Chapter 43: just steal...

Quote: "Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape."

 — Bell Hooks

------- ------------- ------

Third person Pov:

"What happened?" Athan questioned.

"Well, you know how the monsters are scared of the holy water? So, uhm, we decided to secure the people on an island and put holy water around the borders, but the temple would never let us do anything like that ... .so i suggested that stealing was always an option to get the holy water, I shouldn't have said that but it slipped! And now the three of them are planning on stealing it!!" Diana rambled on about the situation as everyone except Austin and Athan, they were amused to how she can talk so carelessly, while Claude just couldn't get her out of his mind.

"Oh stealing sounds fun, never liked the temple anyways." Austin commented.

"U.n.c.le"

"B.r.o.t.h.er"

Both Diana and Athan threatened Austin to not run his mouth carelessly.

"I know, I know. I will try to go talk to them." Austin said as he ruffled his hair and looked around the room for a moment. He found Claude staring at Diana intensely.

'No wonder, my uncle's senses tingled.' -Austin.

"Come on, Diana, let's go. We must stop them all." Austin said as he dragged Diana out with him.

"Anyways, let's continue." Athan said, with a heavy sigh.

The meeting proceeded and for the next week, the planning to fight the monster took place. Austin did have a hard time handling the ladies to not steal the holy water.

With the ladies:

"I am telling you, let's just steal it. End of story." Callista said annoyed.

"Please calm down, have some tea." Diana offered her some tea but one annoyed stare from her led Diana to retreat his hand.

"We can just kill all the priests! God won't give a shit! If god existed, this many people would have not died!!" Penelope exclaimed.

"Exactly!! *munch* We should just do that!! No one gives a shit about them anyways." Mia said she ate apples and honey, her pregnancy cravings.

"Okay!! Sister in law! Take out your plan for stealing the water!" Austin said as he got up from his seat. He was here to convince them, but somehow they had convinced him to just steal the water and get over it.

"Finally!! Wait~" Mia said as she took out papers from the desk.

"Uncle!!" Diana exclaimed as she eyed Austin in disbelief.
"I am surprised you are still standing your ground." Austin replied the same disbelief to Diana.

"Don't worry, Diana, no one has to know." Penelope said with an extremely sweet voice.

"Ya no one has to know~" Callista repeated after Penelope in a more sly tone.

And so their plan began.

It wasn't a grand plan but there were about 10 holy temples that contained holy water. The plan was simple, there were no guards guarding the temple as the priests believed that god will protect them. As if.

Penelope, Callista (who insisted to go) and Lucas were to travel and steal from their assigned temples, while Diana and Augstine were assigned to do theirs.