Welcome to Tempest ♡ Cafe!

Por Naturalspeedauthor

COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. WILL TAKE DOWN IF OWNER WISHES Zelretch was chilling, minding his own business... Más

A/N
Chapter 1 - Official Opening
Chapter 3 - Customers?
Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants
Chapter 5 - Caster vs Golden Boy
Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants
Chapter 7 - New Worker?
Chapter 8 - Abilities Chapter - Fate Arc
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - Trouble
Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half
Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half
Chapter 13 - Public Safety Devil Hunters
Chapter 14 - Plot Twist and Fate?
Chapter 15 - A Contract With The Devil
Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell
Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?
Chapter 18 - Kobayashi's trouble and a brilliant solution
Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto
Chapter 20 - Inheritors and Progenitors
Chapter 21 - Cao Cao
Chapter 22 - Why Do I Keep Getting Interrupted?!
Chapter 23- Character Development
Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!
Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World
Chapter 26 - The Plan Is Set In Motion
Chapter 27 - Clues
Chapter 28 - Hu Tao
Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking
Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 31 - Her True Strength
Chapter 32 - Everything Goes On
Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku
Chapter 34 - His Foolish Dream
Chapter 35 - Rewards
Chapter 36 - Ciel... on a Throne?
Chapter 37 - The Profound and Dignified Ciel?
Chapter 38 - Hunters... Assemble!
Chapter 39 - More New Concepts
Chapter 40 - The Universes
Chapter 41 - Slice of Life
Chapter 42 - Ophis
Chapter 43 - New Mission
Chapter 44 - Preparations and Descent
Chapter 45 - The Abyss
Chapter 46 - 4th Layer, the Goblet of Giants
Chapter 47 - The Natural Cycle
Chapter 48 - Cruelty
Chapter 49 - Capital of Unreturned
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage
Chapter 52 - The Final Conclusion
Chapter 53 - Daily Life of the Infinity Dragon
Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon
Chapter 55 - The Admin
Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 57 - Meeting of the Three
Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!

5.1K 139 90
Por Naturalspeedauthor

Chapter 2 – A Wild Witch Appears!

Leaving Ciel to herself and her shenanigans, Rimuru simply decided to take a night walk outside, and enjoy this new world. Normally taking a stroll around Tempest would garner a crowd and invite trouble, but now is different. At least that's what he told himself.

So, how then, has Rimuru attracted himself more trouble? By finding a cloaked, passed out girl on the sidewalk, with her body was slowly disappearing.

*Sigh. He could already feel a headache coming.

He could just leave her alone and pretend to not see, but who was he? The Great Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest, strongest in the cardinal world, the ultimate deity, the king of Tempest, and a virgin, despite being married. Of course he would save a damsel in distress.

"Hmm yes, I'm only saving her because I'm interested in why she's disappearing, not because she's a cute girl." After justifying his reasons, he princess-carried her back to the café.

...

She was an unfortunate princess who was labelled as a witch. She was the princess of Colchis, who possessed the Golden Fleece. Her father, King Aeetes of Colchis excelled at magic, and as his daughter, she was also practiced in such ways. Her personality at the time was far from what would be called a witch, and her fate became confounded after the hero famous from the Argo Expedition, Jason, appeared before her. (A/N – used wikepedia for this, guess who it is)

She was then denounced as a witch who betrayed her country for a man, killed her brother to save herself, and has now taken the throne by deceit. Both Jason and she were then chased out of the country and fled to Corinth. However, the king there took a liking to Jason and decided to have his daughter, which led to her exile.

She then appeared at Jason's wedding, burned all who attended with her magic, became a true witch, then continued to roam the Greek lands.

She was then summoned by her original master, Atrum Galliasta, but was disgusted at his behaviour. As soon as he foolishly used up all three command spells, she freed the children and killed him, but due to nothing supporting her existence, she would disappear soon.

And then she met him.

In her last moments of consciousness, she saw a beautiful, blue haired and golden eyed person picking her up.

"Hmm yes, I'm only saving her because I'm interested in why she's disappe-" She heard this and fell unconscious soon after.

...

She then woke up, to a familiar sight. However, instead of the golden eyes she saw, she saw blood red eyes that gave her the chills. She felt like she has been completely seen through. When she sat up, she saw another split image of the person, crouching down, drawing circles on the floor in a corner, with a massive bump on his head.

"You have woken, yes?"

"Uh, yes"

"Good, Please could you tell us who you are and where you are from then? HE found you passing out on the streets, so with HIS good heart, he brought you back."

"He's a male? Nevermind, I'm Caster, a heroic spirit, summoned for the holy grail war. I killed my previous master, but due to losing my source of mana, I was going to disappear. Do you, umm, happen to be magi?"

"Magi? Like wizards who use magic and stuff in stories? I don't think we would count as magi, but we do know some magic. If you're wondering, we transferred you some mana, I figured that would stop you from fading away. We're just simple people who plans to run a café, nothing more and nothing less."

"Your name is Caster?" At this point, Rimuru came over and sat down next to Ciel.

"Yes."

"So then, what happened? How did you end up on the streets?"

Although you say you are café owners, it's probably alright to tell you about this. Okay, so basically..."

She then started talking about the holy grail war.

"The holy grail war is basically 7 masters summoning 7 servants, or heroic figures from the past, to fight until one is left. By using the power from the killed servants, it can summon the holy grail, which can grant any wish you desire.

I was summoned as the Caster class. Since I am experienced in magic, the throne of heroes determined me to be of the caster class."

Rimuru then spoke up, "wait, so you're a heroic figure?"

"I wouldn't say heroic, but yes, I am someone who was summoned to here from the throne of heroes."

"Then what's your name?"

An awkward silence passed.

"If you don't w-"

"Medea."

"Pardon?"

"I am Medea, of the Caster class. I am regarded as the witch of betrayal and lived during the age of gods, many years ago."

"That's pretty cool. So do you have anywhere to go then?"

No reaction? Medea was shocked by this. If he knows my legend, shouldn't he be fearful or surprised. I don't know if I should feel insulted here.

Ciel sensed something was up from what Rimuru said. She suddenly saw a picture of Rimuru with an evil, scheming grin, and told herself to discipline him later. Every single time you actually try to think, it's all for girls.

Rimuru then suddenly felt a chill, but shrugged it off.

"N-no. And assuming from the amount of mana I have left, I have around 3 days before I start fading away." She looked down. There was no sorrow on her face, but resignation. She was used to this anyway, so it didn't matter.

Then, Rimuru said something that would change her life forever.

"Why don't you work here then?"

"Huh"

"Basically, we just started this café and don't have enough workers. You see, with the amount of people that would come flocking in, I thought it would be good for us to have more workers."

Ciel could swore she saw Rimuru's nose grow longer and longer as he said that sentence.

"...Me, as a worker? There are so many things wrong with that, but, umm, first I don't have enough mana for that..."

"Then we'll just transfer you mana everyday then."

"...although there is another way."

"Which is?"

"Basically, every time a servant is summoned, they form a type of contract with their master, so the master would unconsciously supply them with mana. They also have these command seals engraved onto their arms. With them, the masters can give three absolute commands to their servants."

"Ohh." Rimuru had a look of understanding, "so you could only kill your previous master because he used up all three then?"

"Yes."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"...Well, you are quite nice, so I don't to rope you in into this war."

"Don't worry about it. Come on. Hurry up and start the contract already."

Medea was shocked when she heard this. To endanger your, and girlfriend?s life like that. She thought there would be at least hesitation, but no. On Rimuru's face, there was only excitement and eagerness.

That emotion was so strong that she just resigned and slowly started the contract.

"Then, do you, uhh"

"Rimuru Tempest"

"Then do you, Rimuru Tempest, recognize me as your servant?"

"Yes. That sounded cringe."

A light enveloped them both, and both were shocked after.

Rimuru was shocked at how cool the tattoo looked on his arm, and the game like interface that appeared, giving all aspects of Medea's strength a rank. Whoa, mana rank EX is no joke. She must be quite broken.

Whilst Medea was shocked by the sheer amount of mana entering her. How is this possible. Didn't they say that they were café owners? The sheer amount and power of his circuits is ridiculous. If I didn't have mana rank EX I might have exploded. I don't even need ley lines or anything to go at full strength.

Medea then looked at Rimuru with astonishment.

"Well, that was quite eventful wasn't it?" Ciel then suddenly said, "oh yeah, I'm Ciel Tempest, your master's wife. You don't have anywhere to live right? You can have floor 24 to yourself, the elevators over there." She pointed to a door. "And you can't dress like that when working, so I'll prepare some new clothes for you. It's quite late now so you can go get some sleep. We'll discuss more things tomorrow."

"I will show h-"

"You will not"

One look from Ciel silenced Rimuru.

"We haven't even began to talk about how irresponsible you have been. Dear Husband, lets go have a talk now, in that room over there."

"W-w-wait Ciel."

Ciel grabbed Rimuru's hand and ominously walked to a door, she was going to give him the 'lecture of responsibility' for the thousandth time. Spending all that time with Milim has rubbed poorly on you. I love you master, but I have to correct your ways.

Medea, correctly reading the mood of the room, quietly left and made her way to the elevator.

Maybe this isn't too bad. She thought, we might even have a good shot at winning. With this much power, I can even use Argon Coin multiple times at the same time. That thought even terrifies me. She entered the elevator, clicked floor 24, and the door began to close.

I've never tried working before. It could be nice. Speaking of work, did they buy this entire building? That's insane. Those two are definitely not normal. But more importantly, are they in an abusive relationship? The supposed male, my master Rimuru was quite terrified of Ciel. What power she must have over him. She then shuddered.

She arrived in her room. There was a king-sized bed, a good view of the outside, and some basic bedroom necessities.

It was en-suite as well. It came with a full set of makeup for both men and women. A heated toilet seat? Genius. She then laid on the bed and thought about the day and how she has been offered a job. She, who was regarded as a witch, despised and feared by most, was treated normally, and was even offered a job.

And for once, a genuine smile appeared across her face.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

161K 5.1K 66
After seeing her master slowly losing his feelings, Ciel proposes to her master to reincarnate in another world. A King Without Feelings With A God W...
454 17 16
__ "The dying sun, resurrected, as myself, and you.. my disciple, are the moon. That's what it means to be in a disciple and mentor relationship." Sh...
13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
103K 3.7K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...