Broken trust

Von marvel_maximoff11

Sabrina and Tessa were in the Sokovia research facility with Pietro and Wanda. They were all close to each ot... Mehr

Backstory
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter fifteen

25 3 1
Von marvel_maximoff11

Kate and I left the penthouse "we're going to the compound but if that girl looks at you the wrong way I'll throw hands" Kate held my hand.

"Tessa" Wanda ran up to me and hugged me tightly, Pietro zoomed up and kissed me. Sabrina was no where to be seen luckily, Steve walked up to me and gave me that look.

"Sorry Steve" I looked down "glad you're ok kid" he pulled me in for a hug.

Kate, Wanda and I baked a few cakes while jamming to Taylor Swift, we handed out the cakes to each wing before laying in Wanda's bed.

"I have to get back, Lucky needs to be walked" Kate said 20 minutes later. She sighed and stood up, we gave her hugs and let her leave.

••••• week later

Wanda and I were talking before she left with vision for a date. Pietro was in the gym, Sam and Bucky were with Clint training as well.

I went to Bruce's lab and saw him testing some red chemicals. I knocked on his door before walking in, he smiled at me while I took a seat in a spinny chair.

"How are you doing?" Bruce asked after washing his hands "I'm ok, I actually wanted to ask you something" I twirled my rings again.

"Are you able to do DNA tests?" He looked at me confused before cocking his head to the side "ya, but it'll only show up if your parents have done it" he said.

"I want to know who my parents were" I stood up "Tessa, you don't have to listen to Sabrina. She's just trying to get under your skin" Bruce gave me a panicked look like he was trying to hide something.

"Bruce, I want to know who my parents are so I can feel better about my mom and knowing who left me and my brother" I raised my voice a little.

"I just don't think you're doing this for yourself though" Bruce cleared his throat.

"What are you hiding?" I asked "what... what do you mean" he was starting to sweat a little bit.

"You're trying to stop me from letting me take a dna test and you're clearly nervous" I moved away from him a little bit.

"Tessa... it's better if you didn't know who your parents were" he looked down.

"You already tested my dna, Didn't you?" I scoffed a little "Tony did, I didn't"

I rushed out of his lab "Tessa!" I heard him yell after me.

I went into Tony's lab without knocking and let the door slam shut "who were my parents?" I asked.

"And the tea spills"

"Bruce told me you guys already took my DNA test, and he won't tell me who my parents are" I shouted a little.

"It's for your own good" Tony put his tools down. "Why can't I know my own family, what is my father Hitler?" I scoffed "almost as bad as him" Tony mumbled.

"Please just tell me"

"No"

"What if you watched your mom die and didn't even know who your mom was, you don't know her name, you don't know who she was, and no memories are left because the trauma responses block them out wouldn't you want to know her name and find info on them?" I walked up to him.

"It's for your better good" he turned around.

"Please Tony, please just tell me"

He sighed and walked to a filing cabinet. "Your mother was Natalie Alonso, she had four kids- one when she was 15 which was Alejo, another at 17 but he died at birth, then you, then she had a miscarriage at 4 weeks— a year before she died"

"What about my father" I asked softly.

"Don't worry about him..." Tony walked up to me with sad eyes. "Was it.... Was it a rape?" My shoulders dropped.

He sighed and looked down. "Your father was a really bad man Tessa, but if you really want to know who he was I need to know if you're prepared to here it" he grabbed my hand. I never knew how caring he could be.

I hesitated and was about to say something when Steve walked in. "If I'm going to tell you who he was, you're going to need somebody. Steve is close to you and already knows. Clints at shield training with Nat, Bucky, and Sam so only Steve was left. Sabrina, Wanda- well she probably knows, and Pietro don't know" Tony sat down and Steve pulled up two chairs.

I sat down next to Steve, I was so confused on what was happening but just went with it. "Your father... he uh-" Tony cleared his throat.

"My father what?" I asked with a lump in my throat.

"Your father was Ulysses Klaue" Tony looked me in the eyes, my body went numb and pale. Everything left my head, I stared into Tony's eyes like he just told me my brother died all over again.

I felt Steve rub my back while I was shaking, Tony was talking but I couldn't hear him. All I heard was ringing and me hyperventilating.

I quickly stood up and went to a counter, I put my arms on them and breathed hard. My chest felt too tight to even fill my lungs with air, my Vision was tripled, I was shaking and was getting weak.

My legs were going to give out.

Steve came up to me once I started to fall to the ground, I wasn't crying— not yet. But I couldn't feel anything, all I felt was my heart leaving my body, I felt God yanking my souls out of me.

I leaned my head forward and Steve caught it, I was sitting between his legs, I felt the tears building up and it just all came out when Steve pulled me closer to him.

"He tortured me. He tortured my friends, they're gonna hate me" I cried "no they won't. You didn't know" Steve whispered while squeezing me "and you went through the trauma with them" Tony shrugged.

Sabrina's POV

I went out to Chick-fil-A and saw Tessa storming off to Tony's lab, the door slammed and I went up to it.

Tessa was yelling at Tony about DNA. A few minutes later I heard Steve coming and I zoomed away.

When I figured it was safe I went back. "If I'm going to tell you who he was, you're going to need somebody. Steve is close to you and already knows. Clints at shield training with Nat, Bucky, and Sam so only Steve was left. Sabrina, Wanda- well she probably knows, and Pietro don't know" I heard tony slightly say through the door.

"Your father was Ulysses Klaue"

My face went pale and so did Tessa's, I backed up with a lump in my throat and shock. I panted before my eyes got watery, I zoomed away to the woods.

Tessa's POV

After I calmed down I rushed out of Tony's office, I was still crying a little. I went straight to my room and avoided Clint and Nat who were walking into the compound "Tessa!" I heard Clint call for me.

Pietro zoomed up behind me once he saw me, I kept walking while holding back tears "Tess, what happened?" He grabbed my hand. "Pieteo I can't do this. We're over, Tell Wanda I'm so sorry, Tell Sabrina she got her wish" I pushed Pietro away.

My overthinking took over again, I knew they were all going to hate me.

I rushed into my room and locked the door, I went to my bathroom and fell to the ground crying.

All I wanted to do right now was die, but I just couldn't leave Pietro like that. I loved him so much, we weren't dating or anything but we've been more of playing a game of who will ask first, so far we're both loosing.

I opened a drawer and looked at my razor blades, I cried before I decided not to grab them. I stood up and went to the door, Pietro was still there. "Tess cmon please. Please open up we can talk, I know this isn't you" his voice was filled with pain.

I trembled my jaw before unlocking the door, he gave me the saddest look with teary eyes before hugging me. "What happened, Princessa?" He asked.

He sat me down on my bed after shutting the door, I laid on top of him and just sobbed all on him. He comforted me while humming a sokovian lullaby.

"I'm so sorry" I mumbled after calming down "for what? You didn't do anything" he asked softly "it's all my fault. It's always been my fault" a lump was in my throat.

"Nothing is your fault Tess, you always try your best. You don't have to tell me what happened but I just want you to know whatever or whoever hurt you will pay" he brushed hair behind my ear and I smiled weakly.

•••••

I went on a run two days later which was Wednesday, yesterday I ran for 2 hours nonstop just to get Klaue out of my head. Everyone is going to hate me if I let this get loose.

How the hell is Klaue my father?

That's not even the worst part, the worse part is that he hurt my mom, he raped her.

Yesterday was Sabrina's birthday, she didn't want a party or anything. I did get her her favorite perfume and said happy birthday but we don't really celebrate our birthdays.

I ran about 12 miles before I got near the track where shield agents were running. I was about to get out of the woods when Sabrina came in front of me. She took out her AirPods and gave me a revengeful look.

"He's going to hate you now. He'll love me and wish you were dead, same with Wanda" she tilted her head and smiled "what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play stupid, Alonso" she crossed her arms. "Klaue is your father. He tortured us all, it's all your fault we have these powers. If you weren't born then we wouldn't be in this situation" she scoffed and my shoulders dropped.

"He raped my mom, I had no choice of being here"

"She should've gotten an abortion"

"It's not too late to leave this earth. Its what everyone wants" she walked closer to me. "No one wants little miss weak, powerless, sad, result of a rape Tessa Aigneis Alonso" she put a finger on my chest and pushed me a little.

"Here's some advice. Go kill yourself, I know you cut like a bitch. Just cut a little deeper and we'll all be happy" she whispered before slapping me.

I set her shirt on fire and she screamed before falling onto the dirt. I smirked a little before walking away with teary eyes, some agents ran up to her— her waist and arm will have first or second degree burns.

1847 words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7K 26 14
Fern Birdee Whitlock, was taken as a little girl into hydra to be their number one weapon. Fern grew up only knowing how to kill. After years of tort...
137K 2K 58
Y/N Maximoff, the younger sibling of the Maximoff twins , Wanda and Pietro , was traumatised,tortured, experimented by hydra. The avengers found her...
11.7K 422 12
The adopted sister of Tony Stark has always been a part of the team, but after Utron and Pietros death, you're on Wanda duty. You're benched, not tha...
13.3K 701 68
Wanda Maximoffxfemale reader Y/nxWanda Y/n Summers had a troubled past. She had lost so much, but her past seems to always be at her heels. She decid...