Dina caliente (The truth)

Growing up, Dina has always felt unloved by not just her father but other around her.

Her relationship with her sister was not unlike other sisters However they were quite close & despite her sister Ninas reassurance, Dina always felt like she was not as pretty or popular as her older sister, while her sister was fairly clever & always had good grades due to their father always helping Nina with her studies, It felt like he was always too caught up in things to make time for his daughter, since there mother died when the girls were only young, he had changed.

he was more distant towards Dina & she never knew why, unfortunately her sister didnt either & confronted her father multiple times However he would just ignore the accusations of treating Dina badly.

However it didnt stop even after their father passed & when the sisters met Don lothario & Micheal bachelor (Dina's soon-to-be-husband) things would soon change.

"Dina" her sister said as she walked in the living room "Meet Don,my new friend" she says as she smiles at Don.

"Nice to meet you Dina, I've heard alot about you" Don says with a smirk.

"Don can give us a few minutes please"

Nina sits on the couch beside her sister "Are you ok Dina" she says comforting Dina "You seem upset, What is it, you can talk to me"

"Its nothing" Dina responds looking down.

WEEKS GO BY & DON ASKS NINA TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND TO WHICH SHE SAYS YES. Dina also marries Micheal

Two years later

ITS THE WEEK OF DINA & NINA'S BIRTHDAY

"Happy Birthday sis" Nina says as she walks into Dina's room & hands her a small plastic box.

Dina opens it to see a golden chain.

"Thanks sis" she smiles at Nina "Its amazing"

"There is one other thing" Nina says happily "you know that apartment in pleasantview that Mam & Dad wanted, well I decided to buy it for the two of us, I taught a fresh start would be good for us & also Don lives there so I could be closer to him"

"I dont know Nina" her sister replies, After micheals death I still feel connected to this place, I know people talk about me saying I didnt love him, but I did"

"I know you did, sis" Nina replies reassuring Dina.

Weeks go by & the day arrives
The moving van pulls up to the new condo which was already furnished with all the essentials
& a few abstract pictures in the living room, a fireplace, a television & even a pool in the garden. Soon there was a knock on the Door & Nina opens it. They are greeted by a well dressed couple, A man in a black suit & a women in a red dress, Dina instantly recognizes her Sister-in-law Bella goth & she presumably her husband Mortimer, Dina never liked Bella as she was always jealous of Bella & Mortimers perfect relationship, but what could she Do.

 They are greeted by a well dressed couple, A man in a black suit & a women in a red dress, Dina instantly recognizes her Sister-in-law Bella goth & she presumably her husband Mortimer, Dina never liked Bella as she was always jealous of Bella & M...