Polka Riding Hood and the Big...

By GothNebula

A village town known as Paris, a place filled with love. A teenage girl wearing a ladybug cloak is the daught... More

Unknown Creature
Friendly Beast
Blond Man
Ladybug and Cat Noir
Reunion
Ex-Father
Pies
Wolf's Mate
Wolf Fight
Plan
Masquerade Dance
Confession
Happily Ever After

Werewolf

171 5 4
By GothNebula

The town has been going crazy that the beast always goes after the fish barrels and the fish seller is out of fish that he can't sell. Marinette can't believe how delusional these people are that the creature didn't attack a human yet. She can see that Adrien is in his partial form with his cat ears, cat eyes, and cat tail. Catnip was making him feel relaxed and zoned out for a while.

"How do you feel, Kitty?" Marinette asked.

"A little zoned out" Adrien rolls on his back, pawing in the air.

"Awww... cute" Marinette then took out a yarn ball.

"Meow!" Adrien ran after it, trying to grab it, and Marinette giggled and teased him with it.

"Meeeeeooooowwwww!!!" He got tangled up in a tarn string.

"Awwww..... let me help you" Marinette untied him.

"I think I inhaled catnip too much" Adrien sneezed.

"Way too much" Marinette pets his head.

"Puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr" Adrien purred really loud and licks her arm in affection.

"Hahahahaha! That tickles, Adrien!" She laughed.

"Heh, your laughs are cute" Adrien teased.

"And your meows are too adorable" Marinette scratched his chin, "Have you ever been petted?"

"Well, only by you," Adrien said.

"Poor kitty. It makes me wanna adopt a bigger kitty" Marinette teased.

"And you have. You cleaned me, saved me, and fed me" Adrien purred by nuzzling her neck.

"Yeah, my parents already love you like a son," Marinette said.

"I have forgotten what it's like to have parents again. I hope I can make your parents proud" Adrien lies down next to her.

"As long as the people don't see you as a monster" Marinette laid down.

"The real monster is my father," Adrien said.

"After what he has done yes," Marinette said.

"I'm forever grateful to you" Adrien held her close.

"You're welcome," Marinette said.

"What's it like being a Werecat?" Marinette asked.

"Well, where do I start, it's like embracing the beast within you," Adrien said.

"Especially with knowing how to be a cat?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, learned to survive the hard way," Adrien said.

"I bet it had been tough. Were there any werecreatures out there?" Marinette asked.

"Well, there was one but he was a werewolf. His mind was savage and I had to fight for my life" Adrien said.

(Flashback, 5 years ago)

Werecat Adrien was running away from the hunters' dogs chasing after him in the woods and as he lost them, he heard another howl that was much bigger than a regular wolf.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOO!!!" The howling echoed.

"Meow?" Werecat Adrien heard it and was tackled by another beast.

"GRRRRRRR!!!" It was a werewolf.

It had dark brown fur and green eyes, trying to bite the feline's neck but Adrien kicked him off and stood on his hind legs.

"RAAAAAAWR!!!" He yowled in defense.

"RAAAAAWWRR!!!!" The werewolf roared.

They lunged at each other, biting and scratching each other and rolling on the ground. The werewolf briefly pounced on him but got kicked by Adrien.

The poachers heard the roaring and they saw two werecreatures fighting ugly, "Look out!" They ran as the two fought.

The werewolf tries to claw the feline but Adrien clawed him in the chest, "RAAAAAARGH!!!" The werewolf got off him.

"HRRRRRGH!!!" Adrien's fur rose up, "RRAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR!!!!" He roared for dominance at the werewolf.

The canine backs down that the feline beast is too strong, "RAAAAAAWWWR!!!" Adrien roared before running away.

(End of flashback)

"Yeah, I survived and I never saw that beast again. My instincts believe that it might return again to finish round 2" Adrien explained.

"That's gonna be a problem, Kitty" Marinette said.

"Si. But someday this gatito will be the strongest" Adrien said.

"Yeah" Marinette rubs his arm.

-

The next day, Marinette was at school discussing with Alya about the Werecat that saved her life and that it was indeed a man her age. Adrien couldn't come to school because he didn't want to be discovered as the beast.

"So how did he look like?" Alya asked and Marinette held up a sketch of Adrien as a human.

"OMG! He's so charming" Alya squealed.

"He sure looks like some Prince Charming" Marinette said.

"So he's been cursed when he was 5 years old? Not bitten?" Alya asked.

"Yes, by his cruel father in Spain," Marinette said.

"So he's Spanish?" Alya wondered.

"Yes but he doesn't look Spanish. He looks half British to me" Marinette said, eating an apple in the lunch room.

"So one of his parents is British" Alya guessed.

"Yeah. Or maybe his parents moved to Spain before he was born" Marinette guessed.

"Maybe. Why didn't you bring him to school?" Alya asked.

"He's afraid to transform," Marinette said.

The school bell tolls and it was time to head home but Alya insist to meet this charming boy.

"Alright, come with me Alya" Marinette gave in.

The two teens got back to the bakery and upstairs to Marinette's room to meet him.

"Alya, meet Adrien" Marinette brought him to Adrien.

"Uhh....meow?" Adrien said.

"AAAAAAH!!!" Alya screamed seeing him in werecat form.

"AAAAAAH!!!" Adrien screamed back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Both of you calm down!" Marinette said.

"A live werecat, I don't believe my eyes" Alya calms down.

The feline slowly changes back to human form, in his pants, "See, I'm just an ordinary guy" Adrien said.

"And good looking" Alya was lost for words due to his built body of a man.

"Uh, thanks. And who are you?" Adrien asked while munching on his salmon.

"I'm Alya, Marinette's friend," Alya said.

"Nice to meet you. And yes, I'm the mysterious beast everyone has been talking about. I'm extremely wild" Adrien said.

"Alright then. A pleasure to meet you" Alya shook hands, "Whoa, you got strong paws" She added.

"Sorry" Adrien pulled his hand back.

"It's okay," Alya said.

"Anyways, the full moon is coming and I have to stay in the woods for one night. I can't go savage again" Adrien said, leaving the house.

"We'll stay out, Kitty," Marinette said.

-

As night came, Adrien was in his Werecat form, walking on all fours in the woods. His green eyes glowed in the dark. He sees smoke in the distance, guessing it's those poachers again having a campfire. So he sneaks near the camp to see what they are up to this time. Their scent smelled awful from that rum.

"We need a new strategy to capture and kill the werecat!" One poacher said.

"That beast has a body figure of a man. It has claws for killing"

"And intelligence like a man too"

"We're not sure he has the same weaknesses as a werewolf against silver" Another poacher said.

"Bullshit. Werecats main weakness is gold. I discovered that the beast in the mine tunnel did not like to touch gold"

"Well let's get some gold to make weapons," One poacher said.

Their German shepherds barked at something hidden in the woods.

"What is it, boys?" The leader asked and then looks at where they were growling at.

"GRRRRRRRR!!!!!" The beast slowly walks out of the shadows, not wanting to harm them but to stop hunting him.

"Steady men!" The leader ordered his men.

The dogs all attacked the beast but he was too strong. He swatted them away and pounced at the leader.

"Son of a bitch! Get him off me!" The leader trying to hold the beast's snout from biting him.

"RAAAAWR!!!" Adrien snarled but got kicked off.

Suddenly, another creature came running in and killed one poacher with its sharp teeth.

"Holy, shit! RUN!!!" They all ran but the werewolf was too focused on munching the corpse.

"GRRRR!!!" The werewolf growls at Adrien.

The feline saw it was the same one in the past but it's now grown big the same as himself.

"Hrrrrrrgh!" The werewolf snarled at him.

Adrien snarled back, and unsheathed his claws that he felt the urge to claw the canine again. The werecreatures lunges at each other and bit and scratched one another.

Adrien then grabs the werewolf and threw him over, "MEEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!" He yowled at the full moon.

The werewolf had claw marks on his chest, "GRRRRRRR!!!"

Adrien stood his ground and roared back at him. Telling the beast to back off and call it a draw. The werewolf reluctantly turns away and walks into the woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 169 17
Claw Noir hates his father and decides to run away to become a criminal on his own. As much as he likes the gothic baker girl, he doesn't know she's...
66.5K 1.2K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...
63K 2.2K 8
A tale as old as time, in a far away land lived a beastly man in a lonely castle. Cursed to be a cat-like beast forever if the last paw on his miracu...
8.6K 214 26
Cat Noir thought of helping his lady with guardian duties but it lead to an argument that he gives up on being her partner and that night he gets bit...