sanguine inferna (Blood-red hell)

Sidenote george= caleb vatore's human name
Sofia= lilith vatore's human name

It was along time ago, sometime in the late nineties , I hardly even remember that fateful night, the Night I lost my dear cousins & the night I Got my abilities.

As my cousin George, Now known as caleb tells it,

He was hanging out at home with his sister sophia & her friend marybell, when suddenly the lights blew-out & a wave of freezing air filled the room

He went outside to check the power unit, He walked slowly to the unit & when he got there, He saw a large hole going straight through the middle of it was if someone or something had punched into it, He couldnt take long to register what happened as suddenly he heard his sister scream.

He ran back to the house just in time to see a pale, tall man with no hair & glowing red eyes dissapear out the front door with marybell & his sister on the floor

Caleb: sofia, are you ok. what happened!

Lilith: George "she cries" He smashed through the window, pushed me to the floor & took Marybell, we must help her.

Caleb: What was that thing

Lilith: George, I think, I think it was a... she faints on the floor

George moves his sister onto a chair with a blanket & then sets out to track down the abducter.

He goes to the most obvious place first The run-down mansion in that forgotten Hollow place, his parents always use to talk about

He gets into his car & Starts the long two day journey, He knows what may await Him, He remembers the stories, so he pulls up at a store & picks up a few supplies, Mainly two cloves of garlic & a metal stake.

He drives up to the large dark house gets out & goes up to the door, He can feel his heart racing as he knows what to expect,
George with a metal stake in his hand kicks the door open & quiteness, He walks into the large dark house calling for marybell, this was the worst thing he could've done, moments later a shadowy figure appears at the top of the stairs, Welcome, says the figure "you must be George"

"Who are you shouts George"

Figure: Let me introduce myself, My name is Count vladislaus straud IV- the main emerges from the shadows & George Immediately notices something is wrong, A tall pale man with bright yellow eyes & long nails stands before him.

Vladislaus walks calmly towards a nervous George "I have been aquinted with your dear friend, Marybell" vlad says looking down to the floor with a smirk.

"You better not touch her George says" angerily rushing the man.

Suddenly Vlad turns into mist & appears behind George, throwing him to the floor "I done what I want, Boy, do you understand"

Vlad punches George & knocks him out.

Sofias POV: Time goes by & when George doesnt return Sofia becomes worried calling her close friend & her adoptive cousin Lily Zhu.

ZHU: Dont worry Sofia, George is tough he will handle this, He made a promise to your Mother & Father, that he will protect you no matter what.

George's POV: George wakes up in a dark room, tied to a chair & standing in the corner is marybell but something seems different.

Marybell: Hi George, she says sadly, you shouldnt have come to rescue me, the rumours are true, Vladislaus straud is a vampire.

George: Are you ok, He says worridly, can you untie me.