Welcome to Tempest ♡ Cafe!

By Naturalspeedauthor

COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. WILL TAKE DOWN IF OWNER WISHES Zelretch was chilling, minding his own business... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Official Opening
Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!
Chapter 3 - Customers?
Chapter 5 - Caster vs Golden Boy
Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants
Chapter 7 - New Worker?
Chapter 8 - Abilities Chapter - Fate Arc
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - Trouble
Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half
Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half
Chapter 13 - Public Safety Devil Hunters
Chapter 14 - Plot Twist and Fate?
Chapter 15 - A Contract With The Devil
Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell
Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?
Chapter 18 - Kobayashi's trouble and a brilliant solution
Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto
Chapter 20 - Inheritors and Progenitors
Chapter 21 - Cao Cao
Chapter 22 - Why Do I Keep Getting Interrupted?!
Chapter 23- Character Development
Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!
Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World
Chapter 26 - The Plan Is Set In Motion
Chapter 27 - Clues
Chapter 28 - Hu Tao
Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking
Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 31 - Her True Strength
Chapter 32 - Everything Goes On
Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku
Chapter 34 - His Foolish Dream
Chapter 35 - Rewards
Chapter 36 - Ciel... on a Throne?
Chapter 37 - The Profound and Dignified Ciel?
Chapter 38 - Hunters... Assemble!
Chapter 39 - More New Concepts
Chapter 40 - The Universes
Chapter 41 - Slice of Life
Chapter 42 - Ophis
Chapter 43 - New Mission
Chapter 44 - Preparations and Descent
Chapter 45 - The Abyss
Chapter 46 - 4th Layer, the Goblet of Giants
Chapter 47 - The Natural Cycle
Chapter 48 - Cruelty
Chapter 49 - Capital of Unreturned
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage
Chapter 52 - The Final Conclusion
Chapter 53 - Daily Life of the Infinity Dragon
Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon
Chapter 55 - The Admin
Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 57 - Meeting of the Three
Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants

4.2K 134 31
By Naturalspeedauthor

Chapter 4 – More Masters and More Servants

"...Oh"

"For future reference master, a servant's name is meant to be a secret because otherwise other master's can find out their legend and therefore there abilities, which will put us at an extreme disadvantage."

"Okay"

"You are Medea, the witch of betrayal?"

She stiffened at the comment before replying, "yes".

However Rimuru came in to save the day, "Hey, she doesn't like being called that, just call her Caster or something."

Medea then looked at Rimuru strangely, whilst Rimuru saw her expression and started becoming nervous. Did I say something wrong. She didn't tell me but it was kinda obvious how she flinched at the word 'betrayal' the first time. Am I just an idiot? Is this why I'm still a virgin? He started crying inside.

"Very well then, I will call her Caster. But what about you? You're not a registered magus."

"You are correct. I am a café owner who just happened to find her on the streets, so I took her in."

"So you have no intention of the war then. Assuming you know what it is."

"I do know what it is and I actually am quite interested in it." He gave a smile to them.

"So you are an enemy."

"Perhaps, but I have no intention of fighting now, I don't want this place to be destroyed. So why don't we just call it there and say we were just customers and workers here. Next time we'll sort something out."

Rin and archer talked about it and agreed.

"By the way, the recipe for the ca-"

"That's a trade secret. You think I will tell my enemy?"

And with that, they both left. Just before the got to the door however, Rimuru suddenly said, "My names Rimuru Tempest by the way. I'm a man. We forgot an introduction."

They both paused and said, "my name is Rin Tohsaka, and this is Archer-"

"Very well then Rin and Archer, if fate allows it, we'll meet again."

"Of course." And with that, they left.

Medea breathed a sigh of relief and looked back at Rimuru. He was still smiling there and waving them off.

"What did I miss?" Ciel finished whatever she was doing and joined in. Although, she already knew what happened.

"A servant and master came. Nothing else really."

Someone from the future. And there are also two of the exact same souls here. Fufufu, interesting.

After that, nothing much happened for the rest of the afternoon.

...

"Hello, oni-chan!"

A small, white haired girl could be seen walking in front of a massive giant. He was a huge, statue like man with muscles spread to every part of his body. However, one glace and one could see that he was definitely not her parent, or guardian for that matter.

In front of them was a teenager with red hair, wearing a white and blue jumper. Accompanying him was a cloaked girl, with blonde hair. And there was also the twin-tails girl from before, Rin.

As the giant approached, the blonde-haired girl took of her cloak to reveal a figure clad in silver and blue armour.

"Shirou!" She called out to him and engaged the giant in a battle.

The two teenagers moved back whilst they fought.

Every single connection generated a shockwave, indicating just how powerful those two were. However, the giant was slowly starting to overwhelm the girl.

"Archer"

"Already on it."

From the roof of a building, miles away, Archer could be seen pulling drill shaped arrow.

However, at this moment, "HEY! You forgot to pay this morning, you scammers!"

A certain demon lord joined the fight. How did this happen?

...

Kobayashi came in as usual at night, then left after sobering up. It was at the moment she left that realisation struck Ciel.

"Medea, did that girl pay this morning?"

"Huh, no I don't think so."

She then stared at Rimuru, and under the serious pressure of the gaze, Rimuru surrendered. "Okay okay, fine. I'll just go then." Always picking on me. He wiped an imaginary tear off his cheek and left.

And that was what happened.

...

"Huh." Rin looked at Rimuru confused. Since when did she get here?

"Calad-"

"There's fighting going on? Cool."

"Wait! Arche-"

"-bolg"

Rimuru then proceeded to turn around, only to be met with some sort of projectile right in the face along with the giant. The girl had retreated beforehand, although she was quite surprised since she didn't even sense someone here.

She considered saving him, but that would jeopardise her own safety so she reluctantly backed away.

An explosion soon occurred.

"Ha! Do you think that that arrow would hurt my berserker. Naïve."

"Ha! Why am I involved in this? I just wanted the money."

"Huh."

The debris cleared away to reveal Rimuru standing next to the giant, both perfectly fine. Before anyone could even comprehend what just happened, he made his way to Rin, "hey, enemy master, you forgot to pay me this morning." He pointed his finger at her.

"O-oh um. Sorry, I don't have any money with me. More importantly, how did you survive that? No human could ever leave that unscathed."

"Don't worry about it."

"Rin-san, who is this?" the red-haired teenager asked.

"This is Rimuru, another master, and an owner of a café not too far from here. I guess I forgot to pay him this morning so he came to ask for the money."

Then, the white-haired girl spoke up, "interesting, you must be the master of Caster I presume. To survive that, you're not simple."

"I guess?"

"My names Ilya, what's yours?"

"Rimuru."

"Very well Rimuru, where's your servant?"

"I think still at my café?"

"So you came here to a place with multiple servants without your own? How foolish." She mocked. Three masters and two servants. We're at a disadvantage. "Berserker, we're going. Bye Oni-chan!"

After waving goodbye, she left. Everyone excluding Rimuru sighed.

Rimuru eyed Rin, "money please," he help out his hand.

"I already told you, I don't have any on me, I'll give it to you another time."

"I want it now."

"Urgh! Shirou, do you have any money on you?"

"I-I think?"

"Then give it all to Rimuru, I'll pay you back tomorrow."

He shuffled around his pockets and found some notes. He was going to approach Rimuru, but his servant stopped him.

"Saber, what are you doing?"

"Careful, Shirou. He's dangerous."

Rimuru's eyebrow twitched. "Don't worry, I don't bite."

...

Saber's legend was a famous one. The legendary King of Britain. She was Arturia Pendragon, one of the most powerful servants there were. From all the fighting experience she had, and all the blood that she shed, like Archer, she has developed something akin to the sixth sense. She is somewhat able to know how dangerous someone is by the body language, their expressions, their aura. Every minute detail is observed by her on any opponents.

Normally, for a heroic spirit, their body language and fighting styles are different and unique, but perfect in their own right nonetheless. However, this blue-haired person called Rimuru in front of her was no joke. According to her observations, every single movement, the way he speaks, every emotion that's shows on his face perfectly fits a king. Standing in front of him feels like standing in front of another powerful and dignified king. Although he currently had his hands in his pockets now, Saber could guarantee that there were no openings she could advantage off.

"Can I just have the money please? I promise I'll leave after."

"Shirou," Saber called out Shirou's name and took the money in his hand. Then she carefully approached Rimuru, eyeing him at all corners, looking for any signs of attack.

As expected, literally no openings despite his stance. I see no way I can land a hit

"I already said I don't bite, can I just have the money, I wanna go home now."

Eventually, Saber slowly lowered the money onto Rimuru's outstretched hand, before swiftly retreating back to where Shirou and Rin was.

He pocketed the money, thanked them and started walking back.

Finally, I just want to cuddle with my lovely Ciel. He happily thought as he headed back.

It wasn't until he disappeared from view that Shirou, Rin and Saber stopped staring daggers into his back, and let down their guard. Moreover, Archer appeared as well. He turned to Saber.

"You felt it as well?"

"Yes, the fact that his casual stance had no openings I could take advantage off shows that he is not normal. He may be well versed in using weapons and fighting. He is more than he lets on"

"Mm. Did you notice something about his eyes?"

"Eyes. Except being golden in colour, there was nothing else. Why?"

So was it really just my imagination?

"N-nothing."

Shirou and Rin were also talking and eventually proposed a truce between them.

...

"Ciel, Medea, I'm back!"

"Welcome back."

Medea just nodded and started to stare into space again.

"Guess what happened. I met three master's and servants today."

At this point, Medea stood up.

"Are you okay? Why didn't you summon me."

"Well, it wasn't that bad. One left straight away, and the other two were quite friendly. I've also seen their servants and there weren't too much of a threat. There was the guy who came in this morning, then there was this blonde-haired girl who was a Saber. She would be quite strong if it weren't for the low mana she has."

"Did you identify any of the servants."

"Well, the blonde haired one had a golden sword. Although, there were mana surrounding it for some reason."

"Gold sword? No way. Excalibur? The king of Britain? Arthur Pendragon?"

"I don't know. Probably."

Medea then sank into a deep thought after. Ciel then announced that it was time for the café to shut down.

"Medea, there's no use pondering about it. Listen, if they come to us, we fight them, otherwise we don't want to look for fights. Kay?"

"Hm."

With a comment from Ciel, she stopped thinking about it.

She spent some time cleaning up the place, even though there was not much to even do.

"I will take my leave."

"Good night."

"Have a good night!"

Medea then headed to her room, whilst Rimuru and Ciel stayed for a bit longer.

"Ciel, I gotta say, this world is so interesting. Thank you for making this." He kissed Ciel on the cheek.

This caused her to blush and simply nodded. She then followed up by aggressively kissing Rimuru on the lips. After a few minutes, and both blushing, they went to their bedrooms.

Is it time? Finally, I'm going to graduate!

Well, he didn't. They got to seeing each other naked, but forgot that neither has any reproductive organs. They were both made out of slime. And by the time that problem was solved, the mood was ruined, and Ciel just kissed him goodnight and went to sleep.

Poor Rimuru, on the other hand, cried himself to sleep.

...

Meanwhile, a figure sitting on a throne was surprised.

He was clad in golden armour. With short, golden hair and dark red eyes. In his hand held a cup with delicate wine filled to half way.

He was the great half-god, half human born from the union between the king of Uruk, Lugalbanda, and the goddess Rimat-Ninsun. (A/N wikepedia for the win)

He was an ultimate, transcendent being so divine as to be two-thirds god and one-third human, and no others in the world could match him.

He possesses every treasure in the world, including other heroic figures' noble phantasms. This is because he has the unique skill [Gate of Babylon]. With it, he was deemed invincible, since fighting someone who could launch hundreds of noble phantasms at Mach 5 wouldn't be an easy win.

He was Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes.

The last time he used his skill [Clairvoyance] was around a year ago, and he saw the destruction of humanity, so he took it upon himself to rebuild the world after the disaster. By using the corrupt grail, the survivors after the disaster would be deemed worthy enough to be ruled by him.

The plan was going great. The grail recently started and there were already fighting, however, as he used [Clairvoyance] again, something greatly surprised him.

He didn't see anything at all. It was just blank. It was like something was blocking the use of the skill.

Interesting.

This has never happened before. Hmmm.

This could have something to do with the café that opened recently. It was strange that it appeared out of nowhere. I would've just ignored it since it was insignificant enough, but now all suspicion leads to it.

My intuition is never wrong. Be grateful, mongrels, for I would visit in person. You better have the best reception ready.

He then closed his eyes and decided to visit the café the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 34 8
Hey wait! before you ignore this! It is a good story, with better writing then what I have mostly seen on this site! I know it is not everyone's cup...
161K 5.1K 66
After seeing her master slowly losing his feelings, Ciel proposes to her master to reincarnate in another world. A King Without Feelings With A God W...
40.5K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
598K 14.7K 62
Rimuru had been called to attend Walpurgis, by non-other than Guy himself. Realizing the dire situation, Rimuru makes haste to attend the banquet. Bu...