Bitter Truth [[Jikook]]

By Topjm_bae

"Not my fault you sick dumb people decided to name a emotion as love which is good for nothing"-Pjm "Love is... More

Introduction
2> It felt familiar..
Edits~
3> Longing for him too much
Rankings!
4> No one can ever be him
Edits again-
5> Money's all that you have
6> Until I found 'him'
Cover Selection!
7> Cry on me like I'm your father
8> Weird feelings arising
9> Just doing you a favour
FA~
10> Too pretty to be broken
11> Are the feelings changing?
12> You're trapped forever
13> If pretty, why cry?
14> Scared for Park Jimin

1> I'm sick of it!

383 31 31
By Topjm_bae

♍ We all are same,
      No matter the rank ♍

Third Person's POV

It was a not so peaceful morning inside the Park's lavish mansion, well it was quiet usual for the maids though they felt bad but what can they do? They're just some mere maids working in the household, and talking of what's going on well-

"Park jimin I will not repeat this time, wake up RIGHT NOW" a middle aged man yelled before a loud growl made it's way along with it "Who the fuck are you-" jimin stopped in the middle way before sitting up and leaning his head against the head broad staring at the man with a smirk following his plump lips,

"Oh if it's not the Park jisung himself, I wonder what would you want from me, now" his playful look now replaced with a displeased one, the man stared at him before smiling devilishly "Well my dear son I noticed how your behavior is getting more raged and aggressive so I thought of a sweet trick to change it, as your father I do have rights, right son?" The man smiled victoriously as jimin glare daggers at him before jolting up from the bed.

As the said man named jisung stayed in his position before jimin grabbed his collar pushed him up to his level and smiled sweetly which confused the man, "Oh yes you do have it dear father" jisung gasped for air as he felt the hold on his collar tightening making him out of breath.

'Fuck it this fucker has gotten stronger than before tsk I regret giving him the training fuck'

Jimin left his collar and stared at jisung with blank expression "You better be fast old hag" the man breathed and coughed before looking towards his door "See dear? I told you he is getting out of hand, don't you agree?"

Jimin frowned and looked at the same direction before slightly widening his eyes, there stood his mom wearing a white gown looking at him with glossy eyes and freshly made bruises all over her slightly pale body, "....Mother?"

The woman looked at him and he immediately understood what that meant he quickly rushed to her and hugged her, "Where did that bitch hurt you huh?" He asked quiet the sweet tone which is rare but only reserved for his mom,

The small woman sniffed and jimin scanned her body before clenching his jaw and turning to his father, "I told you to not touch her didn't I?" He spoke calmly before walking towards his father and as he was about to do something further his mother clenched his arm.

"S-son! It's alright I was wrong..I-It'll get better p-please don't hurt him" he looked in his mother's pleading eyes with his now blank face, he harshly freed his arm from his mother.

"Oh c'mon say further say how you love him so much c'mon say it! Fuck you losers for being so blind in that dumb emotion yall named as love and you know what? I'm sick of it!" He blankly stared at his mother before walking in the bathroom and slamming the door,

He frustratedly punched the wall making his knuckles bleed as his mind filled with his father's victorious smile as he knew very well he lost again.

After coming out of the bathroom he stared at the new yet frightened faces who were looking him as if he was some sort of monster, well technically he was.

"Ever heard of manners" he spoke in a bored tone and said it rather like a statement before slightly raising his eyebrow signaling he didn't liked his private space getting interrupted.

"A-apologises for the inconvenience mr. Park" the man dressed in a black suit bowed, ignoring the words jimin tapped his foot demanding further elaboration,

"Oh r-right, so Mr. Jisung suggested that you should take a break from your work and the modern lifestyle and go explore the natural world-" the man gulped as he saw jimin scowling at him before the man quickly stood up, "Um so h-he's sending you to live in a village for 4 months" he had to make quick as he and the world knows it's better to be with the Park's most feared hier than against him if anyone values his/her life.

They were worried as the Park Jimin is someone who was treated with lavishness throughout his life was going to live in a village!? And for 4 damn months!!? Oh man it was too much to even think about it!

They trembled as jimin glared further before a growl came in startling them, there stood jimin one and only precious pet glaring at the new comers just like his master, they quickly bowed before they hurriedly made out of the room.

Jimin got dressed in a attire suggested by none other than his precious pet gary, oh no you might understood, he's not going to his office it was rather a normal everyday outfit to be wore if you're Park, weird isn't it? I know but when did ever Park's were normal and..human like?

Jimin slightly curled up his lips before the large wolf howled happily and threw himself on jimin, yes you heard it right a wolf, gary was a beautiful wolf, from his glowing back to his magnificent red eyes showing off the dominating aura but nonetheless everyone shuddering in fear whenever he's there he was just a giant puppy in his master's arms, "You're the only creature in this earth I ever loved,"

Jimin said before a voice came along, 'same goes with me master! Never thought I'll ever love a human but here you are' he chuckled before patting his head before the door swung open revealing his father and three guards accompanying him,

"You're really excited I see-"

"Shut it and get to the point jisung"

"As your wish son-"

"For the fucking last time, your 'son' died 12 years ago, say it again and- ugh just fucking say what the fuck you wanna say" jimin swore he would've chopped off his head right at the moment if not for his mother, ugh foolish people!

Jisung loved how he can get on jimin's nerve just by simple words, he knew jimin can't do much because well he loved his mom, he had a smug smile before he continued,

"You're setting off today, and as I care for your health you're taking off from work-"

"I do not wish to know and hear shits from you further as I value my time unlike you, wherever the fuck I am, I'm not abounding my work for 4 fucking months, you think being a CEO is easy, jisung?"he spoke in a rather calm tone, and to add yes he was the CEO for about 5 years now, he topped the list breaking the Kim's record of being the youngest CEO all around the world,

He was known since 5 years of age for his magnificent charms and great intelligence also not to mention the aura he carried even though he was a mere kid that time, Park company was known greatly thoughtout the world but after the announcement of Park jimin their only heir being the CEO of the Park's corporation they gained more popularity, it was said only people with brilliant intelligence were capable of working in the company, the company was suspected of something because well no other company than Park were ever seen on the list other than them for 8 years straight! Crazy isn't it? Well all the Park's are, they were always two heads ahead of everyone and nothing could beat them.

Everyone would think how amazing it feels to live in a that huge castle like villa, but oh does anyone knows what goes on behind the huge gates of the Park,

Jisung clenched his jaw as the words didn't effect him now and he was calm which was not entertaining at all,

"So if you're done with your bullshit I have better things to do" jimin said blankly before getting up and as he was about to exit his room his father spoke again, "Oh well I don't think you got it Mr. Park, you.are.leaving.right.now"

Jimin clenched his jaw "And what makes you think I'll go-" jimin stared at his father blankly as his father showed him the adoption center he goes on weekends to play with kids because well he loved them and his father knew it very well, the time for the bomb to explode was 30 seconds,

Jisung smirked as he knew very well despite the blank face he was actually feared, jimin gritted his teeth and closed his eyes before glaring at the now smugly smiling man before him,

His father clicked on the switch and stopped the bomb before patting jimin's shoulder "That's what I thought too Mr. Park"

"Don't fucking touch me" jimin snarled before slamming the door, "Your things are packed, have fun! Do tell me the details when u come back-" jimin pushed him out of his room as gary growled at him aswell, "Don't get in my room" he snapped his fingers before maids came rushing towards him.

"I want extra security in front of my room" the maids nodded and he typed the password locking the door before walking downstairs pass jisung not baring him a glance and towards the car with gary following behind.

○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ah so finally the first chapter posted! We are just starting with the book and don't tell me I'm the only one getting excited-

Btw, how do you think jimin's character is?

And about the wolf gary and him talking with mind connection, I'll explain it in the few chapters so for now I hope you enjoyed reading it, stay tuned for the next chapter! Bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 5.2K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
14.2K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...