That time I got reincarnated...

By Azatoth14

This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for h... More

CH-1 Death
CH-2 Reincarnation
CH-3 Storm Dragon Veldora
CH-4 Dryads
CH-5 Ogre village
CH-6 Goblins and Direwolves
CH-7 Battle of the Ogre Village
CH-8 Shizue Izawa
CH-9 Preparation
CH-10 Orc Lord
CH-12 Demon Lord Milim
CH- 13 Charybdis
CH-14 Ingrassia
CH-15 Surprise,Shock or Sorrow
CH-16 Revenge
Ch-17 More Problems
CH-18 Fall of Farmuth
CH-19 Walpurgis
CH-20 Crushing Clayman
CH-21 The Church
CH-22 Merfolk Kingdom
Ch-23 Hinata and the Ten Great Saints
CH-24 Hero
CH-25 Spirit Queen Ramiris
CH-26 Tempest Festival Day-1
CH-27 Tempest Festival Day 2 & 3
CH-28 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 1)
CH-29 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 2)
CH-30 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 1)
CH-31 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 2)
CH-32 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 1)
CH-33 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 2)
CH-34 After the Festival
CH-35 Busted
CH-35.5 ?????
CH-36 Labyrinth Updates
CH-37 New Friends
CH-38 The Council (Behind the scenes)
CH-39 Shopping Spree
CH-40 Council Meeting
CH-41
CH-42
CH-43
CH-44
CH-45
CH-46
CH-47
CH-48
CH-49
CH-50
CH-51
CH-52
CH-53
CH-54
CH-55
CH-56
CH-57
CH-58
CH-59
CH-60
CH-61
CH-62
CH-63
CH-64
CH-65
CH-66
CH-67
CH-68
CH-69
CH-70
CH-71
CH-72
CH-73
CH-74
CH-75
CH-76
CH-77
CH-78
CH-79
CH-80
CH-81
CH-82
CH-83
CH-84
CH-85
CH-86
CH-87
CH-88
CH-88.5
CH-89
CH-90
CH-91
CH-92
CH-93
CH-94
CH-94.5
CH-95
CH-96
CH-97
CH-98
CH-99
Side Story:- Conquest of Lanquis(Part 1)
CH-100
CH-101
Ch-102
Ch-103
CH-104
Ch-105
CH-106
CH-107
CH-108
CH-109
CH-110
CH-111
CH-112
CH-113
CH-114
CH-115
CH-116
CH-117
CH-118
CH-119
CH-120
CH-121
CH-122
CH-123
CH-124
CH-125
CH-126
CH-127
CH-128
CH-129
CH-129.5
CH-130
CH-131
CH-132
CH-133
CH-134
Ch-135
CH-136
CH-137
CH-138
CH-139
CH-140
CH-141
CH-142
CH-143
CH-144
CH-145
CH-146 Epilogue

CH-11 Kingdom of Tempest

3.3K 122 14
By Azatoth14

Rimuru's PoV

I am inside the hall of the chief of lizardmen. From the orc side nearly 10 orcs along with the son of the orc lord was attending the meeting.

Treyni: Then hereby, I mark the start of the meeting.

Chief: One moment, Rimuru-sama.

Rimuru: What is it?

Chief: Treyni-sama kneeled in front of you. Could it be....?

Treyni: Yes. That is right. Rimuru-sama is my master.

Chief: Is that so?

Both me and Treyni smile at each other but our smile were filled with hostility. I thought subordinates helped their master. Treyni is just dumping all her work on me.

Chief: Then, Rimuru-sama, may I propose something?

Rimuru: What is it?

I feel something troublesome is going to happen.

Chief: We, the lizardmen, will like to acknowledge you as our new master.

Yep. Guessed it. Great. More work for me. At least this makes my plan to take orcs as labor force easier.

Rimuru: Very well. As a sign that you are my subordinate. I will name you Abiru. And your daughter will be Souka.
Well then about the orcs.

Unnamed Geld: Please forgive our brethren. All of us will give our lives so please atleast live the children live.

Rimuru: Sins are not that easy to cleanse you know. But it is not impossible either.

Unnamed Geld: What do you mean Rimuru-sama?

Rimuru: Simple. Right now you are all technically slaves. For the next 1 month I will guarentee you safe food and houses. In return you must provide labor. If your work is suitable, I will make you citizens of my country.  Also, I will now officially establish a country named Kingdom of Tempest. Everyone in the country will be equal regardless of race. Lizardmen will provide food, Ogre village will provide the finished products while orcs will provide labor. Is that understood?

Everyone: Hai

Rimuru: I dont tolerate slackers. So work hard.

2 months later

3rd Person POV

In Dwargon

In a secret room, a meeting is being held. Around a circular table, one seat was more intricate than the others. The person sitting on the seat was none other that the king of Dwargon, Gazel Dwargo.

Gazel: So you are saying a humanoid creature killed the orc lord? But you cannot identify race. Is that right Henrietta.

Henrietta: Hai. He had golden eyes and blue hair. The way how he glanced at me and smiled, there is a high chance he had noticed me, but decided not to take action.

Minister1: Your Majesty, I believe we should eliminate this monster before it becomes a menace.

Minster 2 and 3: we also agree, Your Majesty.

Gazel: Hmmmm...... What do you think Dorf and Jaine?

Dorf: Your Majesty, I believe that we should avoid open hostility.

Jaine: I agree, Your majesty.

Gazel: Very well. I will go and meet this guy and decide whether or not he is a menace to this world. Prepare the Pegasus Knights, Dorf.

Meanwhile, In Jistav

Four people are sitting, looking at the crystal ball. The fight was very close. The kijins barely won by killing the orc lord. Or that is how it appeared to Clayman, Frey and Carrion. Meanwhile to Milim, she saw something completely else with her Milim Eyes. There was a dragon in a human form. He made a quick work of the Orc lord by exploding it from inside out and then devoured him.

Milim decided that she will go to meet him later on. If she goes right now, they might get suspicious and she might not be able to fight him so she decided to wait it out.

Rimuru's POV

These past 2 months went by in a quick rush. A few major things happened.

Firstly, after one month of orcs moving in, I declared them as my citizens and named them. I was more than satisfied with thei work. I mean they got the job that was for 1 month in the first week itself.

Secondly, I met two insectars. They were fighting against a thunder tiger.

Flashback

Unnamed Zegion's POV

Both me and my sister escaped from our world and came to Cardinal world to survive. I thought we would be safe here, but I couldn't have been wrong. The reason is the dead body in front of me. It is a thunder tiger. I barely managed to defeat it but at this rate both me and my sister will die.

Suddenly, a man came towards us. I tried to come in front of my sister to protect her.

Man: You shouldn't move much. You guys are hurt. Let me help you.

Before I could tell him to leave us my sister asked him for help. He agreed to help us and regenerated our bodies and gave us some blackish-grey material. It is most probably a metal, but it is quite strong. He then named me Zegion and my sister Apito. I can't thank him enough. I will definitely get stronger to be of use of him to repay this gratitude.

Rimuru's POV

I decided to help these two. I gave them a part of my metallic body and named them. I then took them to the Dryad's area and let them stay there to protect the treants and at the same time get stronger. I also got an unexpected benefit. Apito could make honey. And her honey was the tastiest I ever had. Even when compared to my previous life.

Flashback cover

Rimuru's POV

I was wandering around when Souie appeared in front of me and told me that nearly 500 pegasus were flying towards us and they were ridden by knights. They appeared to be from Dwargon. So I came to meet them along with Shion,Benimaru, Akamaru and Souie. The others would just be in the way.

Leader: So you are Rimuru Tempest. I have heard that you defeated the Orc lord. Oh, my name is Gazel Dwargo. I am the king of Dwargon.

Rimuru: I see. It is good to make your acquaintances. I am Rimuru Tempest, leader of this monster country and ruler of this forest.

Gazel: Ruler of the forest,huh? Let's see how much of it is true.

Suddenly Treyni appeared beside me and kneeled.

Treyni: Rimuru-sama, let me be the judge of this duel.

Rimuru: Very well. Come on Gazel. You want to see whether I am evil or not. The best way to do so would be to cross swords with me isn't it?

Gazel: Hoh! That is correct. Very well then, let's fight.

3rd Person POV

Both Rimuru and Gazel exchange swords for a few minutes before Gazel backs off.

Gazel: Rimuru, you really are strong. If you can stop my next attack then it's your win.

Rimuru: Very well. Let's go.

After that Gazel used his strongest skill and slashed at Rimuru twice. Once from below and then from above. Rimuru blocks both. Gazel backs off and sheaths his swords.

Gazel: Hahaha. Very good Rimuru. You were holding back into he fight weren't you?

Rimuru: No. I was just using my sword skills to fight and not any other skills.

Gazel: Skills are also a part of you. Not using them is equivalent to holding back. Anyway, how did you block my strike?

Rimuru: Ahhh! That is because my teacher also used that attack once.

Hakurou slowly enters the battlefield.

Hakurou: That was magnificent swordsmanship, Rimuru-sama. Hohoho

Gazel: Sword Saint.

Hakurou: You really have grown a lot, your majesty. It seems you have not stopped practicing.

Gazel: I am glad that I am able to impress you.

After that Gazel and Rimuru sign a technological support treaty after Rimuru showed Gazel his 99 percent pure potion or high potions.

After that Gazel left and the next day brought a few scientists led by Vesta and a few blacksmiths and architects led by Kaijin.

Gazel: These are one of the best personnel of Dwargon.

Rimuru:  then why did you send them here? Aren't they like national treasures

Gazel: They are but they had entered into a fight with each other causing a lot of damage to civilians. If that wasn't enough, they even started bickering in front of me during their trial. So I decided to punish them with home arrest. But I think they would be of more use here. So I decided to exile them.

Rimuru's POV

More than 2 months have passed since Gazel visited us last. Due to Kaijin and others and the city has grown big enough to be called a capital of a country. I also cast a barrier around the city which will prevent any types of debuffs to monsters and also strengthen them. I hope these peaceful days continue.

-----------

That is it for this chapter. There will be a gap of 2 months between the visit of Gazel and Milim. Also in this fic Milim will actually be smart but hiding behind the facade of that playful child. More will be explained later. Anyhow enjoy. Dont forget to vote and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 931 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
12K 476 26
In an attempt to get his father's trust, Richard with the help of his partner tries to complete a mission but ended failing miserably. He then gets r...
276K 5.2K 76
I've had this idea rolling around my head for a while now and I couldn't really focus on my other books because most of the ideas kept turning into s...