King & Queen

By AlexisChandler280

This is the sequel to A Queens World More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Part 2 Introduction

Chapter 4

921 42 9
By AlexisChandler280

Azaria! I yelled standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Mom we gonna be late! Austin said mad huffing his breath.

No we not, take your brother and get in the car. Azaria!! What is she doing?

I ran upstairs and to her room and she had tears coming down her face on her phone. "Azaria Blessyn Stevenson I know you heard me calling you!"

I don't wanna go! She said wiping her face.

What? Why? It's your first game your cheering at we been practicing so long for this!

Daddy's not coming. Kelly said he can't make it.

What? When did you talk to her?

Just now I called him to see if he can come and she answered and said he couldn't make it they have something to do.

Baby, it'll be other games he can come to. You was so excited this is your first game! Your brothers need their cheerleader out there.

Yeah how am I gonna get a touchdown if my lil sister not cheering for me? Austin said coming to the door.

If you don't cheer for us Zari ima be sad. Amaris said coming next to her.

Exactly so come on! Your the best cheerleader on the squad. Forget dad and Kelly you what matters most! Wipe your tears your to pretty to cry! Austin said cleaning his sister face with a tissue. At this moment I knew I was raising my kids right.

Okay! Zari got up and the followed each other out the door. Everyone was in and I pulled off heading to the football field. My sons played football and this was Zaris first time cheerleading. She was so excited! I'm pissed with Monster.

Hey babyyyyy! Shalease smiled hard running up to Austin with her boyfriend behind her.

Hi ma! Austin smiled. It ment a lot that she was here for him.

Hey Shalease! I smiled giving her a side hug.

Hey girl, hey baby girl you look so freaking cute, let me get a picture of all y'all! She said wiping out her phone to take pictures of the kids. "Look at my handsome babies! I know my boy Amaris bouta get a touch down give me 5 man!" She said high giving my son. Shalease was like the cool ditsy Aunty. My kids understand that she's Austin's birth mom and they are all brother and sister because they have the same dad but knows that I am their birth mom and Austin's bonus mom.

Hey Bj! I said waving to her boyfriend. He was cool and keeping her on the right track I loved that for her cause she tried hard to be a better person.

Heyy Queen, need help with anything?

Can you grab the cooler for me please.!

Yeah I got you!

Zari let me put your bow in!

Daddy!!!!!!!! She sang running away from me. I looked up and she was running and jumping into her fathers arms as he walked up with Kelly next to him smiling so hard. She had a shirt on that said mom to number 4 on the front which was Austin's number and the same thing on the back with the number 7 on it which was Amaris number. It completely pissed me off.

This bitch! Just say the word Queen I still got it just say it! Shalease said under her breath turning and facing towards me.

Shalease it is not worth it now we done worked hard on you to be a better person now....

Yeah but I don't like her! He know he still love you. You the only one ima ever approve him to be with!

Girl that ship has sailed!

Mmmm you know you still love him!

Bye Shalease!

Hey family! Yonna said walking over to us with Kay'sean, Kay'son, Kay'Yonna, and Kay'den. Kay'son and Austin played on the same pound and Kay'den and Amaris played on the same pound. Kay'Yonna cheered with Azaria.

Hey y'all! I smiled waving and hugging my sister and brother and the kids.

Oot, okay shirt! Yonna said with laughter talking to Kelly. "You want me to knock her out?!" She asked under her breath only I can hear her.

Yeah I had to represent my babies! She said so happily.

Yo babies? Shalease asked confused and mad. "Bitch please!"

Me and my man getting married so yess my babies! She said snapping back.

Shalease keep it cute! I yelled as I was grabbing my stuff out the car.

Come on kids let me take y'all where y'all need to be! Shalease said taking a deep breath.

Can i talk to you for a minute! I said to Monster. I was pissed.

We gone start getting this set up meet y'all over there! Yonna said moving along.

ALONE! I snapped looking at Kelly.

Just go with them... he said turning around to her.

Why? What she got to say to you that I can't hear? We engaged boo...

I ain't lay down and fuck you, I fucked him, I got kids with him not you! I snapped.

Okay and we about to be married sooo..

KELLY NOT NOW! He yelled. "Just go over there with them!"

Whatever! She rolled her eyes so hard and started walking away.

Whatever the fuck is up with you, you need to fix that shit!

What? What I do now Queen?

I don't give a fuck about you or her. What I care about is my fuckin kids and you telling my daughter that you can't come cause you have other plans, that's beyond fuckin me. She is 5 years old and YOU mean everything to her. I don't give a fuck what you do, don't ever put no bitch before my child!

What? Queen I didn't even know they had a game today. I caught her on my phone talking to Zari I pushed what we had back so I can make it to the game. It was never like that I would never put anybody before my kids come on you know that.

You expect me to believe that Monster?! Cause how many times you actually done that, quite a few!

It's the truth!

Yeah okay, you heard what the fuck I said. I respect your relationship, yo engagement, whatever the fuck you got going on but when it comes to muthafuckin Austin Kyier, Amaris Mathew, and a muthafuckin Azaria Blessyn act like you fuckin know! And don't you ever let her disrespect me again with that raggedy ass shirt on! "MOM of" stop playing in my face!

She just trying to support.

She wanna support cool! Take that mom shit off. I ain't Shalease in this situation. Put some respect on my shit. She better have STEP MOM or even BONUS MOM but flat out mom is insane and I ain't gone say it again cause next time it's gone be a problem.

Ight I'll talk to her....

Yeah do that!

I'm sorry! Look Queen I really didn't know....or it at least slipped my mind.

Your apologizing to the wrong person. Your daughter was crying not me.

I gotta apologize to you cause I don't want you thinking it was something differently from what it actually was.

Okay Monster.

Can you stop calling me Monster....

That's yo name isn't it?!

Queen..

Monster!

You only call me that when you mad, can we not do this please baby...I mean Queen.

Daddy come on come watch me cheer! Zari smiled running over to us. I closed the trunk of my truck and grabbed the last few items I had as Zari pulled her father all the way to the field.

Yonna and Kay'Sean had the tent up and the grill going already. Kelly sat in a chair in the corner waiting for Monster. Shalease was over helping Austin get his shoulder pads on. Bj was on the grill. I sat my chairs up and sat down.

Ma I need help! Amaris said coming into the tent with his shoulder pads. My boy looked fire!

I can help you Mir! Monster said standing up.

No I want mommy to help me!

Come here baby. I stood up and helped him get his shoulder pads on. My baby was a mamas boy for real and Azaria was a straight daddies girl. I grabbed my phone and walked over to where Shalease was with Austin. I didn't get the chance to get any pictures of my baby. I took a few of him. Of Azaria and Amaris's, all of them together. Some with them. I loved being a football mom. We loved football and I loved how excited they got for it. I was nervous as hell when Austin started playing but now ima pro and I'm not that antsy if they get hurt but you better believe I got a first aid kit, and a AED on stand by.

Austin had to go to his team so they could get ready, weigh in and warm up. Amaris was doing the same. Azaria and the cheerleaders was stretching. They all was so cute in they little ole uniforms. My babies really grew up on me so fast.

Kelly was sitting all over Monster in his lap. It's a time and a place for everything but this wasn't it. "It's so hot out here, baby can you go buy me a portable air conditioner!" Kelly complained.

A portable air conditioner outside? That's insane! Yonna laughed. I kept all comments to myself.

Yeah I can't have my hair sweating out. We going wedding cake shopping after this. Please baby! Please go buy me one. I'll do that thing you like.

I grabbed a wine cooler from the cooler. "Anybody got anything stronger than this?" I asked ripping the top off.

Shittt you want a shot of Henny? Kay'Sean laughed.

Bring it!

Come on I'm hot, my hairrr! Kelly wined angrily.
He shook his head and got up. "Thank you daddy!" She smirked pushing her hair back behind her shoulders.

Where you going? Shalease asked Monster as she came into the tint.

Walmart...y'all need anything?

I threw another shot back and pulled my sun glasses down before taking a sip of my wine cooler. "Walmart? That shit like 20 minutes away. By the time you get back Amaris game gone be over what the hell you need from Walmart?" Shalease snapped. You know what I really like Shalease she's grown on me so much! I laughed to myself.

I need a portable air conditioner! And he's going to go get it for me. Kelly said standing up.

Like hell he is. Girl it's a football game relax ain't nobody tell you come out here with a silk press in 87 degrees weather. Here eat this ice! She said taking the cup giving it to her but drooling it all over her shirt. "Oops!" I started sipping the wine cooler down so hard to not laugh. "Ma bad Gurl I'm clumsy, guess you gotta take that horrible, I mean nice shirt off!"

You literally just did that shit on purpose.! You not gone say nun to her? Kelly yelled.

I did no such thing!

I ain't see nun! Monster said moving from her. I got up cause my baby was walking on the field. We had the ball first. I was so nervous and excited for him. My son was amazing at football.

You did that on purpose cause I'm repp-in your son Number, you just mad cause your a terrible ass mom and I do better than you!

Oot! Yonna said and I stepped out the tent. The quarterback started the play and handed my baby the football and Amaris took off running.

Go baby! Go baby! Go baby! I yelled running down the sideline with him. He was tackled right before he could make a touch down. I was so hyped. "It's okay, dust ya self off and do it again, you got this LETS GO AMARIS!" I yelled so loud. He looked back and pointed at me. I pointed back at him. Within seconds my boy made his first touchdown.

His coaches was screaming in excitement as well as his team. I bursted into tears as he ran back to the sidelines. My baby made his first touchdown.

Can y'all like keep the arguing down.! A coach asked approaching the tint making me turn around they was still arguing.

I know you not crying! Yonna laughed hugging me.

He did that! I laughed coming back in.

Ight enough! Enough! Monster snapped getting them to stop. Kelly took her shirt off revealing her chest. She only had a sports bra on. She hung her shirt on the back of her chair to dry. "All this back and fourth shit is fuckin childish. It ain't about y'all it's about the kids. I almost missed my son making his first ever touchdown cause y'all arguing. Grow up we all adults shit is not that deep!" He said pissed off walking out the tent.

Shalease rolled her eyes and sat next to her dude. I grabbed another wine cooler and went to go record my baby cheering. She was doing so good out there. She was having so much fun.

Zari you need water?

Not yet!

Okay baby, good job! I smiled clapping my hands giving her the thumbs up.

Monster was over by the coaches and talking to them. They was all friends he knew them well. Amaris was so excited about his touchdown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.9K 200
This will be a spin off of BestFriends ❗️
53.5K 1.3K 94
Welcome to my life , the life of Rem, the life where there's nothing but pain and coldness. (Trigger warning!!!!) (Sequel is added at the end of mon...
22.5K 640 30
new book, not connected to what is love series.
1.1M 35.3K 61
After multiple of heartbreaks dealing with King Treasure decides to give up on love and focus on herself and her baby, but what happens when King is...