LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 33: Drunk?

340 14 3
By monkeywa

Quote: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

------------- ---------------- --------

Diana's room:

Third person pov:

*knock* *knock* "Who is it?" Diana yelled as her personal maid opened the door.

"Your-Your highness!" The maid bowed as she saw charlos standing. He gestured for the maid to leave, following his instruction the maid left Diana's room.

"Charlos?" Diana called as she peeked from her room.

"There is something I have to discuss with you." Charlos said with a serious voice. Outside he looked confident but inside he just wanted to not tell Diana about this at all and just run away.

"Just come in, first." Diana said as she gestured for Charlos to come in.

"I am going to the war site tonight."

*Crash* The cup Diana was holding fell as her head swayed in Charlos's direction.

"You are kidding." she muttered.

"Nope. I got notified this morning." Charlos answered, casually.

"*sigh* that son of a bitch. *clang*" Diana muttered, as she got her bow.

"Diana no. please." Charlos said as she snatched Diana's weapon.
"What do you mean, no? Huh? He ordered you at the last minute. The warrior is supposed to be notified 2 days prior before leaving for the war site. Tell me, why do you accept it? Why? You even go to those stupid dinners every two weeks. Why? Do you go there in hopes he will accept you? Huh Charlos? Tell me why? Why the hell would you accept the order? You know damn well, he can't even touch you. That son of a bitch is too weak for that." Daian said with a serious face and cold voice.

Well, it might sound common for Charlos to go to war. But the timing is not right, right now there are monsters everywhere. The monsters, for some reason, were going crazy. There were so many of them and there was no idea when and what could happen.

And if I described this situation in one word, it would be. "Dangerous." it's dangerous for him to go there.

"No, I do not go to dinners in hopes to get his affection. I have long hated him, so long that now I just do not care anymore. I do not care if he dies or gets ill or anything. I go there to keep an eye on the queen. You never know what she is going through her mind. And I am scared of her hurting you. Before I simply went because of nana (granny), she dragged me along to get more knowledge of politics as the emperor would often discuss it with her or the crown prince. And I accepted the order to get an upper hand in the kingdom, and once I have that, that bastard can never force me to do anything or force you to marry anyone." Charlos explained himself calmly.

'Also for the money. Money will buy us happiness.' -Charlos.

The silence took over them as no one had any idea on what to say. They just stared. Blankly. Nothing.

"Wha-What? Why are you crying?" Charlos said surprised as tears fell from diana's gorgeous's red eyes.

"Waahhh....I am sorry hic waahhhhh. You...Hic...Have...waahh..have to come back...wahhh." Diana managed to say this between her sobs.

Charlos, who was confused by this, just pulled Diana into a hug and patted her back.

"Yes, yes. I will be back. I promise to write to you often too. I am not going to leave you alone.

"You better not." Diana said as she calmed down, and broke the hug. Charlos whipped the tears.

"Bring me back souvenirs." Diana said. Charlos hummed.

"I want some new clothes." Diana commandaed.

"Yes."

"Also, some new jewelry and handbags. Also, do not forget clothes and hair accessories." Diana said.

"Women, why are you so demanding?" Charlos asked as he stared at his sister in shock.

"When are you leaving?" Diana asked as she completely ignored Charlos.

"In half an hour." Charlos answered.

"WHAT!" Diana yelled.

"Ya. I really think I should go now." Charlos answered as he casually made his way towards the door.

"I will see you off!" Diana said as she hurriedly put her shoes on and left with charlos. 

After charlos left:

Third person pov:

Late night:

On the roof:

Diana sat on the roof, gazing at the moon.

(Not mine)(credits to the real owner) (But diana was sitting like this) 

A deep voice broke her out of her thoughts: "Want one?"

This made Diana, swift her head towards the person. "It's you."

"Ya, it's me. What a surprise!" Augustine said, mockingly.

"What brought the young master here?" Diana asked as Augstine took a seat next to her.

"You." Augustine's answer surprised Daina a bit. They have become a bit close after they shared the dance in the banquet last time.

"Me?" Diana questioned.

"Ya, you. I heard Charlos was sent to the site." Augstine answered.

"Yep he was. Word goes around fast." Diana muttered.

"I don't know about words. But he informed me this morning." Augustine said.

"WHAT! SO, you found out before me!!!" Diana whisper yelled.

"Well, I would say, you were the last one to find out." Augustine corrected her.

"THAT BASTARD!" Diana was about to get and find her brother.

"Now, now, princess. Calm down." Augustine said as he dragged Diana down to sit back down and handed her a bottle of wine.

"Augustine......No drinking!" Diana scolded him as she snatched his wine away and put it away.

"Ah....my wine. Princess, I am older than you, you know." Augustine asked with a serious face.

"Are you drunk?" Diana questioned.

"Hmm? Drunk and me? No wayyyy~" Augstine answered in a low voice.

'Definitely is drunk.' -diana thought.

"Right. As if. COme on. Let's go. I will escort you to your room." Diana said, getting up.

"No~I like it here. It's cool." Augustine said as he gave Diana a toothy smile.

'Wow, he is childish. Completely different from when he is sober.' -Diana thought.

"That won't do, let's go!" Diana insisted as she pulled Augstine's hand.

"NO~" He whined like a child.

"God help me." Diana muttered as she finally got Augustine to get up.

"Alright~I will go in one condition!" Augustine declared as he stood up straight.

"*sigh* and what will that be?" Diana asked.

"Hm?? Can princess....promise to write to me every day?" Augustine asked with a sly grin.

"Huh? Every day? How about every month?" Diana said. How is she supposed to write to him every day??? It takes a day for the letter to be delivered.

"Hmph. Then I am not leaving!" Augustine whined as he pouted and sat down on the floor. 

"Alright, how about every two weeks?" Diana asked as she kneeled.

"Not listening~" Augustine whined as he covered his ears with his hand. And swayed his body side to side with a toothy grin.

"Um...every week?" Diana whispered.

"Hm?" Augustines hummed as he looked at diana.

"I will write to you every week. Ya?" Diana asked, with a thumbs up.

"YA!" Augustine asked with a cheerful attitude. He copied her and put his thumb up.

"Okay. So can we go to your room now?" Diana asked and she got an aggressive nod from Augustine.

"Yes!" Augustine answered.

"Who even gave you the wine?" Diana muttered as she led Augustine to his room. 

After reaching his room:

Third person pov:

"*thud*" Diana threw Augustine...ya she threw him. 'He is so heavy.' -Diana.

"Hmm...good night, princess." Augustine said and went to sleep.

"Hell to good night" Diana muttered as she blew off the candles and left the room.

Diana has lost count of the amount of times Augustine would wander off or start to whine about random things on their way to his room.

'Damn that man. Pfft' -Diana.

"Hahahahaha" Diana laughed hard at the thought of Augustine whining. She had to admit that he was cute when drunk. Completely opposite of when sober. He is always moody and calm. Gives off the vibes of someone who is cold and annoyed all the time. 

Diana slept with a smile on her face tonight. 

The end~

To be continued~

Short story-

Augustine: You like my sister? No way in hell I am giving you her. Get lost. 

Charlos: How about this? I give you my sister and you give me yours. 

Augustine: Hmmmm......deal. Never make my sister cry. Or else I will murder you. 

Charlos: don't worry, I 1000% won't. Make sure you don't as well. 

Augustine: So we got a deal?

Charlos: Yes, we do.

Lucas and Austin: We don't get a say in this?

Augustine: no you don't. get lost. 

A/N(note): How do you all like the story so far???

Is it boring? 

How do you think the characters are progressing so far??

Pls comment. 

Thanks for reading!!!!!! <3 

love y'all 

bye, bye, bye

see you soon again. Be safe and happy, till then!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.1K 12
Penelope, whose life changed after the duke decided to take her in as an adopted daughter. Rather than a life of luxury, she thought she would have a...
11.2K 335 20
A life without any problems, what if certain characters changed the whole story. Wanting Penelope and everyone to have their happy endings? Will the...
20.4K 909 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Of all the beautiful porcelain dolls in this world, why pick an broken rag doll like me?", I ask as he squeezes my hand...
735 62 27
She's gone. She's gone. How can she just be gone? She could be hurt or dead, who knows. Fox's vision blurred and her knees felt weak. Fear. Deep...