Replacement Cuddlers

By JennyG576

A male's gentle voice on the other side answered. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?" "Umm, he... More

Session #1
Decisions, Decisions
Session #2
Dickhead
Session 3
Men can be @#$_&-$@#
Session 4
Dinner and a Date
Session 5
Back pain
Session 6
Date and a Cuddle x's 2
Session 7
Make him mad
Session 8
Sucks to be sick. Sometimes
Good girl or Bad girl
Session 9 Sort of
Session 9 for real
Dining with Jin
Chapter 11
Wedding Day Blues
Session 10
Enough is Enough
Session 11
Session 11 Part 2
No Regrets
Good Girl Gone Bad
Bad for you
Bad boy gone badder
Back and Forth
Hunger
Desire
Fun and Games
Seductions
Gorilla
Voyeurism
Kinky games
Kingkier games
Starting something new
Blow His Mind

Punishment

4.2K 170 85
By JennyG576

As his lips trail down your throat he nips at the cords there. "Why do you always want to end things? I thought you liked the way I made you feel?"

Groaning as your hands grip at his hair wanting to get his lips back on yours. "Oh no, I'm not giving you anything you want until I'm ready too. But first you need to be taught."

When he sits on his bed and pulls you onto his lap with your ass exposed up. His hand and spread fingers are large against it as he then grips it before bringing his hand back and swatting it hard. Yelping you flinch and hearing Jin's voice moan makes you feel tingly.

"Tell him that a 148 iq isn't that impressive, when he can't remember simple things." Jin whispers.

"That was for forgetting to call me Daddy." He swats you again making you jump at the contact to your sensitive skin. "That's for slapping me."

"Do it." Jin moans.

"For someone with a 148 IQ you can't even remember simple things at times. It's not very impressive."

When his hand comes down twice more even harder then before you can't help the moan that escapes you. Hearing Jin groan he whispers his voice deep and breathless. "The pain is both sharp and exquisite. Isn't it?"

"I'm going to spank you." You say aloud but it makes Namjoon laugh.

"Oh babygirl, no." And then he gives you six more in a row on both cheeks. And when you finally respond your voice a mixture of both pleasure and pain he starts stroking gently, soothing the pain. He moves and lays you face down on his bed. "Are you okay? Have you reached a limit?"

And you shook your head against the blanket. "I'm okay."

He moves on the bed and you feel his lips at the skin of your ass before kissing it gently, and then again but when his tongue soothes too you want to buck back against him.

You moan loudly, the contrast in pain and comfort feels so good. Jin's voice questions. "I wish I knew what he had just done to make you sound that way."

Speaking your head sideways as you lay there you say. "I have never had my ass licked."

Namjoon pauses behind you his lips stilled in a smile on your ass before asking. "Hmm well that won't do at all."

His teeth scrape and then you squeal as he bites the skin and soothes it again with his tongue. Kissing every inch of you before you can't take it anymore and beg him. "Please Daddy fuck me there."

Feeling his fingers that have turned wet then smelling the now familiar cream you are always impressed that they are always willing to put your pleasure first. You hear him tearing a wrapper and when he slides in both of you moan loudly causing Jin to moan on his side. "Is he in your pussy?"

But it's Namjoon who can't hear Jin but is groaning as he says while stroking out his big hands gripping the globes of your ass making it feel even better. "Your ass is so tight, reach between and touch your clit babygirl."

You do as he says, your fingers able to rub with each in thrust and when he picks up pace and is fucking you steadily it's the tiny pain that is making the orgasm coming feel different. Like you wanted the pain to stop but not really if it felt like this.

When it hits you from both sides it feels you scream into the blanket. Behind you his fingers have dug into the soft skin and you know you'll have some bruising. But you truly didn't care your body feels amazing.

He rolls over with you his arms going around your hips while his hand covers yours that is stilled between your legs. Little aftershocks shaking your body making him chuckle as he softens and slips out of your ass. You tremble again and when he does as well you giggle and he smiles kissing your temple.

"Yes that was amazing for me too." He hugs you once and then stands up, taking his condom before tying it in a knot. "Let's go shower. I'm going to help you for Tae. He's next, yes?"

You had been planning to go find him so you're a little surprised. After he has showered and played with you more he finally lets you get out. Drying your body and asking you to put a white shirt of his on. It's long sleeve and he asks you to roll them up before handing you a box from below the bed. "These are from him."

You sit and open the box and smile at the shoes, they are not something you would wear normally but the idea of wearing these for Tae and then to work remembering you were eager to get them on.

Namjoon smiles as your heels click on the wood of his floor and he nods. "Yeah those will please him. He has a little fetish with being restrained and pretty feet." Standing he walks to the door opening it. "Much more so then Jin. Will he be okay for another couple of hours?"

And pinching your ass softly as you look at him in surprise and go through it. "We don't have a whole lot of secrets just who the client is, unless she's dated a couple of us. Your the first to be with us all. Now go make some tea. Everything for that is in the cupboard on the left side of the stove."

You head towards the kitchen and the click on the tile sounds loud in the dark of night. Smiling to yourself you turn the light on briefly seeing what you need to before turning the stove light and then the overhead off. Moving about you grab the kettle from the cupboard and fill it with water before looking through the cupboard at the selection of Republic of tea containers you settle on the blackberry sage.

"I like the ginger peach one to." Taehyung says from the doorway.

"Would you like a cup?" You ask him moving about their kitchen your heels clicking sharply as you do.

"Yes please." He sits down as he has said this and you can feel his eyes watching your every movement. And when you have to lift your arms to get the jar marked honey he groans and you know you have given him a peep show.

When you have readied the tea you add some sugar before ice and then bring your glass to the table setting the glass in front of him before going back for his cup and the sugar. "Did you want sugar or honey?"

He licks his lips and scratches as his bare neck visible with the white tank top he is wearing. Seeing the bulge in his grey sweats he moves his eyes to yours. "Sugar is fine."

Nodding you bring both and a spoon. Setting them down you sit on his lap and with the heels it brings your head to be matched at the same angle as his.

When his arms go around your waist and rest there you wink at him and then add one spoon to his cup but he shakes his head so you add another before stirring it and then putting the spoon down on a paper napkin.

You take your glass and take a sip before smiling at him. "This one is good."

He nods and nuzzles your arm with his nose. "I'm the big tea drinker here. You should try mine."

You make a face. "Only a sip, I know this is going to sound weird. But I can't abide hot tea. I will drink iced all day any day."

He chuckles his chest rumbling as he says. "And no one has found out yet? And thrown you out?"

You laugh dryly. "Maybe that was the final straw with my ex."

"He sounds extremely stupid for any reason he let you go. He is a doctor? He must have just scraped by."

Laughing you kiss him quickly. "Actually he just barely graduated."

He has taken his cup and blowing first he then takes a sip and the smell is interesting enough to have you taking his offered cup. You take a sip and smile. "This actually is good."

He laughs biting his lip as he does. "But you would prefer it was cold?"

"Yes."

Putting his cup down his hand is on your thigh just resting and lightly touching the hem of the shirt. Your leg is crossed and your leg swaying back and forth as his hand moves higher warming your skin as he rubs back and forth.

When he lifts and moves your thigh so that both feet are on the floor you sigh as his fingers and palms squeeze and move up your bare thighs. You sit there spread wide his fingers gliding over your clit as his mouth kisses then sucks on the skin at the arch of your neck. Your moans are driving Jin crazy in your ear as you can hear him whine but also groan too.

You groan loudly as he has now put two of his long fingers deep inside you and bending your head back you kiss him, panting against his lips you whisper. "I want to ride you. Just like this."

He moans and kisses you, pulling your bottom lip between his teeth gently. "You'll have to help me. My hands are occupied."

Lifting yourself slightly and reaching back you maneuver him out of his sweats and he hands you a gold disc which you open and help slide down the girth of him. When it's on he moves his body and yours before your hands help to center him and your hips slowly move back taking him inside you deep.

"His dick is huge. How does it feel inside of you?" Jin asks breathlessly.

"It's amazing." You say aloud using your feet to push up and down the feelings are so good already. His finger is lazily rubbing a circle and then a figure eight against you, his mouth not leaving your neck alone as he sucks and nips then licks in the same pattern as his finger. You rotate your hips making him groan and your neck trembles.

You continue with that your head thrown back allowing him as much access as he wants and you know your neck is going to be dotted with his mark as you feel yourself getting closer until finally you feel yourself flying your body clenching and unclenching around him until he gasps against your neck his breath hot on it and you can feel him twitching underneath you.

When you finally stand you teeter a little on the heels he smiles and you do to. "Would you like to watch tv or get a little rest before your next visit? You have some time."

"Oh do I? When did you guys plan all this out?"

He wraps his condom in a paper towel and tosses it in the garbage. "When we heard you were coming. We thought you liked these love games?"

You roll your eyes but nod. "Sure let's go watch something."

But later on the couch as you had fallen asleep nestled against his side. He is waking you gently and you yawn and stretch the shirt rising. He hurries off the couch and stands there knowing you'll never get to your next place if he doesn't. When you stand he hands you a pair of underwear and in the dark you put your legs in them. Once you put them on he has unbuttoned your shirt and hands you a tight crop top that barely covers your breasts.

You had kicked off your shoes earlier and put on the white knee socks Tae hands you. Then he hands you two rubber bands and knowing what that must mean you do your hair into two pigtails.

"Did you pick these out on purpose?"

He nods and kisses you briefly then when he whispers in your ear you nod and then getting the Teddy bear you saw him holding you walk out of the living room. When you walk into the room it's dark and you hope you aren't going to trip but you hear his sleepy voice.

"Nicole, hold on let me turn the light on. I don't want you to trip baby."

Ahh the boyfriend route you think as the soft light is suddenly on and he smiles at you standing there your hair in pigtails and the bear in front of you. When you move closer smiling at him too he chuckles.

"Cute bear, Tae gave that to you?"

And as he's indicating your neck more then the bear you put it on the bed and laugh and say "I haven't even seen it but yeah." He's staring at you incredulously and you blink. "Is it that bad?"

He is now pointing at your breasts and then looking down before up again shaking his head. "I was going to make love to you so slowly but since you want to push my buttons then we can go the other way." He grabs you roughly as you are looking at your undergarments.

Gasping as his mouth descends on you as he simultaneously pulls you on and under him.
But you can barely think as your legs go to his waist. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
12.6K 703 20
Short cute Taekook texting AU when jungkook adds his friends new number but he messages someone different, someone very odd he had never met anyone...
9.2K 796 55
"𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼." 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒆�...
44.8K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...