POMEGRANATE, addams

By madebyrach

Mother, let me tell you a secret Your flowers always died in my hands And I hated being the goddess of spri... More

𝖕𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖆𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖍𝖆𝖘
𝖎. 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘
𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍
𝖛. 𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖛𝖎. 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘
𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖙, 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖘
𝖎𝖝. 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝𝖎. 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞
𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖓
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖞
𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊
𝖝𝖝. 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓 𝖚𝖕, 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖕
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖖𝖚𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖆
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖎𝖝 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖞𝖉𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖘, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖑. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘
𝖝𝖑𝖎. 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞, 𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖛. 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖗, 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖝. 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞
𝖑. 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖉𝖔 𝖚𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖑𝖎. 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖎 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗, 𝖒𝖎 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜
𝖑𝖛. 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈

𝖝. 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊

23.8K 848 48
By madebyrach

"We need to do what?"

Wednesday had just informed Hades that they needed to pick an extracurricular activity by the end of the day. He was less than pleased about the information. So enraged, he stormed up to his favourite person, who was relaxing in her rooftop garden, and flopped down with his head in her lap.

"Oh dear. What happened big baby?" Persephone coos, running her fingers soothingly through his hair. "You didn't get accused of attempted murder again, did you?"

"That was once!" He glares up at her smirking face. "Wednesday and I have to pick an extracurricular activity. I hate mandatory school participation."

"Just pick the one that requires the least amount of time and energy." She suggests, shrugging her shoulders. "That's what I do."

"Wait, what's your extracurricular?" He asks, springing into a sitting position.

"I tell Principal Weems that I run a gardening club, but really I just sit and chat shit with Miss Thornhill." She tells him with a smirk. "Nobody seems to want to join a gardening club with someone who can make the plants grow in seconds."

"I do!" Hades exclaims enthusiastically. Spending more time with Persephone talking shit while watching her grow plants? Sounds like a great afternoon to Hades.

"I don't know... we're a pretty exclusive club." Persephone teases. "I think you should give the other clubs a chance with your sister."

"Do you enjoy seeing me suffer?"

"It's my favourite hobby." She replies without hesitation. She's perfect. "Besides this is revenge for not rescuing me from Enid the other day. AND for getting paint all over me."

"I hate you so much right now." Hades sighs defeatedly, leaning back on his hands to look at the sky. This was, of course, a huge lie. He could never hate her.

"I know!" She responds cheerfully, smiling proudly at Hades' grumpy pout. She pats him gently on the cheek. "Better get going then, Bubs! Don't want to be late for Bianca."

◇ ◇ ◇

"Weems is clearly trying to keep tabs on me." Wednesday declares to Thing and Hades.

"Cos the whole world is out to get you, Weds." Hades sighs, rolling his eyes. All he gets is a glare in response.

Wednesday turns her attention to Thing. "Keep an eye on Rowan. Don't let your fingers out of his sight." Thing scurries away at Wednesday's orders. The two siblings now head for their first extracurricular, both absolutely dreading it.

The 'Pitch Slaps' are standing in the Quad rehearsing with Bianca leading them. All eyes land on the Addams siblings, who look like they'd rather be anywhere else. Bianca's eyebrows furrow at Wednesday, unimpressed at the new girl who's already managed to piss her off.

"Weems said the two of you would be stopping by. But to be honest, after your performance at the Harvest Festival, Wednesday, the drama club might be more your speed." Bianca mocks. Hades takes an intimidating step forward with his arms crossed. He knows that Wednesday is able to handle herself but he wants to make sure everyone knows that the Addams family are not to be messed with.

Wednesday ignores the comment and lowers her voice. "After I passed out, who did you tell? The sheriff?"

Bianca almost scoffs. "You think I'd trust normie cops? I went straight to Weems and let her handle it." Wednesday looks slightly surprised at this before Bianca raises her voice so the rest of the group can hear. "Anyway, let's get this audition over with. What are you? Alto, soprano or just loco?" The choir chuckles as Hades just rolls his eyes. If they think he is going to be singing then they're even more stupid than he initially thought.

The pianist plays a note and Hades lets Wednesday show them her talents. She opens her mouth and seemingly no sound comes out. The pianist's glasses shatter as the group look around in confusion.

"What was that?" Bianca questions.

"A note only dogs can hear." Hades responds, arms still folded. The sooner they get this over with, the sooner he can get back to Persephone. It's safe to say that the two would not be joining Bianca's acapella group. They walk off as the 'Pitch Slaps' start singing the most obnoxiously upbeat tune Hades has ever had the displeasure of hearing.

◇ ◇ ◇

Their next stop was the archery club. As a skilled sharpshooter, this is more Hades' thing. Swords, knives, bows and arrows... He's an expert in anything involving combat and sharp objects. They approach the archery range as Xavier is preparing to shoot an arrow. He fires it as they stand next to him, the arrow hitting one of the outer circles of the target. Hades scoffs. The last time he didn't hit the bullseye of the target, he ended up shooting down an American Bald Eagle.

"Huh. You actually showed up." Xavier comments, mainly aiming it towards Wednesday. "Ever shot a bow and arrow before?"

"Only on live targets." Wednesday replies, so Xavier shifts his attention to Hades.

"Of course I have, we're not animals." He scoffs at the silly question.

"Okay." Xavier raises his eyebrows at their answers before choosing to move on. He picks up an arrow and starts to teach them. "Square stance. Load the arrow like this, yellow side out. Three fingers. Pull back and... let it fly. Any questions?"

"How could you possibly miss the centre twice?" Hades shakes his head, wondering how Xavier became captain of this club. Xavier is about to respond when Wednesday cuts in.

"When's the last time you saw your roommate Rowan?" Hades now understands why Wednesday was so eager to try this club. He should've known she had ulterior motives.

"Oh, you mean the one that was killed by a monster?" Xavier taunts, reaching for another arrow. "The Harvest Festival. I haven't talked to him since. But his side of the room was all packed up this morning. Rowan's always been a little off but, uh, the last couple weeks he's been more erratic. You know, telekinesis can mess with your head, you know. He's... It started to freak me out." Xavier raises the bow again, releasing the arrow as he asks a question of his own, "So what's the deal with you and Tyler?"

Hades groans as he watches him miss the centre again. He mutters, "Come on! Seriously!"

He is, once again, ignored for the drama going on with Wednesday. "I'm sorry, were you the only one who got to ask non-archery questions here?"

"There is no deal. He was doing me a favour driving me out of town."

"Yeah, word of advice. Steer clear." Xavier warns, handing the bow to Wednesday. Before she can grab it, Hades rips it out of Xavier's hand. He doesn't care what is going on between the boy and his sister. What he does care about is the frustration of the boy missing the damn target.

"Why? Because he's a normie?" Wednesday rolls her eyes at her brother's enthusiasm for archery.

"Tyler and his friends are a bunch of jerks." Hades grabs an arrow from behind him, ready to show this boy how to properly shoot an arrow. "They can't stand that this school's propping up their Podunk town."

"Says the boy whose life was served to him on a silver platter." Wednesday retorts. Hades can't help but feel like he's intruding on a conversation that doesn't involve him. He doesn't even know why Wednesday asked him to come along with her. Spotting Persephone walking towards him, he smirks, readying his stance.

"Hey, girls in glass houses-"

"Should throw bigger stones." Wednesday cuts him off, grabbing an apple for Hades to shoot at. "At least I'm not an elitist snob." She throws the blood red apple into the air, Hades draws the arrow back and releases it. The arrow pierces the apple before stabbing straight into the centre of the target.

Whoa." Persephone gasps, impressed by his skills. This causes Hades' smirk to widen as he turns to give her a playful bow. Hades loved being able to show off for her and basked in the gentle applause she offered him. She smiled, whispering a small, "Bravo, Monsieur."

"Ouch." Xavier mumbles, hurt from Wednesday's comment and Hades' formidable display. The two were unrivalled at knocking people off of their high horse. Double trouble strikes again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 19.8K 50
Unedited story* 21-year-old Persephone(who actually goes by Steffi since no one can spell or say her name correctly) is starting college. She's is f...
15.2K 469 25
"I asked him for it. For the blood, the rust, for the sin. I didn't want the pearls other girls talked about, or the fine marble of palaces, or even...
47.8K 1.2K 33
Enduring a lifetime of tragedy and death is not how most people dream they life would be, to be fair neither did Hecate but you either embrace the pa...
196K 5.3K 39
Persephone has already been kidnapped by Hades, her unwanted and unexpected suitor. Demeter has already cast a famine on all the humans in her grief...