked unhurriedly to the well-known room, you entered as if were your own house, throwing on the bed without realizing that you practically crushed a boy. A boy who was clearly not your friend.

"Hey Tosh-"

You choked on the cookies when saw how there were more boys in the room, and to top it off, one of them was trying to get you off of him.

"Uh, sorry about that."

The poor black-haired man shook his head nervously and frantically as you backed away from him, muttering more apologies for putting him in such a situation.

"I-It's okay!"

Thunderous laughter filled the room, a redhead laughing tearfully as he watched the bowl cut boy grow more agitated by the second.

"(N) what are you doing here?"

"I need help with math, you know..." you played down the importance, brushing the crumbs off your shirt "but if you're busy I can come back another day."

"Wait, wait, Ushiwaka knows a cute girl?"

"Tendou, don't make those comments as if she wasn't here."

A boy with gray hair and darker tips scolded the redhead who teased him calling him 'semisemi mom' for scolding him, you ignored the small verbal fight in the background focusing on your friend.

"No problem, we are also studying, I will help you with your homework."

"Thanks Toshi, I promise to make it up to you."

While you were studying, everyone introduced themselves, the red-haired Tendou was undoubtedly the opposite of Wakatoshi, which you found funny, plus Goshiki was too adorable but just as intense as your friend, there was a mother here too, Semi, and they even had a sarcastic named Shirabu.

It was a curious group without a doubt. When the team finished their homework they started talking about volleyball, leaving you to concentrate on making derivatives and matrices. You sighed pulling some strands back, you couldn't concentrate so stopped for a while to look at your phone, it had been vibrating for a while, they were just messages from your team, you just left them on read to look at Ushijima who had his eyes on your figure for a few seconds ago.

"Is something wrong Toshi?"

"Yes." the whole team paid attention to their captain "I want a practice match against Seijoh."

Everyone seemed confused —even you— but of course, the others didn't know that you were the manager of the volleyball club, because you had only talked a little and about studies, but you thought that Ushijima wouldn't want to have a practice with your team when they always had won.

"You are their manager, right?"

"Yes, but today they don't have practice."

"Hey, hey, the cute girl also knows about volleyball, now I understand why you like her!"

"I... I don't like (N)." he cleared his throat. "So when could we have a match?"

"Well, if you want I can talk to them now, maybe they don't care."

"It will be good for us to try new things."

"Yes, we will defeat them!"

"Don't get so excited about that bowl boy, it's just a practice game."

Tendou laughed at Shirabu's comment, no doubt Goshiki and he didn't have the best relationship, but it was fun to hear the second year's sarcastic comments while the first year tried to return the comments to no avail.

"Huh? But I like his hair..."

You approached to be able to remove the black locks, noticing how he became rigid as a rock and his face exploded with pink tones, you decided to stop for his health, you would swear you could hear Goshiki's heart about to explode.

"I also want caresses!"

"Hmm if you insist..." you shrugged your shoulders to caress the redhead's head "wow why is your hair so soft?"

"(Nn)!"

Oikawa desperately ran towards you when he saw how you entered the gym together with Shiratorizawa's team —specifically, you were talking animatedly with Semi and Yamagata— quickly grabbing you to take along with your team.

"Are you okay? Have they done something to you? I won't let them kidnap you again."

"They have not kidnapped me, besides they are nice."

"It can't be, surely they are extorting you! Blink if you are in danger." He whimpered moving you from one side to the other, then you blinked but not because of your captain's request "Iwa-chan, they are harassing our pretty (Nn)!"

"Shut up Shittykawa, you need to blink to live, idiot."

"Ow, that hurts Iwa-chan."

You walked away ignoring the small argument between friends, leading the rival team to the locker room so they could change into their sports clothes.

"Hey (N) are they always like this?"

"Yeah, but I guess it's okay, it's funny."

Tendou laughed taking you by the shoulders as you walked back to the court, this action did not go unnoticed in the eyes of the Seijoh boys who glared at the interaction their manager had with the middle blocker, that only made Tendou become more attached to (N).

"You could stop irritating the rival team."

Semi looked at how his partner had fun seeing the faces that the others made, rolling his eyes, he went to warm up without wanting to be part of the scene, he wouldn't be part of the redhead's game.

"(N) can you hug me? It sure brings me luck in the match!"

He spread his arms with a catlike smile, narrowing his eyes in amusement at seeing his attentive rivals like owls, causing him to chuckle as he robbed their manager in a thinly veiled manner.

"Sure, why not?"

You shrugged your shoulders without giving it much importance —for you all kinds of hugs were well received— Tendou also took the opportunity to quickly kiss your cheek as a farewell, that's when he completely angered the Aoba Jōsai team, he couldn't hug you as if nothing had happened you were their manager. Unintentionally someone —Kunimi— threw a ball towards the head of a certain blocker, although the ball landed on your head because you were just separating from the hug.

"Oww..." you touched the affected part with a grimace, searching for the culprit, everyone gasped looking at Kunimi, who seemed to want to disappear at that very moment "Kunimi, if you wanted a hug, just tell me."

BONUS

You had insisted on cleaning the gym by yourself for making them train on a day they shouldn't have, they reluctantly agreed, leaving you alone, or so you thought, because a certain imperturbable boy was waiting for you to accompany you home like a true hunk.

"Toshi, I thought you had already left."

He denied watching you keep the key to the place, arms folded, patiently waiting for his friend to finish closing the gym.

"I'll walk you home."

"It wasn't necessary, but thanks."

You two were silent for a few minutes until Ushijima cut it off, looking at you with a certain sparkle in his eyes, he stopped causing you to stop walking as well.

"(N)" you looked at him with a raised eyebrow "I want a hug too."

You laugh internally observing the serious face of your friend to wrap him in a warm hug, he was a big baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.8K 17
In which you join Fukurodani's infamous volleyball club as their manager and soon you find yourself falling for their setter's charm. ♡ WARNING: Mang...
158K 5.1K 23
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖲𝖫𝖮𝖶-𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭? , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺...
774 68 10
𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Where a girl with psychological problems dreams of a knight in shining armor. *Available on Quot...
1.8K 58 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...