SWAHILI THE GOD OF AFRICA

By Sinbad-Seth

So in this story here are the main points Kion is Swahili:The God of Africa reverted to a mortal lion. The pi... More

Ch.1 The coronation
Ch. 2 The Stranger With Even Stranger News
CH.3 Never Let Go
Ages of characters
Ch.4 His True Name
Ch.5 Swahili Is Here
Ch.6 Kion Vs Makuu
Thank you
Ch.7 The Battle Of Kings
Ch.8 POSSESSION!!!
Ch.9 Kion & Varya's Journey Begins
OKAY INFO TIME
CH.10 The Memories I Have
Ch.11 Welcome Home
Ch.12 The True Reason And Kion's Depression
Ch.13 Royal Lion Brawl
Ch.14 Simba vs Nala
Ch.15 Kovu Vs Kiara
Ch.16 It's You...
YES!!!!!!!
Ch.17 Merge and Vianti's Feeling's
Ch.18 The Savanna Summit (pt.1)
Ch. 19 The Savanna Summit (pt 2)
Ch.20 I Can't Hold On
Ch.21 My Demons
Ch.22 Explanation
Tell time
Ch.23 Comforting
Bonus Content
Ch.24 My Will To ...
Guess the theme
Ch.25 Kion Vs Kopa pt.⅓
How strong
Ch.26 Kion Vs Kopa pt. 2/3
Ch.27 Kion vs Kopa 3/3
Man oh man
Ch.28 Welcome Home Kopa
Extra content
Ch.29 YOU DUMMY
Info
Ch.30 Mwalimu wa mungu
Ch.31 Flaws
Ch.32 Pain & Trauma
Ch.33 Rani's Past
Info
This is me
Ch.35 Control
Ch.36 Who will Fight
Ask
Kion #1
Kion #2
Shoutout
ASK#3
Ch.37 Misery Fortolled
Ch. 38: Well.......
I apologize
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!
Ch.39 Daughter
NEW CHARACTERS
Ch. 40. Pangea
Ch.41 R. Prologue 1/2
Ch.42 R. Prologue 2/2
Ch. 43 KING VS KING pt.1
Ch.44 KING VS KING pt.2
Ch.45 Hasira ya Mwana
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Hairstyle

Ch. 34 RAGE!!!!!

298 6 105
By Sinbad-Seth

Kion left the cave with his front paws all bloody. The rage he felt was so bad that if he was near anybody, they would die. He was at the lake washing the blood off until her heard a voice.

???: "So, did you like the story of your girlfriend's past."
(Battle theme starts here)

Kion stopped and froze. All the rage he had earlier came back and was renewed. He immediately turned and roar with everything
he had.

The stranger just stood there, enduring the same roar that just left destroyed a mountain head. He smirked at the king's actions.

???: "Aw, is that any way to say hi to a old friend."

Kion: "WHY ARE YOU HERE JUA!!!!!!"

Jua: "What I can't say hi to a old friend."
(Kion was triggered, he only saw red. Compared to when he had the venom inside him, this made it look like he was completely fine. He would try his KUPIGWA KWA KUCHA (Feral Claw Barrage)

Kion: "WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS. RIGHT NOW, THE ONLY REASON I WOULD EVER WANT TO SEE YOU IS SO I CAN KILL YOU. RARRRRRRRRR!"
(Jua had teleported behind him and laughed as he tripped him. Kion was getting angrier and angrier at Jua. The motherfucker that had raped his girlfriend's mother right in front of her and got away with it was now mocking him. It was just like .5 million years ago when he was Swahili. It was a constant abusive relationship between him and Jua. The only thing that helped him through it was Varya acting as his mother figure. But she wasn't here now and that was bad for anyone living 2 miles from him.)

Jua: "Hey quick question Swahili, what will work better for us, me on top of Rani or her on me?

Kion: "YOU $%#%#%%##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Kion finally lost his shit. His pupils dilated to the point where there is only white. He couldn't form words anymore, only roars, growls, and raging screams. Kion then used his final move....... Umaarufu wa Simba(lions prominence. This ability lights the users fist in their soul essence, making their fist engulfed in fire. It has the power to obliterate a mountain range.)

Kion: "DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(Jua's theme starts here)

Jua: "No"

Image belongs to God Of High-School

(Jua stood his hand out and stooped Kion's attack. He then replied the force back to Kion........directly at his heart. Kion spewed blood from his mouth and.........stopped breathing."

Jua: "That's a shame, it's been 4 months and you are still so weak. I will see you at Ragnarok Swahili."

(To Varya)

Varya was play wrestling with her cubs and snuggling with them. She left them for months and was not ready to let go of them again. Then she heard a sharp pain in her heart. Someone she cared about was just hurt.)

Varya: "Kion.......CUBS GO BACK TO THEN DEN NOW."

Cubs: "why mom."

Varya: "Mommy has to go and talk with the queen for a bit okay. I'll be back soon. I love you 3."

(Varya then jetted toward where Kion was. She had the face of a worried mother looking for her cub.)

Varya: "Please be alright Kion.........I'm on my way."

That's The End Of Ch.34

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 372 23
This story takes place moments before Kion's coronation, rewriting the last scene of season 3. What new challenges will Kion have to face as King? Wi...
9.2K 82 19
Kion is trying his best to be a great king and mate to Rani but all he feels like is that Rani only wants him because of the roar not of them raising...
9.8K 219 33
For those who don't know what The Lion Guard is, it's a sequel to the movie The Lion King. The Lion Guard is the group that protects The Circle Of Li...
10.6K 273 22
*Kion and Rani have never met in this story* Kion is the son of Simba and Nala, King and Queen of The Pridelands. Kion is always depressed. Nobody kn...