Life time partners? Agree? [S...

By ZhongZihn

Y/N who's a self trained assassin got recruited by her uncle who's a boss on a big agency. Now You work for M... More

[1] - New year
[2] - Ninja Vanish move
[3] - Introduction to the agents
[4] - Totem of gratitude
[6] - Forced
[7] - New member
[8] - Grandpa talks
Author
[9] - Training with memories
[10] - I Know everything
[11] - Policeman
[12] - Mission 1# ongoing
[13] - Party
[14] - The children of the devils
[15] - Mission Accomplished
[16] - Chased
[17] - excluded!
[18] - OPERATION SHADOWFALL
[19] - Birthday?

[5] - Blind date

328 11 0
By ZhongZihn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
January 2, 2025
5:38PM

You bowed at him, as he held your hand, "Come on", You are stunned as he just drags you to the stairs.

The elevator was more silent you noticed both of you still holding hands. You let go immediately and cross your arms.

Dino looks at you and chuckles, "Is this your first time?". You just nod, he also nods and made a downward smile, "Aren't you Mr. Lee's daughter??".

You look at him and nod, "How do you know him?", You raise a brow.

"I just do", Dino chuckles and puts his hand in his pockets, the elevator door opens, he walks out first as you follow him.

You are looking at him from the back, He really looks familiar. Yet you don't remember when you met or saw him.

Both of you sat on one seat by the balcony, the clear view of the sky is so fascinating.

You sigh and look at him as he is looking at the menu.

"I'll take toasted Chicken and this..", Dino points at it and look at the waiter with a smile.

That smile really looked like a fuck boys smile, you sigh and look away.

"How about you ma'am?", The waiter who's blushing like crazy asks and goes to you.

"The same as his", The waiter nods and writes it down.

"How about drinks?"

"Iced Tea please", You answer first, Dino nods and gestures the waiter that he'll have he same.

The waiter bows, "The order will arrive later, thank you so much" Dino smile to her as she leaves and goes to the counter.

You're still looking at the view outside, crossing your legs and arms. With Dino's view you really look feminine.

With your sexy dress and your collar bone shown that has a gold jewellery then to your face so gorgeous even just for a sideview from his point of view.

You're pretty curly hair and having light grey highlights, your ears though you only wore two earings on your two ears.

Also your lips that's red that suits you, your light make up. Dino got way too the edge on thinking how good you look tonight.

He didn't notice that you already turned to look at him, raising a brow.

You smirked as you see him falling for your charms already.

Dino gulps his own saliva and went back to his senses, you spoke up first, "Have we met before?". Dino tilts his head to the right slightly, thinking about it. You bit your bottom lip, "The ICE agency", You mumbled enough for him to hear.

Dino furrows his eyebrows as one memory came to him, "Wai- Yo- You're the girl who was trying to steal our weapons!-", Dino covers his mouth when he noticed he was too loud about it.

Dino looks down then to you who's also widening your eyes, you take a sip on your water amd look away.

"Don't tell anyone", You said with a slight annoyed expression on your face.

Dino tilts his head, "You're Joen right?".

.

.

.

.

.

"Yeah"

Dino sighs and sips his water.

"You should watch out, my team is being aware of you", Dino tells you, you look at him.

"What team?", You raise a brow.

"Seventeen. The men who attacked you the other night was my team too", Dino confesses which was.. Unexpected for you, its too wierd and suspicious when a agent confesses.

"Why would you tell me that?", You squint your eye looking at him suspiciously.

Dino chuckles, "Because i also know your secret too", Dino looks down with a smile.

You straighten your lips and look away from him, 'Chenle really took my not so real ideal type seriously??'.

"I assume we're not alone in our conversation right now hm?", You speak up, Dino looks at you as he is shocked on what you just said. You stood up from your seat and held the edges of the table, as you hold onto something you take it immediately.

Showing it to him, a piece of mini camera Probably for information, you chuckle and sat down looking at it.

Dino was too stunned looking at you that he didn't even stopped you. 'She's sharper than what she seems to be.', Dino's thoughts raided him.

"Tell me, how did you get into this blind date. Do you know Chenle?", You raise a brow while still staring at the mini camera you're holding on.

Dino starts thinking about how he got into this blind date.

Dino was drinking water at the kitchen while Hoshi and Seungkwan are at the counter, when Chenle walked in the kitchen and sat down.

Chenle scoffs while looking at his phone, Jeno and Jaemin who's also at the table looks at Chenle.

Chenle looks at the two, "Y/N wants to go on a blind date-".

"What-", Jeno covers his mouth in shock hearing this, Jaemin opens his mouth wide shock.

Chenle nods, "I ask her what her ideal type is.. There she sent it..

"Someone who can cook, probably 5cm taller than me has a sharp jaw.. A agent- But-"

That's what she reply", Chenle laughs reading this ideal type of yours.

"That- Seriously describes twilight in spy X Family", Jeno laughs also with this and sigh.

Jaemin looks at Jeno, "You agree on this?", Jaemin raises a brow. Jeno nods with a pout.

"My sister is already 21", Jaemin nods on Jeno's answer.

Chenle bites his finger looking at his phone, "I don't know though.. I Can't trust any one of my friends on this", Chenle furrows his eyebrows.

Jaemin and Jeno nods to Chenle, when dino suddenly raises hus hand gathering the boys attention on him.

"I can go", Dino smiles innocently, Chenle squints his eyes to Dino.

"Sharp jaw.. Taller than her.. An agent.. Do you cook well-", Chenle questions when Seungkwan spoke up but got cut by Dino.

"He can't-"

"I can", Dino laughs and kicks Seungkwan's knee secretly, Seungkwan groans and hug Hoshi.

Chenle shrugs and nods, "Alright, you'll do", Chenle smiles.

"Yeah.. I know Chenle", Dino fixes his tie and sat down straight up.

"Does he know that you're a agent??", You look at him, Dino scratches his head and nod.

That's when he remembers him and his team mates talk earlier ths morning.

"What if Y/N is a secret secret Agent from ICE also?", Dino questions.

Dino looks at you, "Are you under Mr. Berries?", Dino question, with that question you look at him with a disbelief looked.

"Someone as good as me being under Mr. Berries, hell no", You laughed and put the speaker down, "I'm someone who you shouldn't mess with, okay?? I don't like agents. They are too troublesome", You chuckle.

Dino smirks at this, with this he now really knows how much you and your brothers hide from each other.

Just by seeing yesterday, you went to the restroom and that's when your brother start to talk business.

The latter chuckles and looks at his hands that's on the table, "So you hate agents huh?". Dino questions with a victorious tone.

You look at him and shrug, "I just don't like their job", You chuckle.

Dino nods, "What if one of your relative is a agent?", Dino raises a brows.

With this question you straighten your posture and look at him, "Why?".

Dino chuckles, "What if your brother is a agent?", Dino raises a brow.

You look at him seriously then scoffed afterwards with him off guarded at your sudden reactions.

Dino furrows his eyebrows, "I really can't guess your moves huh?", Dino chuckles, you shrug on his saying.

"More like i believe your words", You look at the food as your foods are now being served.

You take a sip on your iced tea as he chuckles, "You should believe me", Dino smiles dearly to you.

You rolls your eyes at his saying, "And who are you for me to believe?", You raised a brow.

"Your brother's comrade", His words got you this time. You look at him as he chuckles, "Seventeen and Dream are cooperating for a mission. Guess what? Those who you hung out with yesterday? Were a group of agents", Dino chuckles telling it to you.

You just went silent and look at your food, "I don't care", You said as you eat your food, Dino got surprised at your words.

"Alright..", Dino starts to eat his food while looking at you.

You don't care anymore, It does make sense your brother coming to ICE agency to meet up with Mr. Berries.

Seems like he's the one who doesn't know your secret now. The thought of it made you look at Chan.

'What if he'll tell my brother..'

You sigh at your thoughts then He suddenly spoke up.

"Don't worry, your secret is hidden. Just gave you information as a gratitude for helping us taking down Mr. Wills", Chan remarked, as you look at him and look down to your food.

"That was my last task", You keep on looking down, Chan looks at you knowing that he has many questions, you let out a deep sigh, "I have money and almost everything.. I'm done being Joen", You look at him with a small downward smile.

"So assassins also retires??", Chan questions, you chuckle at his words and shrugs.

"It's complicated", You said, Chan nods and look down on his food. "So don't track me ever again", You look at the mini camera, "All of you heard that, don't follow me or attack me.. I also don't know anything about the wills family and the Kim", You said, As chan stares at you with a smile.

"You're not that bad at all", Chan smiles at you, you look at him and frown at his words.

"Put those shits back in your mouth, i still can kick your balls", You roll your eyes, Chan laughed and nod.

"How's your shoulder?", Dino questions, you look at him now knowing what he meant. "One of our members shot you right? When you were playing with Mr. Wills", Dino chuckles.

You nod, as you remember it. You shrugged as a answer, "It is slowly healing up.. So yeah". Dino smiles and nods at you, you just look away from him and continued to eat.

How unexpected, the dinner was pretty great, both of you started with a not so blind date but ended up enjoying it.

It's already 7:43PM, you go to the bathroom as you two are about to leave the building.

Chan is waiting outside while having a call with his gang, probably talking about you.

You are now washing your hands as you felt your phone vibrate from your sling bag.

wiping your wet hand with the tissue, you take your phone just to see Chenle's chat.

Chenle

Chenle: Sooo how'd it go?

You giggle reading it.

As you were typing for an answer you remember you and Chan's conversation earlier.

'Guess what? Those who you hung out with yesterday? Were a group of agents", Dino chuckles telling it to you.

You sigh and deleted what you were typing and put your phone back in your bag, you look at yourself and put on your lipstick.

Leaving the bathroom you suddenly feel someone watching you, you furrow your eyebrows and look down trying to be aware on your surroundings.

When someone suddenly held your hand, you gripped on it before it could drag you as you pushed it to you and kick its chest down to the ground.

You don't find this guy unfamiliar as you studied his looks, you slap his face, "Who the fuck are you?", You grabbed his hair making him look at you in pain.

That's when chan runs to you just to see you ontop of the man grabbing his hair, Chan frowns.

"What's happening??", Chan questions, you slam the man's head to the ground and stand up.

You hold your shoulder it gave you pain because of your wound getting acted up, "Don't know he suddenly attacked m-", Before you could continue someone from behind suddenly starts applauding.

Both you and Chan look at each other, you turned around as you look at the man.

Just to see..

"Mr. Berries- What the hell-", Chan gasps but got cut by Mr. Berries sushing chan.

You frowned seeing Mr. Berries, as He looks at you with a smile.

"Lee Y/N", You raise a brow to him as he smiles, "I'm here to make a deal".

You raised a brow, "What deal? Kill him i'll give you money? pft shut up uncle", You roll your eyes as you were about to drag chan and you out of the place when Mr. Berries speaks up.

"Joen"

You halted on your steps and look at him frowning, Chan looks at you then to Mr. Berries.

"I'm here to..", Mr. Berries chuckles, "recruit you".

With those word Chan gasps, "Mr. beri-"

And again Mr. Berries shushes Chan up, Chan frowns.

You laughed at the word recruitment as both males look at you.

"No thanks", You chuckle and continued to walk out With Chan.

"Your mother must be proud", You halted once again as that hits you, Mr. Berries chuckles, "Or is she?".

You frowned hearing this as you walk up to Mr. Berries, Chan tries to stop you, but you didn't as you were looking like you were about to punch Mr. Berries face.

Though you stopped and squint your eyes to him, "What the hell do you even know?", You raised a brow.

Mr. Berries smiles, as this smile is starting to annoy you, holding yourself back from punching his face.

"I know everything"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
7:58PM

You and Dino are walking at the streets together, Dino looks at you.

"Are you accepting it?", Dino questions, as you shrugged looking down.

"I won't", Dino nods and continues to walk as he stops a cab.

He looks at you as the cab stops right by you, "Go home", Dino smiles.

You look at him, "Alright, You too", You smile at him.

You go inside the cab.

- - - - - - -
8:15PM

You stopped infront of your house and payed the cab, you walk out of the cab and as soon as you look at your house you see three men.

The man walks up to you and gives you a hand, "Kwon Soonyoung, we sincerely apologise for attacking you the other night", He bows to you.

You look at his hand and look at the two men at his back putting something in the black bag they're carrying.

The man named Soonyoung looks at where you're looking and look back to you with a chuckle, "We just took a trap, hehe.. sorry", Soonyoung smiles at you.

You look back to him and just walk pass by him ignoring his hand, Soonyoung straightens his lips as the man who's holding the black bag gives a high five to soonyoung's hands

Soonyoung pouts, "She's rude", the man holding the black bag says.

"Junn!! My poor hand didn't get accepted", He cried out as he cling onto the man.

You open your door as you were about to go inside the tall man behind you speaks up, "Careful sometimes, World is small you know".

Your pupils go to the edge just to look at the man who's taking off hs gloves and fixing his things.

You sigh, "hayshh.. Careful too, life is short", You tell with that lazy tone. You go in your house shutting the door close.

As the man scoffs at your words.

"Whatever".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
JANUARY 7, 2022 || 2:30PM

"i gathered all of you here, as i am to announce a announcement", Mr. Berries slams the table at the center as all eyes are on him.

"Welcome your new member", Mr. Berries points at the entrance as all boys turns their head there just to see a silhouette of a woman walking to the center.

The more the woman walks there she stands at the front of everyone, making almost all of them wide their eyes in shock.

"LEE Y/N!"

~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.5K 25
COMPLETED In which Taeyong is the greatest assassin. The best of the best. He started as an avenger of his parents' death. But that didn't satisfy hi...
32.3K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
23.5K 786 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
15.2K 488 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...