pleasant view Chronicles

By Martyn20whelan

A sims story - my in-game lore More

Characters
Chapter 1. pg 1 Bella & Mortimer
pg 2 Dina, Nina & Don
pg 3 the pleasant twins
pg 4 Nancy & Geoffrey
pg 5 Bob & Eliza
the Infernal reunion & Dina's redemption
chapter 2: a new start
Payback (A sims story)
Dina caliente (The truth)

sanguine inferna (Blood-red hell)

1 0 0
By Martyn20whelan

Sidenote george= caleb vatore's human name
Sofia= lilith vatore's human name

It was along time ago, sometime in the late nineties , I hardly even remember that fateful night, the Night I lost my dear cousins & the night I Got my abilities.

As my cousin George, Now known as caleb tells it,

He was hanging out at home with his sister sophia & her friend marybell, when suddenly the lights blew-out & a wave of freezing air filled the room

He went outside to check the power unit, He walked slowly to the unit & when he got there, He saw a large hole going straight through the middle of it was if someone or something had punched into it, He couldnt take long to register what happened as suddenly he heard his sister scream.

He ran back to the house just in time to see a pale, tall man with no hair & glowing red eyes dissapear out the front door with marybell & his sister on the floor

Caleb: sofia, are you ok. what happened!

Lilith: George "she cries" He smashed through the window, pushed me to the floor & took Marybell, we must help her.

Caleb: What was that thing

Lilith: George, I think, I think it was a... she faints on the floor

George moves his sister onto a chair with a blanket & then sets out to track down the abducter.

He goes to the most obvious place first The run-down mansion in that forgotten Hollow place, his parents always use to talk about

He gets into his car & Starts the long two day journey, He knows what may await Him, He remembers the stories, so he pulls up at a store & picks up a few supplies, Mainly two cloves of garlic & a metal stake.

He drives up to the large dark house gets out & goes up to the door, He can feel his heart racing as he knows what to expect,
George with a metal stake in his hand kicks the door open & quiteness, He walks into the large dark house calling for marybell, this was the worst thing he could've done, moments later a shadowy figure appears at the top of the stairs, Welcome, says the figure "you must be George"

"Who are you shouts George"

Figure: Let me introduce myself, My name is Count vladislaus straud IV- the main emerges from the shadows & George Immediately notices something is wrong, A tall pale man with bright yellow eyes & long nails stands before him.

Vladislaus walks calmly towards a nervous George "I have been aquinted with your dear friend, Marybell" vlad says looking down to the floor with a smirk.

"You better not touch her George says" angerily rushing the man.

Suddenly Vlad turns into mist & appears behind George, throwing him to the floor "I done what I want, Boy, do you understand"

Vlad punches George & knocks him out.

Sofias POV: Time goes by & when George doesnt return Sofia becomes worried calling her close friend & her adoptive cousin Lily Zhu.

ZHU: Dont worry Sofia, George is tough he will handle this, He made a promise to your Mother & Father, that he will protect you no matter what.

George's POV: George wakes up in a dark room, tied to a chair & standing in the corner is marybell but something seems different.

Marybell: Hi George, she says sadly, you shouldnt have come to rescue me, the rumours are true, Vladislaus straud is a vampire.

George: Are you ok, He says worridly, can you untie me.

Marybell: George it is too late for me I am one of them, Now, but I can help you defeat this thing, I am under his control most of the time However I can manage to get some free will back momentarily.

Marybell unties george

Marybell: Listen, george I cannot stay in control for long, but what I can do is give you some of my abilities to go & save Sofia, bit it comes at a cost, you will be Immortal.

George without a second taught agrees that this has to be done.

OK! George replies with a tear in his eye, what do I need to do.

Marybell: you must drink that, she points to a cup of thick red liquid.

George: What is it.

Marybell: its my plasma, you must drink it to gain the powers then I must drain your life spirit.

Ok, george says, he picks up the cup & drinks down the crimson plasma, suddenly he feels a sharp pain in his neck, Marybell injected some venom into George & twenty minutes later the transformation starts, George screams in agony & his body starts to shake, he falls to the ground, when he awakes he feels nothing but coldness.

Marybell: the transformation is complete you are technically dead, you will have a few changes good & bad, firstly you will be faster, stronger & can control emotions, along with being able to transform into mist or even a bat, their is also the bad for the first year you will be allergic to garlic & sunlight, unless you defeat a Master vampire. One last thing us newer vampires usually change our names as we do not age & must lose all connection to our past selves

George: theres so much to learn about this vampire buisness, huh & as for the name, I will now go by Caleb, Caleb Vatore.

Marybell: ok, now vlad is going to go straight for Sofia you have to go there before he gets to her.

Caleb begins to levitate & turns into a large black bat, he crashes through the window & flies to his home.

When he gets there, he sees his Sister standing in a trance with that thing on front of her, her eyes are pure white, Caleb falls to the ground crying as he knows he is too late, when vlad sees him, he hisses & Turns to mist retreating from the house, leaving behind a shout.

Vlad: your family are now my kind & theres nothing you can do about it foolish boy.

Caleb screams in rage, he can feel his skin changing & his teeth are getting longer, he is now in his dark-form he runs to his sister & revives her using an a trick Marybell showed him.

Sofia walks up suddenly-

SOFIA: George, she whispers, I'm sorry for all this.

CALEB: Its not George anymore sis,& you have nothing to be sorry for, We are now the same, we are both vampires, we will build up enough strength & then go to end this:

Months pass & the twins are living in peace in Forgotten hollow, caleb even started dating a fellow vampire Inna Cents, then that day comes, on the anniversary that Caleb & lilith turned, they Go to straud Manor, crashing down the door in their darkforms.

Vlad: I never taught I would have to see you two again, he snarls.

Caleb: Its time you pay for.what you did to my sister & friend, I am alot stronger now, He shows his fangs.

Vlad looks slightly worried as the two rush him & caleb throws him into a wall.
CALEB: YOU will never hurt anyone ever again, he runs to vlad with a metal stake in his hand ready to unlive him when all of a sudden his sister yells to him for him to stop.

LILITH: Let him live Caleb, it is worse for him to have to live with his crimes.

Caleb drops vlad & the stake, You got lucky he snarls at vlad, real lucky we are nothing like you, we dont attack humans we can embrace this curse as we are a family ,you have nobody. He turns to lilith & they leave the manor as the sun is coming up Caleb realises they are both immune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 52.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
175K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...