โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16

3.1K 150 101
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕂𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝔹𝕀𝕃𝕃- SZA✰

"if I can't have you, no one should. I might, I might kill my ex. Not the best idea. His new girlfriend is next. How I can't hear. I might kill my ex, I still love him though. Rather be in jail than alone" ___________________________________

"not this time"

An all too familiar voice was heard from behind.
M/n looked behind him to find his—
"Father!" M/n hugged the tall man. Everyone who was witnessing this was touched at the sight of the two.
"long time no see, sir Klein" Loid greeted the man but was ignored because M/n was smothering him with hugs
"you've gotten taller..." his father or
Rather, Klein. Glanced at M/n appearance. M/n chuckled.
"Have I? Then, you look so old now" no one can even break his father's stoic face but here comes M/n making him crack a smile.

"Ahem-!"
Loid couches. Klein's face turned back to his stoic face and glanced at Loid.
"ah, you must be twilight?" Loid's ego got pierced from the pit.
"damn, humbled him real quick" M/n laughs loving how Loid was suffering just by someone not knowing who he was.
"you- yes, I'm twilight. I believe you still remember the last mission we did together?" Loid's sweat dropped hoping that Klein still has his memories intact. After all, M/n's father was the former person that Loid look up to when he was still a rookie. How he handled guns and hide his emotions was truly mesmerizing. For him of course.

"Oh, you mean that one mission when you were a rookie? When you accidentally fall down the vent-"
"Okay, that's enough!" Loid was now embarrassed, remembering his rookie mistakes back then isn't really a pleasant memory. Meanwhile, M/n was watching the scene unfold.
"you once went on a mission with Loid when he was a rookie?! Oh! You gotta tell me that story!" M/n pleaded. Loid shot M/n a glare.
"sure" one word from his father and he was already jumping like a child.

"so, shall we start the meeting?" Klein looked at Loid. The blonde man tensed.
"sure" Loid called out for M/n asking him to lead the way since his not all too familiar with Aristotle's arc. Headquarter.
"of course! Let's go!" M/n leads the way to the meeting room.
It reveals a room with designs of Blue light and a screen monitor at the far back center.
They all sat on the cushioned chairs.
"so... what's today's task? Also, why in our HQ?" M/n asks. Loud sigh.
"We can't use ours for now, there seems to have been an accident..." trustfully, a criminal that they have hostage made a bomb explode. Causing multiple rooms destroyed and people injured. They were still in the process of mending their HQ.

"Let's get this over with...so a dangerous transaction is being made again. But this time it's a lot"
M/n can only tilt his head in confusion. Loid sighs and continues.
"by a lot I mean a lot of people want the object they're trading. So they put up a bidding show. Whoever gets it, it's theirs. And we gotta get that object their trying to sell. Sylvia told me that it can be a threat to both sides. We need to be careful, the traders that want it are filthy rich"

"and so are we," M/n said glancing at his father. His father just looks at him and nods. Loid's mouth is agape.
"o...okay... The bidding show is taking place at 3 pm at the St. Vintu hotel. At the bottom basement. We have to disguise ourselves as the guests. Sylvia and Frankie already put up a fake name on the list of guests. We also need to dress up inappropriately for the event. Namely, masks and suits. Our identities need to be hidden as well as theirs too."
Loid slid an envelope on the table containing their fake names and info.

"First, M/n your name will be verussica võnterae," Loid announces giving M/n a set of clothing.
"And for you sir, you'll have to act as verussica's father. Mr. Võnterae"
Klein could only nod at Loids words.
"as for me, I'll be around. I will handle something important. Just do your thing and bid on one item. If they introduce it as 'one of a kind or 'the big shot' that's your cue to bid prices"

"is the plan clear?"
"Very"
"then let's do it."

All three separated to do their things.
"M/n," the said boy heard his father calling for him from behind.
"yes?" M/n couldn't read his father's expression not his thoughts was.
"Why don't we come back to Russia to continue our business there?" very straightforward like before.
"getting to the point now huh? You already know my answer, nope." M/n declines his father's request.
"Who knows, maybe you'll change your mind one day. What made you wanna stay here-"

"I got a boyfriend"

His father's stoic and reserved face was shattered into wide eyes. He was speechless for a second before clearing his throat and saying.
"do I know them?"
Klein's face darkens
"nooopppeee...but! You might like him" M/n gulps.
"keyword, 'might'. Son, if he's one of the guys who just want you for your-" M/n cuts him before he can say any further
"No! He's nothing like them! Besides, you haven't met him yet!"
Klein looks directly into M/n's soul.
"then let me meet him. Tomorrow, precisely" Klein ended the conversation by turning around and walking away.

"oh, he's sulking alright..."

That's how his father is. Whenever something happens to him that he didn't like or he's worried about him, he tends to sulk by walking away.
Since M/n was the only family he have since his wife died. He swore that he'll protect him. That's why he wants to take him back to Russia and not continue working for the secret government. Who knows what kinds of things will happen when he's not keeping a check on M/n.
.
.
.
.
After an hour or so, M/n arrive at the front of the building
M/n lowered his dress, covering up the hidden guns that were strapped on his thighs. M/n was wearing a purple lavish dress. A mask that was covered in gold specs.
Suddenly, an expensive-looking car parked beside M/n. The person got out of the car and there was Klein.
Wearing a suit that fits his figure. Along with a coat draped over his shoulders. He also has a mask but it was black with red linings.

"yo~ where's Loid?" M/n asks looking around for a certain blondie to show up.
"he said he'll take care of something"
Klein locked his car door and walk inside the building.
"sorry sir we cannot open the entrance to anyone right now"
Two guards halted Klein from going further in. Klein then mumbled a few words to the guards before they shied away letting him through.
"my daughter and I are one of the guests. Do you want me to file a complaint with your boss?"
"no sir"
Klein motioned M/n to go beside him. M/n stood beside his father looking proud.

"so they held the bidding show down the basement?" M/n looks around for any threat.
"Apparently, we need a key card to have access to the basement." the man push the button on the elevator and waited for a few seconds before the door starts to open.
"did Loid give you the key card? He didn't seem to give me any" The two steps in the elevator.
"yeah, see this? This will scan it and it will automatically take us there"
Klein brings the card close to a black screen at the bottom of the floor number buttons. It let out a small 'beep' before the elevator goes down.
The door opens and they were face-to-face with a bunch of rich-looking people. All of them have masks covering their face.
"Ah, Mr. Võnterae and his daughter verussica" the man who was dressed head to toe in gold came forward and gave them a welcome hug.
'he must've done that to the other guests too. Whether he knows them or not. He's looking at us like we're walking money' M/n thought.
"good to see you guys made it. Please have fun before the real show begins" the man said. Giving M/n a wink before walking off.
'this bitch-'

"We should separate for now. Maybe we can gather intel about the object that's creating a threat" Klein suggested before walking off. Not giving M/n time to say anything.
"he is still upset..." M/n mumbled.
He walks around the room and halted when he hears one of the guests talking about the 'special object'
"Once I get my hands on that, it'll definitely make us more richer than ever!" M/n taps the man's shoulder to gain his attention.
"excuse me, sir, could you tell me more about this 'special object'?" the scoffed but gave in when he sees how beautiful M/n was. With the disguise of course.

"it contains mountains of physical threat and false information about the
Westalis and ostania! Massive faults too! Once I hand this to both sides, it will surely cause a war to happen!"
He said proudly. As his other friends began laughing. M/n just sweat dropped as to how these people don't have any signs of worries plastered on their faces. Like war is the most beautiful thing that can happen.
The man noticed his distinct reaction and smirked.
"why are you asking? Planning to also bid on it? You should back out. That precious is mine. Sorry miss beautiful, but I cannot let anyone have what I want" he blew a kiss towards M/n and he immediately made a disgusting glare at the scruffy man.

'fucking imbecile'
.
.
.
.
"gather around now! Today we have a lot of things we want you to see! Extravagant and extraordinary items! Get ready to name your prices folks!"
A tall yet fairly handsome young man stood on the stage, he too also has a mask covering his face.
Everyone started to murmur around them.
"did you get any intel?" Klein whispered beside M/n.
"It's a massive threat...we can't let anyone have it..." his father nodded and quickly turned his attention to the commotion.
After items and merchandise were sold off to people. Mostly that scruffy man bought all of them. He was starting to be the favorite of the show.
"Now, now! Today...we prepared something more valuable than any information you can have! a special something if I may add"
In comes a big cloth covering something inside.
The man pulled the cloth away.
And there was the 'special object'
A box with a boundless amount of paper inside.

"now...NAME YOUR PRICE!"

Everyone started to shout out prices.
"5,00"
"8,00!"
"10,000"
But one voice stood out from the rest of them.
"100,000!"
It was the same scruffy man that M/n talked to earlier.
"looks like maister starting raise again. ANY MORE PRICE?!" he shouted making people feel the adrenaline.
M/n and Klein didn't say anything. Or should I say M/n was waiting for his father to say anything? But he was dead silent.

"200,000!"
"500,000!"
"800,000!"
Again the scruffy man or in other words... Maister broke the record.

"1,000,000!"
Everyone wowed by his words. Yet someone broke more maist's record

"2,000,000" Klein said in a monotone voice.
"OHH~!? ANOTHER ONE BIDDING HIGHER THAN MAISTER?!"
maister looks furious from the embarrassment of letting someone break his pride.
"2,500,000!" he yelled.
"3,000,000," Klein said back.
It was getting pretty heated.
They were throwing words back to back.

"5,000,000!" everyone cheered at maisters words
"Who do you think you are ruining my fun?" he spat at Klein. But still, h& e's not budging.
"sold to ma-" the announcer was cut off by Klein

"20,000,000"
"25,0-"
The announcer was shocked and immediately changed his mind.

"SOLD TO KLEIN!"
.
.
.
.
.
"good job for putting that man in his place pops!" M/n pats his father's back. In Klein's hand's rested the special object.
And now they were heading out of the room.
"KLEIN!" Someone from behind shouted. As expected, it was maister.
"What?" Klein's vovoicehowed some visible signs of anger.
"YOU BETTER HAND ME THAT THING! OR ELSE!" he ordered his minions to point guns at him.

"not my fault that you didn't name a better price." Klein mocked the man.
"YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES YOU FUCKER!" Klein sprinted fast swooping M/n off his feet and started to run out the entrance. But his other minions guarded the doors so he doesn't have a choice but to change directions mainly to the roof.
"I'll handle them, just keep running!" M/n shouted pulling out his gun and starting to shoot at the others while getting carried away.
"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE UNTIL I GET THAT!" 

I    x svnvoice was heard.
The both of them finally made it up the roof.
"We need to jump at the other side"
Klein pointed at another building that was across the roof.
He placed a grappling hook and secured it to the roof.
Gunshots can be heard from behind the door.
And in comes Maister with a bomb in hand.
"DIE!" he throws the bomb in their direction.
M/n caught it almost instantly, and throws it back at maister
"returning the favor!" he winked and swiftly got picked up by his dad. They both slide down the rope with the help of Klein's belt. The bomb activates and a loud explosion can be heard.

The glass shattered once they made contact with the other building
Klein protectively wraps his hands around M/n preventing him to make contact with the shattered glass.
"father! You okay?!" M/n wiggled off his father's grasp and checks up on his body making sure he didn't get wounded.

Klein rolled on his back.
"I'm too old to be doing this..." he muttered. Which made M/n let out a laugh.
"yeah, you should be in bed right now! Old man!" M/n said looking at his father's tired figure.
"there's no time to waste then, we should get out. Where's that twilight anyway"

"now that you mention it. Where is he?" M/n and Klein walked out of the building. And outside.
But they were met with a gun in the face.
"Hand me the goods you fuckers..." Maister was there, panting.
'this bitch still alive?' M/n thought.
"if you don't give it to me-" the man got hit with something hard. The both of them look up to find the culprit.
It was the announcer earlier!

M/n was about to say something when the announcer suddenly rips his face off living a silicone-looking mask on the ground.
"oh... it's you" Loid was standing there.
"sorry for not getting here sooner."
Loid scratches the back of his neck.
"here's the object you're ordering us to get" Klein tossed the object to Loid which he gracefully catches

"Thanks for doing a good job. Your fair share with the money is with Sylvia. Just claim it from her. I gotta go home now. A family is expecting me to come home" Loid rush out.
"he seems like his busy" Klein said.
"Nah, he's probably relax at home. But hey, we did it!" M/n walks on top of maisters unconscious body.
"yeah..."
.
.
.
.
"*cough*! *cough*!" M/n coughes out a puff of smoke in the air.
"not used to it anymore?" klein asks looking at M/n.
"no...haah...its been 2 years since I last smoked." M/n confessed. Tossing the cigarette on the floor and then stomping on it.
"then don't smoke" klein said.
The air was filled with silence.
"so about this boyfriend...what are they like?" klein asks. Puffing a huge smoke
"you will find out tomorrow just don't scare him. I know you'll like him" M/n said
"How so?"

"again, you will find out tomorrow"

a/n: this is our father. No you may not date him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958 30 5
โ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ž.๐—ข. ๐—ฆ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜-๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโž เณƒโคโ€โžท A chaotic teenager with monster strengt...
13.1K 437 80
โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜…: *.โœฆ .* :โ˜…. โ”€โ”€โ”€โœง ๐šœ๐š™๐šข ๐šก ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š—-๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ & ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ...
52.7K 536 52
Here are some random one-shots i write in online class, school, in the middle of the night, or when im bored Also the characters aren't mine! The ar...
4.9K 220 9
{๐˜€๐˜…๐—ณ ๐˜… ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ!๐—ผ๐—ฐ / ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐‹๐จ๐ข๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ (๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ): ๐’๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๏ฟฝ...