Broken trust

By marvel_maximoff11

Sabrina and Tessa were in the Sokovia research facility with Pietro and Wanda. They were all close to each ot... More

Backstory
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty

Chapter thirteen

27 3 2
By marvel_maximoff11

I was walking back from the gym when I saw Sabrina push me in my room and slam my door shut. "You fucking slut!" She yelled at me.

"You made out with Pietro, didn't you" she crossed her arms angry.

"I'm sorry. But you know I've liked him for the longest time and you're the one that said I never took a shot but that was me staking a shot" I shrugged and grabbed a hoodie.

"I didn't mean to be a whore, Tessa!"

"I'm the whore?!" I yelled
"So I'm the whore for kissing one boy. ONE, while you're out here fucking half of the shield agents!" I screamed.

"Because I'm actually pretty!" She yelled back.

I opened my door and stormed out, Sabrina just followed mad. "All you do is walk away from your problems, you walked away from your brother, you walked away from your parents, and now you're walking away from your friend" Sabrina scoffed.

"You are not my friend! All you've been doing is betraying me!" I yelled in the Main common room.

"I'm trying to find a new life here but your shitty self is destroying that!" Sabrina screamed.

"What would your parents think of you screaming at your so called 'best friend' and fucking every man you see" I did air quotes.

"My parents would say I'm just going through something and it's a coping skill! At least I'm not starving myself, hurting myself, putting myself in danger!" Sabrina yelled back.

Scott, Pepper, Tony, and Clint came towards us.

I scoffed and stormed outside. once gain Sabrina just followed.

We screamed at each other for a few minutes before Steve pulled us apart.

"This is why your parents didn't love you, you're a fake toxic lying son of a bitch!" I screamed.

"At least I knew my parents growing up!" She screamed back while her eyes turned yellow, I felt my heart drop before Sabrina took electricity and shocked me— I flew into a tree.

Before I could defend myself Sabrina got dragged away By Clint.

"Tessa!" Steve rushed towards me and the broken tree "ouch" I moaned before standing up. I saw a blue dash, Pietro and Wanda were next to me.

"Princessa you ok?" Pietro asked, I nodded while Steve helped me up. "She hates me and I hate her too" I scoffed and wiped my back, my sleeve was ripped a little on my shoulder with a wood cut.

"Brucey, can you fix her please" Pietro brought me over to him while Bruce nodded.

Bruce put a bandage on my head and shoulder in the med bay "thank you, Bruce" I gave him a hug. He was surprised at first but accepted, he wasn't really used to hugs or anything he was antisocial and that.

I went to my room and grabbed a book, I really wanted to cry right now for some reason. I sniffled and tried to hold back the tears, one slipped out before I heard the door open.

I quickly wiped the tear away and smiled at Pietro even though it was clearly a fake one.

"Tess, Sabrina is locked in her room right now. She's practically grounded from Clint" Pietro snickered and so did I.

He walked up tj me and hugged me, I sighed while my eyes got watery. He rubbed my back before he put a hand right on my coccyx.

I blushed a little but hid it, I felt a warm salty tear go down my cheek. I wiped it away before I felt his hand leave my back and wipe more tears away.

He hugged me tight and pulled my head onto him chest.

I pulled away a few minutes later and sat down on my bed, he sat with me and held my hand. "I can't do this" I said with a trembly jaw.

"Do what?"

"Just let Sabrina have you. I've loved you since we were 11, all I've ever wanted was you and Sabrina took the last hope I have" I sniffled while a tsunami came out of my eyes.

He smiled and blushed I little, he cupped my cheeks and Leaned in. He kissed me deeply before pushing me on the bed, my hands traveled along his back and hair.

I pushed him over and broke the kiss before kissing his cheek "I have liked you since we were 15, I just didn't think you liked me. You're out of my league, you're so beautiful with those shiny brown eyes and blonde brunette hair" he smiled and a big smile formed in my face.

I put my hands on my stomach and sighed.

••••• week later

Pietro was sleeping next to me in my bed, I turned around to look at him, he was snoring lightly with his messy bleached hair over his forehead and part of his eyes.

I smiled and put my hand on his jaw, he was just so beautiful, I've wanted to just touch his face romantically and praise him. He's so amazing I can't even explain it.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up, I couldn't get what Sabrina said out of my head. I really want to know who my parents were.

I walked out to the main common room to see Tony and Bruce talking about Cacodylic acid.

I grabbed some coffee and sat on a couch near them "what's your opinion on kicking Sabrina off the avengers?" Tony asked me after a few minutes of silence.

"No, she was just mad and it was my fault she was mad. She didn't mean to hurt me" she clearly wanted to kill me but she's powerful and good for the team.

"If she can't get along with the team than she can't do teamwork" Bruce stated. "She's not leaving the team" I snapped, I stood up and walked outside.

Sabrina gets "ungrounded" tomorrow and she's suspended from missions and meetings for another week.

I sat down on a chair before I saw Clint walk over to me, he looked tired but insomniac. "What did Sabrina mean that you've been hurting yourself and putting yourself in danger?" He asked before sitting next to me.

"Sometimes... I like my body to feel pain" I messed with my rings while looking down.

"Do you... do you hurt yourself Tessa?" He grabbed my hands, I just stayed quiet.

"No, I- not anymore" it was clearly a lie but the cuts are so faded it's hard to see them.

"If you need to talk in here" he side hugged me before standing up and breathing deeply.

I put a hand through my knotted hair before standing up and going back to my room. Pietro was still sleeping like a baby. I got under the covers and smiled, I put his arm around me and he smiled.

"Where did you go?" He softly asked "just to the common room" I mumbled, he pecked my ear before taking a deep breath and resting.

•••••

I heard yelling then a door slam, Me and Pietro rushed outside my room to see Clint yelling at the door "fix your attitude Sabrina Müller before Steve fixes it for you!"

My eyes went wide and I looked at Clint, he sighed before walking over to me. "I hope Lila isn't like that when she's 17"

I chuckled before us three walked to the common room "teenagers" Bucky joked "hey!" Me and Pietro said

"I'm not trouble- ok maybe a little bit" I sat down.

Wanda came out and sat next to me "Steve wants Sabrina off the team, she almost started a brawl with a shield agent before she tried to kill you"

"She didn't try to kill me"

"She yeated you into a tree"

"Cause I made her mad"

Wanda rolled her eyes playfully and I scoffed with a giggle.

"Tin can has requested everyone I'm in the Main common room" FRI stated. We all groaned before standing up.

I went to the common room and saw Sabrina sitting next to Nat.

We all gathered around, Steve made me sit next to him so I wasn't near Sabrina. Pieteo held my hand while Wanda was next to him.

"Tomorrow night at the tower is the avengers party, it's that once every 6 months party. It's mandatory and you better look nice, the mayor will be there" Tony informed us.

I groaned and so did some others.

•••••

I got ready for the party, Pietro had chosen a sparky blue dress for me. I chose a blue suit for him, I pulled him by his Tux close to me "you look so handsome" I smirked while he blushed.

He went to kiss me but I put my hand on his mouth "not so soon mister" I played with him and he playfully scoffed.

I kissed his neck leaving a hickey. He squeezed my waist before moaning.

I let go of him when Wanda knocked on the door, she was also wearing a sparkly dress but it was red and looked so good. Vision was in human form and wearing a black tux.

We went to the tower, Sabrina gave me death looks before Pietro flipped her off "Pietro" I kicked his shin.

1541 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.5K 35
I walked home, listening to the beats on my headphones. It was a normal day, i was just minding my own business. Hiding my powers, as usual. I was ju...
4.2K 177 6
Disclaimer: All rights go to dearzoemurphy on AO3 who gave me permission to share their work -0-0-0- ...
177K 5.9K 26
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*COMPLETED*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "im so sick of 17, wheres my fucking teenage dream?" (content warning ;; smut, cursing, fighting, mention of blood and...
30.1K 625 12
After being rescued from HYDRA, Y/N slowly begins to heal. While their physical injuries are visible, the mental ones lay hidden. No one knows what h...