Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?

Quote: Give me a quote to write~ I will put on the one I like the most~

-------- --------- -------- ----

The next day:

Third person pov:

Location: Carlos's Mansion.

In the end the Whitlock family decided to reside at Carlos's mansion. Now, not everyone was happy with the result. But they had to do everything to keep the Crown prince away from their little sister. They still remember how their sister wanted to learn a sword to protect herself and they have heard rumors and investigated Penelope's past quite a lot for them to figure out what kind of relationship she had with the crown prince.

"Ahem, this is very awkward." Diana said.

"I am sorry, I didn't quite catch your name duke." Penelope called as she tilted her head.

"Uh...it's Carlos." Carlos said.
"Oh, okay. I think I have heard that name before...." Penelope muttered the last part to herself.

"*Clap* I know, we can have a girls day out" Diana clasped her hands together as she spoke.

"With knights." Carlos and Augstine spoke together. They both glared at each other intensely.

"Sounds like a good idea. But I think I might have to leave early, my sister might be sad if not." Adriana siad with a small smile.

"Dad! Send a letter to Duke Leopold. PLeaseeeeeeeee." Penelope said the first part firmly and then whined as the last part.

"Yes, yes. It's fine Adriana, you can stay a few nights and leave with us on Monday. I will contact your father." Austin said as he ruffled Penelope's hair. (i wrote head and was like-what? 0_0)

"al-Alright!" Adriana said sternly and Lucas chuckled.

"We can also call Yvonne!" Daina said.

"Right?! Let's go!" Penelope said as she and Diana dragged the shy Adriana.

"Take the damn knights!" This time Carlos and Austin were the one yelling.

"Ugh, never listen." Carlos said flustered as he ruffled his hair.

"I know right. She got lost once and now does she want to get lost again?" Austin said as he agreed to Carlos.

"They will be fine! I trust Penelope with killing anyone! I have faith in my training!" Lucas said.

"You trained her?"

"I don't trust you at all."

Carlos and Aug said it at the same time.

"By the way, you seem to get along pretty well with lady Leopold. Did you think about the Engagement?" Austin asked, ignoring the other two.

"Well! I was thinking and I wouldn't mind getting married to her." Lucas said.

"Lucas, this is about the engagement not a fucken marriage." Augstine said, annoyed.

"Haha. Alright Alright, I will conceal the engagement then. And If possible she will move in with us since she also will be the future duchess and will need to learn some things." Austin said as he leaned towards the table.

"Like manners?" asked Lucas.

Question marks appeared on Austin's head. "Oh, no. She is just fine as she is. I like her. But the other things, like politics and stuff and also I think It will be better for herself to be here." Austin said as he looked at the door. The others just hummed and minded their own business.