The Old Daycare Attendant...

By CrystalRiver787

What if Sun and Moon wasn't in original daycare attendance? What if they were built to replace the old daycar... More

 information
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
A/N
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
the new book
A/n
19

2

3K 69 29
By CrystalRiver787

"all right just a few more seconds."
"did it take this long to power on the other ones?"
"not at all, but then again she does have more software updates, and everything else we had to do with her."
"you mean they right? I looked in the file it they."
"no it's definitely she."

I open my eyes as I heard arguing I sat up seeing that I was on a table I stress my arms above my head as I looked around the place. I didn't recognizing anything the room was gray with some lights I was in a tiny room what something above me I kept looking around trying to figure everything out. I got off the table and walked a little bit forward to the door was the open so I was able to exit the room I saw the two arguing by the computer one had brown hair with green eyes he was shouting she while the other one had blonde hair and blue eyes he was shouting they. I shook my head as I walked up behind both of them and picked them up.

"why are you two fighting?" I pause for a moment at my own voice it sounded smoother and sweet like honey "ah you're up." I put both of them down as the one with brown hair was jumping up and down "it's so good to finally meet you Miss Puppet!" he reached out his hand I only smiled as I reached my hand out giving him a handshake "Luke it's mix puppet!" I shook my head no "I go by both she/her and they/them I don't mind." The one with blond hair nodded as I gave him a handshake as will "we see well it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Jack this is my brother Luke" I nod my head as Luke grab my arm "come on I want to show you your new design! I made it myself!" I was a little confused as I followed him. he stopped in front of a huge mirror I turned in my head a little bit looked at my reflection and seeing what I looked like.

I kind of have like a suit on with a tail the top was a lighter black then my hands and legs my arms had different stripes on them instead of the white and black they were pink and blue so was the ones at my feet I had little tips of white oh my fingers as well my red cheeks was replaced with music notes as I had some music notes on my outfit as well.

"wow this looks amazing." I spun around so I could get all views of the outfit "i'm glad you like it. It took me forever to design your outfit." I lifted his head up a little bit to look him in the eyes "well thank you, but do tell me when was the last time you slept? you look exhausted." he started to laugh a little bit "we both haven't slept in a while we've been busy all week." I looked at the other guys as I shook my head "that's not gonna do this place doesn't seem to comfortable. Where are we at anyway?" I looked at both of them as Luke was barely even standing at this "right now we're in Parts and Service for the building where in is the pizzaplex. Fazebear entertainment basically upgraded instead of just having little restaurants they bought a whole mall, and they called it the Pizzaplex, and will-" before he could finish he let out on yawn "I think I get it. Now come here" I picked Jack up carrying him as I grabbed Luke's hand and made my way out of the door "why don't we find a place for you two to sleep."  luckily he were shorter than me so it was kind of easy for me to carry Jack.

After a while of walking I saw two big double doors at the top it said superstar daycare I smiled knowing that that place might be comfortable for them to sleep Jack stopped letting me carry him a while back but held onto my hand they were both too exhausted so they were basically leaning on me. I let go of their hands as I push the doors open I grabbed both of their hands as we kept walking I looked around the place seeing posters of me they were pretty cute they have different words on them like ' come sing with the Marinette' 'puppet shows' 'have fun day with puppet' and 'sweet grape flavored candy' they were honestly adorable I kept walking with the two following me as we got deeper into the room. Upper head was a golden statue I got close to see that it looked like me I smiled at the statue as I passed by it once we got closer to the edge I could see the play room 'I'm guessing that's where all the kids would be.' I smiled to myself as I started to walk down the stairs I did go slow so I know these two wouldn't fall.

When we got to the big giant doors I let go of their hands again and push them open I grabbed both of their hands as we kept walking both of them barely even awake at this point. I turned my head at the another room I looked at the top where it said naptime area I smiled as I walked over and pushing the doors open then taking the two in the room. I laid them down with some pillows, and blankets "now you two get some sleep." I could tell they were still trying to fight it a little I looked around finding my music box. I smiled as I went overdo to it and started to crank it letting the sweet lullaby play I put it in the middle of the two as they fell into a deep sleep "there are you two go." I smiled as I walked to the doors again closing them behind me so the light didn't bother them.

I started to walk around the area looking at the place it has all different colors two giant jungle gems in the middle there was different tables as well with art supplies in one corner in the other there was a toy chest with different toys in it. I opened it up to see different blocks plushy's dolls it was honestly pretty cute I picked up a plushy that looked like me and smiled "this is such a cute area!" I put the plushy back down as I put my hands behind my back as I kept walking around the place there was a giant ball pit with a slide I looked at the side following it up to see that it leads out of the area "i'm guessing that's how the little kids are supposed to get here." I kept looking around the place I looked up seeing a tower it was above the ball pit I smiled as I started to look around for a way up. I put my hand on the wall seeing if one of them was a secret door once I got to like the edge of the ball pit right by the naptime room area the wall move the little signaling that it was a hidden door.

I pushed it open seeing stairs "this must lead to the tower." I close the door behind me as I started to walk up the stairs the light was damn so it wouldn't hurt anyone's eyes. I open the door at the top of the stairs revealing a room it had a bed a desk a mirror everything you need for a bedroom I close the door behind me as I looked around more there was different plushy's posters a music note on the ceiling and a chandelier and a lot of other stuff the walls was painted white with the floor as a dark brown almost black the three main colors were black white and purple my colors. I kept spinning around looking around the place happy I stopped by the bedside table to see a note well instructions.

How to charge
Hello Puppet or Marinette I don't know which one you prefer. This is your room you can come up here to unwind, charge yourself you're different than the other animatronics since they need charging stations you on the other hand don't you just need to plug yourself into an outlet on the wall. There's an outlet by the bed so you can easily plug yourself into that your plug is located on your back it's underneath your suit you just have to unbuttoned it and plug yourself in you can just sit by the wall while charging or go lay in bed that is completely up to you.

I put a note down as I unbutton the top part of my suit I turned around to make sure the top part landed on the bed and not floor. I went to the mirror looking at the back to see what they were talking about "it's nice and hidden." I went back over to the bed grabbing my suit and putting it back on as I saw another note.

Rules about the daycare
You cannot bring kids up to your room that is not allowed you cannot let the kids leave the daycare unless the with the parent or guardian. You are allowed to leave the daycare once all the kids are gone you will be in charge of cleaning up the place making sure everyone is safe and that nothing happens there is a medical station in the daycare for the kids if they get injured while playing, or if they get into a fight you are responsible t to break up the fight immediately no matter what you doing.

I kept reading the rules they were nothing new kind of like the rules I had back at the other place. The only difference is I can't let the kids leave the area until the parents come get them which seems more safer. I put the note on the table as I grab the last one.

abilities
By now you must have noticed the white tips on your fingers, and feet those are for you to control strings puppet strings. There kind of invisible they just really thin, but they're strong you might want to practice with them for a little bit before you go use them with the kids. They could be used to get stuff animal from some high places, stop fights easier, or even protect the kids if they're in a dangerous situation a.k.a. getting kidnapped, or not safe at home you could even control peoples movements, making them dance, walk anything you really like.

I smiled as I twist my hand a little bit I looked at the plushy that was sitting on the table and with a flick of my risk I made it come to me "that's pretty cool, but I am gonna have to test it out." I could tell where the string was since my scanners was telling me so that should make it easier. I put the plushy on the bed as I went up the stairs that lead to the balcony. I open the curtains as I closing my eyes a little bit being blinded by the bright light. I looked around the area seeking the view I had "this will come in handy if I need to find someone." I looked around seeing the naptime doors open and the two mechanics coming out.

"PUPPET!" They were both yelling my name trying to find me "I'M UP HERE!" I yelled back making them both look up at the tower "CAN YOU COME ON DOWN!" I nodded my head as I was about to take the stairs, but decided to jump in the ball pit I close my eyes as both of my hands were above my head as I fell once I landed in the ball pit I immediately stood up "THAT WAS FUN!" I started to laugh as I made my way to the edge so I could get out.

"so how are you liking your place?" I totaled my head a little bit "my please?" I pointed at myself as jack nodded his head "yep this is your daycare. you're the daycare attendant that's why you have your room up there." I nod my head and started to spun around "well I love it here! The kids are gonna have so much fun here!" I started to laugh making both of them laugh as well "we just have to go over a few stuff then you can go meet the other animatronic." I stop spinning around as I gave both of them a smile "all right first thing you can eat food we just don't recommend you eat a lot that's one reason why your tongue and teeth other than to make you look friendly it's so you can eat food, but like I said I don't advise you eating much because if you do then we're going to take you to parts and service and clean your stomach out." I nodded my head as Luke pulled out notes  "second thing is we might have to take you down for the first few days just to see how everything's going seeing if everything is running smoothly making sure that your systems don't overload that stuff. We're gonna have to do that for the first day when we actually open we still have a week to get everything ready, and so you all have time to settle in." I nodded my head again as Jack started to talk "Second thing is four of the animatronics glamrock Freddy, glamrock Chica, glamrock Bonnie, and glemrock foxy are the original. From the original pizzeria we just moved their chips over to the new bodies and we did make their safer, but there are some new animatronics." I smiled once I heard that my children was here "can we see them now." both of them looked at each other than at me "I don't see why not we can go over the rest with her later it's best if she actually does meet everyone we still have to finish Music men anyway." Luke looked happy as he's spun on his heel and started to walk "come on puppet I'll show you where they are they should be at the rooms. While Jack is heading over to music man." I just smiled as I started to run after him to get to my children.

_____________________________
What's the room sort of looks like

This is kind of just like the base the room is how I described it but this is like the base for the room

And if you're wondering this is underneath the suit
Back

Foret

Just minus the gloves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 76 29
A sun/OC/Moon fanfic! Ayla a new hire to the Fazebear Pizzaplex starts her first job as the animatronic mechanics. However, strange things has been h...
4.8K 311 8
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" She asks you. With a smile just as sour as your words, you manage a reply;...
329K 11.5K 49
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...
20.2K 552 7
Completed (✓) ! × WARNING × ! ! × WARNING × ! [SAFETY PROTOCALS OVER RIDDEN] [𝐺̶̵͕̙͉̻͇̽̈́̐̿̕͘𝑙̶̵̡͕͔̠̝̪͊́̓͑͝𝑖̶̵͍͙͖̘͖̘ͥ͆́̓̒͠ᴛ̶̵̡̝̙͉̻ⷮ͐̓̽̿͝𝑐̶̸̫̘̼ͨ͐͒͝...