Payback (A sims story)

Mortimer walks in from work to see his family sitting down playing chess "Hey love" he says cheerfully as he walks over to bella & kisses her cheek "Hey morty how was your day" she asks.

Mortimer sits down on the sofa " well, I got a promotion he exclaims.

"Well done dad" cassandra says as makes a final move winning the game of chess against her brother alexander.

"Damn" alex says.

"Sorry" cass says sarcastically with a laugh

He smiles.

"Well, I will make dinner" mortimer says as he greats up.

"Thats a great idea" bella replies.

Fours hours later when everyone is in bed, suddenly bella is awoken to a strange noise coming from outside & a strange white flashing light. She gets up yawning & looks out the window.

She freezes when she sees a spacecraft in the road, "Morty" she screams "wake up".

Mortimer suddenly jumps awake, whats wrong, she says in a corcerning voice,

"Theyre back" bella crys "those things are here, for me"

Mortimer looks out the window to see the craft & a wave of anger comes over him.

"Stay with the kids" he says looking out the window "I'm going to stop this right now"

Mortimer runs to the locker in the attic & takes out a large silver rapier, he takes the tip off, sharpens it & goes out to confront the creature.

When he gets outside he is met by the man or well creature that tried to abduct his wife,

"Hey" he shouts "your very foolish to come here after what YOU have done to my family & others in this town

"Hello Mister goth" the alien smiles "long time no see"

Mortimer advances while glaring at the shadowy figure the blade held in front of him.

The thing suddenly conjures up some type of large dagger from its arm,

Mortimer & the alien lunge at each other, taking swipes & swings as the weapons clash.

You came here to ruin lives but this time I am ready, you put the blame on two innocent women, YOU TRY KIDNAP MY WIFE.

Suddenly mortimer heres multiple steps behind him
& turns to see his family, the caliente sisters & Don.

DINA: "What the hell are you doing here" she says glaring at the alien.

An evil smirk appears on the aliens deformed face "Dina, so nice to see you & you too Nina"

BELLA: 'You know him" shes asks

DINA: Its a long story hun, In the past yes wanted the Goth fortune as you know & I stupidly enlisted the help of this creature, but when I learned he went to abduct you, I knew I had made a terrible mistake, can You ever forgive me.

I already have "bella smiles" you saved me from that fire.

They turn to the alien looking angrily.

Suddenly the alien throws Mortimer back.

HAHAHA, Even now that you know my true intentions I will not give up. The alien rushes the group, when bella steps in front of them with a green aura eminating from her eyes, to the group she seems posessed but to mortimer, well he knows the truth, he steps beside bella as they get ready to fight the hideous creature.

After twenty or so minutes of throwing punches the creature pushes mortimer & bella to the concrete & pulls out some type of gun & steps towards to the pair.

As he takes aim suddenly he feels a sharp pain in his stomach & looks down to see a dagger protuding from his back & he turns his head to see Dina caliente glaring at him "you wont harm them" she says as she pulls the dagger & he falls to the ground.