Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

Por SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... Más

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

"Why you avoiding me?"

53 3 5
Por SweatGoddess

Yanna
I hadn't seen Roddy in 4 weeks I popped up at his house he want there I called him he sent me to voicemail. I didn't know what was going on. I was at home and he popped up at my door. I was happy until I seen he had two bitches with him. "Why are they here?" He chuckled "Ladies turn for me" they turned around and it was pictures of me and hotboii making out. I gasped they were recent "Look yanna I doubt that lil baby is mine but if it is let me know and I will be happy to take the child. I will not have my child around a prostitute of a mother considering the fact you were fucking me, hotboii and several other niggas and bitches I don't want nothing to do with you." I huffed and squinted at him he was still fine even though he was calling me on my bullshit. I locked my lips and went to get the money he had been giving me I put in a bag. "Here please don't tell he others okay I have more money" he nodded "Well this should do for now but considering the fact that I ruined the best thing in my life for you and I can't get her back your now my property the only way out is of course death so get back to work" he chuckled and left. I cried on my couch not only was I pregnant but I had no idea who the father was I knew it wasn't Roddy's and he did too I was pregnant when I met him I thought he was the most compassionate guy I guessed wrong. Not only was I his property now I had  to sell my coochie to pay him. He no doubt had already had my documents. From what I had gathered he was a nutcase.

Roddy
I thought about exotic and I wondered what she was doing. I looked at her knew pictures on Instagram her smile reached her eyes know I was sad they stopped doing that with me a while ago. I knew ont thing for certain though if you ever Fuck over a girl who was a virgin you never got her back and I did but even worst I had go comfortable with the fact that she was and abused it now look she was about to be married to someone else.

I had to figure out a way to stop this and quick.

Brandon
I kissed her forehead she giggled "Damn look at you spin for me" she spun slowly "You look so beautiful now once your a little bigger we're going to have a mold of your stomach made" she looked at me I had went on a couple Amazon shopping sprees since we found out.  "Ok your very excited sir" I nodded rubbing her stomach. "You think this baby gonna look white I mean I'm light skin but you , u could pass for Italian."

I frowned up "I'm black thank you very much" she shrugged and kissed me "You mad at me ?" I blushed. "What was our argument about?"  She chuckled  and walked to our bedroom. I rubbed my hardon  "baby you sleepy" she laughed even harder.

Exotic
I walked into the bathroom and shower to start the shower. "No I'm not tired" he kissed my shoulder "I can help you bathe bae"I practically did nothing he treated me like a queen.  I turned around and kissed him. I need something else first he moaned and kissed me walking me backwards into the the shower "Honey your clothes" he took his shirt off and kissed me softly. I chuckled this nigga still had jeans on.

"Shit I can but some more that pussy worth more than gold" I threw my head back and laughed sweetly and loudly. I kissed his neck and he pulled his jeans down picking me up. "Ohhh" I said as he slid into me. I moaned and sucked his neck he started pumping inside me fast then slow his rhythm brought me so many orgasms. "Brandon I'm tapping bae shit" I squealed he moaned "Naw you can take this dick you love it look at that pussy creaming" I screamed out and he sucked my neck grunting softly.

We somehow made it out the shower and he had me ass up face down stroking me beautifully. "Damn bae" he pulled my hair and grabbed my neck kissing  me as he blasted inside me. He kissed my neck "Damn I can't even think straight when I'm around you" I snickered and tongue kissed him "I'm in love with you" I blushed and he smiled "You tryna go again." I yawned "I will do all the work just lay down. I laid down and he kissed my body and sucked and licked my pussy making me moaned in pleasure.

Bibby
I made love to her until we both fell asleep she was my world. I still got up early and fixed her breakfast. "Good morning" she yawned. "Baby I appreciate you catering to me let me cook for you sometimes?" I kissed her forehead "I am being catered to you allowing me in your presence your body and so much more." I kissed her cheek and she blushed turning red in the face.

I laughed she was so beautiful she ate happily and I kissed her neck while she was eating. She put her plate on the dresser. I looked at her. "Your meeting my mom and brothers today?" She froze "Oh my god my hair looks a mess I have to set up a hair appointment and stuff right now" I pulled her down on my chest.
"Relax and breath" she relaxed softly. I kissed her cheek, "you so beautiful baby and I will help you with your hair I have nieces and stuff I got you chill they already think your gorgeous" she blushed kissing my chest. I inhaled softly she kissed down and put my dick in her mouth I inhaled as hse gave me mind-blowing head. "Naw get up here and ride your dick" she crawled on top of me and put me inside her I kissed her sweetly. She moaned and started riding me I moaned and curled my toes.

Roddy
I bought a new condo Right across from Keisha. I knocked on her door she let me in only to beat my ass. I didn't hit her back once she was satisfied she had fucked me up good enough. She sat down after she poured herself some wine. "I know exotic is done with me" I said wiping my bloody lip. "yeah she is" I nodded. I got up and walked out Keisha grabbed my arm "You talked to Relly lately?" I shook my head " I let him know your want to talk to him" she huffed "Naw don't worry about it".

I left and smirked I couldn't have Exotic back but Keisha was cute as shit and thick. I drove by Yanna house and parked across the street wanting to see what she was up to I saw Really coming out of her house and I snapped pictures shaking my head she was alright but she ain't had no personality Keisha had it all. I reflected back on me and Exotic situation. I wouldn't mess with Keisha even though I wanted to just to get back at Exotic. I went to the club pulling a couple bitches. I was trying to Fuck but they all was giving me the sideye.

I huffed with blue balls and went home. I smoked weed this condo was nice. I ain't want no more groupie hoes that's how I got into this situation. I turned on some porn and was jacking my shit. Trying to bust a nut. I heard  a knock on my door it wasn't going away. "Man I can't catch a break tonight what the Fuck man?"
I opened my door pissed as shit
"What the Fuck is it?!!"
I opened it  was Keisha  "what man?"
"Can I have some weed?"
I gave her a bag of weed "Man please don't come back over here tonight I'm  trying to get right man dO u need anything else ?"

"Yeah a stack of hundred's" I gave her three and shut my door.  I was horny as Fuck and irritated.  I pressed play on my porn and continued stroking I finally was a le to bust my first nut. I turned  to another porn and I heard another knock at my door I peeked through the whole it was Keisha I turned around and ignored it.
"Roddy open up please" I opened the door"

"Man Kiesha what the Fuck ok I don have time for this shit' she smirked looking at me and opened her jacket. She had on a two piece lingerie set. "ohhh hell naw Kiesha go home you drunk"
She pushed her way inside "What I'm not pretty enough?"
"No your Exotics best friend and my kids godmother"
She continued walking around "So you got loyalty now that's funny" I got mad as hell "Man Kiesha I will leave sober up" she hopped up and got in front of the door. "Just once" I shook my head
And went back to my room she followed me "Man Kiesha make me beat some sense into you"
She  ran in my room and got on the bed. "You tweaking you hate my ass why would you try and sleep with me are u good ?for real I'm concerned" she opened her legs and started rubbing her pussy. Looking at me "Who said I hate you?" I shook my head.

"Man we not doing this" she laughed. I turned around and left the room "Don't walk away I just wanna Fuck please" I turned around she looked embarrassed.
"Nevermind I'm sorry I will leave"she got up and got her jacket "Man Kiesha you can have any man you want" she ran out of the room. I felt bad "Kiesha wait Kiesha"

She put her jacket on and opened the door. "Kiesha talk to me"
She turned around "Your right I'm just high and drunk ok" I cocked my head to the side. "So you don't want to Fuck me?" She looked at the window and turned around opening the door I walked over a put my hand on it and shut it. "Would you stop it being an ashole right now?" I kissed her neck "I will give you what you want"

Kiesha
I always thought Roddy was handsome. Now that he and exotic were over I had my chance I knew we could never be together I just wanted to Fuck him one time. He kissed my neck and pulled my jacket off. "Go to my room now" I walked back to his room he shut the door and locked it following me.

"You don't have to pity Fuck me?" He chuckled "Man shut up ain't no pity" he pushed me on the bed softly. "Play with that pussy" I turned over and played with my pussy he moved my hand and snatched my panties off. "Now do it I want to see" I blushed and he chuckled. I played with myself closing my eyes and moaning
I opened them he was looking at me stroking his dick.

I got on my knees and started sucking him slowly he moaned watching me."shit Kiesha" he moaned fucking my mouth slowly. I started gobbling him hungrily. "Mhmm let me lay down and suck that pussy"
He laid on his back and I got on too of him in the 69 position.  He started sucking my pussy and I moaned riding his face. "Ohh yes do that shit ride my face"

I bent back down sucking his dick we was sucking and slurping making each other nut. "Shit you ready?" I nodded  he got up and pushed me to the side easing his tip in gently. "Fuckkkk" I moaned he smirked playing with my titties "damn keisha" he pushed all the way inside me causing me to cream. "Yesssss" I wiggled my pussy around and he bit his lips.
"Fuccckk Kiesha"
He started playing wit my clit and thrusting inside me deep. I squirmed trying to run he chuckled "Naw stop that shit" I whimpered "Hold on shit" he pounded me faster leaning down to kiss me. I moaned into the kiss as I started squirting all on him.

"Awwww Roddy yessss"
"Yeah I want baby I'm give it to you until you Od" I gripped the covers and screamed out. "That dick so fucking good"
He grunted and started pounding my shit harder. I squealed making myself stay still and take the pounding he was giving my pearl"

Roddy
I had no intention of fucking Kiesha but her pussy was bomb not Exotic but she was good and enjoyable. I busted a nut on her stomach and made her ride me she threw it back on my dick. "Get it Keisha" I grabbed her hips as she rode me reverse cowgirl.
"Yes Roddy I'm finna cumm" I started pounding he shit and she creamed gushing on my dick.
"Ahhhhhhh" I smirked fucking her was nice I would make sure she was addicted by the time we was done. "Fuccckk" I growled smacking her ass. She whimpered and I pulled her hair. "Damn tight ass pussy" she giggled before moaning and starting to shake.
"Yeah get that orgasm" she squealed and I stuffed my dick inside her letting her get that shit she needed it.

We took a break she looked at me chewing her lip. "It don't have to be a one time thing we could help each other out you know just whenever you need some dick vice versa" she nodded "I ain't never see that shit coming"

"You good at throwing dick not gone lie"I smirked "Ass up face down"she got in position and I slid back inside her fucking her.We fucked all night until we fell asleep. When I got up the next morning she had cooked "I hope u ain't mind I just thought" I winked at her and smacked her ass "You good baby" she fixed me a plate and we ate.

"I'm go ahead and get out your hair" she put the dishes she had washed away "I'm mean you good Kiesha" she looked at me. I went back to my room and laid down she peeked at me I tapped the pillow next to me she came a laid down we both slept in for the rest of the day in between fucking.
4 weeks later........
Exotic
I was so happy everything in my life was going great his family loved me and was non judgemental. He was super protective and supportive he made me so happy.

"Careful my twins in there" I was showing now and I was a lil self conscious. He kissed my cheek and rubbed my belly. "Come here u always tryna work you need some stress relief bae" he kissed my neck and I bit my lip. He moved my laptop of me and kissed me picking me up.
"So pretty" I shuddered my body was tingling. "Sexy ass" he carried me to the bed and laid me down taking off my clothes. He looked at me licking his lips.

I was already dripping he got on his knees and kissed me I gasped "ohh" he licked and slurped kissing me gently. I let my body be driven to ecstasy.

He wore me out we laid down her circled my back with his fingers. "What u thinking?"
"How happy I am" he kissed my forehead "Good now go to sleep" he sung to me and I fell asleep.

Bibby
I got watched her sleep and checked my phone. Roddy inboxed me a picture I looked at it. It was him and her best friend Kiesha laid up. I clenched my jaw and unlocked her phone he sent her the same thing just more explicit. I deleted the shit and blocked him. I dm him and told him he would have to deal with me to see his kids he would not stress her out.  I watched her sleep "what's wrong baby?" I jumped she scared me. "Nothing baby" she opened her eyes and looked at me."we can call off the wedding" my eyes got big "No baby it has nothing to do with us" she relaxed "Oh I'm sorry" I kissed her forehead "Why your breathing changed then?"

"Don't get stressed it's Roddy" she had a blank stare "ok somebody shot him orr ?" I looked at her "No wait u said that like u wouldn't care?" She shrugged "Should I?" I shook my head
"No but it's ur friend too"
She chuckled "Oh him and Kiesha fucking yeah I know" I looked at her "so u good?"
"Yes baby I got what I want" I blushed and kissed her she kissed me back "Well I kind of blocked him from ur phone and said he would have to deal with me to see the kids." She shrugged "Your are going to be my husband do what you think is best for us"

"Come here" she blushed "Don't ever say nun about leaving us I waited so long I don't want nobody but you Exotic" she blushed and her eyes teared up.
"Ok I'm sorry I just" I tongue kissed her and flipped her on top of me sliding in her she gasped gripping my arm. "Shhhh" she bit my neck and I moaned driving her body. "Ugggghh" she kissed my face and I tongue kissed her.

After we both were spent I slept like a baby with my queen next to me.

Quick question y'all want to see what I look like and my socials ?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

164K 9.9K 85
He finally meets his match. But can he handle that?
254K 5.7K 31
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ʟᴜꜱᴛꜰᴜʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ...
102K 2.2K 31
"Lets Fake Date...how bad can it be" And that's when it all went down hill. STORY WRITTEN IN 2015.
7.9K 397 67
This story is about to best friend who over time fall in love but break bridges and steps on toes to get to where they are now.