pg 2 Dina, Nina & Don

Prologue: The caliente sisters are newcomers to pleasant view looking for a new life, they are neighbours with the landgraab family.

A young blonde women with bluish highlights sits scrolling through social media on the couch
"nina" she shouts "don text, he wants to come over for a few drinks"

Nina emerges from upstairs, a goodlooking young women with dark red hair she sits on the couch beside her sister "dina I warned you before don has a reputation as a player. I dont want to hear it again nina he seems cool, dina replied.

DONS POV:

Don a young athletic man, combs is hair, puts on aftershave & looks at himself in the mirror as he gets ready to see the girls, he has always secretly had feelings for nina, However he does like dina too

He walks out of his house closes the door, gets into his new white porche & drives to the calientes house he reflects on his past mistakes in relationships & missed job oppurtunities, He is angry at himself always making the same mistake time after time.

He pulls up & walks up to the large mediterrian style house & knocks on the door, moments later dina opens the door & smiles
"Hey don" she states "Hi dina he replies with a smile & kisses her cheek & they walk into the kitchen where nina is setting up wine glasses. She looks up & smiles at don "hi" she states as they hug. They havent seen eachother in months.

"So how are things" don ask them both

"Were ok" nina says "dina has become really famous on simstagram.

"Ah ok" don says " I must give you a request on there as he smiles at dina.

They all sit down & talk into the early hours of the morning before don decides to walk home.